Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Them that Defile Themselves: “Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for.

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g242.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Them that Defile Themselves

By Ron Graham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers. For *****mongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;” 1 Timothy 1:9-10. Contained in these short verses is Paul’s admonition to his young protégé Timothy that the above described sinful actions are contrary to sound doctrine. The portion of the verse above that I’ve underlined is translated from just one Greek word “arsenokoitēs”, which stands out above all others in these verses. Its simple translation into English is homosexuality.

In a recent commentary I mentioned how the word of God is being tweaked (changed) on a continual basis. I received numerous responses to that commentary but one in particular caught me by surprise. It’s the way the statement was formed that struck a nerve in my soul. I knew he had hit the nail on the head. “Christians believe in God, but they don’t believe God” Wow! I couldn’t have said it better. The word of God has been passed down through the ages so that all who have a desire to grow closer to Him can do so by diligent Bible study. Hebrew and Greek are the two original languages in which God chose to deliver His word to the masses. About four hundred years ago the entirety of the Scriptures was translated into English. Since then it has been translated into other languages from those same original texts and has now been distributed worldwide. During the distribution of God’s word to every nation, civilizations have undergone a metamorphosis from literally thousands of years of agrarian societies (horse and buggy) almost instantly changing into a civilization fully engulfed in automation and technology. With each step we’ve taken in advancing our culture we’ve fallen back two steps in believing God and His word.

Now here we are in the 21st century; a highly technologically advanced society. Who, for the most part, reject God, and all His precepts. Mankind has come to a point that God and His word no longer hold the position of reverence it once did, thus it is no longer relevant to the majority of earth’s population. We are living in a time when Pilates question to Jesus “What is truth” is answered: “Whatever I want it to be”. Today some Christian denominations, as well as non-denominations, dismiss many portions of their Bible as nonsensical, irrelevant, some allegorizing huge portions of it, and others considering God’s word as nothing more than fanciful mythology.

Today we see much error and confusion being purposely integrated into the teaching of God’s word, and there’s always a cause and effect that occurs whenever falsehoods are taught as truth. First, the cause: There’s always an underlying malevolent supernatural force purposely leading men and women to teach lies concerning the word of God. Second, the effect: People begin to believe the lies about God and His word, thus they allow themselves to be led away from sound doctrine. The statement I mentioned earlier, “Christians believe in God, but they don’t believe God”, has become a sad commentary on today’s Christian Ekklesia (assembly of the called out).

Many Christian congregations around the world are now teaching that our perfect, sinless God does not nor has He ever condemned the practice of homosexuality. For anyone who knows the truth, this teaching is heretical, and whenever I hear of it I’m perplexed. There are numerous scriptures that plainly speak of the abomination of homosexuality and of the consequences of such behavior. God is so opposed to the lifestyle of homosexuality that He deemed the participation in such perversion as worthy of death. That’s a pretty strong punishment for what so many these days preach as an alternative and acceptable lifestyle. “Christians believe in God, but they don’t believe God”.

The origin of homosexuality had to have come from outside God’s precepts, thus outside our space/time continuum. Satan knows what the effect of homosexuality will have on any society. He’s played this game numerous times in earth’s history. Every civilization from the dawn of time that fully embraced homosexuality has perished from the face of this earth. That historical fact is so obvious that it should raise some eyebrows here in America. We should all share a sense of foreboding as we come to realize that God will not be mocked.

“And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.” Jude 1:6-7. The abomination of homosexuality began way back in the antediluvian world (introduced by fallen angels), was personified in the days of Lot, and it has continued throughout history. Because Satan has been so successful at marginalizing, distorting, and removing the word of God, many simply ignore God’s warnings concerning homosexuality. Today there are Christian congregations embracing homosexuality as a normal lifestyle; they want this abomination embraced by all. In the midst of these congregations we see that the cause has created the desired effect. When pastors stand behind their pulpits and proclaim they too are homosexual and their congregation remains seated listening to these deceived individuals, we know Satan is well on his way to accomplishing his goal.

How can we fight this scourge on our society? That’s more difficult than many perceive. “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator” Romans 1:25. The true word of God tells us when people turn away from Him and embrace the “created” thing instead of the Creator, the following result would be a God ordained judgment. “For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.” Romans 1:26-27. For many who fall into the above category, these verses linger in ambiguity. But God’s word is clear and His principles never change.

According to chapter one of the book of Romans, homosexuality is God’s judgment on a world that has been systematically rejecting Him and embracing idols instead. If the rejecting of Christ were to end tomorrow so would the judgment. The problem is, according to The Author of all scriptures, in the last days the majority of mankind will be moving further away from Him. Therefore the judgment will continue. Not only continue, but it will grow exponentially worse until the world is fully engulfed by the homosexual lifestyle. What will happen then? Take a moment to reflect on what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah.

What about those people who are practicing homosexuality as a normal lifestyle and yet claim to be born again believers in Christ? There is nothing precluding a person from becoming born again even while being a practicing homosexual; they are sinners as are we all. God will work His sanctifying process on them just like He’s doing with the rest of us. On the other hand, to become embroiled in the homosexual lifestyle, turning away from a God ordained heterosexual life after becoming a born again child of God, is a much harder pill to swallow. Here’s why I say that. Once we say yes to Jesus Christ we’re instantaneously justified in God’s eyes. At that point God seals His Holy Spirit within us and begins His work of sanctification, which is progressive in nature, always aimed at perfecting us by molding us into the exact likeness of His Son. God’s work of sanctification is never regressive. To become homosexual after justification (becoming born again) would be a regression into sin, not a progression out of the sinful lifestyle. That stands in direct opposition to God’s sanctifying process. It just doesn’t fit with God’s work on and in our lives since we are now His possession (His children). I will be the first to admit that not everyone upon justification comes instantly to the realization of the destructive influence sin has on our lives. For many it’s a gradual awareness. Yet to make a 180 degree turn while walking with Christ as His possession, and regress into the world of homosexuality while God is working His sanctifying process in you, is nonsensical. If this be the case, then perhaps there was a heart problem when justification was to occur. In other words, the heart was not in it when the confession of belief was made.

With the false teaching by those in congregational leadership who now consider homosexuality to be a lifestyle sanctioned by God, those who are living in that lifestyle will be far less inclined to seek God’s help in leaving that perverted condition behind. Actually, quite the opposite is likely to occur. They will promote the homosexual lifestyle as fully legitimate and acceptable to God. In the not so distant future, if true Christians continue to stand opposed to that lifestyle we will be branded as standing at odds with God. How can I say this? I have been branded as such by one of my readers – the future is here.

I don’t know how the issue of perverted sex is contended with in other countries, but here in America there is a national, humanistic, and “malevolent supernatural” push demanding total acceptability. The completion of this goal will probably be realized much sooner than anyone realizes. Over 50 percent of Americans now approve of same sex marriage. Most of America’s larger corporations now fully embrace homosexuality and same sex marriage and promote this concept with a huge portion of their advertising dollars. It’s not possible for those of us who still stand opposed to homosexuality and same sex marriage to refrain from purchasing the products manufactured and distributed by these corporations – they are that pervasive. The list of those corporations falling in line with this kind of thinking is growing every day. Toothpaste, soda pop, toilet paper, breakfast cereal, automobile manufactures, the list goes on and on. Whether willing or not, we are all accomplices in the worldwide promotion of homosexuality. The list of corporations who stand opposed to the homosexual lifestyle is small and shrinking – persecution is their constant lot.

For those of you who want only to be at peace with everyone I have a special word for you. These folks who promote homosexuality will not simply allow you to remain on the sidelines as they permeate the land with their filth. If you are not with them then you are a target. Look what “Chick-fil-A” and others standing firm against homosexuality are currently enduring. All who stand opposed to homosexuality are now known as haters. Even many in the mainstream of Christianity now accept homosexuality as normal and legitimate, thus they (your brethren) too will turn on you. These last days before the return of Christ are going to become increasingly evil and it will be extremely difficult to remain passive much less apathetic. “Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.” Luke 17:28-30. Do you see the writing on the wall?

Here in rural Missouri (the Bible Belt) where my family and I currently reside, the growing phenomenon of a pervasive subculture of homosexuality has been rearing its ugly head of late, and it has been negatively affecting our Christian children. When and where will it all end? How much worse is it going to get before God puts a stop to it all? The answer is it’s going to get a whole lot worse before the end. Prepare to make a decision, stand up for God or stand up for political correctness which now includes the acceptance of homosexuality and same sex marriage – your choice. But be warned “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness…Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.” Romans 1:18 & 32. Stand or cower – judgment is upon mankind.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

twotug@embarqmail.com

All original scripture is “theopneustos” God breathed

Please continue your prayers for my health. I’m greatly encouraged by all the response to my prayer request. I’m very thankful to those of you who have felt God leading you to send us a gift. God, the giver of all good gifts is Great and Greatly to be praised. If God is leading you to send a gift of support, please send it to Ron Graham – 96 County Road 5480 Salem, MO. 65560. Thank you my dear brethren, God bless.

My past commentaries are archived at the following link

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/graham.html

If you’d like to be on my email list to receive the commentaries just drop me a line and let me know.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out