Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Colorado fires"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/dianew72.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Diane W (2 July 2012)
"Colorado fires"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

I am deeply grieved to see the comments regarding the Colorado fires being a “judgment” from God. I live in Colorado Springs and my church, my brothers and sisters in the Lord, and my immediate family all live there. We love and deeply respect the great commitment to Christ that is in our city.

Many ministries that serve the cause of Christ all around the globe are based in Colorado Springs. My husband works at one of these and has for many years.

Before you condemn the state, you need to know the truth. Our business is located in the most deeply affected part of the Waldo Canyon fire. Even this evening, I have been unable to go into our store to see if it has sustained fire, smoke or water damage. I have prayed over my store almost daily for 7 and ½ years, that it would be a light to the community. I have witnessed to my customers. Christ is glorified there in every way I can think of. I will only continue to do more. However, my husband and I, my son and daughter and two of our employees are six of the people whose cars were in the line-up of vehicles trying desperately to escape the firestorm. I’m sure you’ve all seen the photos. It was the most frightening night of my life.

Furthermore, there are many believers in the area who were deeply affected by this fire. Flying W Ranch, for one, which was burned to rubble, has honored the name of Christ daily since its beginnings sixty years ago. The Wolfe family are down-to-earth, God-fearing people. There are many Christians whose homes were lost. Many of them are young people who love Christ, who serve in ministry and who lift up Jesus to the community. The fire started near Queen’s Canyon. This canyon begins on Glen Eyrie, the beautiful castle and estates that is part of the Navigator’s property and a beautiful, Christian retreat and conference center. My daughter works at the Navigators. Several of her friends there lost their homes.

The focal point of the Air Force Academy is the beautiful chapel. While I do not regularly attend there, I have attended services on many occasions. It is our family’s tradition to attend Christmas Eve services on the Academy. The cross of Christ is lifted up in every service I have attended. I know many young people who have attended the Academy and many Air Force people who serve there. Many of them are believers.

I am not saying that our city is perfect, but it does not make sense for God to “judge” the very ones who are lifting up His name to the nations. Please think twice about your condemnations. God is not judging His people. Conditions for fire are ripe throughout the western United States. This is a result of the La Nina weather patterns, which has brought warm, dry conditions for months. Furthermore, we know that some of the fires in our state were not started by lightning or other weather conditions. Instead of condemning our State, please pray humbly for the causes/perpetrators to be found and the people/land to be protected.

Although I do not believe God caused these fires, I know that He can still be glorified in them. It is a testimony to His love and protection that only two people died in this fire. I am sure that in the coming days and weeks we will hear many stories of His faithfulness.

Diane Werckle

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: "Colorado fires"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/jeans73.htm

Jean Stepnoski (3 July 2012)
"With Love For My Sister In Christ: For Diane Werckle"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diane and Doves,

I am praying for you and your family and others in Colorado Springs, Waldo Canyon, and other places affected in Colorado by these horrific and tragic wildfires.

Weeping as I type this, heart goes out to you and other members of the bride/body of Messiah/Christ. Do I see these as "judgment" from God? I see them as part of worsening events in America over the last 7 years from the expulsions from The Gaza and certain West Bank communities. Worsening weather, spiritual degenerations, and economic conditions going from bad to worse are part of a 7 year pattern, of intensification and worsening of "the birth pangs" our Master told us about.

In Genesis we read of Joseph and his correct and wise interpretation of Pharaoh's dream. The 7 starving, emaciated cows consume the 7 healthy and well fed cows. First there would be the 7 years of preparation, of plenty of grain, of food for each and all Egyptians. Then when the 7 years came to completion, having gotten worse each year, came the promised HORRIBLE 7years of drought, NO rain, NO crops, NO grain. Yet, Pharaoh and the Egyptians PREPARED by filling the granaries of Egypt each worsening year of the first 7 years. THEN the 7 lean years of baked earth, scorching sun, drought, rainlessness, famine, and starvation arrived as promised. Conditions in years 1 to 14 got worse each year, especially from years 7 to 14.

Are we ending a 7 year pattern of degeneration, of bad to worse and worse of weather conditions?

More forest fires, hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes?

Remember some of the conditions, ever worsening in a 2520 day period, in The Book of Revelation? A number of them concern WEATHER GONE WILD. The Two Witnesses can stop up the heavens, at will, and PREVENT ANY RAIN for the 1260 days of their witness. There will be a scorching sun which will burn people. No ozone layer remaining? Drought. Famine. Starvation. Working for a day's wage, to get a little bread to eat. We are nearly into the segue, THE TRANSITION, into the last 7 years of the last shavua of The 70 Weeks of Daniel until The Second Coming. I do not believe we are witnessing Divine condemnation of all residents of Colorado Springs, Waldo Canyon, the Air Force Academy, or all of Colorado or all Colorado residents.

These are part of "THE BIRTH PANGS" BEING ALLOWED by Father, Son, and Spirit. The 7 years nearly past us will END with a TRANSITION, SPIRITUAL DEMARKATION POINT, AND DAY soon. This shall be THE DAY of THE BLESSED HOPE.

Dear sister in Christ, Diane, our great and profound sufferings are nearly over. For now, "We see but through a glass darkly." But soon ABOVE the flames, the fires, the haze, the smoke, the clouds, will appear in The Joy of His Appearing, THE BELOVED.

The trumpet may sound any day now. Perhaps today. Come quickly, Lord...

With Love and Shalom,
Jean

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/stevec73.htm

Steve Coerper (3 July 2012)
"Re: "Colorado fires""

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/dianew72.htm

Dear Diane and Doves -

The comments regarding "judgment from God" with respect to the Colorado fires beg for Biblical clarification. While I have no contempt or judgmental attitude toward the people in Colorado Springs, I think we miss an important message if we say this is not judgment. If it is NOT judgment, then what might it be?

We as an ostensibly Christian people have, in the civil and cultural arenas, largely repudiated God and His Kingdom. That's a fact we often bemoan. Accordingly, God has removed His protective hand of blessing from our land. We are reaping the results.

What are we to think? That God has been unjust in allowing bad things to happen in Colorado, while letting those "really bad" people in San Francisco get a pass? I daresay the Christians in San Francisco would defend their institutions if the fires were there.

The fact is that we have all, to some degree, screwed up. Additionally, it all belongs to God anyway, and He can do as He sees fit with His property. What is happening in Colorado and on the east coast will affect all of us in profoundly negative ways. God is calling! Will we hear Him?

We know from scripture that judgment must begin at the house of God, so we should expect the "good guys" among us to be judged first. And if this is what Colorado Springs is getting, we can only imagine (or maybe we can't) what will happen when God settles His accounts with New Orleans, San Francisco and some of the other communities that tolerate more flagrant violations of God's Law.

It makes perfect sense for God to judge sin where-ever He finds it, and the only thing that doesn't "make sense" is why a Holy God has waited so long. Mercy didn't make sense to Jonah, either, and there is still the remote possibility that Christians (and maybe even unbelievers) will look at their lives from a different perspective and realize that God is not judging us on a curve, that He has provided everything we need for life and godliness, and that we as a people have rejected Him. And then do something about it.

The wholesomeness or sinfulness (public or hidden) of the believers in Colorado Springs is not the issue. No one can properly criticize or condemn them. I believe the rest of us will also have our turn in the woodshed. And if we don't repent of all known sin, make any necessary restitution, and be reconciled with God and our fellow men, something even worse will befall us.

And very probably sooner rather than later. We're not going to placate God by leaving "under God" in the pledge of allegiance or going to "church services" more often.

Best,

Steve
Anakypto Forum

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2012/rowina74.htm

Rowina (4 July 2012)
"Fire "judgment" already came to New Mexico in year 2000"

What happened here in the Los Alamos area was as bad as what has now happened in Colorado.

In our small town we lost completely 435 residences (homes, condos) and lost many more to partial
destruction. My husband and I had to leave our nice big level condo and evacuate with the whole town,
including all animals except the wild ones which, unfortunately, were badly hurt. We evacuated many
horses, as this is a "horsy" town, many cats and dogs. Everyone left down a one lane mountain road.

The smoke toxic odor remained for a long long time afterwards. We had to live elsewhere for years.
the whole area still reeked with toxic smoke. My husband tried to pick up a skirt
of mine off the floor, even after I had it cleaned, and had to drop it, it was so "hot". (he was not chemicallysensitive as I am, but he still couldn't touch the skirt). We had to abandon all fabric furniture and bedding, all clothes, and especially all books.

I still have a Bible from England which I can't touch without wearing gloves, twelve years later. Most family pictures were destroyed by water flooding our condo.

Then last summer we again evacuated the town because a new giant fire lapped at the edges of the town
and the National Laboratory. Again, fleeing before the black skies filled with smoke, and orange glow on
the horizon, even before the fire reached town.

And smoke from fires has again come here, a month ago, leaving me with troubled eyesight and
neurological problems again.

Is this judgment from God? Diane says no (concerning Colorado) and Steve says yes.

I would have to agree that judgment has come, but it's not something new. It's been going
on since Adam and Eve. And the "rain falls on the just and unjust." Illness falls on the bad and the
good. It makes one feel very small and impersonal to realize that one is just part of a big judgment
on the whole shoddy efforts of mankind.

if there is anything different about this time in history it is this: that all detriments arrive together, at the same time. When "all these things come to pass"...remember Jesus' words?

Some people say it was just as horrible in the 14th century in Europe, the time of the Black Plague and
the Hundred Years' War. Two thirds of the population died in that time, sounding like the predictions of
the Tribulation. But Israel was not in its land, so the whole of prophecy could not then be fulfilled.

Similar holocausts have always decimated mankind, since the Fall of Man. History provides us with
records of wars that killed hundreds of thousands, and then, later, millions, and devastated the lands
on which they were fought, and brought economic ruin which was never fully recovered (think of Germany
after WW I, and the economy-based rise of Hitler).

Our only real hope is in God rescuing us and taking us to Heaven, whether in the rapture or at death.
Very sobering thought. We are not "more special" than those who went before. But we may be blessed
to be in the last generation before the Second Coming of Christ.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL