Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gerry Almond: "God is closing in on His enemies...look up, that means we are to be taken home"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/gerrya711.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Gerry Almond (11 July 2012)
"God is closing in on His enemies...look up, that means we are to be taken home"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 42 months period (1,260 days) of GREAT tribulation has not yet begun. It begins with the declaration of the man of sin that he is God, while in the temple of God. This has obviously not happened yet. And there are two more events associated with the onset of the GREAT tribulation. These are:

1. Two witnesses, one of which is Elijah, must come.

2. 144,000 Jewish evangelists must be sealed.

However, I have no doubt whatsoever about our not only being in the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy, but also having identified its start and finish. The mid point was April 11/12, 2012 and we are now well into the second half of that count of days. It is therefore obvious that we are into the last half of Daniel’s prophecy. But, it is equally obvious that the 42 months (1,260 days) of Revelation’s prophecy have not yet begun.

First of all, let it here be said that the rapture of the Church is NOT a dateable event. It will come when it comes, but according to 2 Thessalonians 2, it will be accompanied by “sudden destruction”, which has not happened yet either.

So, what is the solution and why are we still here?

Here is what I think may be the case:

Ron Reese’s timeline is absolutely accurate. So is Mathman’s “Love Story in the Sky” and so is the fulfillment of Revelation 12 beginning last Rosh Hashana and continuing to this day. I know these are and here is why I know it. It is because of the 120 years of 360 days each equaling 43,200 days of Noah’s day equaling the same number of days of re-gathered modern Israel from the first Jewish Congress on 8/31/1897 until the end of the 70th week of Daniel by count being December 7/8, 2015. This compared to the exact timing of the tetrads of eclipses discovered by Seattle Pastor Mark Biltz. I will say that absolutely no one can convince me that this is not true. It cannot be mere coincidence. But neither does it identify the 42 months (1,260) of Revelation.

However, Chelsea B posted on July 4 on Five Doves something I have been thinking since June 25/26 came and went. That is that something beyond the end of Daniel’s time count must be true or we would be gone by now. I thank her for her foresight in posting it.

She and I both agree that there are other factors to consider. I have two possibilities at this point. They are:

1. June 25/26 could be the day the 21 days journey began instead of at the transit of Venus. If so, Jesus and company should arrive July 16/17. This is a good possibility. And, since Jesus was often late by 3 days, but yet always on time, it could be as late as July 20/21.

2. Chelsea is right on target in saying that the last 1,260 days of Daniel are not exactly overlaid on the 1,260 days of Revelation. If this is the case, as I think it is, then we will have to wait a bit longer for the two to reconcile. I can see our mighty God doing something just like this in order to hide the time of the rapture. I can also see Him connecting the rapture event directly to sudden destruction as it is recorded in 2 Thessalonians 2. Again, it is found in Revelation 17 as well.

Beloved, God is not telling us when the 1,260 days of Revelation begins. The Bible NEVER SAID IT WAS AT THE SAME TIME as Daniel’s. I personally think it is very soon now, and should become evident with the revealing of the two witnesses and the sealing of the 144,000.

I do not agree with the shortening of days theory. I do not disagree that the day’s length may be shortened to perhaps 16 hours as some think, however. It could and probably will be so.

Neither do I think it correct that somehow we have miscounted. I think we are on target with Daniel’s prophesied days but are not on the start of Revelation’s 1,260 days.

I am liking the idea of the 9th or 10th of Av, though.

Time will tell.

Maranatha

Gerry

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "God is closing in on His enemies...look up, that means we are to be taken home"

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/riche712.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Rich E.(12 July 2012)
RE: "God is closing in on His enemies...look up, that means we are to be taken home"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 42 months period (1,260 days) of GREAT tribulation has not yet begun. It begins with the declaration of the man of sin that he is God, while in the temple of God IN THE MIDDLE OF DANIEL'S 70th WEEK. This has obviously not happened yet.

In the post the question was asked "So, what is the solution and why are we still here?" , since this post believes that we are halfway through Daniel's 70th week.

The reason is that there IS NO WAY Daniel's 70th week has started. Why you may ask? Because God DOES NOT deal with the Church and the Jews AT THE SAME TIME as I will show you in a moment.

Even though last possible positioning for the timeline of 2008 to 2015 to work has come and gone, where "O's" campaign speech was supposedly the confirmation of the treaty and where this timeline began, people still try to hold onto this scenario. As TV's MythBusters would say: "This scenario is BUSTED". It's NO GOOD. I'm not saying that "O" is not the AC but just that nothing has started yet.

How God never deals with the Jews and the Church during this time can be seen in Romans 11:25 which says:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in".

Blindness came to the Jews during the dispensation of Grace where God is dealing with the Church. God CANNOT deal with the Jew until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in because until then, the Jews are BLINDED and cannot be fair participants in anything with God unless of course... He removes the blindness. When does He removes the blindness? According to this verse when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in - at the rapture.

The timeline should be: RAPTURE - REMOVAL OF JEWS BLINDNESS - START OF DANIEL'S 70th WEEK (7 years). Whether these are simultaneous or separated by days or weeks it doesn't matter. We'll be with the Lord.

Now let's look at the next two items mentioned.
1. Two witnesses, one of which is Elijah, must come.
2. 144,000 Jewish evangelists must be sealed.

In Rev 7:3-4 we see the 144,000 witnesses being sealed before any of the tribulation begins.

3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed.

In Rev 11:3-7 we see the 2 witnesses ministering for 1260 days until they are killed by the anti-christ.

3: And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

7:When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

Then following this in Rev 12:6 we see Israel (the woman) going into the wilderness for another 1260 days.

6: "Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days"

70th week of Daniel’s prophecy cannot have started, the mid point was NOT April 11/12, 2012 and we are NOT INTO even the first half of Daniel’s count and therefore obvious that we are NOWHERE NEAR the last half of Daniel’s prophecy. Daniel's 70th week can ONLY happen after God removes their blindness once we, the church, are gone.

The original post thinks that the reason that the church is still here may be anything but the obvious - THAT THIS TIMELINE IS DEFUNCT and we are NOT in the 70th week.

israel will flee at mid-trib when the two witnesses are killed and the anti-christ seats himself in the temple. It is the Tetrads that foretells the danger to Israel and they are situated around the middle of Daniel's week to warn them of the AC and not near the end when his work would be near completion.

Once again ....whether it's the tribulation or Daniel's 70th week - NEITHER HAS STARTED. God cannot fairly deal with the Jews UNTIL He removes their blindness which does not happen UNTIL He is DONE with the Gentiles or when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in - at the time of the Rapture.

Whether the Rapture of the Church is the 7th, 9th or 10th of Av, I have no idea. All I know is that..

IT WILL BE VERY, VERY, SOON..

YBIC

Rich E.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Gerry Almond: "God is closing in on His enemies...look up, that means we are to be taken home"

I agree with what Rich E. has said: we are not in the last seven years yet but we are really close to that last seven years. Could be days away or weeks or months but not years anymore.
I paid attention to the prophecy given by a rabbi that said 2017 will be the start of millenial kingdom and combined with shortened tribulation time, 2012 or early 2013 has high chance to be the year we are at last going up to the heaven ....
Keep looking up .... and pray so we are worthy as we are all saved only by grace and mercy by Yahshua our Savior, the Son of Yahweh.

Hi Gimel!

Come Lord Jesus come.

Deliver us from evil, Lord deliver us.

May we be found worthy when you come.

Lord bring my people home.