Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the king of babylon

i would like to propose an understanding of prophecy for your consideration. let me say this may conflict with other interpretations and i am not trying to say everyone is wrong; no, but simply, here is a different understanding; so that if this understanding is correct, the reader will have been made aware of it.

at rev 13 we see someone who makes war against the saints and overcomes them; he causes an image to be made; we see all people, nations, tongues are given over to worship him; we read he who takes captive must be taken captive; now these things perfectly describe the military campaign of the king of babylon in the prophets: he attacked and conquered the jews, was given dominion over all people, nation and tongues; he caused an image to be made; everyone had to worship it or die; as he took the jews into captivity, so he also was taken captive (chapter 4 of daniel is actually a letter from the king of babylon to all the people of the world acknowledging the sovereignty of the Most High God); so at rev 13 is a picture of the king of babylon

now, in the english bible "babylon" is just a gentile translation to help the gentile reader understand (much as "egypt" is actually called "mizraim" in the hebrew, but putting "egypt" for "mizraim" helps the gentile reader); but it is not "babylon" it is actually "babel" (as in the infamous city and tower of gen 11) and this means "confusion"; so "king of babylon" literally reads "king of confusion"; now then, ask a christian "who is the king of confusion?" and the forthcoming answer should be obvious enough: the king of confusion is satan.

the bible also day-month timestamps only FIVE non-festival events in the entire bible; only five. four of these are the four great judgment events: the flood, the exodus, the war of the king of confusion, and the esther purim event. i am convinced that God has timestamped these 4 event timelines to send timing information to His people at the end, so they can know for certain what day-month these events will come to pass and run their due course. this means that this king of confusion will come on the 10th day of the 10th month in the near future (this year, tevet 10 will fall on dec 23); moreover he will come with "all his host" as the bible records (the account of the king of confusion can be read in jeremiah/ezekiel/daniel)

now, consider moses was a kind of prophectic picture of Christ, in that, as moses freed the earthly israel from earthly bondage in earthly egypt, so Christ freed the heavenly israel from heavenly bondage in heavenly egypt; He did this by the preaching of the Word of Truth; which truth frees one from the bondage caused by sin. okay, now, as moses was to Christ; the king of babylon is to antichrist; he is a prophetic picture; so if you look at his military campaign in the prophets, you will be looking at a "prophetic preview" of the antichrist/son of perdition/false prophet: the REAL king of confusion; this prophetic preview even gives you the EXACT days and months in which the major events of his attack take place.

now, as moses delivered from earthly bondage; Christ delivers from spiritual bondage: and as nebuchudnezzar took captive into earthly captivity; antichrist takes captive into spiritual captivity. this spiritual conquering of the saints would then begin on the 10th day of the 10th month; and this would likewise be the day that the infamous son of perdition has his parousia/coming event of which paul spoke and i believe this is the event Christ spoke of when saying "I saw satan fall like lightning from heaven"; that is, as john would say "i saw" such and such in the revelation; he was prophesying of a future event. so i expect the coming of the king of confusion will be "like lightning", meaning, it will appear like the coming of Christ, which is also said to be "like lightning"; this is the son of perdition of whom paul writes "whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders" (note: with ALL power and signs)

so satan is going to be cast out of heaven with all his angels, and he is going to deceive the world into beleiving that he is Jesus Christ Himself, returned from the right hand of God to build the kingdom of God on earth. he should be cast out on the 10th day of the 10th month and this will begin the "hour of testing" spoken of in the revelation. this is because the church will be tested prior to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ; and this test will take the form of satan and his angels pretending to be Jesus and His angels in order to deceive all the Christians into voluntary worship of the son of perdition- and this is the "falling away" spoken of by paul.

but by giving us the knowledge of the days and months, and the prophetic pictures of the king of confusion, then God is protecting us from the hour of testing- He is guarding us with knowledge; and it is through this knowledge that the sons of God escape the hour of temptation- for they will know surely "this is NOT the King of Peace this is none other than the KING OF CONFUSION!" armed with this knowledge, the elect will begin to spread the Word of Truth which will be like a FIRE to burn Babylon to the ground.

i believe all of the death and destruction we are seeing in the revelation is SPIRITUAL in nature, the earthly calamities are merely the result of the shaking of the earth, but God promised once more not only to shake earth- but heaven!

Heb 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

so this shaking of heaven is nothing less than satan and his angels being sent by God to test the world

Ps 78:49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

now, this king of confusion, the son of perdition, will then be destroyed by the parousia event of the TRUE Jesus Christ; of which the apostle writes:

2Thess 2:8 whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

so then, if this understanding is wrong, then so it is; but if this understanding is right, then by revealing the day-month timing of the war of the king of confusion, then God has not only given us the knowledge by which to escape the hour of testing; but it is by this knowledge that the elect will destroy the son of perdition and become a voice in the wilderness to herald the parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ which destroys that wicked one. it is then at this parousia event that those alive and remaining are caught up to meet the Lord and the TRUE saints who have fallen asleep, and which He brings with Him.

thank you for taking the time to read!