Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gary Colin: ""I AM GOD" PSALM 46:10 PRESIDENT 9/11"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/garyc816.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gary Colin (16 Aug 2012)
""I AM GOD" PSALM 46:10 PRESIDENT 9/11"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 46 "I Am God" & Coming Great Tribulation

As nations are toppled and the Beast gains more authority (Revelation 13:2 ) God's ancient people (Israel and Jerusalem) and Christians will face more hardships, restrictions and loss of liberties (Daniel 7:25 ). As Holy Spirit Christians are raptured off planet Earth (Matthew 25:1-12 ) the Antichrist Beast will pound on those "left behind" during the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24:21; Revelation 2:22; Revelation 7:14 ).

The Below Paragraph Will Explain Why Psalm 46 And "I Am God" Were Used
Psa 46:10 Be still, and know that I Am God: I Will Be Exalted among the heathen, I Will Be Exalted in the earth.

God made that statement at Psalm 46:10 about Himself. He would be Exalted.
Satan The Devil (Lucifer-Son Of Morning Isaiah 14:12 ) Made The Exact Same Declaration.

Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I Will Exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I Will Be Like The Most High God.
Satan wants to be like "God" so much that He's willing to share (or posess) that "authority" with human Beast (Mark 1:11-13; Matthew 4:7-9; Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 13:2; John 13:27; Luke 22:3 ).

By proclaiming that "I Am God" the proclaimer was confirming that either:

1 ) He was in fact the Satan Controlled Beast Of Revelation 13:2
or

2 ) He represented the Satanic Antichrist Network of Revelation 13:2
We Can Now Use The Prophecies At John Chapter 2 And Revelation To Know When The Great Tribulation Will Begin:

Let's Begin With John 2:13. The King James Version Will Be Used:
Jhn 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
1 ) This "passover" refers to the post tribulation of Jews (and repentant Christians). Jesus will make these undergo the Great Tribulation (Hour Of Temptation ) due to their unbelief and disobedience in Him (Matthew 23:37-39; Matthew 25:1-12; Matthew 7:13-29; Revelation 3:10 ).
Jhn 2:14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: Jhn 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; Jhn 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. Jhn 2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.

1 ) During the Great Tribulation Satan will sit over God's House (God's Temple On Earth Will Be Non Believing Jews And Disobedient Christians) to Judge It And Force It (Change It) to obey Yeshua Messiah (Daniel 7:25-27; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-17 ).

2 ) It is only after the great Tribulation will these now believing Jews and obedient Christains be "taken" up into God's Actual House Which Is Jerusalem Above (Galatians 4:22-31 ).
Jhn 2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
Jhn 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

1 ) Jesus was directly refering to Himself as the Ruler of God's Temple

2 ) Jesus is also referring to those nonbelieving Jews and disobedient Chrsitians whom the Beast will trod upon (and wear out/destroy) during the Great Tribulation (Time of Trouble).

3 ) There is also a possibility that Jesus may be referring to the Beast also having a head wound (death?) but reviving. Keep In Mind That Abraham Lincoln (who suffered a head wound) stated Psalm 47 ("Fourscore and Seven Year Ago" (Psalm 47:8,9 ) while Obama identified himself with Psalm 46:10. Obama also used Abraham Lincoln's Bible and has always associated himself with Abraham Lincoln).

Jhn 2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? Jhn 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
Six-The Bible Number For Preparation. God's People Must Be Prepared To Enter Heaven (John 19:14; Luke 23:43-46 )

Forty-The Deep, The Valley, The Wilderness (Matthew 4:1-5 )

Three-God Restoring Himself (Matthew 16:21 )

Temple-God's House

Building-God's People Who Are His Temple (1 Peter 2:5 )

Rear-Behind-Bring Back-Restoration-God Uses Satan To Restore Things To Himself (Job 1:1-10; Job 2:1-10; Matthew 16:21-23; Matthew 16:16-19 ).

"Jews" In This Context Are Those God (Jesus) Uses To Break Down And Prepare God's People For Heaven (Primarily During The Great Tribulation ) . These "Jews" Are Secret Societies (Cults) And Are The Synagogue Of Satan (Revelation 2:9-10; Revelation 2:6, 14-15, 20-24; Revelation 3:9 ). Their leader is the Satan Beast Antichrist Who Will Set Up His Throne And Rule On Earth (Revelation 2:12-15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-17; Revelation 13:1-10; Revelation 16:10 ).

2 ) Passover April 4, 2015

a ) Satan the Devil will posess the Beast. The Beast (inspired by Satan) will plan the demise of God's chosen people (Luke 22:1-4; Ezekiel 38:9-10; Daniel 11:44-45; Ezekiel 38:1-23; Exodus 14:1-20; Revelation 13:1-12 ). This will be the Dark Skull (Golgotha) Cloud period prophesized at the Cross Of Jesus Christ (Luke 23:43-46 ).

b) On Passover April 4, 2015 Satan Posesses The Beast (causing "Darkness (Night-Dark Forces (Band Of Soldiers (Officiers-John 18:3 )" To Fill The Earth) (Luke 23:43-46; John 13:21, 25-27, 30; Revelation 11:7-8; Luke 22:1-4 ). Immediately Before The Satanic Beast's Darkness Occurs God Will Takes His Light (Christians Who Have Obeyed And Loved Messiah Jesus) off Planet Earth (Matthew 5:14-16 ). They will be taken up (lifted up, caught up, raptured) off planet Earth in the Cloud(s) of God (Shekinah Glory) (Revelation 11:11-12; Acts 1:2,9; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; 2 Corinthians 12:1-7; Exodus 24:12, 15-18; Matthew 26:64; Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:30-31 ).

Let's study Luke 22:1-7 "Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve. And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them. And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money. And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed."

At the Feast Of Passover April 4, 2015 Satan will enter the Beast (AntiChrist) and conspire to kill God's ancient chosen people (Israel And Jerusalem) and those christian who Jesus will leave on planet earth to be "purged by the Great Tribulation". Christian who God will purge in the Great Tribulation are those who didnot obey the actual Word of God (such as the King James 1611 AD Version-Revelation 22:18-20 ) or who established their own way of worshipping God. They will be "left behind" to be purged by the Great Tribulation and the Satanic Beast (John 15:10-13; Matthew 7:13-29; John Chapter 15; 1 Corinthians 5:5 ).

3 ) April 4, 2015-September 2015 The "Short" Period Of The Satanic Beast's Darkness Over The Earth (Revelation 12:12, 17; Matthew 24:21-22; 2 Kings 10:32; Romans 9:28 ). This Short Period is the Rulership of Satan The Dragon Serpent Posessing Leviathan the Pharaoh Herod Beast On Earth. He Is Antichrist And Beast. It will be a time of ungodly, merciless, actions of occultic nature (Romans 12:12; Psalm 104:25-35; Ezekiel 29:3; Revelation 13:1-18; 2 Kings 18:21; Isaiah 36:6; Isaiah 27:1; Revelation 12:9; Revelation 9:21; Revelation 18:23 ).

This "Short Period" of Satan's Rulership on Planet Earth was symbolized by the Darkness at "Golgotha" on the Cross. It is the Dark Clouds Of Evil (Luke 23:43-46; Matthew 27:33; Mark 15:22; John 19:17; Acts 1:2. 9 ).

4 ) This "Short Period" Of "Darkness" Will Cause God's Ancient Chosen People And Wayward Christians Who Were "Left Behind" To "Cry Out" For Messiah- Just as the Messiah prophetically "Cried Out" During The Darkness At Golgotha (Cross Location) God's ancient people and wayward Christians Who were "Left Behind" will cry out during this Demonic Dark Period Which Is The Great Tribulation (Luke 23:45-46; Matthew 27:45-46; Mark 15:33-34; Matthew 23:37-39; Judges 16:20-31; Read All Of Revelation Chapter 7 ).

Jhn 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.

5 ) September 13, 2015 The Feast Of Trumpets- The Feast Of Trumpets prophetically points to: "The Marriage Of Messiah Lamb (Jesus Christ)" With His Bride (His Oneness Church Ephesians 4:4-7 ), God's Presence On Planet Earth As Heard By His Trumpet Voice, God Revealing His Earthly Presence To His Servants The Prophets And The Time For God's Kingdom To Remove All Other Earthly Kingdoms And Save His Ancient Chosen People And Repentant Christians Who Have Been Purged By The Great Tribulation (Revelation 19:6-21; Amos 3:6-8; Exodus 19:9-17; Joel 2:1-15; 2 Kings 1:5-53; Psalm 2:1-12; Revelation 21:1-5; Matthew 24:30-34; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; Matthew 23:37-39 ).

On September 13, 2015 The Feast Of Trumpets The Beast will launch a final attack upon God's ancient chosen people and upon the Christian who have repented and who will now be obeying Jesus and bearing "fruit" (Luke 22:1-4; Ezekiel 38:9-10; Daniel 11:44-45; Ezekiel 38:1-23; Exodus 14:1-20; Matthew 7:13-29; Read John Chapter 15; Matthew 25:1-12 ).

The War Trumpet Voice Of The "Man Of War" (God Almighty) Will Be Heard Earthwide As God Smites The Pharaoh Herod Beast (Satan Dwelling In The Antichrist) And Destroys All Earthly Forces (Exodus 15:3; Ezekiel 38:10-23; Daniel 11:44-45; Exodus 14:19-31; Acts 12:21-25; Psalm 74:14; Isaiah 27:1; Psalm 2:1-12; Read All Of Revelation 19 and Revelation 16-Armageddon).
God's Ancient Chosen People Will Accept Messiah And Be Baptized By Fire Which Is The Holy Ghost (Holy Spirit) (Matthew 23:37-39; Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:1-5; 2 Peter 3:7-12 ).

6 ) September 23, 2015 Feast Of Tabernacles (Tents Of Meeting (God))-On This Day ALL servants (Christian And Jewish) of Messiah Will Dwell With Him In God Oneness (Revelation 21:1-5; Genesis 2:24; Matthew 1:23; 1 John 3:2; Ephesians 4:4-6; John 17:21-22; Deuteronomy 6:4 ). The Great Multitude Of Many Now Messiah Beleiving And Obey Jews And Christian Will Enter Heaven Completing The Marriage Of The Lamb. They will be given White Robes (Raiments) At That Time (Revelation 19:6-9; Revelation 3:5; Revelation 2:22 ).

As The Satanic Beast continues to misquote God's Holy Bible to "glorify" Himself (Matthew 4:1-11; Psalm 46:10; Isaiah 14:13 ) God is Present at Earth's Door (Psalm 46:1 ) To Crush The Serpents Head (Genesis 3:15; Romans 16:20 ).

This article can be freely edited and utilized as long a credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out