Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture as Taught in Revelation: — “Come Up Hither”

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/stephens9.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

The Rapture as Taught in Revelation

Part One—“Come Up Hither”

Compiled/Formatted By Tom Stephens

Part 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The word hither is used sixty-six times in the King James Bible—forty-three times in the Old Testament; and twenty-three times in the New Testament. You can find all passages in the Bible by going to a good computer concordance and typing hither into the word/phrase search box.

Definition: Hither, in a very simple definition means “here”. In the Word of God, hither is commonly used with the following words: come, sold me (Joseph), sent me, came, (to) bring, sent, brought, turn aside, come thou, draw near ( 1 Sam. 4:36 ), camest thou, come in, hasten ( 2 Sam. 14:32 ), come near, divided hither and thither (here and yonder), parted, return, turn in, draw near, camest thou, send him (Mk. 11:3), reach, call Simon (Acts 10:32), Come up (Rev. 4:1), and come up (Rev. 11: 12).[ 1 ]

In explanation, we see the word hither is used as a command to do, present oneself to a person or a place, or both. Where the command is made by the Lord, it is usually a command to come, to come up, or otherwise make an appearance. In the book of Revelation, Come up hither is used twice; and both are supernatural commands to be raised to heaven, a definite place—by His Spirit.

· “After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter.” (Revelation 4:1—Italics is mine).

· “And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.” (Rev 11:12—Italics mine).

In Revelation 4:1, The Apostle John—representing the Church, and also qualified as Elder (1 Peter 5:1)—is speaking about a door opened in heaven and a voice like a trumpet ordering him—John, representing the church—to arise by His Holy Spirit and present himself before God’s throne to hear what was to come next.

"Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.” (Revelation 1:19).

1)The things which thou hast seen is the period of grace (Church Age), which John actually witnessed in person while alive on earth, and includes John’s Vision of Jesus Christ in Chapter one. 2 ) The things which are now, is Christ’s warning His churches in chapters two and three. 3 ) the things which shall be hereafter begin with chapter four through 22, which includes the Great Tribulation period (Daniel’s seventieth week [ 2 ] ), or the hour of God’s vengeance, His day of His wrath, the rapture of the church and the seven year Great Tribulation period. You’ve heard the lake of fire was not designed for God’s people. Was the Tribulation designed for God’s people? A resounding NO!

Chapter four speaks of the Elders for the first time in the Revelation. Before we go further, we should know something about these elders. Who are they? Follow me in this study and you will be amazed at the coming proofs right here in The Revelation of Jesus Christ! Again, just who are these Elders?

The Elders In God’s Word

Who Are They?

Elders are mentioned no less than 116 times in the Old Testament, and 60 times in the New Testament, including 12 times in the Book of Revelation. Elders are always people; they are never angels, other creatures or beasts, as many believe. Keep in mind in every case, the Word of God teaches the Elder is a person—most often a male—and his duties in the Old Testament are generally related to the Priesthood, and in the Temple areas. In the New Testament Gospels and Acts (in part), they are a part of the Priesthood until the development of the Church. After the church is established, the Christian elder becomes ordained into the Church by laying on of hands, as commanded by Paul. (Acts 14:23; Titus 1:5).

You may be surprised, even as I was, to find the elder in a position of strong leadership within the Church of Jesus Christ in the Epistles to the churches. In this study, I will show why I believe the elders in Revelation represent the bride of Christ—The Church. (Rom. 10:7 Eph. 4:9,10).

Considering the “four and twenty” seats as written in Revelation 4:4, twelve seats for the twelve tribes of Israel, and twelve seats for the twelve apostles in the church. In these twenty-four seats around the throne, the elders were seated—in their thrones—all clothed in white raiment and crowns of gold on their head (vs. 4). Now here’s an alternate interpretation to the one given above concerning the 24 seats (thrones): David divided the Levitical priesthood into 24 sections ( 1 Chron. 24:7-19 ), believers seen as a kingdom of priests ( Rev. 1:6 ); old testament saints will not be rewarded here because they will not be resurrected and rewarded until after the Tribulation period ( Daniel 12:1-3 ).

By God’s Spirit, John saw the Father sitting on His throne and 24 seats around it. The 24 Elders are seated and are representative of the raptured church in heaven. After standing before the “Judgment seat of Christ” ( Romans 14:10; 1 Corinthians 3:12-15; 2 Corinthians 5:10 ), they receive their rewards. Their seats (thrones) show a reward of authority in the coming millennial kingdom ( 20:4 ). Their crowns are rewards of honor, and the white raiment shows their righteousness, which has now been judged and purified. The four and twenty seats represent the church as priests before God on His throne, a type of the Levitical Priesthood. ( 1st Chronicles 24:7-19 ).

Below I list many passages of scripture, all dealing in specific ways with the elder; beginning at the book of Acts, giving both the passages and references. You will find evidence that the Elder is a part of the church leadership during the Church Age (grace); and when shown in heaven before the throne of God are obviously representatives of The Church of Jesus Christ.

Elders In The Book Of Acts Through Peter

In these passages, I emphasize only the elders, not necessarily events:

· Acts 4: 5-7: And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes, and Ananias the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?

· Acts 4:8: Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

· Acts 4: 23: And being let go, they went to their own company, and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said unto them.

Comment: This passage speaks of the elders, scribes, and the high priest, making decisions concerning the new movement of the Church of Jesus Christ, and being determined to imprison Peter and John. In boldness, Peter ministers the power and authority given the church by Christ Himself. These elders are not a part of the Church.

· Acts 6:12, 13: And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and came upon [ him ] , and caught him, and brought [ him ] to the council, and set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place and the law:

Comment: Again, these Elders are not a part of the church, but are part of the Jewish Sanhedrin, the Jewish Council.

· Acts 11:30: Which also they did, and sent it to the elders by the hands of Barnabas and Saul.

Comment: From this point on we will find that the Church Council has appointed and ordained the elders of the Church, for her growth/stability, powerfully anointed by the Holy Spirit, sitting on boards, etc.

· Acts 14:23: And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

· Acts 15:2: When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.

· Acts 15:4: And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and [ of ] the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.

· Acts15:6: And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

· Acts 15:22: Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; [ namely ] , Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

· Acts 15:23: And they wrote [ letters ] by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren [ send ] greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:

· Acts 16:4: And as they went through the cities, they delivered them the decrees for to keep, that were ordained of the apostles and elders which were at Jerusalem.

· Acts 20:17: And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

· Acts 21:18: And the [ day ] following Paul went in with us unto James; and all the elders were present.

· Acts 22:5: As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.

· Acts 23:14: And they came to the chief priests and elders, and said, We have bound ourselves under a great curse, that we will eat nothing until we have slain Paul.

· Acts 24:1: And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders, and [ with ] a certain orator [ named ] Tertullus, who informed the governor against Paul.

· Acts 25:15: About whom, when I was at Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews informed [ me ], desiring [ to have ] judgment against him.

Elders In First Timothy:

· 1 Timothy 5:17: Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.

Elders In Titus:

· Titus 1:5: For this cause left I thee in Crete, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I had appointed thee:

In Hebrews :

· Hebrews 11:2: For by it the elders obtained a good report.

In James:

· James 5:14: Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

In Peter:

· 1 Peter 5:1,2: 1) The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2 ) Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;… (My Italics ).

Comment: Peter here, by unction of the Holy Spirit, exhorts those who are among the believers to feed the flock of God, willingly and not by constraint; not of worldly lusts, but of an alert mind in Christ Jesus. Remember when Jesus told Peter to “Feed My sheep”, Jesus gave him the same authority and power over the wiles of the enemy that His Father had given to Him; and Jesus left this power and authority to the Church! Now Peter, in a special anointing by the Spirit, identifies himself as an elder, exhorting the body of Christ to minister the Word of God to the hurting and oppressed, just as Christ exhorted him (Peter) after His resurrection.

Importance of the Elders Ministries

Note: You may be realizing for the first time just how important the elders were to the early church. Stringent requirements were laid out by the Holy Spirit for all her ministries, with no waivers for these elders. Seems they were involved in every area of Church business and growth. Note what Peter said in his first epistle, 5:1, “The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder…”. Peter was boldly fulfilling God’s command for Peter to feed His lambs.

We remember when Jesus asked Peter, “Lovest thou Me more than these?”, , Peter answered and said, “Yea, Lord, Thou knowest I love you.”

1. Was Jesus asking if Peter loved Him (Jesus) more that these other disciples love Him, while waving His hands over them? It’s obvious Peter had humbled himself, for prior to this, Peter displayed arrogance in proclaiming he would never forsake the Lord…but he did. We see some humility now because Peter simply stated, “Yea, Lord. You know I love You.” He had gone through the fiery trial of his life when he denied the Lord three times, only hours after Christ predicted he would. Peter wept bitterly.

2. Jesus could have been asking Peter the second time, “Do you love me more than you love these other disciples? Peter answered, “Yea, Lord, thou knowest that I love You.” At this point, Peter was somewhat exasperated. He refused to respond, “Of course, I love you more than I love all the other disciples; for You know I would never forsake You!” Peter, seeing his recent weakness, bowed in humility and simply told the Lord, Yea, Lord. You know my heart. I do love You.”

3. This third time Peter responded, “Lord, Thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love You.”

Bowing his head low, Peter must have again thought about his denial of the Lord. Several days had passed since then and he was miserable. But Jesus did see Peter’s heart. He knew Peter’s delight was in Him; and because of his repentance in agony, Jesus recommissioned Peter when He responded the three times, “Feed My sheep.” If anyone would deny being an elder, would it not be Peter? You answer.

4. Remember the morning Jesus was resurrected and told the two women to deliver a message to His disciples, that He (Jesus) would meet with them later that same day? Well, Jesus made a remarkable statement when He mentioned that they should give Peter a word of comfort just for him: “But go your way, tell his disciples, and Peter that He goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see Him, as He said unto you. And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulcher; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they anything to any man; for they were afraid.”

( Mark 16:7—My bold/italics ). A few days later, Christ personally reccomissioned Peter.

But Peter was an Apostle. He built churches from scratch, a bold powerhouse for the Kingdom of God! It was Peter who preached the great sermon on the day of Pentecost; who went down to Samaria with John, laying hands on the new believers, and glorifying the Lord God as these new believers were filled by the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues and magnifying God.

Now, The Elders In The Book Of Revelation

But Now, as we enter the book of Revelation, we are about to learn who these elders really are; and I would like to take you there. It’s amazing to me, now that I have personally studied this matter in the scriptures—and have never before heard what I am now teaching—how students of the Word and modern day Bible scholars struggle with the so-called enigma of “who the elders are”, especially when anyone with a computer can find a good Bible concordance and find information such as this of virtually any subject written in His Word. I do not lie about this. If and when you become desperate enough to find answers in the Word that most Bible students previously couldn’t answer for you, that is when you should continue to ask the Holy Spirit for guidance, and He will take you where you want—and need—to be.

I will not attempt to cover anything not relevant to my subject, therefore I will mention only verse 19 in chapter one: “Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.” The verse means this: 1) “The things which thou hast seen” refer to John’s ministries in Christ on the earth and to John’s vision of the Lord among His churches; 2). “The things which are”, refer to Revelation two and three. The Lord is warning His church to repent and do the things required of her; and 3) The things that are hereafter refer to chapter 4 through 22, which is the Great Tribulation period (Daniel’s seventieth week), or the hour of God’s vengeance, His day of wrath.

The tribulation period begins with Revelation, chapter 4: “After this..” ( the “hereafter” ). Though chapter four includes the rapture, the giving of rewards and thrones to the elders, more worship; chapter five, the delivering of the 7-sealed document to the Lamb, and worship before the throne; then, in chapter six, the tribulation actually begins with the opening of the first seal, denoting the revealing of the antichrist. All these events appear to be taking place concurrently—in quick time—on the earth.

“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. 2) And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3) And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4) And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.”

In The Revelation Of Jesus Christ to John
:

· Rev. 11:12: “And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.” (Italics mine).

Comment: Another door was opened in heaven, and a voice such as a trumpet spoke to the two witnesses, saying, “come up hither”. So John writes in chapter 11 about the two witnesses, their ministry and their endurance in the face of the enemy, anti-christ. The two witnesses had power to destroy—by fire—all who would attempt to hurt them.

There came a time, however, when God did allow the anti-christ to kill the two witnesses on the streets of Jerusalem. The Word says they lay in the streets three and one-half days, during which time those who dwell upon the earth will rejoice over the bodies, party and make merry, even to giving gifts to one another. “And after three days and a half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. Then they heard a great voice from heaven saying, “Come up hither”. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.” ( 11:11, 12 )—my italics.

(Open Parentheses)

A Look Into The Past (Some examples of God’s Character)

What are the Characteristics of our God? Let’s look at some:

· “Come…into the Ark.” (Genesis 7:1)

· God delivers His own people from all Egypt’s Plagues (Exodus 7-12)

· “Enoch walked with God, and was not, for God took him.” (Genesis 5:24; also Jude)

· Elijah went up by a whirlwind”, while Elisha watched. (2 Kings 2:11)

· “Come (hither)…enter thou into thy chambers.” (Isaiah 26: 20)

· “They shall be mine….when I make up My jewels.” (Malachi 3:17)

· “…shall be caught up.” (1 Thessalonians 4:17)

· “I will come again, and receive you unto Myself.” (John 14:3)[ 3 ]

These are a few examples of God’s preservation of those who belong to Him. He has never before, and will never in the future, forsake those who are truly washed in His blood. We need only to study the prophetic books concerning the tribulation period to realize that this period—still in the future—was designed to complete God’s dealings with Israel—in bringing them into His Kingdom; for between every set of seven plagues mentioned in Bible prophecy/Revelation, our Lord will continue to use several methods in strong attempt to bring into this Kingdom every person possible:

· Those saved during the Tribulation 6:9-11; 7:9-17 ). The only Gentile witness see 12:11 ).

· The two witnesses—3 1/2 years, Israeli ministry ( Revelation 11 ).

· The seventh Trumpet—angels preaching God’s victory over the earth ( Revelation 11: 15-19 ).

· The 144,000 Israelites (Revelation 14: 1-5 ).

· Angels soaring through the air preaching the Gospel around the whole earth (Revelation 14:6-13 ).

· The final angelic message to the fowl of the air (Revelation 19:17 ).

There are no ministries present on the earth as they were under the Church Age. The only saints on the earth during the tribulation period are those who had previously put off Christ, or simply rejected Him during the time of grace. Many of these were saved during the Great Tribulation, not because they chose to live the remainder of their lives for Jesus, but because they finally realized the great value of The Christ—when measured against the antichrist system. Though they were forced to make a choice, they made it in their witness to others of their own salvation. This is the only ministry by saints during the tribulation period (Revelation 12:11 ) ! Their reward was eternal life first; then they would rule with Christ over the nations during the thousand year Millennial Reign.

“A great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a lout voice, saying SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE, AND UNTO THE LAMB….” ( Revelation 7:9, 10 ).

—End of Part One—

Blessings to you from Tom and Linda Stephens

www.christsbondservants.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 1 ] Note that Scripture references were not given for each word shown. The scripture reference given relates to the word/s immediately before the reference.

[ 2 ] Daniels 70th Week. God’s dealing with Israel over 4,000 years. The Trib. Is week 70. (See What Is Daniels 70 weeks coming at a future date, how that this 70th week destines Israel to finalize this 70th week; not the Church.

[ 3 ] In the study of this scripture (John 14:1-3), it is plain to see this incident as a picture of the rapture, as Christ says, “I will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” Here, He receives us; but in the 2d coming, His feet land on the mountains of Israel.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me

Re: The Rapture as Taught in Revelation: — “Come Up Hither”

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/stephens12.html

Part Two

Around The Throne & The Sealed Book

Introduction: The Promises to the True Church:

1. Jesus about the Tribulation Period: 35 ) “For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the earth. 36 ) “Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” (Luke 21:35,36 ).

Philadadelphia. As in the case with all seven of the let­ters to the churches in Revelation Chapters 2 and 3, this letter has an application which goes far beyond the time of the original addressees. The context indicates in Revelation 3:10 there is an extraordinary promise given to the church of that day that also applies to the end times of the Church.

Jesus is crying out today to the Church at Philadelphia to repent of her sin and be delivered from wrath:

2. 10 ) “Because thou hast kept the word of My patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.” 11 ) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.” (Revelation 3:10, 11 ).

This is true first because the next verse says, "I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, in order that no one take your crown" (3:11 ). This verse has to refer to the coming of Christ for the Church because it uses a warning that is consistently associated with it in this book: “Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.” (Rev. 22:7 ) “And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” (Rev. 22:12 ).

Second, verse 11 also mentions rewards and the receiving of a crown. This is definitely to be given at the "Bema" or judgment seat of Christ. Paul speaks of receiving a crown on "that day" (2 Tim. 4:8 ): “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all who love His appearing.”

Peter speaks of the "unfading crown of glory" that will be given to faithful elders "when the Lord comes" (1 Pet 5:4 ). This ties the context to the time of Christ's coming for the Church: “And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.”

The third reason why this promise must apply to the end time Church is given in Revelation 3:10 itself. The promise is said to apply to "that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth." So the time period concerns a test which God will send upon the whole world. It is obvious that such a global "test" has not yet occurred; but “that day” is quickly approaching.

The What, Who and Why of the Test

It is important to understand just what the original Greek word translated "test" means. Dr. Gingrich says that the word is used here in the sense of "to try, to make trial of, to put to the test, in order to discover or reveal what kind of person someone is." Often the pur­pose of the trial is to bring out the evil that is in someone. For this reason it is sometimes translated "temptation."

In this context it is best understood as putting the world under severe trial to reveal its evil heart. The trials are launched against "the whole inhabited earth," which is further defined as "those who dwell upon the earth" The apostle John makes this a technical descriptive clause to mark out a certain class of people.

See what John says about "those who dwell upon the earth" during the Great Tribulation:

· They will slay one another with a great sword (6:3,4 ).

· They are those who murder the Tribulation believers (Rev. 6:10-11; & 7:9-14—John with other elder).

· The wrath of God within the judgments called "three woes" specifically fall upon them (8:13 ).

· Will murder the 2 special prophets of God (Moses/Elijah? ) and rejoice over their deaths (11:10 ).

· The message given by these two prophets will tor­ment them (11:10 ).

· They will worship the Antichrist, and their names are not in the Lamb's book of life (13:8, 12 ).

· They will be deceived by the miracles of the False Prophet (13:14 ).

· They will be intoxicated and blinded by the false one-world religious system (17:2 ).

· They will worship the beast and they will accept his mark (20:4 ).

From this survey we can easily see why God is going to have an hour of testing for this group. It is to so demonstrate the hard, evil hearts of "those who dwell upon the earth" that God's judgment of them will be shown as totally just; and because it is totally just, many will make decisions for Christ.

There is also a very important contrast in Revelation between "those who dwell upon the earth" and another special group called "those who dwell in heaven."

Let us consider who "those who dwell in heaven" are. First, they cannot be angels because of a statement made in Revelation 12:12 about this same group of "heaven dwellers." It says, "For this reason, rejoice, 0 heavens and you who dwell in them, woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that his time is short." God's angels would not be exhorted to rejoice, as they are not dwelling on earth during the devil's unrestrained wrath. Satan couldn't hurt them.

Second, this is not a reference to the departed souls of those massacred during the Tribulation. Though a non-resurrected believer's soul does go to be consciously with the Lord after he dies, he is never said "to dwell in heaven" until after he receives a resurrection body. It would make no sense for the devil to blaspheme the souls of those whose bodies he has just murdered.

Third, there is a direct contrast made between "those who dwell on earth," who are the unbelievers, and "those who dwell in heaven." The "heaven dwellers" are the believers. So the question is: If they are not angels, and they are not the souls of departed believers, who are they?

I believe the answer is that they are the translated (Raptured) saints of the Church who are now dwelling in heaven in glorified bodies. This explanation gives an intelligent reason for why the devil would take the time to blaspheme them. After all, he couldn't very well hide or sweep into a corner the news of millions of Christians vanishing. So Satan must give an explanation to his fol­lowers lest they slip into the other camp.

I believe the Holy Spirit has given us here a clear clue as to the whereabouts of the missing Church.

When Jesus prayed for His disciples, “I do not ask Thee to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one”, He wants the believer to be protected from falling under the authority of the evil one (satan ) ” (John 17:15 ). That’s the reason for the ministries of the Holy Spirit to the Church. We have the authority and the power to finish what Christ began—to destroy the works of the devil.

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19—my bold).

Then, in Revelation 3:10, John, the same author, expresses the same idea; saying God will protect the believer from the time of testing, not just from the testing. The ”hour of worldwide tribulation (testing ) ” must be understood in light of the main focus of the book of Revelation. Revelation specifically details the judgments, events and personalities of the seven years of Daniel’s 70th week. It begins with the worldwide deception and takeover by the Antichrist. It ends with the worst holocaust of all time. Its purpose is to bring the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to faith in the true Messiah and to judge the unbelievers from all nations called “those who dwell upon the earth.” So “the hour” must apply to the whole seven year Tribulation where all these things fall upon the world.

Around God’s Throne (Revelation 4: 10, 11 )

As suggested in Part One of this series, The twenty-four elders are strongly indicated to be the Church raptured by the Spirit of God into heaven before God’s throne. Their seats (thrones) show a reward of authority in the millennial kingdom (cf. 20:4 ) ; their crowns are crowns of reward from the judgmental seat of God, indicating a previous judgment and awards ceremony because of their holy lives and their righteousness while on earth (cf. Rom.4:10; 1 Cor. 3:12-15; 2 Cor. 5:10—see my article entitled, Caution, Some Works Are Unto Death), and their white raiment shows their righteousness which has now been judged, rewarded and purified. Twenty-four represents the Church as priests before God.

10) “The four and 20 elders fall down before Him that sat on the throne, and worship Him that liveth forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11) Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou has created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

There is continual rejoicing and worshiping the Lord before His Throne—angels, beasts, creatures, along with the twenty four elders—in perfect unison. They follow where the Lamb goes and heed all that He says! I’m seeing a multitude so large and glorious that it is not possible to fathom the intensity of these scenes of praise and worship in heaven. When I see this scene, I think of Balaam of the Old Testament.

Balaam’s story is in Numbers 22-24, a long and complicated story. I want to express one thing that keeps coming back to me surrounding Balaam’s situation.

When the Israelites were in the wilderness camped out in the plains of Moab on the side of the Jordan across from Jericho, Balak, king of Moab, sent messengers to Balaam, the prophet, because Moab was exceedingly afraid of the people because they were many, and Moab was sick with dread because of the children of Israel. So Moab said to the elders of Midian, “Now this company will lick up everything around us, as an ox licks up the grass of the field.” (Numbers 22: 1-4).

Here’s essentially what Balak said to Balaam, the prophet, “Look, a people has come from Egypt. They cover the face of the earth, and are settling next to me. I need you to come now and curse these people, for they are too mighty for me. I know that whoever you bless is blessed, and whoever you curse, is cursed. And the only way I can overcome this great nation is if they are a cursed people.”

Balaam went before the Lord to see if he could ratify this curse against Israel; but God responded, “No, you cannot go up to curse My people, for they are blessed.”

The next morning, Balaam told the messengers to go back home because “the Lord forbade me to return with you for this evil”. But Balak sent another message with a larger caravan and promised Balaam he would make it well worth his while if he would petition his God once again.

Balaam responded in this manner, “Even if Balak were to give me his house full of silver and gold, I could not go beyond the word of the Lord my God, to do less or more. Now, therefore, please spend the night, that tomorrow I might see what the Lord says.”

This time the Lord told Balaam to go with the men, “But speak only the word that I will give to you.” But

Balaam prophesied four times concerning the great company of Israel down below. This scene, to Balak was so awesome that he requested they move to another place so that this huge Israeli army might look smaller because of the terrain on the high place. This request was made at least three times. Each time they presented themselves before the valley housing the Israelite army, he still shook with fear. It seemed that, no matter where they were when Balaam completed the sacrifice, Israel just became even more awesome. It has been said by some scholars—and is in my notes on the Tabernacle—that the Israelite nation coming out of Egypt was over three million people—the camp spreading approximately 12 square miles! She was in such a grand and organized setting with the tabernacle and the people in such unity, that the Lord’s presence would seem to visibly hover over the camp, causing great fear to Moab.

Though the comparison is absolutely minimal, I think of Balaam when I see the worship services before the throne of God in heaven—in the book of Revelation. Count all the Christian people from Christ’s resurrection through today; then two-thirds of the created angelic beings, and the beasts…then add the uncountable number of the newly saved who died giving their lives during the tribulation period on earth—all standing and worshiping before the throne of God in heaven.

Just as Balak was intimidated with the massive army of God in the wilderness, so will the antichrist system be much more intimidated with the wrath of God during the Great Tribulation!

“When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.”

(Rev. 6:9-11). The tribulation saints in this chapter were still under the altar.

After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, sanding before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!” All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying: “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen.” (Rev. 7:9-12 ). But now, these same saints are before His throne with their white robes!

How do we know these are not the church? Read the entire chapter seven to solve this enigma.

The Seven Spirits Of God (Rev. 4:5 )

He Who is, and Who Was, and Who Is to come,” is Jehovah. This is the literal meaning of the name communicated to Moses. “Jehovah” is a compound formed from three words; the first meaning He is, the second, He was, the third, He will be, or He will come. Jehovah is the triune god, so the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are alike called by this name. But in the present passage it is clearly speaking of God the Father.

Now, the Holy Spirit comes to use in the next clause, “and from the 7 Spirits that are before His throne.”

Since it is so hard to understand how the one, eternal Holy Spirit can be so pictured, let’s turn over to Isaiah 11: 1, 2. There we read of the seven Spirits who rest upon the Branch of Jehovah, our Lord Jesus Christ. These seven Spirits are: Note the order given:

1. The Spirit of the Lord.

2. The Spirit of Wisdom. (Proverbs 8 )

3. The Spirit of Understanding.

4. The Spirit of Counsel.

5. The Spirit of Might.

6. The Spirit of Knowledge.

7. The Spirit of the Fear of the Lord...

One Spirit in the 7-fold plenitude of His Miraculous power, seven being the number of perfection, and is used in that manner here. Then, along with the Father and the Spirit, we have Jesus Christ as “the faithful Witness” when here on earth, “the First-begotten of the dead” in resurrection glory, and “the Prince of the kings of the earth” when He returns the second time to reign.

No wonder there is an outburst of praise and worship which follows in the next verse at this full revelation of His glories: “Unto Him that loves us, and has loosed us from our sins by His own blood, and has made us a kingdom, priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” (Revelation 1:6 ).

John’s heart was so full of adoration and praise for Jesus, a spontaneous result of knowing Christ as Prophet, Priest, King – but not least – Savior!

The Seven-Sealed Scroll—Worthy Is The Lamb (Chapter 5 )

John saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a scroll written on the inside and on the back, sealed with seven seals. Then he saw a strong angel calling out with a loud voice, “Who is worthy to open the scroll and to loose the seals?” No one in heaven or on the earth was able to open the scroll and to loose the seals. No one in heaven or on the earth was able to even look at it.

4 ) John wept much, because no one was found to open and read the scroll or to look at it—this scroll that would return ownership of the earth to the Lamb of God. 5 ) But one of the elders said to John, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.” 6 )“And I looked, and behold, in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as though it had been slain (Isa. 53:1-8 ), having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7 ) Then he came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne.” (Rev. 5:6,7 ).

All judgments in the book of Revelation are presented as judgments of God on a Christ-rejecting world no matter who or what the agency of that judgment may be.

This seven-sealed scroll containing the judgment of the seals, is presented as so dreadful in chapter five that no one in heaven or earth is worthy to open, or even look except the Lord Jesus, the Messiah Himself. So the authority and source for the unleashing of the seal judgments is the Lord; and this is the wrath of the Lord on evil and corruption.

The first seal unleashes the antichrist to go forth and establish his control upon the earth. He will begin the seven years of tribulation by signing a covenant guaranteeing Israel’s security and the Middle East’s peace (Daniel 9:27 ).

In this seal, the antichrist will apparently conquer through ingenious plans for world economic recovery, prosperity and world peace—somewhat like what is taking place today. Yet, in Daniel’s prophetic description of this dictator, he says, “and by means of peace [he] shall destroy many…” (Dan. 9:25b ).

When you read 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12, you cannot fail to see the clear connection between the divinely permitted unveiling of the antichrist and all his evils, attended by satanic miracles and a deluding influence from God, and the resulting condemnation of all peoples yet on the earth who have rejected our Lord and His truth. This passage clearly shows the antichrist to be the chief entity of God’s judgment on the earth. The antichrist is one of the greatest expressions of God’s wrath; for he is the one who will slaughter believers and lead the entire world down the road to destruction. Those left behind need Christ.

8 ) Now when He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each having a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying: 9 ) “You are worthy to take the scroll, And to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10) and have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.” (Rev. 5:8-10).

These bowls full of incense in the hands of the living creatures and elders are shown again in chapter eight: “3 ) And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4) And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5) And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.” (Revelation 8: 3-5 ).

The contents of the bowls of incense held by the living creatures and the elders are now in the burning altar near the Lord’s throne. Both passages state the bowls are full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints; and they were singing a new song about their own salvation unto the Lord. Now, in chapter eight, God calls on the angel to stand by the altar with a golden censer; and was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne of God.

The smoke of the incense, along with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God as a sweet aroma. And the angel took the censer, filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, thundering, and lightnings, and an earthquake!

This incense—the prayers of the saints—came up before God as a sweet aroma into His nostrils! These prayers obviously were cast upon the antichrist system in the form of supernatural weather turbulances, and an earthquake, as His wrath was poured out on the earth in this seventh seal! How awesome is God!

The song of salvation: ( Revelation 5:8-10 )

· Jesus Christ is worthy to take the scroll and open the seals thereof.

· He was slain, and redeemed US by His own blood out of every tribe, tongue, people and nation.

· He has made US kings and priests to OUR God;

· And WE shall reign on the earth.[ 3 ]

11 ) “Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands, 12) saying with a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!”13) “And every creature which is in heaven and on the earth under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard saying, “Blessing and honor and glory and power Be to Him who sits on the throne, And to the Lamb, forever and ever!” 14) Then the four living creatures said,” “Amen!” And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshiped Him who lives forever and ever.

Blessings from Tom and Linda Stephens

www.christsbondservants.org

[ 1 ] Vanished Into Thin Air, Hal Lindsey; Pages 217-222; Published by Western Front Ltd., Beverly Hills, Ca. © 1999

[ 2 ] Vanished Into Thin Air; Hal Lindsey; Pgs 215-223; Western Front, Ltd., 1999; © 1999 Western Front Ltd., 1999

[ 3 ] These are the elders—the body of Christ during the dispensation of Grace. The Tribulation saints will not be introduced until Revelation 6: 9-ll; and they were 1) slain for the word of God, and for the testimony they had; 2) They were still under the altar, crying out, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?” 3) White robes were given to them; 4) They were told to wait a little longer, till their brethren were killed as they were…this must be fulfilled. But then, we find them standing before the throne of the Lord, in Revelation 7: 9-17. (More on Revelation 7:9-17 in part three).

Re: The Rapture as Taught in Revelation: — “Come Up Hither”

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/stephens13.html

Part Three

The Innumerable Multitude & The Seventh Seal

7 ) And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David , he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8 ) I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9 ) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10 ) Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11 ) Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. (Revelation 3:7-11—KJV )

If this passage were the only thing in the entire Word of God referring to God’s will for His Church during the Great Tribulation period, that would be enough. But this passage tells us much more than we at first realize.

The motive for the anti-rapture attitude among the saints today comes about when we, the Church, do not take the Words of Jesus literally. Many obviously feel it’s simply not justifiable Jesus would leave everyone on the earth, except His bride, during the Great Tribulation. “It’s just not fair”, they proclaim—believing tolerance for all is the right way to go.

Well, the Lord’s ways are not our ways; yet He has urged His Church to “put on” His mind (Phil. 2:5 ).

Need more? Then Search out “key of David” in your computer’s search engine.

We, as the children of the Most High God, should give Him obeisance and honor in everything we do for—and through—Him. Then thoroughly study His Words, and seek His face concerning this promise from the mouth of Jesus Christ himself.

It is not the will of our Lord for His bride (church) to be on earth during the Great Tribulation—period!

The following is one of the more important passages in the book of Revelation we will cover in this study. In part Two, we covered verses nine through twelve which laid out a foundation for this present study. John saw this great multitude which no man can number from every nation, kindred, people, and tongues. They stood before the Lamb’s throne, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands. They cried with a loud voice, saying, SALVATION TO OUR GOD WHICH SITTETH UPON THE THRONE, AND UNTO THE LAMB.

John said all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts[ 2 ], and fell before the throne on their faces and worshiped God, saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen. (7: 9-12 ).

Page Down

John’s Conversation With One Of The Elders

(Revelation 7:13-17 )

Just as we are intensely interested, the elders are also interested in the welfare and progress of their brethren, the Tribulation Saints, i.e., "What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?" Again, the white robes are brought up. And, we know the Fifth Seal Judgment describes the Martyred Saints in white robes (6:11 ), which is the clothing of the Body of Christ.

"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white:

for the fine linen is the righteousness of Saints" (Revelation 19:8 ).

9 ) “After this, I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nation, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 ) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 ) And all the angels stood around about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 ) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honor, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen. . .”

“And one of the elders asked me (John ) this question, “Who are these which are arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”

“And I (John ) said unto him, “Sir, thou knowest.” ("Sir, you already know, don’t you." ).

“And he (the elder ) said to me, “Yes, I do. These are they which came out of Great Tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

“The elder continued, “Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, not any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe all tears from their eyes.” (Revelation 7: 9-17 )

These martyred, but now glorified Saints now stand before the "throne of God", serving the LORD "day and night in His Temple" (7:15 ).

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever" (Psalm 23:6 ).

These saints—saved during the tribulation period—are those who are martyred because of their decision for Christ. The point is that Apostle John, who is also qualified as an elder, was having a conversation with one of the elders present before the throne. John and this elder were only two of a multitude of resurrected (raptured) saints just prior to the revealing of the antichrist—they were therefore not a part of this huge body of new believers. Their conversation concerned another, totally separate group of saints who failed to accept Christ in opportune times during the Church age; but they made a forced decision for Christ only after measuring Christ’s value in the face of terrible odds—the antichrist system—during the Great Tribulation period!

They are before God’s throne, serving Him day and night in His Temple; and He shall dwell among them. They shall never hunger or thirst anymore; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe all the tears from their eyes. In chapter 6:9-11, these same saints were under the altar of God; but now, we see them before the throne of God, having washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The elders are the raptured church; and the uncountable multitude are saints saved, and martyred, during the tribulation—two separate groups.

The Seventh Seal

(Revelation 8: 1-13 )

1 ) “And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 ) And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets. 3 ) and another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 ) And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand. 5 ) And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thundering, and lightnings, and an earthquake.” ( 8: 1-5 )

The silence in Heaven—(verse 1 ) This silence indicates a solemn waiting period of thirty minutes which is to bring in a new, more terrible set of judgments—the seven trumpet judgments—an awesome time for men on earth to make a decision for—or against Christ.

The golden censer—(verses 3-5 ) Incense is often illustrative of prayer (cf. 5:8 ). The trumpet judgments are likely God’s response to the prayers of all the saints, ever. (cf. 6:10 )—possibly a cry out for justice and revenge on the enemies of Christ (cf. 94:1; Romans 12:19 ). The casting of the fiery censer to earth shows the immediate (after 30 minutes of silence ) judgment on earth. Christ will use angels to administer this set of Trumpet Judgments. The blast of each trumpet indicates the execution of God’s judgments on earth.

Pay attention here, church. Whenever we ever feel that our prayers are waved “goodby” in heaven, remember that these prayers—of all the saints all through this church age, and those of the tribulation saints also—are cherished by our Lord. In the altar before the throne of God, they enter His nostrils as a sweet savor unto Him. He remembers every single prayer you have made but thought were unanswered. Every prayer where injustice was done to you will be honored during this time of tribulation on earth. Always remember—do not forget that His favor is in His people. His judgment is not against us, but for us, His own bride; and we are not included among those who dwell on the earth during this seven years.

…think about that!

The ministry of One angel—verse 13 ) “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabitants of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound.”

A strong warning to the dwellers on the earth, as many will die without Christ when they refuse to adhere to the advice of this angel; “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants on the earth…”

There is no indication by this warning that there are any Christians from the Church Age inhabiting this earth during this time. Understand, by His Spirit, the Words of this vision—the Revelation of Jesus Christ as given to John, the Apostle.

—End of Part Three—

Blessings from Tom and Linda Stephens

www.christbondservants.org

[ 1 ] Key of David—(Isaiah 22) Specifically, vss. 15-25, Shebna’s judgment. Shebna was the corrupt treasurer (pro-Egyptian leader in Jerusalem). Shebna’s judgment, with Eliakim replacing him during Hezekiah’s reign (2 Kings 18:18 ). The Key of David refers to eternal “Davidic line” and a contiuous open door for followers after righteousness (verse 22)—also refers to the Church today.

[ 2 ] The four beasts—see Ezekiel 1:1-28. Ezekiel’s Vision Of God’s Glory—A graphic description of the four beasts (creatures) depicting every one of God’s characteristics—His Glory. These were servants of the Lord. Read this awesome description in Ironside’s “Ezekiel”—Loizeaux Brothers, Inc., Neptune, N.J., © 1949, Loizeaux Bros., Inc.; USA (See insert two in this series)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out