Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Strongest Flesh!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/stephens19.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Strongest Flesh!

By Randal Stephens & Dad, Tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You’ve seen it. A little boy and his mom in line at the grocery store; as they’re standing there, that little boy sees something he wants so he tugs on mom’s shirt or pants or whatever’s handy and asks for it, as nicely as a little boy can. Mom ignores him.

Johnny tugs again, more forcefully; mom says “wait a minute,” but Johnny really wants that gum or candy or whatever it is, so he won’t be ignored. And he won’t wait a minute.

Now it doesn’t happen all at once; mom points a finger, little Johnny crosses his arms and pretty soon the two are going back and forth, each reacting to the other, locked in a struggle of wills.

And before you know it, the scene has deteriorated into chaos. Mom is flush with anger at her wailing little boy who is sitting on the floor, refusing to move.

She pulls his arm, but he’s just doing that thing where he makes himself as heavy as possible. She pulls harder and he wails louder. She’s growing increasingly embarrassed. You see the frustration and helplessness. And then the unthinkable happens.

She gives him what he wants.

If you’ve ever been shopping anywhere you’ve witnessed this scene. Perhaps, God forbid, that little boy is yours. Ouch!

Now, think of this little child as your flesh.

Your flesh, as the Bible defines it, is your natural tendency to sin. Paul gets specific in Galatians 5:19-21 when he lists the acts of your sinful nature: sexual immorality, hatred, jealousy, rage, drunkenness, etc. He says, “…those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”

In Matthew 26:41, Christ said, “The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (KJV) It’s true; when you’re trying to serve the Lord, it’s very hard to get your flesh to follow. Your spirit wants to serve, but your flesh is like an undisciplined child.

However, sometimes your flesh is so forceful at asserting its own agenda, it’s almost impossible for you to follow Christ’s. Your flesh will fight against your every desire to serve the Lord and when it sees something it wants, it will fight to get it.

That’s when you must find a will of your own and choose to resist, because the absolute worst thing you can do is give your flesh what it wants. You, mom will give in from exhaustion,

This is a parable of the gay agenda who hates God and is in rebellion:

. . .what if that little boy was yours...and was a rebellious teen? Would the rebellious spirit in him ever dissipate? Think about it:

All of us could easily fit that mold. It's been that way ever since God created Adam and Eve. She was tempted of Satan to eat of the tree of life—the tree in the midst of the garden; and she succumbed and ate, then enticed Adam and he ate also.

Sin continued till now. But Abraham, though not under the law, was considered by God to be righteous by his faith—not the Law. His righteousness was of faith in his God—not because of the law, for there was no law until Moses.

Why did God punish the first humans on earth? It was because God had already warned Adam's family about disobedience. He judged them only for the things He had already warned them of. (See Romans 4:13-16).

The Law came to show mankind the difference between evil and righteousness, leaving no excuse for sinning. Therefore, if our justification is dependent upon the Law, no one would ever be saved because no one is able to be fully obedient to the Law. In that sense, Grace and Law are anti-systems.

Sin abounded; but Grace much more abounds through righteousness. (Rom.5:20, 21).

The little boy represents the gay person who continually rebels. He goes his own way:

Consider the rebellious child as one who rebels against God and His direction for men. He who is resistant to the love of Christ becomes a type of the child demanding to be appeased by everything he wants; and may eventually become reprobate.

The mom is a type of the Holy Spirit, beckoning her precious son to behave himself; lest he be severely punished. Finally, after sending godly man after godly man, the Spirit is grieved insomuch that He turns loose. . .and His (God's) Spirit no longer strives...

God continues to search our hearts. To those who will fall on their faces in repentance, He will accept. For the generation with corrupted hearts, it is not too late to make that U-turn to Christ Jesus:

36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:36-38—KJV)

I pray everyone (all) will come to Him.

Blessings from

www.Christsbondservants.org

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out