Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "A Letter from my heart"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/gerrya716.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (16 July 2012)
"A Letter from my heart"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beloved Christians:

I am restless in my spirit, as I so want the Lord to come and take us to Himself. I just want to write something to you all out there in Doves land, and in our beloved America. This is the land of my physical birth, although I know that my citizenship is in heaven, from whence I look for the return of my precious Lord Jesus Christ (Yahushua).

As I pondered what to write, I thought about the condition of the world.
Sudden destruction is prophesied to be the lot of this Christ-rejecting world of people. Brother Ron Reese has written extensively about his belief that the rapture event is accompanied by sudden destruction. In my thoughts on this, I realized that what he is saying is accurate and that there are two major conditions that accompany the sudden destruction prophesied by the Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians 3ff. These are defined by Jesus Christ, in Matthew 24 and Luke 17.

1. The sign of Noah (in all of its numbers aspects, I believe). Rampant genetic sin seems to have been the major cause of this judgment.
2. The sign of Lot (in nuclear fire, I believe). We are to remember Lot’s wife. Apostates who cannot leave the world will remain behind. Some will be “pillars of salt”, just as she was. Homosexual sin was the cause of this judgment.

In contemplation of our worldwide very serious situation, I can think of several ways sudden destruction could come from the Almighty. And especially on the U. S. Why single out America? Because no nation on this earth was called, founded, and blessed by God in its formation, (other than Israel), and no nation has so forcefully and willfully turned away from God like the U. S. has. So sad!

Perhaps:

1. Passage of Nibiru causing upheavals just as in the days of Noah.
2. Collision with another heavenly body, pushing the earth closer to the sun, and thereby shortening the day and night by speeding up the rotation of the earth.
3. Nearly unbearable heat caused by the earth’s closer proximity to the sun.
4. Nuclear holocaust caused by war in the middle east, spreading worldwide, because of degenerate and evil men.
5. Earthquake sheering off El Hierro volcano in the Canary Islands sending a wall of water 300 feet high across the Atlantic to America’s eastern shore, into the Gulf of Mexico, wiping out the southern U. S. and most of Mexico and Central American nations, as well as northern Brazil. Of course, Bermuda, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, and the other islands would be gone. Northward, parts of Canada and Newfoundland would be gone as well.
6. Pacific ring of fire eruptions of volcanoes causing the western coast to literally separate from the mainland U. S. A.
7. Invasion of heavenly fallen beings, cast to the earth by the loss of the war in heaven, described in Revelation 12.
8. The rapture of the Church, removal of many persons from key positions and leaving the civilization, especially of America in ruins.
9. Rupture of the New Madrid fault in the Mississippi River basin. This could split the U. S. into two land masses.
10. A coronal mass ejection aimed directly at earth could scorch it beyond practical use. Or, it could wipe out all satellite technology and push the world’s civilization back into the dark ages.
11. A nuclear device explosion above the U. S. could wipe out all computer use and plunge the U. S. back into early 1900’s.
12. A collision of a heavenly body with the moon, causing it be pushed closer, directly affecting the tides and creating tsunamis upon the land.
13. Removal of Jupiter, the king planet from its orbit would open the earth to all kinds of asteroid and meteor impacts once again.
14. Volcanic eruptions worldwide could change the face of the world.
15. A pole shift, creating the destruction like that portrayed in the movie 2012.

And of course, any and all of these could occur at one instance.

The reason for this listing is to show how easily the Creator, God Almighty could, if He chose to, destroy the entire earth. However, America, the land that has been most blest by the Almighty, from it very inception, could, in my opinion, be the recipient of the worst of His righteous anger. Both Europe and the Orient, along with the middle east, because the middle east contains Israel, would be spared the worst of the destruction in order to fulfill the prophecies concerning Israel in the latter days. The area around Edom must be spared to provide a haven for the fleeing Jews as promised in Revelation 12. God will have His Kingdom on earth, whether men like it or not.

The hottest scripture passages in my opinion right now are all of Revelation 12 and 13. I believe they are being fulfilled now and on into the next year. I have posted (July 13) about the 365 days of Noah in the ark and I believe those key days when dated from the birthday of Barack Obama represent the points of fulfillment in the coming solar year beginning August 4.

I suspect that God Almighty will see to it that there is no November election in America. A national emergency declaration will take care of that. Freedom in America is about to end, in my opinion. He will likely use the present administration to accomplish it.

Folks, the Bible says that God Almighty, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is angry with the wicked EVERY DAY. But, I believe that right now, His anger is so great, and the cup of national sin in America is so full, since our President declared homosexual marriage to be the law of the land, that He will very soon burst forth in WRATH WITHOUT MERCY on a world that hates Him, starting with the U. S. A. That means, by necessity, that the rapture of the Church must occur, since He promised that His wrath would never fall on His true Church. But oh, His anger against the apostates. They will be so very sorry that they corrupted the Church of the living God, I can tell you that, and that is based on holy Scripture.

Beloved brothers and sisters. I beseech you, in Christ’s name, in the name of Yahushua, (Jesus Christ), that you make your election sure right now!! There is no time to waste. Buy up the time, for the days are evil. Please, please heed the signs of the times, and especially forgive one another, as God for Christ’s sake has forgiven you, and cease from attacks on one another if you have hardness in your heart for a brother or sister in Christ, for the time has come to repent of all misdeeds and to get right with the One who forgives and restores. If we forgive not one another, God will not forgive us. These are very somber and sobering words, indeed.

I have read Five Doves for several years now, and have contributed only when I felt that the Lord gave me something to say. I look forward to meeting many of you in heaven one day soon. As the song says, What a day that will be, when our Jesus we shall see, when we look upon His face, the one who saved us by His grace. When He takes us by the hand, and leads us to that promised land, what a day, glorious day that will be. Amen!

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "A Letter from my heart"

Good scenario from Gerry Almond though I guess a heavenly body that will speed the earth's rotation is an asteroid impact in early 2013.

I also agree that there will be no election this year for two reasons:
1. no clear opponent at that time ... think of yourself what possibly happen to Romney while he attends the olympic.
2. to fulfill the seven years straight of O as a Pres. for the whole 7 years instead of 4 years only.

This month of AV which is also the Ramadhan month will be very crucial and important to watch, surely something significant will happen and even our Rapture, the last journey to be with Our Precious Savior Lord Yahshua.

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/carolg717.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Carol Garza (17 July 2012)
"To Gerry Almond re: letter to doves plus an added Word of encouragement"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the very well thought out and laid out letter, Gerry.

This morning, (yesterday that is), I awoke with various hymns in my head head on the Precious Blood of the Lamb. They most likely welled up from my spirit placed there by God's SPIRIT.

I felt very blessed by the Lord because I hard picked up some dark energy from someone whose words were very negative even though I did my best to steer this person to the Word, the Living Word of Christ.

My soul inevitably was drained of Life and Light.

Last night the Voice of God spoke to me. The Holy Spirit told me not to let the devil pull me down. It occurred to me, I was playing a broken, dead record in my head.

I woke up singing "There is power, POWER, WONDER WORKING Power in the Blood of the Lamb.".

Later in the afternoon, another hymn came to mind. I began to sing "This is my story. This is my song. Praising my Savior all the day long.....

I pulled out my hymnal and here is the second stanza:

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
VISIONS OF RAPTURE NOW BURST ON MY SIGHT.
Angels descending, bring from Above, echoes of Mercy, whispers of Love.

Stanza 3:
Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I IN my Savior am happy and blest;
WATCHING and WAITING, looking above, Filled with His Goodness, lost in His Love.

Come Lord Jesus!

Blessings and encouragement to all!

Carol Garza

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

bump