Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim Flectcher Israel Watch: At the Summit

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap15.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Jul 23, 2012

At the Summit

I told you last week that I’d report on the Christians United for Israel Summit, held in Washington D.C. It was the first one I’ve attended (CUFI is six years old).

I shall do that, but give my impressions rather than a straight report. Much happened, and it was all good. While at the event, I had a chance to talk to a great many people, including CUFI Executive Director David Brog, scholar Alex Grobman, and brave Palestinian pastor Steven Khoury.

The gathering was an encouragement, since the thousands who attended were treated to outstanding speakers, workshops, and a renewed sense that as the opposition to Israel grows stronger, so do her defenders.

I arrived Sunday and had the pleasure of having dinner with a few folks, including CUFI Eastern Coordinator Victor Styrsky. I can tell you that pro Israel activism is in deluxe hands with people like Victor. The passion, intelligence, and sophistication of the CUFI operation is impressive to see up close. Victor told me that the grassroots organization is growing by leaps and bounds. With that growth, challenges grow, as well.

“We know that Replacement Theology is a serious problem,” he said.

Perhaps the thing that surprised me most was the level of coordination that is rising between evangelicals and Jews. Malcolm Hoenlein, the executive vice chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish organizations, gave a stunning address. The forcefulness of his message drew wild applause.

“We stand for living Jews and for a living Jewish state!” Hoenlein thundered.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the gathering via satellite from Jerusalem. He said with obvious genuineness that Israel does not feel alone, with such friends advocating around the globe.

(In a moving and almost ironic coincidence, the CUFI leadership hosted a screening of a new film, “Follow Me,” which chronicles the life of Jonathan Netanyahu, the PM’s older brother, who was killed leading the successful hostage rescue at Entebbe, in 1976. About 600 people attended the screening, and afterwards, during a panel discussion, I was almost taken aback by the outpouring of emotion from those who rose to ask questions and comment. One woman said she was speechless for the first time in her life, and that the film had changed her life. If your church would be interested in hosting a screening, let me know via email and I’ll pass that along to the producers.)

I also had a chance to visit with CUFI executive director David Brog, the classy architect of the group’s advancement to the million-member mark. David is a Palestinian advocate’s nightmare, and he emphasized that Israel advocates would begin “push-back,” rather than tolerate lies and slander about Israel from her enemies.

Another highlight of the week was the chance to sit down and visit with Steven Khoury, a Palestinian Christian pastor from Bethlehem. Steven, who was willing to say that he loves Jews, stands apart from some other Palestinian Christians who peddle the PLO/PA line about Israel. I asked him what we could do to help the Palestinian people, and he asked for prayer, and for folks to check out a new initiative he’s part of: www.bethlehemfreedom.com.

That website will give you an idea of what it’s like to live as a Christian under Muslim rule. Steven also told me that reports that the Palestinian Authority had shut down his church were not accurate. The church still operates.

As I mentioned, cooperation between Jews and Christians continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Alex Grobman, executive director of the America-Israel Friendship League, attended CUFI for the first time. The AIFL is a non-partisan group based in New York, and exists to build friendships between people who share common values and respect for freedom for all people.

“We applaud Reverend John Hagee and his wonderful staff for making this conference such a moving experience,” said Grobman. “What makes CUFI conferences so inspiring are not only the excellent speakers, but the incredibly dedicated people you meet at these events. They have an infectious enthusiasm, a profound love for Israel, and an understanding of the importance of the Jewish state as being in the forefront in the war against terror. They recognize that Jews and Christians are in this fight together for the future of our way of life.

“May God give supporters of CUFI the strength, the wisdom and ability to continue their holy work to preserve our freedoms.”

The Rev. William Harter, a Presbyterian who has been heavily involved in combatting the boycott and divestment campaign in mainline churches, also attended for the first time and came away amazed by the experience:

"The conference provided convincing and detailed information underscoring the necessity of understanding the Israeli/Palestinian struggle as part of the ongoing search for authentic pluralism on the part of minority peoples---Jewish, Christian, Muslim and others---in the larger Middle East as well as significant portions of Africa and Asia.

“The conflict between authoritarian and triumphalist world-views and those who advocate human and civil rights including the rights of women and children was articulated very well."

Bill is a dear friend of mine, and he is also a Christian director with AIFL. He’s hosted delegations to Israel via “The League,” and works closely with chairman Ken Bialkin, and Grobman. What makes Bill’s work with the AIFL important in the context of attending the CUFI Summit is that it brings a mainline church perspective together with CUFI’s base of evangelical support.

I was most excited about this. When you have a sophisticated group like AIFL—with its advocacy for Israel headed by an urbane fellow like Bialkin—linking arms with veteran Christian Israel advocates like Bill…I think this represents a key element in CUFI’s rise to prominence. Truly, the organization now is represented in all denominations, and the close cooperation between these disparate groups bodes well for Israel.

All in all, the Christians United for Israel “Washington Summit” was a smashing success, and I already greatly look forward to next year. I invite you to go to www.cufi.org to find out more.

jim@prophecymatters.com

Alex Grobman of the America-Israel Friendship League listens as evangelical publisher Thomas Sharp (Balfour Books) makes a point during the CUFI Summit last week in Washington.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jul 16, 2012

(Next week I will report on the Christians United for Israel Summit, being held in Washington D.C. this week.)

Bearing False Witness

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Exodus 20:16)

There are two definitions of words that you should commit to memory.

Misinformation is the spreading of untruths, unintentionally. Disinformation is the spread of untruths, intentionally. In other words, the latter is misinformation, Soviet-style. The practice of spreading lies about an individual or an entity with the intent to cause harm is a scourge in our world today. Israel gets a disproportionate amount.

One often hears about “the occupation.” This refers to that territory the world calls the West Bank. Bible-believers and other Zionists call it Judea and Samaria.

The region is the heartland of Israel, and is loaded with historical meaning. Kings have fought there, and most of the great biblical figures lived there at one time or another. For centuries, it was largely uninhabited, although both Arabs and Jews have lived there since time immemorial, as they say.

Until 1917, it was part of the Ottoman Empire. Then, the British took control before knocking the dust off their sandals 30 years later and leaving it to Jews and Arabs to fight it out. After Israel’s War of Independence, which ended in 1949, Jordan controlled what King Hussein would come to call the West Bank.

In the 1967 Six Day War—which Israel-haters call a land grab, and Israel supporters remember as both a fight for survival and a miracle—the vaunted IDF gained a wide swath of territory, including the biblical heartland. Ever since, the international community has scorned Israel for holding the territory. But Ariel Sharon once told me that the nation can’t be conquered if the IDF controls the ground.

It is a very telling viewpoint and in fact, the wily old general was right. The mountainous terrain—the hills that dot the landscape, at sharp angles—is relatively easy to defend. It is almost impossible to take.

When the Israel-haters on the battlefield, the Arabs, realized military action was a non-starter, they turned their attention to “diplomacy” and propaganda. That is where we are today. They also utilize the Israel-hating bent found in many Westerners, including of course those in the American Evangelical Church.

I want to point out two errors that these self-described evangelicals make in this propaganda war. Some know they are lying; others simply spread misinformation.

The first involves the security fence or, as the Israel-haters call it, “the Wall.” Many are now taking their cues from the Sunday school teacher, Jimmy Carter, and call it an “apartheid wall.” They are bearing false witness against the Jewish state and will one day answer the Almighty for their lies.

The fence was put up in the wake of the homicide bombings that have claimed so many Jewish lives. Let’s be clear: many Israel-haters consider Jews to be scum, so they don’t truly bemoan the deaths of innocents, if they are Israelis. They talk about a commitment to Israel’s security, but that’s a lie.

Now, there are many sincere Christians (dupes) who are being used by the PLO/PA to undermine and attempt to destroy Israel. These people feel they are human rights activists.

But they are being misled on a colossal scale.

More than 90 percent of the security fence is barbed wire. Only a small percentage around certain Arab and Israeli towns is a concrete barrier.

Few people know that.

The vast majority of Americans will never visit Israel, so they rely on someone else to tell them what’s up. The “apartheid wall” (so-named to link Israel to the South African regime that oppressed blacks) in fact only encircles Arab dwellings here and there.

A supremely interesting plot point here is the fact that the Christian Palestinianists in America who are being schooled by folks like Sami Awad will tell you that Bethlehem has become a “prison” because the fence has completely encircled it.

That is false.

The security fence does not go all the way around the town (a thoroughly Jewish area, especially from biblical times, but in the 90s control was given to the PLO). I asked that question on the Facebook page for “Little Town of Bethlehem,” the anti-Israel propaganda film produced by evangelical businessman Mart Green’s EGM Films.

The person who maintains the site answered (in reference to my question: “Does the security fence completely encircle Bethlehem?”) that he/she didn’t know.

I no longer see my comment on that FB page; I’m sure it’s been taken down because it doesn’t fit the Palestinian narrative.

What if your life story was largely based on lies? What if the so-called Palestinian narrative is disinformation?

A second interesting question is the settlement of Judea and Samaria by Jews. One can fairly hear critics hiss when they say, “sssettlements,” and this of course is a linchpin in the narrative about the “occupation.”

Yet consider these facts:

Most of it is uninhabited. Only 10 percent has been settled (and that includes Arab towns like Ramallah and Nablus). Ninety percent is empty!

Further, only three percent of the built-up sections is Jewish!

You don’t hear that on the news, do you? You especially don’t hear it from the American Christian Palestinianists, who—I can tell you from personal experience—“turtle-up” when asked direct questions that don’t fit the Palestinian narrative.

One of the problems with embracing the Palestinian narrative, which is really, largely Soviet propaganda going way back, is that it causes people to make wrong choices.

The American Christian Palestinianists like to say that Christian Zionists affect America foreign policy, due to our Israel advocacy.

How absurd.

Is that why the official American foreign policy affirms the creation of a new Arab terror state (Palestine) alongside Israel? Is that why American presidents sit on their hands while PA leaders deny Jewish history in the Holy Land? Is that why political leaders in Washington maintain intense pressure on Israel to not only cede half of Jerusalem, but refuse to place an embassy there? Prediction: if the day comes when we see a state of Palestine come into existence, American diplomats will trip over themselves to cut the ribbon at their embassy in east Jerusalem.

Let me explain to you how American foreign policy is affected by Christian and Jewish Zionists.

In 2011, the Global Counterterrorism Forum was formed under the leadership of the United States, to “provide a unique platform for senior [counterterrorism] policymakers and experts from key partners in different regions to share key insights and best practices.”

That’s okay, I guess. Here’s what’s not okay. The countries making up this elite “counterterrorism” forum include:

Algeria, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, European Union, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Morocco, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

What? Seriously? Is this a joke? Are we on Candid Camera?

Russia, and Arab states are members of this forum? Have we gone mad?

Yes, we have. The world is insane. Oh, and the country missing from this panel of elites?

Israel.

The whole sad affair surrounding the embrace of the Palestinian narrative/disinformation affects not only foreign policy, but has hijacked the Church.

Recently, at York, England, the Church of England voted “overwhelmingly” to strengthen ties with something called the Ecumenical Accompaniment Program in Palestine and Israel[*].

*Nice they included the country that actually exists in that region.

The EAPPI is into the whole “BDS” movement: boycott, divestment, and sanctions against Israel. Notice this from the EAPPI website:

“We have a deep concern for the safety and dignity for all those we work with, and provide protective presence wherever possible. However, the protection we provide is by presence alone and as such is limited – we recognise that we cannot protect civilians from suicide bombings, rockets or military operations because of the nature of such acts.”

Some of the “sending organizations” working with EAPPI include:

Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, United Methodist Church, Presbyterian Church USA, United Church of Christ, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Maryknoll Missioners, Episcopal Church, Church World Service, The National Council of the Churches of Christ in the USA.

So, a key lie in the disinformation campaign aimed at bringing-down Israel is that Christian and Jewish Zionists control American foreign policy.

I wish we did.

Some of the Christian Palestinianists in America are sincere humanitarians who feel their work advances peace. I’m sorry for them, but at least they come at it from a pure heart.

Others, though, know exactly what they’re doing. They don’t like to answer uncomfortable questions, and they don’t like supporters of Israel at all.

The whole thing is diabolical, and is very much about bearing false witness.

The world embraces lies about Israel. Misinformation and disinformation. Deceiving and being deceived.

God help them.

jim@prophecymatters.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out