Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Steven Dobbs: The Sun or the SON!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/dobbs3.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Sun or the SON!

By: Steven Dobbs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.”

—Matthew 24:36

For nearly two decades I’ve been watching the times and the seasons, the end times being what initially got me interested in the bible prior to me being born again. I didn’t come to CHRIST as Lord and Savior till the beginning of that second decade. So for the first ten years I was unsaved and still diligently researching prophetic scripture and apocalyptic literature such as Hal Lindsay’s many great works. If I as a mortal without the benefit of the Holy Spirit began to see the warnings popping up around our world in the daily news, don’t you think that the master of deceit, the father of lies who has millennia of supernatural experience doesn’t know what a red sky at night means? He knows the scriptures better than any preacher, pastor, or priest. He knows that his time is short.

Rev. 12:12: “Therefore rejoice ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

The evil one is a tactician and he has a plan. Though he will fail and be utterly defeated, he will try nonetheless. If nothing else he is tenacious. As we are told to watch the times and the seasons and to have our oil handy as the wise brides awaiting their bridegroom, it is certain that the devil is readying himself. Only GOD our almighty father knows the day and the hour. I believe that satan always has people and a plan in place awaiting the signs that it is now his time on earth.

We are told how those who have not placed their faith in the cross and resurrection of our Lord JESUS CHRIST will suffer from delusion and believe the great lie.

“They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.” (2 Th 2:10b-11 NIV)

Many informative articles have been written on this subject at various times on this wonderful website. After the rapture occurs something must be told to a grief stricken world populace demanding answers. Since the world didn’t want to believe the truth, they will be fed the lie. Theories abound as to the structure and aspect of the great lie and strong delusion. From alien abduction to Lahaye and Jenkins theory in left behind that the radiation from the stock pile of nuclear arsenals will be blamed for the disappearance. Another popular theory is that the antichrist will be Islamic the Mahdi of Shiite legend. In that view after the rapture of Christians the Mahdi-antichrist will declare that they were wiped from the face of the earth by a judgment of allah.

While doing research for a book a thought occurred to me. Scanning the web searching various sites browsing material on subjects from theology to science, I came across a term called harmonic resonance. Harmonic resonance in simple terms is the cohesive frequency of the universe and humanity. Homo sapiens brain waves pulse with a measurable electromagnetic signature or frequency. This same frequency is found pulsing from the earth, the moon, and the sun. To avoid a scientific diatribe I’ll keep this brief. We and the universe around us are in fine tune electromagnetically speaking. As I read about harmonic resonance it reminded me of a 2012 theory that the solar activity of the sun will be at a maximum and a solar storm would be possible. The theory postulates that a coronal mass ejection and subsequent resulting solar flare and electromagnetic pulse would hit the earth and wreak havoc on the electromagnetic field penetrating it and hitting the earth. The resulting damage would be a total loss of the power grid and satellites orbiting the earth. There would be no electricity, no cell service, no television or radio broadcasts or alerts, no computers or modern forms of communication or multi-media. Unlike most 2012 theories this one has science to back it up. According to NASA we are in a solar maximum cycle culminating in 2012-2013. Furthermore, in 1856 a solar flare and resulting discharge of electromagnetic energy disrupted telegraph service and in some cases burnt down the telegraph offices when the surge in power was too much for the wires to handle. Basically it fried telegraph wires across the country which took weeks and months to repair based on the locality of the telegraph office. It became known as the Carrington event. Scientists have stated that if an electromagnetic pulse equal to or greater than the one in 1856 were to hit us today it would effectively knock us back to the 1800’s technologically speaking and leave nearly ¾ of the country in an electrical blackout. What’s more disparaging is that this isn’t like a normal blackout where the good old power company restores power within a few hours, experts say it could take 6 months to restore power (conservative estimates say 90 days). Now I ask you to please bear with me, I know this started off as a biblical discussion and I’ve gone off on a pseudo-scientific tangent. However, I’ll tie up the loose ends and correlate the relevant data.

When our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST finally succumbed to death on the cross, the earth began to shake, there was darkness in the land, and the veil of the temple was rent.

“And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.” (Luke 23:44,45) KJV

If the death of JESUS in his weak human form caused such a noticeable event in our physical reality, what will be the result when the sovereign LORD of the universe steps into our physical reality in all his splendor, power, and glory? When he shouts come up hither and each and every one of us born again believers in JESUS transform in the twinkling of an eye from corruptible to incorruptible immortal bodies. Remember that our bodies and the universe around us are in harmonic resonance at an electromagnetic level, when the bodies of millions of believers instantly transform what effect will it have on harmonic resonance and the electromagnetic spectrum? Could the power unleashed be akin to a large coronal mass ejection devastating the electromagnetic field and causing all electronics, satellites, and the power grid to crash? The scientific community will blame the sun and in a way they will be correct however it is the SON not the sun.

The ensuing chaos on earth from the rapture will be massive, however the loss of all power, communication, and computers will be as devastating if not more so.

Planes will drop from the sky from both electrical failure and raptured pilots. A new dark age will ensue, and with all of us Christians gone, undegenerated man will run rampant with all their evil lusts. This unimaginable time of evil and chaos will result in murders, rapes, and all manner of terrible acts. Those left behind will be so intent on just surviving from day to day that they will have little time to ponder the whys and wherefores. With communication gone no one can report the missing, no one can connect the dots. When power is restored only GOD will be able to distinguish between the raptured and the dead and missing. No lie will need to be told to the survivors.

Many will have been raptured; many will have been killed in the ensuing chaos of a world, without the benefit of the Holy Spirit, gone mad. Stories will surface; rumors will circulate, but in today’s “free” society the government and media spin things so society believes what they want us to. In a rigidly controlled police state of the beast’s political system the truth will be impossible to uncover. For the longest time I assumed that the great delusion would have to be something explaining the rapture of the church, and it may very well be, but if things play out as above or if the rapture occurs in the immediate aftermath of a solar super storm then the strong delusion satan has planned over the millennia need not be wasted explaining the fate of those pesky Christians who have been a thorn in his side.

None of us know what is to occur, and I don’t deign to infer that this is how it has to happen. This is but another thought or theory amongst the many that have been put forth over the years. I do know that our sojourn on this world is coming to a close. I can feel it. Most born again believers in CHRIST feel it as well, and soon we will hear those sweet words “Come Hither”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out