Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rene: "GREAT REVIVAL VS. the GREAT DISAPPEARANCE??!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/rene725.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Rene (25 July 2012)
"GREAT REVIVAL VS. the GREAT DISAPPEARANCE??!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is some controversy and disagreement about the GREAT REVIVAL & the RAPTURE. I often think about all the Christians who are saying that God is showing them about a great revival to come upon the earth where God is going to transfer great wealth to HIS people to use for his glory and for evangelizing the lost and to show himself GREAT because of all the heathen ---with amazing signs, healings, miracles --- then on the other hand (back at the farm!) You have those who are having visions and dreams of the rapture about to occur and who believe that the AC is already sitting in a powerful seat and about to be revealed to the entire world for WHO HE REALLY IS!!! Many of us already believe we know WHO HE IS - it's just that the rest of the world hasn't figured it out yet because they are too busy doing their own thing to heed God's warningss (eating, drinking, giving in marriage, trying to find jobs, going to olympic games, playing football, stressed about losing their homes, wrapped up in the cares of this world, indifferent to the things of God and all the SIGNS around us! - etc. etc). Now, I am not knocking people who are stressed out or looking for jobs or playing football, this is just an EXAMPLE, many Christians are doing these things and they are saved and will go up in the rapture, of course!) I am just talking about those who are going through all these things and are not saved and ARE indifferent to the things of God and NEVER connect God's judgement and holiness with the things coming upon this earth!

Well, it strikes me that these BOTH can't be right! UNLESS - the rapture happens FIRST, then all those who are left behind (and believe me there will be a LOT of people who run to churches and get saved right AFTER the rapture) ---and many who say that they are Christians now and just "playing" church who will realize that they have been revealed to be hypocrites and LOST - who will truly get saved AFTER the rapture! And of course the 144,000 will be like flaming Paul's (Paul the apostle) all over the world declaring that the KINGDOM is at hand. Now, having said that - I guess there IS a little time for God to have this great outpouring BEFORE the rapture (and time is irrelevant to God because HE has all the time in the world anyway), but if that is true, then I can't see how it (the rapture) could happen in the next few days or weeks and not be less than a few months away ----if not six months to a year away in order for this great outpouring to occur...

Just remember, though, that there were many, many Jews who rejected JESUS the FIRST time because they thought he was only coming once - to be a KING over them and rescue them from Caesar. (Well, he did and he IS - but they got the WRONG Caesar and the WRONG deliverance.) They missed the 2 comings - first time as suffering servant to be rejected by his brothers (and killed by "Caesar") the 2nd time as Great Messiah King (to kill Caesar himself) ---And many of them never had a clue whatsoever about the rapture in between the 2!) The FIRST time he came, they sided with Caesar AGAINST Jesus, the 2nd time he comes, they are rescued FROM Caesar by Jesus!) Who would have thought??!!!

The rapture is the mystery that Paul revealed, even though it was shown in typology by the snatching up of Elijah, the disappearance of Enoch, the rescue of Lot, the giving of Ruth to Boaz (a type of our Redeemer), and the survival of Noah (saved while the rest of the world was drowning). You can also look at all these happenings as an entire picture of the END of the AGE:

Enoch snatched up (disappeared) a type of the rapture
Elijah snatched up in a chariot, a type of the 144,000 raptured after giving their testimony.
Noah saved through the entire mess (floating on the water out of harm's way) with the rest of the world going to hell in a hand basket drowning in the flood of sin: a picture of God preserving his remnant through the Great Tribulation and also a picture of God preserving his 144,000, AND a picture of God saving a great multitude (albeit by martyrdom) out of the Great Tribulation when they wash their robes and make them white in the blood of the Lamb, while those around them taking the Mark of the Beast are swallowed up in the FLOOD of iniquity (they do NOT repent, even with everything going on, they still refuse to repent and end up drowning (later) in the Lake of Fire!)
Meanwhile up in the COURTS of the Almighty the great WEDDING of the Lamb is taking place (Ruth & Boaz). And don't forget that the body of Christ is made up of Jews (Esther saved from Haman) AND Gentiles (Ruth saved by Boaz). And while Esther being saved from Haman is also a type of the Jews saved during the Great Trib --- and Ruth saved by Boaz--- is a type of the RAPTURE before the Great Trib - that's another entire story!

And last but not least, the story of Esther could ALSO be a picture of what happens AFTER the rapture too. The whole world deviously plotting the demise of the Jews, God raising up 144,000 (all a type of Esther who are supernaturally protected during all this mayhem and who have great FAVOR with the KING) to proclaim the Kingdom is coming and the salvation of the Jewish remnant who escape the Son of Perdition (that old SOP who at that time was Haman) and are rescued by the KING (Jesus!) Then the "goats" (all the sons of Haman) go to the gallows when the King sits on his throne and separates them from the sheep. An entirely different picture than that of Ruth (a type of the Church ) who is "rescued" from the fields (world) by her beloved Boaz (type of Jesus) while she is GLEANING (harvesting) souls).

What are we to "see" from all this, well - whatever comes first, be BUSY folks - GLEAN for those lost stragglers who need to get into the "boat" before it is too late and BEFORE "Haman" (who was filled with PRIDE, ARROGANCE, ENVY because he thought people should worship HIM rather than giving homage to Mordecai (a type of Jesus) as the King (type of Father God) had commanded) starts his RAMPAGE! "Haman" is already devising wicked strategies against the Jews! How close must we be?

Wake up!
Get up!
Pray up!
Look up!
Go up!

GET SET - on your MARK (mark? MARK?!) 3, 2, 1 ---- GO!

Rene

P.S. The AC has a number, he has a name, he has a color, he has a letter, he has an image, he has a church, he has a "bride", he has a religion (but that is another entire study...)

P.S. Then there are those who could argue that this GREAT REVIVAL is already taking place and has been. Just check with R. Bonke who often has millions show up for his conferences, or Dr, Owuor who has thousands and thousands of people attending his crusades all over the globe! Just because it isn't happening in the U.S. does not mean it isn't happening! It is estimated that there are now MORE Christians in China than there are PEOPLE in the U.S and thousands more accepting Christ every day in China throughout her underground churches!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Rene: "GREAT REVIVAL VS. the GREAT DISAPPEARANCE??!!"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/map726.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

M.A.P. (26 July 2012)
"Rene (25 July 2012) Great Revival vs. Great Disappearance"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Rene:

Thank you for your post! It interested me because when I first came back to

Christ it was with a fire in my spirit for revival! But I slowly began to

see a discrepancy between what people were saying about a Great Revival and

a "Great Apostacy"! As I studied this out for myself, I realized I could

find nothing in scripture about any endtime revival, but I found plenty

about apostacy among believers...becoming lukewarm, people's hearts growing

cold, cruel and selfish, etc.

I couldn't find any justification for hoping in any major worldwide revival;

on the contrary, evil continues to grow only continually more gross and dark!

I became very discouraged about this because it dampened my excitement even

though I know I still have the rapture to look forward to.

Then I found what I believed to be the answer! I came to the same conclusion

that you did, Rene. Revelation says a lot about a Great Endtime Revival, but

it has nothing to do with the Church!

The Church has had its chance for revival. Revivals have come and gone. But

we will soon be raptured away from here so that God can return His complete and

full attention back to the apple of His eye...the Jewish people. I believe

that after they witness the rapture of the Christians, many of the Jews will

be on fire for the Lord (at least 144,000 of them)!!! They will be the ones

to ignite Endtime Revival for the otherwise lost souls of the world! This is

God's time to reunite with the Jewish people and present their Messiah to them.

They will weep bitterly when they realize they pierced the one whom they sought

2000 years ago! God said He would bring partial blindness to them who rejected

Christ until the fullness of the Gentiles came about, and that He would use the

Gentiles to make the Jews jealous! It is nearly time for all this to become

fulfilled and when it's done, Israel will be a part of the GREATEST REVIVAL OF

ALL TIME!!!!!! Do you believe it? I do! I praise God for His goodness to

us and to the Jews. For we will all be partakers in His Great Plan of

Salvation! Hallelujah!!!

M.A.P.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out