Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Renee M: "Will the Rapture be between September 17-26, 2012?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2012/reneem89-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Renee M (9 Aug 2012)
"Will the Rapture be between September 17-26, 2012?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://jesusiscoming2015.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

Daniel 12: 11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.”

Could this prophecy be a “play on words”? Could the Lord be telling us that from the time the OBAMA NATION is set up, there will be 1290 days and that blessed are those who wait for and reach the end of the 1335 days? The Obama nation was “set up” on January 21, 2009, when Obama made his oath.

On January 20, 2009, Chief Justice John G. Roberts, while administering the oath to Barack Obama, incorrectly recited part of the oath. The oath was re-administered the next day, January 21, 2009, by Roberts at the White House.

Counting 1290 days from January 21, 2009, brings you to August 3, 2012. This was a very significant date, as it was Tu B’Av in Israel, otherwise known as the “festival of love”. For more information about why this festival was so significant, please read this article: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/reneem730-1.htm

I wrote this article, believing that Tu B’Av would be the firstfruits Rapture of the Church. Obviously, it was not. But many of the signs pointing to Tu B’Av still seem to point to this date as very significant. I believe Tu B’Av was the final cry, the last warning, the day the grooms would go into the field looking for their future Brides. It wasn’t the day the wedding would take place, but it was the day that marriages were arranged, and future Brides were courted by their future husbands.

I believe we are now in the 45 day waiting period between the 1290 and 1335 day counts. The 1335 day count ends on September 17, 2012, which is known as the Feast of Trumpets. Please watch this video to learn why the Feast of Trumpets is very likely pointing to the Rapture of the Church:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtEZALLpMBI

The Rapture is very likely to take place on September 17 or 18, 2012. However, I personally believe that the Rapture will take place either on September 23 or 26, 2012, and that the 1335-day count ending on September 17, 2012, is leading us to start counting from the Feast of Trumpets. When Joshua reached Jericho, the Israelites marched around the city for 6 days blowing trumpets. On the 7th day, they marched around 7 times and then they blew trumpets and everyone shouted, then the walls came down. I believe this is a prophetic picture of the Feast of Trumpets, at the sound of the last trumpet on the 7th day, there will be a great shout: 1 Thessalonians 4: 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed — 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Just as the Israelites were marching around the walls for those first 6 days and being ridiculed and mocked, so many who are in the Church who are pointing to the Feast of Trumpets 2012 Rapture will be mocked and ridiculed if nothing takes place on September 17-18, 2012. But, don’t give up hope if nothing takes place on those 2 days. I believe very strongly that something will take place on September 23, 2012, on the 7th day after the Feast of Trumpets begins, and then again on September 26, 2012, on the Day of Atonement.

The reason I believe this is because of what happened to me on January 6/7, 2001. It all started sometime in late December 2000, when the Lord spoke to me that January 1, 2001, represented the “Gentile Feast of Trumpets.” Then, on January 3, 2001, at just after midnight, the Spirit of God spoke very clearly to me and said these exact words: "You will be as John the Baptist and will write something that will save millions of people from the deception that is about to take place." Sometime between then and January 6th, the Lord told me to wait for Him to come on the night of January 6, 2001. I sat on my couch that night, just talking and listening to the Lord. We were having a wonderful time together and His presence was very strong. At midnight, I began to feel a little sleepy and asked Him how much longer until He came. He said to wait just a little longer. At around 12:10 am (already January 7, 2001) my body began to shake violently for I would guess about a minute. Then it stopped just as suddenly as it started. The presence of God was all over me. I asked the Lord what had just happened and His reply was, "Just wait." About a minute or so later, it happened AGAIN, the violent shaking started for maybe a minute or so, with God's presence all over me. But this time, it was a little different because on the second shaking, my mouth began to tingle, like the feeling when your foot falls asleep. I asked the Lord why my mouth was tingling like that and He said this, "This represents Isaiah, when He saw me and the coal touched His lips and his sin was atoned for." Once again, it stopped suddenly after about a minute or so. I asked the Lord, "What were those 2 shakings?" The only reply from the Lord was, "Go and study the Feasts."

And I have studied. And researched. And sought the Lord for the meaning of it all for over 11 years. And I believe the Lord was pointing me to January 1, 2001, because it was the day that our calendar actually started the “New Millennium”. He was trying to teach me something using our “Gentile” calendar, which is why He said it represented the “Gentile Feast of Trumpets.” The start of the real “New Millennium”, when we begin to rule and reign with Christ, will be at the start of the Jewish New Year, at the Feast of Trumpets. And I believe that He was showing me that on the start of the 7th day after the Feast of Trumpets in 2012, the first shaking will take place. I believe this will be the Rapture, but am not sure. Three days later, on the Day of Atonement, September 26, 2012, we shall SEE Jesus face to face and our sins will be atoned for. It could be that the Rapture will take place at the second shaking or at the first. If it takes place on September 23, 2012, I believe there will a 3-day period of time where we prepare our hearts to meet the Lord. I’m honestly not sure what will take place, but I believe something very huge will happen on September 23 and 26, 2012, IF nothing happens before then on September 17-18, 2012.

I don’t have all of the revelation on these dates. The Lord does not give all of the revelation of what will happen to any one individual, lest that person become proud and think they are more highly favored than others in the Kingdom. The Lord gives some revelation to one, and some to another. How this will all play out will be the way the Lord chooses for it to happen. But I very strongly believe that between September 17-26, 2012, we will see the “10 days of Awe” and included in this will be the Rapture of the Firstfruits Bride of Christ.

We are now in the grape season. We will be offered as firstfruits to the Lord – the firstfruits of the grape harvest, the New Wine of the New Covenant of His Blood. Revelation 14: Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. 5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

Those who are raptured are the 5 wise virgins in the parable of the 10 virgins in Matthew 25. They are the “purehearts”. They are BLESSED. Jesus said, “Blessed are the PURE IN HEART, FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD”. We shall SEE GOD as Isaiah did and the coal touched his lips and his sin was atoned for. Our sins shall all be atoned for and we are offered as firstfruits to the Lamb on the Day of Atonement, the Wedding Day. BLESSED are those who wait for and reach the end of the 1335 days. We are waiting and longing to be with Jesus. We are counting the days. The count of days ends on the Feast of Trumpets. This could be the Rapture, or it could be the start of the final count. Noah was told to start getting in the Ark 7 days before the judgment fell. Joshua’s army started walking around the walls 7 days before they fell. What is God planning? I don’t know exactly, but it’s going to be very exciting for those of us who have been waiting and watching for so long! Our Bridegroom is finally coming and the Wedding is at hand!

Some other interesting thoughts. Jesus said, “Do you not say 4 more months until the Harvest?” The firstfruits of the wheat Harvest were brought to the Temple on Pentecost, the same time when the Holy Spirit fell and the Church age began. In 2012, the Feast of Pentecost fell on Sivan 6. Exactly 4 months later is Tishrei 6, which converts to September 22, 2012. The next day would be the 7th day from Trumpets. If we use the Gregorian calendar, 4 months from Pentecost would be September 27, 2011. The day before that is the Day of Atonement. Could the late harvest of wheat be offered to the Lord at this time? John the Baptist prophesied the beginning and end of the Church age in Matthew 3:11-12: “He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.” The Church age begins on Pentecost when the believers were baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire. It ends when the wheat is harvested and chaff is burned.

If we look at Pentecost when the Holy Spirit fell, it was on a Sunday, exactly 7 weeks (49 days) from when Jesus resurrected. If we back up 2 days, we have Friday, the day of Jesus’ crucifixion. So 51 days before Pentecost was the Passover. Backing up another 3-4 days, it would have been the 10th day of the first month, the day when the Lamb was prepared. Let’s use a “mirror reflection” of the Spring festivals to the Fall festivals and say Tu B’Av represents Pentecost. Instead of backing up 51 days, we go forward 51 days, we come to September 23, 2012, as a day that represents our “Passover”. Backing up 3-4 days before Passover, the Lamb was prepared. Going forward another 3-4 days from the 7th day after Trumpets brings us to the Day of Atonement, not the day that the Lamb is prepared, but the day of our Wedding to the Lamb. Interesting? I think so. But it gets even more interesting. Watch this! Both days are the 10th day of the FIRST MONTH!!! The Jews call Nissan the 1st Biblical month and Tishrei the 1st month of the New Year. Both events fall on the tenth day of the 1st month (the first month of the Biblical year and the first month of the New Year) – when the Passover Lamb was selected and prepared and the Day of Atonement. So, what exactly happened on the 10th day of the first month??? Read Joshua 4! It was the day the Israelites crossed the Jordan River to enter the Promised Land!

I also found this to be interesting, something I found on the internet. According to this article I read, the first half year of Jesus’ ministry was actually being baptized, 40 days of wilderness and calling some disciples. His public ministry began on Passover 30ad until Passover 33ad. So his public ministry was 3 years (his “hour”).

Antiochus Epiphanes was a type of anti-Christ who profaned the temple of God for 1100 days and then it was cleansed on the 1101st day (older manuscripts of Daniel 8;14 read 2200 days rather than 2300 for proper cleansing). Feast of Trumpets (which has many idioms for it including the Time of Jacob’s Trouble) Sept 17, 2012, to Day of Atonement, Sept 23, 2015 is the same 1100 days. The 1101st (9-23-2015) being the day cleansed. SO does the “hour” of the Antichrist start September 17, 2012? (My note: Or if his 1100 days ends during the Feast of Tabernacles in 2015, this could also start his “reign” from September 23-36, 2012).

So many exciting signs pointing to this September. I’m especially excited about the “mirror image” that matches:

1. Tu B’Av with Pentecost

2. Passover (-51 days from Pentecost) with the 7th day after Trumpets (+51 days from Tu B'Av)

3. Day of Atonement (+54/55 days from Tu B'Av )with crossing the Jordan River and preparing the Passover Lamb (-54/55 days from Pentecost), both pointing to the 10th day of the first month.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out