Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Janet Herscu: VERY POSSIBLE RAPTURE TUESDAY TUES AV 5, July 24 RAPTURE

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This was provided through e mail from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing.

ybiC,
Steven
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

This was provided through e mail from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing.

ybiC,
Steven
==================================

==================================

To: "stevensandiego@ymail.com"
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 12:17 AM
Subject: TUES AV 5, July 24 RAPTURE

VERY POSSIBLE RAPTURE TUESDAY

If you care to ponder this subject anymore, try to read the following for the 'fun' of it. I know you'll think it nonsense anyway; but EVERYTHING FITS and you might see something worth considering. Here are the accompanying facts IF the Rapture is Tuesday (3rd day/wedding day), July 24 (minus the details):

1-yr warning Jan 29, 2011 to Jan 29, 2012 (1 solar yr/Jer 51:46 ).

FIVE mths (delay of Noah's day was 150 post-flood days in Ark, our Greg calendar=152 days) Jan 29, 2012 to June 29 and

plus 22 (will minus) is the July 21 SATURDAY SIGNING/a.c. unrevealed til after the "Restrainer is taken out of the way." July 21, Saturday, is AV 2, Leo 1/Lion of Judah/12th sign....beginning of 2520-day trib year 5772.

Three days later (to make up for the -3 at mid-trib) is TUESDAY, Av 5, July 24, presumed RAPTURE.

AV 5 Rapture is exactly 280 days (gestation of the Church) from the LAST DAY/LAST TRUMP of the LAST FEAST (Tish 21, 2011). AV 5 is also the End of the trib (w/ the minus 22 considered), 280 days from Tishrei 21, 2018 (gestation of the Remnant) as well. The Church & the Remnant are Christ's BODY and require a 'gestation' period just as Jesus did.

Mid trib is SATURDAY, Jan 3, 2016 (a.c. stops sacrif's, into Temple, killed) and sataically 'RISES' 3 days later on TUESDAY, TEVET 24, 2016, JAN 5 (true Orthod Christmas) which is really DEC 24, 2015 (12 days calendar discrepancy) which was the original KISLEV 24 of HAG 2 as well, start of the horrendous GREAT TRIB as reviewed in Hag 2. TUESDAY, Jan 5, 2016 minus the projected 22+ days will revert back to TEVET 1-2, the concep anniv of Jesus/anniv of the 8th Day of the 8th Feast/8th Day of Creation anniv. This present-day 8th Feast is Hanukkah.

Divine Victory in mts of Israel is FAST of AV 9 (July 28 ), "turned to joy." Add 213 days (7 Greg mths bury bodies/bldg 3rd Temple) to arrive at Feb 26, 2013, start of the 2300 days of Temple Worship (Dan 8 ) ending at the RETURN, Sat, June 15, 2019, 5779, GEMINI 24 (10th sign/twins walking in harmony/888 ), 2520 days after Sat Signing, July 21, 2012.

Av 5 is the end of the trib ( w/ the -22 ); and Av 5 will also be Aug 5 & Virgo 5 in the Millennium.....and plus 360 days (1st perfect, Millennial yr) will be Av 1, Aug 1, Virgo 1, 2020 (first day of the first Mazzarot sign).

Sat Signing, July 21, 2012 ( Leo 1 ) plus 2550 days (as the 2550 yrs from 583 B.C. Temple Destruc to 1967 ) is Cancer 24, 2019 which is 30 days after the RETURN. Cancer is the 11th sign/judgment of the Nations by Jesus/888.

So TUESDAY looks very good and EVERYTHING fits before/during/after.........J.H.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Janet Herscu: VERY POSSIBLE RAPTURE TUESDAY TUES AV 5, July 24 RAPTURE

Our New Website URL

Per email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for keeping us in the loop!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Per email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for keeping us in the loop!!!

ybiC,

Steven

Wednesday Rapture

Haz veh Halilah!!!!!!! RAPTURE on Av 6, Wednesday, July 25th is better than Tuesday!!!.....There's no time to explain!!!!....and I can hardly speak!!!!!!!....w/ the 72 hrs beginning Monday evening (California time). If we are still here late Wednesday, put me into the category of the 'you know who's'.....J.H.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Per Email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing and keeping us in the loop to your thoughts and insight.

God Bless

Steven

Per Email from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for sharing and keeping us in the loop to your thoughts and insight.

God Bless

Steven

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 12:04 PM
Subject: Last thought/ RAPTURE AV 10

As far as I can see, we're 'down to the wire.' Try to chart the following if you really want to know what I see at this point noting that I am a pitiful, fallen human, a sinner (albeit redeemed) with mental abilities perhaps only one millionth the brain power (if ANY) of Adam's original genius but with enough sense to know that SOMETHING is going on. So speculatively speaking, the Rapture is likely SUNDAY, July 29, AV 10. Know that the the FAST of AV 9 extended into AV 10 as well and there are horrid, historical events (w/ respect to Bible/Jews/Israel) connected with Av 9-10. After Sunday, the spans/dates/patterns lose their calculable boundary points.

Av 10 2012 to Av 10 2019..............the trib span w/ the -23 considered

Mid trib (abom desol/a.c. killed) Jan 4, 2016...........minus the 12 days calendar diff is DEC 24, 2015, the original KISLEV 24 of Haggai 2.

Mid trib, Jan 4, 2016 begins the 1260 to Return, 1290 to Jesus' Temple Entrance & 1335 to end of trib.

Also, Mid trib, Jan 4, 2016 (a.c. killed) minus projected -23 is TEVET 1, Jesus' Conception Day (8th Day after Creation when count began because +280 days gestation was His Birth at Tishrei 15).

RETURN is Sivan 17 (Th, June 20, 2019 ) plus 30 mourning is SATURDAY, TAMMUZ 17 (Fast Day to Joy as Jesus enters Temple w/ Remnant from Petra/also LEO 1/LION/Conquerer ).

Av 10, 2012 minus a projected 23-day loss is also TAMMUZ 17.....2 Fast Days turned to joy ( Zech 8 ).

RETURN at June 20, 2019 is CANCER 1 (11th sign/judgment).....plus 2 days for straightening to be accomplished/Hos 6.

Jesus into Temple July 20, 2019 (Isaiah 63, 30 days past Return/& 1290 past mid trib) is LEO 1 (12th sign/perf gov't)...into Temple as LION, not as LAMB.

Earth's straightening will likely take 2 days (Hos 6); thus June 20, 2019 Return will resolve as June 22.....exact CANCER 1.

TISH 22, 2011 (last day of last Feast/Last Trump Day) plus exactly 280 spiritual gestation of Church was Th, July 26, presumed Signing/beginning of the 1260 days a.c. 'keeps' covenant and beginning of the 2520 days to the RETURN.

AV 15 (Tu b'Av) is Divine Mt Victory in Israel plus 212 days (7 Greg mths) is March 3, 2013; then plus 2300 Temple Desecration is RETURN, June 20, 2019.

SUNDAY, Av 10, July 29, 2012, is also LEO 8 and Temple Entrance (Isa 63) 30 days past the Return is LEO 1, the span of 2550 days as the 2550 YEARS from 583 B.C. Destruc Temple to 1967, Temple Mt Reclaimed.

Pre-Rapture span is Jan 19, 2012 (end of the 355 days/1-yr warning/from Jan 29, 2011 UFO) to July 29, 2012 (Rapture). That span is 192 days which is 5 mths/as Noah in Ark til exit (tilted earth Greg calendar count of 152 days) plus 40 days (flood span).

SUNDAY is count beginning for trib to start/& Rapture to occur since count begins on Sunday AND all other events relating to the Church occurred on a SUNDAY.

The Thur, June 20, 2019 RETURN minus the 23-day loss is a TUESDAY ("Israel to be RAISED UP on THIRD DAY"....Hos 6).

When one looks at the projected date with the -23 considered, the trib actually spans TAMMUZ 17, 2012 to AV 10, 2019.

The Pyramid timeline of SUCCOTH 2011 (TISHREI 22/last day) to SUCCOTH 2018 (TISHREI 22) still holds as well. Succoth had 6 days of 70 sacrifices (for the 70 nations), finished by Hoshana Rabah (7th day) and celebrated as finished on the 8th day (Tishrei 22). This was the LAST DAY a TRUMP BLAST was blown. Tish 22 was also Jesus' Circum Day (because on the 8th day after birth, prothrombin/Vit K kicks in and blood clots).

Of course SUCCOTH 2018 is the perfect END of all the Fig Tree Patterns (that Jesus told us to watch) as reviewed before: 120, 100, 80, 70, 90, 50 & many others....which cannot be debated whatsoever.

Looks like SUNDAY to me......just seems so clear. Now we wait.................J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

Per Email Correction from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for forwarding the correction!

ybiC,

Steven

Per Email Correction from Janet Herscu

Thank you Janet for forwarding the correction!

ybiC,

Steven

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 7:27 PM

Subject: correction

ERROR: The mid trib is Jan 7 - 10, 2016 (not 4th thru 7th). It doesn't make much difference, for Jan 7 minus 23 days is Dec 13, the actual Jewish date of the 8th day of Creation (Tevet 1), the original Jewish anniv of the conception of Jesus and the day that the KISLEV 24 (CREATION anniv) count can begin (with referenceto Haggai 2). Jesus' conception occurred on the day that the Kislev 24 count began....that of TEVET 1 (the 8th day of Creation).

Jesus was conceived on the anniv of Creation.....the 8th day thereof (Tevet 1) because +280 days gestation is Succoth, Tishrei 15, His Birth.

Very interesting also is the fact that 3 days after the a.c. is killed, he satanically 'rises' on Jan 10, 2016 and kills Elijah and Moses; then 3.5 days later on Jan 14, Elijah and Moses RISE. That day, when the -23 days is considered, is TEVET 10 in hindsight, the FAST DAY of the 10th mth that must be turned to joy.

At this point ALL FOUR FAST DAYS will have been turned to joy (Zech 8:19). All else is the same. Mercy, such presumption on my part!

But what am I to do when it all still fits? I told you before that I so wish to 'fall into mental oblivion' as it would be an easier way to live into these last days. You DO feel sorry for me, don't you!!!......yeah SURE!!!!..............J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

From Janet Herscu per email.

Thank you Janet.

ybiC,

Steven

From Janet Herscu per email.

Thank you Janet.

ybiC,

Steven

To: stevensandiego@ymail.com
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:39 PM
Subject: Rapture very likely Wed, Aug 1

This is the last speculative scenario as I refer with trepidation to a very possible WED, Av 13, 2012 RAPTURE....still absolutely amazing in many respects:

Jan 19, 2012 (355 days/1 Jewish yr/Jerem 51:46/1-yr warning past Jan 29, 2011 UFO/Rev 11) to a WED Aug 1 RAPTURE (Av 13 LEO 11) is 195 days. LEO is the 'LION' and #11 is judgment and the Rapture is judgment w/ the anger of a LION.

195 days is 120 days (4 mths to 'Harvest' of the Church/as 120 yrs to build Ark) plus 75 days (120 + 75 = 195). The 75 on THIS side of the trib is in GRACE and the 75 days on the post-Return side will be in JUDGMENT (the 30 days mourning + 45 days judg of Nations = 75). The two 75's will 'cancel' each other out.

Mid trib, when a.c. satanically 'RISES' is JAN 12, 2016 and minus the 12-day calendar discrepancy is DEC 31, the original solar anniv of the 8th Day after the Kislev 24 Creation (of Haggai 2). Know that the COUNT of CREATION began on the 8th Day because Jesus' Conception occurred on the anniv of CREATION week....that of the 8th Day....but seen as Creation Day/Kislev 24. The 8th Day was TEVET 1, the Jewish anniv day of Jesus' Conception (because +280 = Tish 15).

Tevet 1 would be a likely day for Satan to indwell the a.c. upon his 'resurrection' just as the Holy Spirit indwelt Mary at the Conception of Jesus (immaculate conception).

The RETURN according to the above thoughts would be CANCER 1, June 23, Sunday, 2019. Cancer is the 11th sign (grip of the CRAB/parasepea...eggs protected/Remnant calls Jesus back), the sign of judgment/no escape. 30 days mourning later (on July 23) would be LEO 1, the day Jesus enters the Temple as KING w/ the Remnant (Isaiah 63). His first entrance into the Temple on a donkey was in submission & humility as a LAMB, and His next Entrance, 30 days after the Return, will be as a LION.

The SIGNING was likely SUNDAY, AV 10, LEO 8; and 2550 days later (when Jesus enters the Temple) is LEO 1. These 2550 days match the 2550 yrs destruction of Temple 583 B.C. to 1967. So Signing to Jesus' Entrance into Temple is LEO 8 to LEO 1, 2550 days. 2550 is 2520 plus 30.

The DIVINE VICTORY in the mts of Israel still looks like an AV 15 event (Aug 3) and plus the 7 mths burying/bldg 3rd Temple brings the date to MARCH 3, 2013.....then plus 2300 days (+3 uncounted mid-trib days when a.c. is dead just as Jesus' 3 days in tomb were not counted as God told the Jews to count the 49 days from the SUNDAY after Passover to Pentecost) brings the date to the RETURN of Sunday, June 23, 2019, CANCER 1 (Sivan 19).

Minus 22-23 days as the earth straightens brings the date back to IYYAR 27 (the anniv of June 6, 1967/Jerusalem Reclaimed); so that may be a significant point (52 Jewish yrs Temple Mt ownership).

As for the 280's on each side ('spiritual gestation' of Church & Remnant), Yom Kippur 2011 (the day of 'decision/forgiveness' from which one must start) plus exactly 280 days is Tammuz 20, then plus 23 more days (which will MINUS in both cases) is AV 13.

TRIB span is also AV 13, 2012 to AV 13, 2019, end of trib w/ the -23 considered and remember that Av 13 minus 23 days is Tammuz 20 which is the end of 280 days from Yom Kip.

The fact that the SIGNING may have been on Sunday, AV 10 (July 29) denotes that day as another day of extreme JUDGMENT, much like the 8-10 other tragedies which occurred on Av 9 or 10 for the Jewish people. The SIGNING is the beginning of the first 1260 (a.c. 'keeps' covenant w/ Israel); and the signing is the start of the 2520-day 7-yr trib.

The 2nd 1260 is the ministry of Elij & Moses til their murder when a.c. 'rises' and the 3rd 1260 (Petra Protection for the believing Jews) is the day a.c. is killed until the Return. Of course the 1290 spans from the day a.c. is killed to the day Jesus enters the Temple (Isa 63) and the 1335 spans the same day (a.c. killed) to the end of the trib.

World chaos along w/ the N.Invasion of Israel will quickly take place during the 2 days from Av 13-15 with the likely Divine Victory in Israel's mts (Ezek 38-39) on Av 15, an historical day of great blessing & worthy of heavy study.

Sundays are again across the board: SIGNING, mid-trib ABOM of DESOLATION and the RETURN.

EVERYTHING still fits before, during & after w/ respect to the various spans, etc; and the Rapture should still take place in the yr 5772 (now) and last until the yr 5779 (& as per the Pyramid timeline). This is the mth of Av that the aged/dying Rabbi Kaduri spoke of as well in his review of Jesus' personal visits to him in his dreams (".....your old men shall dream dreams......"...?). After all, all truth came out of Israel in the first place and God apparently & understandabley still speaks through His covenanted people.

So everything I can think of still connects with the RAPTURE on AV 13, Wed, Aug 1, Leo 11.

I've figured so many different Rapture days (because I'm so sure that the subject is to become 'clearer' because of what the Prophet Daniel said) that I'm a bit weary of this study; but I hate to give up just in case this present view of the scenario materializes thusly. I only write to a few prophecy sites, open-minded people who also watch the calendar/current events/the great Fig Tree....etc closely; and I hate to give up on them when there may be facts worth pondering......J.H.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL