Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: A Generation Void of Outrage

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

A Generation Void of Outrage
One of the most frustrating aspects of being an end-time believer is dealing with the reality that society is doomed to become increasingly wicked as be we get closer to the Tribulation hour. Bible prophecy doesn't give us the excuse to just sit back and watch the world burn. When we stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ (Bema), the Lord Jesus will want to know what we did to combat the works of the devil.

Rather than fighting each problem, I see a common link in the way our society is sliding relentlessly toward judgment. The key problem is that we have become a generation that is lacking in outrage. We see evil and yet don't respond with enough anger to make a difference.

The battle against immorality is much like the battle against flood waters. Because many of our structures are built on waterfronts that are below the natural waterline, we need to run pumps 24/7 to keep them from flooding. The city of New Orleans and the New York subway system are two such examples. If there were a breach or if the pumps were to fail, they would be quickly flooded. Unless Christians maintain their steadfastness against sin, the enemy will flood in and corrupt society.

In recent years, the lack of outrage has reached levels I didn't think possible. One example is the case of Bishop Eddie Long. He is the head of an Atlanta mega church who was recently alleged to have sexual relations with underage male members of his parish. Long has denied wrongdoing, but has paid money to silence his accusers.

This past December, Long said he would be taking a leave of absence from his ministry after his wife, Vanessa Long, filed for divorce. Long's leave of absence lasted less than a month. He returned to the pulpit on New Year's Eve. If a minister can brush off allegations of sexual misconduct with young boys, one has to wonder if there is any transgression left that could automatically force a pastor to step down.

Church leaders have no backbone when it comes to standing up for biblical morality. In May, President Obama endorsed same-sex marriage and was proclaimed as the "first gay president" by Newsweek. A few days later, Obama had a meeting with a group of southern black pastors. They collectively told him that they were troubled by his support of gay marriage. I call hogwash on this outrage. I don't know of any time when these black churches have separated themselves from the moral corruption of the Democratic Party. Obama could have given a far better challenge by saying he's a satanist who consults with Beelzebub on major policy decisions.

Even on the secular front, there is a shortage of outrage. World leaders claim to be vexed by the endless massacres taking place in Syria, but no one is offering to take any action. President Bashar al-Assad has been branded as a murder, but there was no break in the deadlock among world powers over how to bring about an end to the bloodshed. There is even word that the Syrian military is getting chemical weapons ready for us against the revolt. Of course, this more proof that Assad sees the West as a paper tiger.

People who neglect to show their outrage need to realize there is no neutral ground in the battle between good and evil. If we don't show our outrage against the forces of darkness, they will manifest their outrage against you. Chick-fil-A has found this to be true in its support of family values. The fast-food chicken chain gave $2 million to seven anti-gay groups and the left is trying to get the firm removed from nearly a dozen universities. Chick-fil-A recently lost a bid for a vendor spot at Northeastern University because of its moral stance.

Another thing that makes a quick response urgent is the fact that outrage cannot be sustained over a long period of time. Most people only oppose the type of sin that brings them immediate satisfaction. When is the last time you heard a minister preach about the evils of divorce and booze? You don't, because they know the subject has become boring to the public.

I see the lack of outrage as one of the greatest indicators of how close we are to the Tribulation hour. The whole reason for the seven-year judgment period is to convince mankind to repent of his sinful nature. The apathy of our day can only provide evidence to the Lord that it is time to move towards judgment.

"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts" (Revelation 9:20-21).

Todd

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out