Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dayana T: "IS NUMBER 21 A RAPTURE CLUE !? & NUMBER 22 !? FOR THE CHURCH THE BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST !?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/dayanat75-3.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Dayana T (5 July 2012)
"IS NUMBER 21 A RAPTURE CLUE !? & NUMBER 22 !? FOR THE CHURCH THE BRIDE OF JESUS CHRIST !? humbly watching: JULY 21 22 2012 !?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS IT REPRESENTS IN MATTHEW 25:1-11 THE PARABLE OF THE TEN VIRGINS & IN REVELATION 14:1-4 THE LAMB`S COMPANIONS, THOSE WISE VIRGINS WOMEN & MEN ARE PART OF THE BRIDE FIRSTFRUITS OFFERING TO GOD`` ``AS BARLEY HARVEST``

THEY ``COULD`` BE SNATCHED ANYTIME : FROM ``JULY 21 22 2012 (RAPTURE WATCH CLUES !?) ON EACH OF THE 21ST & 22ND OF THOSE GIVEN MONTHS IN 2012. ``But always be ready for the Rapture``

i still believe they are Rapture clues number 21 & number 22 for the Church the Bride of Jesus Christ, i could be wrong, but we will find out soon...
``if the Rapture does not happend on the 21st & 22nd of a given month, always be ready each day just in case it happens on any day...``

That is just my poor point of view, regarding my spiritual personal experiences.

THE WISE VIRGINS, ARE SNATCHED, RAPTURE AT AT THE ``MIDNIGHT 12:00 CRY``

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SHORTLY, COME BACK ON EARTH WITH THEIR BELOVED LORD JESUS CHRIST NOW HAVING THEIR GLORYFIED BODIES, WILL RECEIVE, THE HOLY SPIRIT,
A SECOND TIME. IT WILL BE LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES, THEY WILL PERFORM ALL THOSE ACTS, AS IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLES, PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD. THE GREATEST END TIME HARVEST FOR THE CHURCH, AND THE REAPING OF SOULS, THOSE 144 000 DRESSED IN WHITE, COME BACK WITH JESUS TO MINISTER FOR FORTY DAYS ON EARTH, JUST AS OUR BELOVED LORD JESUS CHRIST MINISTERED ON EARTH FOR 40 DAYS. AND THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION, THE WORD OF GOD IS PREACHED TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.

Jesus stayed on the earth for 40 days after his resurrection.
After 40 days and nights of fasting Jesus resisted all temptation.

The Ascension of Jesus Christ took place after 40 days. Acts 1:9-11

MILLIONS OF CONVERSION TAKE PLACE AT THIS TIME, AND THE TRIBULATION PERIOD HAS NOW BEGUN. THOSE CHOSEN ONES ARE A SUPERNATURAL ARMY PROTECTED BY GOD SINCE THEY NOW HAVE THEIR GLORIFIED BODIES, AND NO ONE CAN HURT THEM, THEY COULD WALK THROUGH WALLS, NO WEAPON CAN TARGET THEM, THEY ARE ON EARTH FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME TO MINISTER, WITH OUR BELOVED LORD JESUS CHRIST AND TO COMPLETE THEIR EARTHLY MISSION FOR GOD FOR THIS TIME. FOR THEY WERE PREDESTINED.
THEY ALSO ENCOURAGE ALL THE LEFT BEHIND ON EARTH AND UNBELIEVERS AS NOT TO ACCEPT THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND THEY ENCOURAGE SOME, THAT THEY ARE TO DIE AS MARTYRS FOR TESTIMONY FOR JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE AT THIS TIME MANY CHRISTIANS WILL BE PERSECUTED AND PUT TO DEATH, BECAUSE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER IN PLACE, AT DEATH CAMPS, WITH THE ANTICHRIST IN CONTROL FOR A SHORT WHILE.
BUT GOD WILL INSTRUCT EACH ONE OF THOSE CHOSEN ONES AS THEY WILL OBEY THEIR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND ACCOMPLISH HIS PERFECT WILL AT THIS TIME ON EARTH FOR THE REAPING OF SOULS.

In The Last Days
Acts 1:8-11
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. When he had said this, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him from their sight. While they were looking intently at the sky as he was going, suddenly two men dressed in white garments stood
beside them.
They said, men of Galilee why are you standing looking at the sky? This Jesus who has been taken up from you into heaven will return in the same way as you have seen him going into heaven.

A Second Pentecost
John 16:13-15
But when he comes, the spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth.`` He will not speak on his own, but he will speak what he hears, and will declare to you the things that are coming. He will glorify me, because he will take from what is mine and declare it to you. Everything that the Father has is mine; for this reason I told you that he will take from what is mine, and declare it to you.

Matthew 24:27
For just as lighting comes from the East and is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matthew 24:32-33
Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates.

Matthew 24:37-44
For as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. In those days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day that Noah entered the ark. They did not know until the flood came and carried them all away. So will it be also at the coming of the Son of Man. ``Two will be out in the field; one will be taken`` and one will be left``. Two women will be grindind at the mill. ``One will be taken, and one will be left.``

Hebrews 12:14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for that Holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

Sardis Represents Firstfruits `` Barley Harvest``
Revelation 3:4-5
However, you have few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; they will walk with me dressed in white, because they are worthy. The victor will thus be dressed in white, and I will never erase his name from the book of life but will acknowledge his name in the presence of my Father and his angels.

Philadelphia Represents Firstfruits ``Barley Harvest``
Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept my message of endurance. `` I will keep you safe in the time of ``trial`` that is going to come to the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth``.

Luke 21:36
Be vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strenght to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man.

Revelation 7:1-4
The 144 000 Sealed.
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth so that no wind could blow on land or sea or against any tree. Then I saw another angel come up from the East, holding the seal of the living God. He cried out in a loud voice to the four angels who were given power to damage the land and the seas, ``Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God. I heard the number of those who had been marked with the seal, one hundred and forty- four thousand marked from every tribe of the Israelites:

Represents Firstfruits ``Barley Harvest``
For we read in Revelation 7:9
This speaks of the Triump of the Elect,
After this I had a vision: a great multitude, which no one could count, from every nation, race, people, and tongue, they stood before the Throne and before the Lamb, wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands.

Revelation 7:13-14
Then one of the elders spoke up and said to me, ``who are these wearing white robes, and where did they come from? I said to him, ``my lord, you are the one who knows.`` He said to me, ``These are the ones who ``have ``survived`` the time of great distress.`` They have washed their robes and made them white, in the blood of the Lamb.

MEANING THAT THEY WERE REMOVED PROTECTED SNATCHED AND WERE REDEEMED AS FIRSTFRUITS THOSE 144 000 TO BE OFFERED TO GOD AND THE LAMB.

The Lamb`s Companions
Revelation 14:1-4
Then I looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty- four thousand who had his name and his Father`s name written on their foreheads. I heard a sound from heaven like the sound of rushing water or a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. They were singing what seemed to be a new hymn before the throne, before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn this hymn except the hundred and forty- four thousand who had been ransomed from the earth. These are they who were not defiled with women; they are virgins and these are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. ``They have been ransomed as the firstfruits of the human race for God and the Lamb.``

The Parable Of The Ten Virgins.
Matthew 25:1-11 ``WISE VIRGINS`` TO BE OFFERED AS FIRSTFRUITS TO GOD & THE LAMB
``Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegrom. Five of them were foolish and five were wise. The foolish ones, when taking their lamps, brought no oil with them, but the wise brought flasks of oil with their lamps. Since the bridegroom was long delayed, they all became drowsy and fell asleep. At midnight, there was a cry, `Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!`` Then all those ``virgins`` got up and trimmed their Lamps. The foolish ones said to the wise, `Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.`` But the wise ones replied, `No, for there may not be enough for us and you. Go instead to the merchants and buy some for yourselves. `While they went off to buy it, the bridegroom came and those who were ready went into the wedding feast with him. Then the door was locked. Afterwards the other virgins came and said, `Lord, Lord open the door for us!

New American Bible, Saint Joseph Edition.

ALL GLORY TO GOD

Dayana Torchia

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out