Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Barry Amundsen: My Moses Answer

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2012/barrya67.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Barry Amundsen (7 June 2012)
"Thank You Michael Colunga and Mike W and my Moses answer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry Wrote: "I appreciate you guys and your positive comments on my posts, thank you very much!"

I think it is amazing that all the way back in Moses' time God knew that right before the rapture there would still be this teaching among His people about trying to keep the law after being saved by Jesus and He wanted to address and deal with it in a way that would speak especially to us who are alive at the time of the rapture. (I'll show why it is at the time of the rapture shortly.)

The question I asked was:

When or how did Moses "describe" the "righteousness" of the Law as it says in Romans 10:

5. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law...

We know from all of Paul's teaching that the righteousness which is of the law is no righteousness but many are still trying to please God or obtain righteousness by keeping the law. Moses did something to give us understanding of what this does in a spiritual sense. We are told in Hebrews that to return to the law after having tasted the free gift of Jesus is to do something very severe:

Hebrews 6: 4
those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5. And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
6. If they shall fall away [return to another path including the works of the law], to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh

Do you see it now? Can you think of what Moses did that was the same as crucifying Jesus a second time after He was already crucified once? It was when Moses struck the rock which was Jesus, the second time and the water came forth again but Moses had struck the rock when God instructed him to SPEAK to the rock. It is the word of faith that we must speak and not to strike the rock, Jesus a second time. If we return to the law after having tasted the water of life of Jesus we are doing what Moses did in type.

This is why Romans 10 says this:

Romans 10:
5. For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? ( that is, to bring Christ down from above: )
7. Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8. But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Moses was supposed to SPEAK to the rock, Jesus, the second time after he had already struck it earlier and believe that the waters would gush forth. We also are to believe in our hearts and confess with our mouth that God will save us according to His promises. But if we return to the deeds of the law instead of relying on faith in what God promised then we are striking the rock the second time and this resulted in what? Anybody?

Remember what happened to Moses as a result of him having done this? What was God's punishment for Moses?

It was that Moses would SEE the Promised Land with his eyes but he would not enter it alive but would have to die in the wilderness first in order to get in even though Moses begged and pleaded with God to let him in alive. This is why this is for us who are right at the time of the rapture. It is us today who are either going to believe God in our hearts and speak the word of faith and be saved by it or else seek to keep the law again and strike the rock the second time. As if we can help Jesus make us righteous by ascending to heaven to help Christ come down or descend into the deep to bring Christ up from the dead. Since we can do no such thing but He had to do it all Himself, we also can offer no help in keeping the law either. This will matter when the rapture happens.

My beloved brothers and sisters, I so desire you to understand this today because the Hebrews letter goes on to say let us fear lest a promise of God being left us of entering in lest any of you should "come short of it" but the literal is "Lest any of you should wait one day too late" as they did. God has promised us the rapture just as He promised them the Promised Land. Moses became an example of modern Christians right at the brink of the rapture, where we are today, who should have, could have, would have entered in alive, but who struck the rock the second time rather than SPEAK the word of faith from their heart.

Moses and that generation died in the wilderness though Moses saw the Promised Land with his eyes he could not enter it alive. This is to illustrate to us today that those who commit this offense of trying to keep the law will not be able to enter into the rapture but will have to die in this wilderness world first to get in even though they will weep and beg God to be taken in alive He will have to say no.

This is why I have been so vocal on this. It is very severe.

Mike W. you are exactly right in what you said about how ironic it is that those who say that if we DON'T [try to] keep the law we will not be raptured, when it is just the opposite.

Hi Barry
I can see where you are coming from concerning going back under the law. So many have done that today and try to say if you do not keep the law or overcome through your own works that you will not be raptured. How ironic is it that just the opposite is true. Jesus paid it all and we just need to believe that and accept his free gift.

That is why God's way is foolish to man.

As far as the question on Moses, I am not sure what you are asking.

thanks
Mike W

I am very encouraged by your receiving this and I hope others do to before it is too late for them. It seems so simple yet it is not. I think it takes God's revelation to really get it. I hope now that you see how Moses ties in with this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out