Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elijah's study on the book of Revelation -Nibiru- The AC- and Am. the babylon

Sun Jun 3, 2012 6:30 pm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/message/3955

30 May 2012

Planet X or Nibiru will cause three days of darkness as written in Joel 2:31,
Acts 2:10, and also Matthew 24:29.

As written in I Thessalonians 5:1-8. the Lord will fulfill Revelation 9:1. The
Lord has the keys to Hell's gate to unlock it to set Satan spiritually free to
come upon His Earthly kingdom for his 42 months of rule as written in Revelation
13:11 and 5. At this time will the Lord go into the clouds above this Earth and
fulfill I Thessalonians 4:16-18, and send His angels to gather His very elect
chosen and faithful true bride of Christ Jesus from all over this Earth, Matthew
24:22-31. They are written of in Revelation 12:14-17 and Revelation 7:14-17.

Then the Lord will allow a giant asteroid to hit off the Virginia Coast of the
U.S.A., which will push the whole American plate west, to then go under the
surface of the sea to fulfill Revelation 18:10-24.

Charles, Prince of Wales, will come up upon the sea in his personal safety haven
during that time, a giant submarine with its altar to Satan. Then Satan will
fulfill Revelation 13:1-2, and Prince Charles of Wales will become the king as
written in Revelation 9:11 of the arisen Roman Empire of Northern Europe for his
appointed 42 month along with the False Prophet, the Vatican Great *****. All
three are written of in Revelation 16:13-14, with America gone. Then begins
Revelation 13:1-18.

The king of the Roman Empire, King Charles of Wales, the Antichrist son of
perdition, will gather a huge army of deceived people go south to invade Israel,
fulfilling Revelation 11:7-12.

Then the Lord will cause a great quake to happen where many of these intruders
from the north shall die and rest will flee back from where they came from. The
next confrontation will be the Battle of Armageddon, Revelation 16:16

Following this:

Revelation 19:11 to 16, Revelation 20:1-2

Revelation 20:7-10, the Battle of Gog and Magog

Then finally, Revelation 20:11-15 and Revelation 21:2.

Elijah

Elijah the Tishbite
P.O. Box 53702, Main Post Office - Gladstone Street,
Limassol, CYPRUS 3317
Phone: 25314674 Cell: 99013695
Email: elijahthetishbite@...

Messages of God's Servant Prophet Elijah are on the internet at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/

Re: Elijah's study on the book of Revelation -Nibiru- The AC- and Am. the babylon

Planet X or Nibiru will cause three days of darkness as written in Joel 2:31,
Acts 2:10, and also Matthew 24:29.

Correction, Acts 2:20

Re: Elijah's study on the book of Revelation -Nibiru- The AC- and Am. the babylon

17 May 2012

Almighty God's Time Clock for Total Judgment to a Very Rebellious Earth in
Rebellion Against His Righteous Law the Ten Commandments

At His appointed time, Planet X or Nibiru or the Destroyer Planet will be given
to stop directly between the Sun and the Earth as is written to be in Joel 2:31
and again in Acts 2:20, and also in Matthew 24:29. See Exodus 10:20, 21 and
Joshua 10:13.

When the world is in total darkness, I Thessalonians 5:1-8, the Lord comes down
from Heaven with the key to the bottomless pit to unlock Hell's gate to allow
Satan spiritually to be set free to fulfill Revelation 13:11, and Satan will be
given to be the ruler of this rebellious Earth for his appointed 42 months over
this whole Earth in rebellion.

Then the Lord will go back to the clouds above this Earth to fulfill what is
written in I Thessalonians 4:16-18 and Matthew 24:31.

All those of the very elect chosen and faithful true bride will hear His Voice,
John 10:27, saying, "Come", and His sent angels will be sent to locate this true
bride who are all lit up with His spiritual light in them as wise virgins as
written in Matthew 25:1-12.

All those who are of the real bride have to go through tests of their most
precious faith each day as written in James 2:12-18 + 26. So pastor, brethren,
do we really follow His example He set before us as written in Matthew 5:17-19
and John 15:10-12? If we do love Him we will live John 14:15-18.

But if we say we do not have to obey His holy Law the Ten Commandments that His
Heavenly Father gave Him to write before His servant Moses in Exodus 31:18, then
I John 2:4 is what will judge you to fulfill Revelation 21:8 which applies to
all liars.

When I walked the streets of Washington, D.C. and visited many types of
supposed-to-be Christian churches, I saw and knew of rampant unrepented sins in
persons from the pulpit on down .

So many pastors would say, "Oh, we're not under the Law, but under grace alone,"
so fail to look into the Law or Ten Commandments to find out what constitutes
the sins of iniquity, I John 3:4. Revelation 21:8 is our reward for not obeying
His Law the Ten Commandments.

After the Lord delivers His true gentile bride, then He will cause the real
judgment to fall upon Babylonian America as written in Revelation 18:20-24.

Then all these persons who have run down to their safety havens like it is
written in Revelation 6:14-17 shall be on their way to the pit, for they have
been on that broad path as written in Isaiah 5:13-16.

Then the chosen person to be the Anti-Christ son of perdition, Charles, Prince
of Wales, will arise out of the sea in his personal safety haven, a giant
submarine with a altar to Satan in it. Satan will anoint this son of perdition
giving him his great power and authority as written in Revelation 13:1-2 + 18 as
king over the risen Roman Empire of Northern Europe.

The pope of the Vatican is to be the false prophet and head of the one world
religion, the great ***** of the Vatican, together with all the little sun god
worship churches, the little harlots of Revelation 18:5.

Satan is to be ruler of his earthly kingdom, that is, the whole Earth, for his
appointed 42 months as written in Revelation 16:13-14. When he arises, then the
great tribulation will begin as written in Matthew 24:29-31.

The New World Order globalist people have as their main agenda to depopulate
this whole Earth of billions of people so they eventually have the whole Earth
under their control with a small number of slaves as written in the Georgia
Guidestones.

The persons in charge of these global elite are the Khazars and the Rothschild
family as its head, as well as the Rockefeller family. The rich and greedy
bankers are mainly of these two families which control the money systems of the
world.

They are the ones to cause all the wars to gain more wealth for themselves no
matter who wins and care nothing of how many people die because of these wars
and their aftereffects, including this radium poisoning from the Fu-ku-shima
disaster which is now spreading all over this world with more to come.

Elijah

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwoOliveTrees/message/3953

mtnmollie, tks a lot, you have posted an article that perfectly describes what I believe should be with the 10 commandments. Because never Yahshua abandoned it but fulfilled it. Then we must live in repentance everyday every time. Yes we are saved by grace but we need to show that we live for Yahshua only since we repented from our sins. We must do all good deeds that Yahshua ordered us to do and those other people will know us by our fruits in Yahshua.

Hi Gimel! Thanks for the encouragement.

Was it Elijah who said the 10 commandments were written for all mankind

and on judgement day we will each be judged by them,

and to put them before your face each day and repent if we miss the way?

Lord, help me get ready to meet you, to greet you.
lead me and guide me I pray.

and bring my people,my family, my church, my nation, home to you.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me,

Lord bring more wretches home to you. ( and not just me.) I pray for the hard rocky stoney ground,that it will produce good fruit...

Lord, is anything too hard for you to do?

Elijah on Revelation

Planet X or Nibiru will cause 3 days of darknessas is written in Joel 2: 31, Acts 2: 20 and Matthew 24: 29 (3 witnesses- 3 scriptures)

Joel 2: 31 NIV The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.

Acts 2:20 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

Mark 13:24 "But in those days, following that distress, "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light;

Luke 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

Revelation 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

Revelation 8:12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

Isaiah 13:9 See, the day of the LORD is coming--a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger--to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.

Isaiah 13:10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.

Isaiah 34:4 All the stars of the heavens will be dissolved and the sky rolled up like a scroll; all the starry host will fall like withered leaves from the vine, like shriveled figs from the fig tree.

Jeremiah 4:28 Therefore the earth will mourn and the heavens above grow dark, because I have spoken and will not relent, I have decided and will not turn back."

Ezekiel 32:7 When I snuff you out, I will cover the heavens and darken their stars; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon will not give its light.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--

Joel 2:2 a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come.

Joel 2:10 Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles, the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine.

Joel 2:11 The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Joel 3:15 The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine.

Zechariah 14:6 On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.

Malachi 4:1 "Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire," says the LORD Almighty. "Not a root or a branch will be left to them.

Malachi 4:5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes

http://bible.cc/joel/2-31.htm

As written in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-8

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
But you do not need to be written to about times and seasons, my brethren

Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

For you truly know that the day of our Lord so comes as a thief in the night..

Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you
When they shall say, “There is peace and quiet”, then suddenly destruction shall arise upon them as labor pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape

2 Thessalonians 1:9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power

Jeremiah 6:14 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. 'Peace, peace,' they say, when there is no peace.

Job 15:21 Terrifying sounds fill his ears; when all seems well, marauders attack him.
But you, my brethren, you are not in darkness that the day should overtake you as a thief

Revelation 16:15 "Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

Luke 21:34 "Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap.

For you are all children of light and children of the day and you are not children of the night, neither children of darkness.-NIV- You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness

Acts 26:18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.'

Let us not sleep therefore as the rest, but let us be watchful and sensible.

Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who are drunk are drunk at night.

Ephesians 5:18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit.

But we are the children of the day; let us be vigilant in our minds and put on the breastplate of faith and of love and let us take the helmet of the hope of Life,-NIV-But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

Ephesians 6:14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

After or during 3 days of darkness? The day of the Lord, ? then
The Lord will fulfill Rev. 9: 1

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And the fifth sounded, and I saw a star that fell from the sky to The Earth, and the key of the pit of The Abyss was given to it.-KJV- And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
Revelation 9:2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Revelation 11:7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

He has 3 1/2 years, or 42 months…of rule as written in Revelation 13:11 and 5

13: 11 And I saw another Beast that ascended from the ground, and it had two horns and was like The Lamb and was speaking like The Dragon.-KJV- And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon.

Revelation 13:4 Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

13: 5 And a mouth that speaks great things and blasphemy was given to it, and authority was given to it to work 42 months. –KJV- And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.(3.5 years)

Daniel 11:36 "The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for [that day will not come] until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

Revelation 11:3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth."

At this time (at the beginning of the 3 ½ years?) the Lord will go into the clouds above this earth and fulfill 1 Thessalonians 4; 16 -18, and send his angles to gather his very elect.

4: 16 Because our Lord shall descend from Heaven with a command and with the voice of the Archangel and with the trumpet blast of God, and the dead who are in The Messiah shall rise first;-KJV- For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Joel 2:11 The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it?

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.
Matthew 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

1 Thessalonians 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead--Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath

Acts 1:11 Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And they were saying to them, “Galilean men, why are you standing and gazing into the sky? This Yeshua, who was taken up from you into Heaven shall come in this way, as when you saw him going up into Heaven.”

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

4:;17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Daniel 7:13 "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

John 12:26 Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

1 Thessalonians 3:13 May he strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones.

Revelation 1:7 Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

4: 18 Therefore, comfort one another with these words

Hi Mtnmollie!

Just wanted to say thank you and encourage you to keep posting!

I read everything you post and your scriptures, articles , and comments are very edifying and encouraging!

maranatha!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Thank you Steven.

Aug. 1 more of Elijah’s scriptures on Rev. study –
With America gone, then

Isaiah 3:9 The look on their faces testifies against them; they parade their sin like Sodom; they do not hide it. Woe to them! They have brought disaster upon themselves.

Jeremiah 23:14 And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible: They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns from his wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah."

Ezekiel 16:46 Your older sister was Samaria, who lived to the north of you with her daughters; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you with her daughters, was Sodom.

Ezekiel 16:49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Ezekiel 23:3 They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed.

Ezekiel 23:8 She did not give up the prostitution she began in Egypt, when during her youth men slept with her, caressed her virgin bosom and poured out their lust upon her.

Revelation 14:8 A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."

Revelation 14:20 They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses' bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Revelation 16:19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

Revelation 17:18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth."

Revelation 18:2 With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.

Revelation 18:10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry: "'Woe! Woe, O great city, O Babylon, city of power! In one hour your doom has come!'
With Am. Gone then begins Revelation 13: 1-18 NASB
Revelation 13:1-18
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
The Beast from the Sea
13 And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.

Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power
and his throne and great authority. 3 I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; 4 they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped
the beast, saying, “ Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?” 5 There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months
was given to him. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme His name and His tabernacle, that is, those who dwell in heaven.
7 It was also given to him to make war with the saints
and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation
of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. 9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the
sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints.
The Beast from the Earth
11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he
had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound
was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to
perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image
of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he
provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Footnotes:
a. Revelation 13:1 Lit sea
b. Revelation 13:3 Lit slaughtered to death
c. Revelation 13:5 Lit great things
d. Revelation 13:6 Or tabernacle
e. Revelation 13:7 Or holy ones
f. Revelation 13:8 Or written in the book...slain from the foundation of the world
g. Revelation 13:10 Or leads into captivity
h. Revelation 13:10 Or steadfastness
i. Revelation 13:10 Or holy ones
j. Revelation 13:12 Or by his authority
k. Revelation 13:14 Or by the authority of
l. Revelation 13:15 One early ms reads speak, and he will cause
m. Revelation 13:16 Lit causes all,...that they give them a mark
n. Revelation 13:18 One early ms reads 616

The king of the Roman Empire…, the Antichrist…will gather a huge army of deceived people go south to Israel ,fulfilling Revelation 11: 7-12

Revelation 11:7-12New King James Version (NKJV)

The Witnesses Killed
7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which
spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead
bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

Footnotes:
a. Revelation 11:8 NU-Text and M-Text read their.
b. Revelation 11:9 NU-Text and M-Text read nations see . . . and will not allow.
c. Revelation 11:12 M-Text reads I.

Then the Lord will cause a great quake to happen where many of these intruders from the north shall die and rest will flee back from where they came from,
the next confrontation will be The battle of Armageddon, Revelation 16:16 ESV And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon
Following this Revelation 19: 11-16, Revelation 20: 1-2
Jesus comes with his army, Satan bound 1,000 years,

Rev. 19: 11-16 NKJV Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on
His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen,
white and clean, (pure white linen) followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp (two-edged) sword, that with it He should strike the nations.
And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

Rev. 20: 1-2 KJV And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name.

Psalm 96:13 they will sing before the LORD, for he comes, he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his truth.
Isaiah 63:2 Why are your garments red, like those of one treading the winepress?

Isaiah 63:3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Rvelation 3:4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy.

Revelation 19:8 Fine linen, bright and clean, was given her to wear." (Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of the saints.) NLT-She has been given the finest of pure white linen to wear." For the fine linen represents the good deeds of God's holy people.

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

Matthew 25:40 "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Revelation 20: 7-10 the Battle of Gog and Magog
7: 20 ESV And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison
Revelation 20:7-10 (NIV)The Judgment of Satan
7 When
the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth —Gog and Magog —and to gather them for battle. In number they are
like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur,
where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Duteronomy 23:14 For the LORD your God moves about in your camp to protect you and to deliver your enemies to you. Your camp must be holy, so that he will not see among you anything indecent and turn away from you.
Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Revelation 20:15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Then finally Revelation 20:11-15 and Revelation 21: 2
Revelation 20:11-15 NIV The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened.
Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it,
and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

20:11 ESV Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.
Isaiah 6:1
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.

Daniel 7:10 A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him; ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.

Matthew 11:22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Revelation 2:23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Rev. 21:2 ESV And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Hebrews 11:16 Instead, they were longing for a better country--a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them

Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

Hay- my footnotes turned into fumnny pictures. Ha- ha.

In the movie the 2 witnesses show up at the beginning of the 7 years not at mid trib.

Movies always mess something up. LOL>

I have to go back and read again everything slower...

I wont post any more scripture with footnotes. Ha ha

That was terribule! Let me try again with a cliff notes version-

Aug. 1 more of Elijah’s scriptures on Rev. study –
1-With America gone, then

2-The beast from the sea rules 42 months,(3.5 years)he will overcome the saints,
and
the beast of the earth decieves folks with signs and wonders
and brings the mark of the beast to buy or sell.

3- 2 witnesses killed and rise again (end of the
last 3.5 years,
4- Battle of Armageddan

5-Jesus comes with his army, satan bound 1,000 years

6-the battle of Gog and Magog after Satan is released(from being bound 1,000 years)

7- The judgement of the dead

8-the New Jerusalem, the holy city

ThisisElijah'sstudy on Revelationpart B.

I have to fix everything I write. -sorry-

ThisisElijah'sstudy on Revelationpart B.

This is Elijah's study on Revelation part B.

(Why doesn't God use somebody who is not broken? )