Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS REVEALS CLOCK OF END TIMES : Rapture MAY 2012

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/user/jayorama1
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JESUS REVEALS CLOCK OF END TIMES

At 4:25PM on May 12, 2010, Jesus Christ appeared to me, warning me of things to come. I was shown His "measure of days" in a set of three clocks, which He told me to combine into One Clock, which is the graphic you see here.

1) Noah was given advance notice of the time REMAINING to the fall of Judgment (Genesis 7:4), a warning that GOD is NOW repeating through MANY.

2) Elijah was given advance notice of the day of his translation ("paralambano" or RAPTURE), a Revelation that GOD is NOW repeating for the benefit of His BRIDE SAINTS (Matt 22:14, Matt 25:6.)

3) Lot was given advance notice of the Judgment that would befall his city (Genesis 19:13), and Lot was RELOCATED -- just as Noah and Elijah were, consistent with Jesus' use of the word "paralambano," which means to be "taken along" and "not rejected."

The oft-quoted words in Matthew 24:36, "...of that day and hour knoweth no man..." was fulfilled with our Lord's words in Matt 24:32 with the restoration of the nation of Israel ("the putting forth of leaves" at the START of our Final Generation), also fulfilling the prophecies of Ezekiel. The actual end-time countdown to the Return of Jesus Christ began with the Father's "date of decree," an utterance of prophecy on May 11, 1942, that preceded the physical rebirth of Israel by 6 years! Thus, Jesus was NOT referring to events at the END of our Final Generation (Matt 24:32-36), but to events at the START of our Final Generation! And we are six years further into our Final Generation than is generally believed! Remember how Jesus addressed those who would discern the face of the sky but were unwilling to hear and accept the SIGNS of the END!!

This prophecy comes by divine revelation from our Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMachiach. The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus (Rev 19:10.) I preach His Gospel of salvation, calling all men to repentance. Most of you do not know how to test the spirit of prophecy. Read the articles at my website regarding Noah, Elijah, and Lot. I am sent to warn the churches and help prepare the saints for their personal "paralambano" (Rapture One) in the short time remaining! Although every saint will attend the Wedding SUPPER after the Lord's Return, the "paralambano" is your SOLE access to the MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB WHICH OCCURS IN OCTOBER, 2012!

Many of you constantly seek out those to whom God may have revealed His end-time message, but the truth is that He has revealed these things to ALL WHO LISTEN!! Put ALL your trust in Jesus Christ and seek HIM, for He alone is our Ark of Safety. Jesus is preparing NOW to open the Seals of Revelation!

Saints who do not satisfy Luke 21:36 will NOT attend the wedding but instead will enter the "outer darkness" of Great Tribulation (Rev 2:21-23, Matthew 22:13,14), to be purified by trial (Daniel 12:10) and martyrdom (Rev 6:11) before entering heaven. We must acquire favor with the Father in order to be admitted to His Son's Wedding!

Day 503 of the Four Night Watches fell on May 3, 2012. This is important because it marks *exactly* 71 biblical years since the start of our Final Generation. This is prophetically tied to the removal of Joseph's bones for burial to his homeland 71 years following his "virtual rebirth" to Jacob, his father. Consequently, MAY 3, 2012, WAS A THRESHOLD FOR THE RESURRECTION OF THOSE SAINTS ASLEEP IN CHIRST WHO ARE TO ATTEND THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB THIS COMING FALL! THIS WOULD NOT PREVENT FUTURE RESURRECTIONS AT THE LORD'S RETURN IN 2016!!

We have NOW entered the final TWO MINUTES before "Midnight" on the Clock of the Four Night Watches, when Jesus will Receive His Bride saints (Matthew 25:6, 24:41-43, Rev 3:10.) This Video reveals His "Measure of Days," and is a Warning to the Churches. Remember that "Many are Called, but Few are Chosen" (Matt 22:14.) Pray DAILY as He Instructed in Luke 21:36.

It is VERY Important to Read ALL the Articles at my Website (Yahweh-is-your-Father.com) to Understand the Meaning of this Prophecy, what is Required of You, and Things to Come.

Nothing at my website is for sale, nor do I accept donations. You are free to distribute these materials (including the Clock) as long as the articles and graphics remain unaltered. You must not receive payment for them.

Please share the Lord's Clock with others while there is still time! A high resolution image is available at yahweh-is-your-father.com under the second link to the right from the main page. Many people you know can benefit by having this clock in their possession during the Tribulation!

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/4313/1906/4028/Watch%20Graph%20Rapture.png

BELOW IS THE CLOCK OF THE "FOUR NIGHT WATCHES" JESUS GAVE ME IN 2010 WHEN I WAS CAUGHT UP IN HIS SPIRIT AND HE APPEARED TO ME.

THE TIME SHOWN (11:54PM) FALLS ON APRIL 25, 2012, NEAR THE END OF THE "DOOR OF RAPTURE" (REV 4:1,2) THAT OCCURS BEFORE PENTECOST IN LATE MAY.

PLEASE SHARE THE LORD'S CLOCK WITH ALL YOUR
FRIENDS & LOVED ONES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/9813/3358/7512/Clock1154.png

The generational clock began with the breath of YAH into the seed of Abrahamin in 1942 ( not 1948 ), as was revealed to me by the angel of YAH in 2008. A meeting of zionists took place in May of that year (see historical document HERE) -- a fact unknown to me until it was divinely revealed in 2010. At this meeting in NYC the zionists declared, "It is Time to Open the Gates to Palestine!" That date (May 11, 1942) was Israel's conception -- and the start of our Final Generation -- and will end with fulfillment of Revelation 19:15 on September 2, 2016, when Jesus smites the nations of the world with the sword of his mouth (ie., takes control of the governments of Man.) The Second Coming will be complete when Jesus re-enters Jerusalem during the days of Sukkot (a 7 day feast during October of 2016.) Day 2086 of the Tribulation (09.02.16) is not the date that Jesus re-enters Jerusalem, but rather the day that gentile oppression of the Holy city will END (Rev 11:1-2.)

We entered the Four Night Watches on the Tenth of TEVET in 2010, which fell on December 17, 2010. We will enter the GREAT TRIBULATION in the Spring of 2013, at the start of the 7th Seal of Revelation. The first six seals begin to be opened on day 600 of this period, which falls in the summer of 2012. The bride of Christ ("paralambano," aka "rapture") concludes before the end of Spring this year (at "midnight" / Matt 25:6, or one quarter of the way into the four night watches.) We are almost at the end of the "beginning of sorrows!" Christians have been misled by many who claimed to have "figured it out," but the truth of these things can ONLY BE REVEALED BY JESUS CHRIST. A "day and hour you think NOT" means exactly that! He appeared to me in May of 2010 to affirm what I am telling you now, and it is up to you to accept it, or not. To be ready for the first Rapture, put your total trust in Jesus, be filled with the Holy Ghost, and WATCH!

Things may seem to be moving slowly at first, but the "rapture" will take place at the appointed time! If you satisfy Luke 21:36, you will be received by Jesus on the day and hour CHOSEN FOR YOU (Matthew 20:16.) According to Jesus (Rev. 2:22, 3:16), many christians will enter the Great Tribulation ("Many are called, Few are Chosen," Matthew 22:14), but those willing to prepare NOW will be part of His Bride!

In order to be received at "paralambano," keep His commandments, receive His baptism of fire (Acts 1:4-6), and pray to be accounted worthy to escape what is to come (Luke 21:36.) PRAY EVERY DAY!

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/2013/2174/0110/TRIBCHART%20PNG.png

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/4413/1931/0291/Tetrad%20Moon%20Schedule.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: JESUS REVEALS CLOCK OF END TIMES : Rapture MAY 2012

Our New Website URL

This Post is per email from Doug Corley

This Post is per email from Doug Corley

THANK YOU DOUG FOR CONTRIBUTING YOUR COMMENTS TO THIS WEBSITE!!!

Maranatha!!!

Keep Looking UP our Redemption draws nigh!!!

ybiC

Steven

DOUG WROTE:

All:
By Israel date reckoning, the Annular Solar Eclipse (though not visible from Israel) is on May 21, 2012. This is the date Steven King reckons as rapture.

What the gentile church is looking for is the manifestation of righteousness without the law as witnessed by the law and prophets, i.e. rapture.

Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

This verse has a SUM Greek Gematria of 12521. Why might that be important? First please note it is a palindrome, reading the same forward or backwards. This is a special way of writing by God. Even the gematria might point to a date(?).

Can we convert 12521 to a date? This could be 12th year, 5th month, 21st day - day of the eclipse May 21, 2012 - 7 days prior to Pentecost.

This annular eclipse, as pointed out by some, is aligned with Pleiades in the shoulder of Taurus. Pleiades is commonly called the seven sisters but can represent the 7 churches.

Quick humor.... here are two interesting palindromes.
Madam I'm Adam.
Poor Dan is in a droop.

Interesting times...

dougc

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

My Response to Doug:

Steven Wrote:

Hi Doug,

I am just a "watchman" sharing different rapture scenario's on my website: http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

I'm not smart enough to know when the rapture is to take place. I do glean from all the different posts on Five Doves, and all the possible scenario's. That I have found searching the scriptures and the various websites online.

I look forward to the rapture but don't know when that is going to take place.

The signs are everywhere. I pray for discernment and revelation of God's WORD daily at this time all I do is glean and with excitement look forward to the soon rapture of the church.

Doug, this email you sent is very edifying and I wanted to thank you for sharing your wisdom and thoughts!

I'm joyful in being in the loop with this email that you have sent. (Thank you again!!!)

Maranatha!

ybiC,

Steven King

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/garyk519.htm

Gary Kearney (19 May 2012)
"Just a hypothesis"

Counting back from May 30th, ten days, puts us at May 20th. This just happens to be the day of the "Annular Eclipse", also known as the "Wedding ring Eclipse". This could be a possible "Ascension Day" of which "no man knows the day or the hour" because our calendars are actually messed up.

GOOD NEWS!!! God knows what day it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a hypothesis

I think those of us that have used the Hebcal.com calendar for the last few years at least can agree that we don't really know what time it is. Any of us that have put in a date have at some point in time met up with the disclaimer that pops up stating:

"WARNING: Results for year 1752 C.E. and before may not be accurate. Hebcal does not take into account a correction of ten days that was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII known as the Gregorian Reformation."

Let's face it, our calendar system is messed up real bad because when we changed over from Lunar to Julian, and then to Gregorian, we ended up not having a clue as to what the date truly was or is. We can't even be absolutely sure of what day of the week it is. Today may be Sunday and we just don't realize it.

Now having said that.....let me lay out my theory. And I want to make it clear this is only a theory.

In the bible, it seems that everytime an angel or the Angel of the Lord showed up, there was a "great earthquake". Examples:

Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

This is when the angel showed up at the tomb where Jesus was laid.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Obviously, the foundations of the prison were shaken by the earthquake. But I am going to assume that angels opened the doors and loosed the bands that held everyone captive or else there would not have been a reason for the angel to roll the stone away at the tomb because it could have been done by the earthquake. But it specifically says the angel rolled the stone away. So I will take for granted that there were angels present in the prison and their presence is what caused the earthquake.

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

When the two witnesses are killed and lie in the streets of Jerusalem for three days, Someone comes and shouts for them to "Come up hither". In these instances, we have someone crossing over from the dimension of Spirit or "descending from Heaven" and then the two witnesses ascending into Heaven. It seems this crossing causes earthquakes. Great earthquakes.

Now the bible states that the witnesses will descend from Heaven. I theorize that when they do, they will cause two great earthquakes. My hypothesis or speculation is this:

April 11, 2012 saw 2 "great earthquakes" in Indonesia. An 8.2 and an 8.6. I would call those "great earthquakes". April 11th plays a major role in the timelines that many have laid out. I submit to you that this date, April 11th, could very well have been the day that the Two Witnesses showed up on the earth. They showed up just hours apart. I know of no verse that says they will come to the earth at exactly the same minute or that they will land in Jerusalem. It says they will be killed in Jerusalem. Could it be possible that April 11th is the "Day one" of the counting of the Omer and they will have fifty days to awaken the 144,000 jewish virgin evangelists that may be scattered throughout the earth right now. Does it say anywhere that they will start this awakening in Jerusalem? Does it say anywhere that the 144,000 will all be in Israel? Not that I'm aware of. I realize it does not say that the witnesses will awaken the 144,000. But could it be possible? Will they (144,000) be awakened to their mission before being given the "seal of God" in their foreheads? Is it possible that the Witnesses start their mission in Indonesia?

The church was given the "seal" of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost. Could it be possible that the 144,000 will be "sealed" on Pentecost. Are we absolutely, 100% sure, of when Pentecost is? If April 11th is the beginning of the 1335 day count, which I believe it is, and if it is the 1st day of the 50 day Omer count, which I believe it COULD BE, then Pentecost would fall on May 30th. This would be the day the 144,000 would be marked or sealed in their foreheads. Since the calendar disclaimers say that we are off 10 days on our gregorian calendar, then it is feasible that April 11th, being a Wednesday on our calendar right now, is actually April 11th, a Sunday. Just count back 10 days from Wednesday and you end up on Sunday. That would make May 30th a Sunday......Pentecost Sunday. That would also make Passover a Wednesday, instead of a Saturday this year.

Counting back from May 30th, ten days, puts us at May 20th. This just happens to be the day of the "Annular Eclipse", also known as the "Wedding ring Eclipse". This could be a possible "Ascension Day" of which "no man knows the day or the hour" because our calendars are actually messed up.

GOOD NEWS!!! God knows what day it is.

This is just food for thought. Nothing in stone.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/leigh528.htm

Leigh (28 May 2012)
"RAPTURE THIS YEAR BEFORE OCTOBER."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John and Doves, I think it was K S Rajan who sent in a link of the clock of Gods Timeline.

Later I discovered it somewhere else and was amazed that this man says he was caught up in the Spirit and we are now exactly at midnight when the cry goes out that the Paralambano will take place.

After reading it carefully it was as if all of a sudden the resurrection at the last trump and the Rapture BEFORE the tribulation make sense.

Has anybody read it and what do you think?

According to him the Wedding Ceremony in heaven will take place this year in October.

I emailed him and he says all will happen as described. That means the Paralambano will happen any second now and the CATCHING AWAY in 2016. He says we must pray to be counted worthy Luke 24 verse 36. Dr Owuor gets one after the other prophecy now and it looks like we are almost out of here. See you all SOON....... GLORY TO OUR GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

Leigh Australia.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

bump

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXme3G7d6Ok&feature=g-all-u
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

REVELATION SEALS OPEN

Please see the expanded Q&As at my website, http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Our New Website URL

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/index.php?cID=73

Please click on link to view Q & A webpage

Q & A

Q: You say the seals began to open in August of 2012 on day 600 of the Four Night Watches. What is the significance of day 600 and what day was it?

A: Day 600 of the Four Night Watches fell on August 8, 2012 (Dec 17, 2010 + 600) and vectors to Revelation 6:1, a divine concordance of prophecy pointing to Noah, who was 600 years old at the time of the Flood.

Q: What is the evidence that the first seal opened August 8?

A: On August 8, 2012, 6 inches of snow fell across 9 countries of South Africa. This is one of many "6's" occurring in media reports in the past few months, a warning to us that 6 of 7 seals will be opened this year.

Revelation 6:1,2: "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals... a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

The rider of the white horse carries a bow, which by itself, like falling snow, appears innocent, harmless, and beautiful.

His Righteousness and Judgment ARE beautiful!

But snow has the power to kill, first by disrupting our ability to gather food, then by bringing famine, cold, and misery.

Jesus Christ is the rider of the white horse, and His Righteous Judgments will bring the wrath of YAHWEH upon Mankind as the remaining seals are opened.

Q: I thought the Rapture was supposed to occur before the seals began to open?

A: There is an overlap of the Parlambano and the opening of the seals. The barley harvest will be taken safely into the Marriage (Matt 25:10) before it BEGINS this Fall. This is prophesied in Psalms 45. The Wedding ceremony may last well into 2013, when the Wheat harvest saints are finally taken, as well. Read Luke 12:47-48. All bride saints must be out before the start of Great Tribulation next Spring.

Q: If the seals have indeed begun to open, are we now in the Tribulation, or are we in the Great Tribulation?

A: We just entered the Second Watch of the Four Night Watches, the First Watch having ended late May. We are 7 months from the start of the Great Tribulation in the Spring of 2013. The Third Watch begins late October, 2013.

Q: What do you mean by prophetic "dates of decree" and their fulfillment?

A: All prophecy is fulfilled after one or more, and usually several, prophetic decrees, especially decrees of Judgment. Many Old Testament prophesies regarding the last days came long before John's narrative of the Revelation, which prophesies the same events. The Clock of the Four Night Watches is a divine revelation of Jesus Christ that began with God's final decree for the rebirth of Israel on May 11, 1942, six years before its actual fulfillment. The Clock points to fulfillment of Revelation 10:7, when "time should be no longer," meaning that gaps of time between dates of prophetic decree and fulfillment are now ended.

Q: Your video in APRIL prophesied 5 months between the fall of "Midnight" in late May and the Marriage of the Lamb this Fall, yet you said the "paralambano" (early "rapture") would be complete by the end of Spring in 2012. What happened?

A: When the Lord told me that "midnight" would fall in late May, I expected fulfillment of Matthew 25:10 before the seals opened in August. We are currently between the 6th and 10th verses of the virgin parable, a prophecy for early "rapture," the paralambano of Christ’s bride. The first seal opened August 8 and the Second Seal will be broken August 19, 2012. We are about to enter the 10th verse of the parable when those who are prepared will enter the bridegroom chambers!

Q: What is the significance of your calendar "watch dates" and the beginning of Psalm 41 on August 25?

A: We are currently in the 41st Sabbatical since the birth of Christ and that is why we are entering the 41st Psalm, as it marks the end of the Church Age and the redemption of those who satisfy Luke 21:36 before the Marriage begins in October. I expect the barley harvest (Matthew 22:14) to be received between August 19 and October 13, with wheat harvest saints taken as late as March, 2013. [See prophecy calendar here!]

Q: You refer to the Clock of Psalms and the Clock of Revelation, yet there is only one Clock. How does this work?

A: These two books of scripture were written about 800 years apart, yet they vector mathematically to the same events on the Clock of the Four Night Watches at the same time on our solar calendar! As with Hebrew bible codes, the Clock vectors are divinely embedded, affirming the opening of the first three seals in August of 2012 and the return of Jesus Christ four years later.

Q: You say that Psalms 40:7 prophesies the opening of the seals. What is the meaning of the passage, "Lo, I come, In the Volume of the Book it is written of me?" (Psalms 40:7) and when exactly does that occur?

A: The "Volume of the Book" is the totality of God's written Word, however since this phrase was used before most of the scriptures were written, it is also prophetic. When David penned his song, He was already King, a well known figure in Judah. There is only one person in human history that merits this level of notoriety, and that is the person of Jesus Christ, the Living Word, the source of Rama (written word) pointing to HIM. This key prophetic passage in Psalms begins shortly before midnight on August 13 and ends around 6AM (EDT) on August 15, 2012. Read this passage and you will find it is not part of the narrative surrounding it, as it was divinely embedded as a prophecy for this time.

The fact that this passage also vectors to Revelation 6:1,2 ON THE CLOCK and the opening of the first seal, tells us that the rider on the white horse is the Lord Jesus Christ. There may, as well, be an overlay to the first Beast who symbolically rides a "white horse" in his conquest of others using flatteries and words of "peace." The release of God's wrath upon mankind beginning in 2012 is therefore an aspect of the second coming of Jesus Christ. Time is up for the kingdoms of this world! [Click HERE for August through October Prophecy Calendar!]

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Q: What is the meaning of the word "ensign" in the Psalms passage, Psl 74:4 and what does this passage (verses 1-10 of that Psalm) prophesy for our time on the Clock of the Four Night Watches?

A: An ensign is a chevron, banner or flag designating allegiance to a nation, army, or other authority. In this case, it is a divinely embedded warning that the Church will be physically destroyed (burned and dismantled) by the Beast system (under an ensign or flag unique to that regime) during the Great Tribulation. ON THE CLOCK, this passage falls in the first half of 2014. Years 2013, 2014, and 2015 will be the most horrendous in Church history.

Q: When will the first BEAST be revealed?

A: I believe he may be affirmed as early as August, 2012, but not later than the Spring of 2013. It could also occur on day 666 of the Four Night Watches, which falls in October of 2012. The 6th seal will be opened virtually the same day, unleashing global disasters that take the lives of millions of people through at least half of November. I still don't know if the Clock vectors are accurate to within 24 hours, and it honestly doesn't matter. We all need to let go of our obsession with specific dates.

Q: There is a lot of talk about the return of the Nephilim. Does the Clock say anything about this?

A: Yes. CLICK HERE for a Clock exhibit pointing to this
event. I refer to Nephilim as the "Pretenders," fallen angels and their human-hybrid demons posing as ETs. They are also shown in Section 11 of this website in images divinely embedded in the Egg Nebula.

Q: What about Elijah? Is he here yet?

A: I was shown a vision in which Elijah comes into Heathrow outside London during the International Olympics. It may have been his craft that flew over the London Olympics in late July. The second Witness is here now, as well. The second Witness is the Apostle John. A Clock exhibit prophesying this may be put up a little later. While it is somewhat confusing, the prophet Daniel is here also (Daniel 12:13.) I believe there will be a fourth returning prophet, but I do not know his identity.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Q: Many believe that Barak Obama is the Beast tyrant of Revelation. Did the August 2, 2012 event identify him as such, and did he commit the Abomination of Desolation that day?

A: I believe what happened on August 2 is an inaugural fulfillment of the Daniel prophecy, meaning I expect the Beast to declare Himself God from the temple mount in Jerusalem in 2014, which is indicated on the Clock and vectored mathematically to Revelation chapter 13. Prophecy is often fulfilled in layers one layer at a time, and while this recent event has prophetic significance for America as described in Jonathan Kahn's book, The Harbinger, the end is "not yet."

Q: Why do you say the Great Tribulation can't begin this summer, despite prophesying the seals are to be opened this summer?

A: There are two reasons. First, the end of 42 months of Great Tribulation must fall within the Feast Days of the year in which the Lord returns. In other words, the Great Tribulation must begin in the Spring of the third year before His coming. Jesus won't return in the month of February. Second, the Lord Jesus marked September 2016 as the year of His return in 2010 when He appeared to me, and on the Clock that means Great Tribulation begins in the Spring of 2013. This will be day 826 of the Four Night Watches (March 22, 2013) as the first trumpet of the 7th Seal is blown. (See Section 8 for a more detailed timeline of the opening of the seven seals.)

Q: Are all the seals opening in 2012?

A: No, just the first six, with the 7th seal opening in the Spring of 2013 at the start of Great Tribulation. This will conclude the "beginning of sorrows." Modern church teaching has conditioned all of us to have very fixed ideas about all this, and especially about the timing of the Rapture (paralambano) in relation to the opening of the seals. God is going to surprise ALL of us! "A day and hour you think not" means just that. My personal watch dates for translation (please read my article, "The Prophecy of the Vineyard Workers" to understand why this won't be like the harpazo at the Second Coming), are August 12 through September 18, with a special focus on the final week of the month and the first week of September, which is prime for Paralambano, or the receiving of Christ's Bride. Be assured, the Lord is going to surprise each one of us with His timing!

Q: Will the Psalm 83 war occur this summer as part of the first five seals to open?

A: The Psalm 83 war is prophesied in the Clock of Psalms to occur in the summer of 2014, very close to the Abomination of Desolation when the Beast declares himself God on the temple mount. We all want everything to happen now, but be patient, it's going to take four more years from now for all these things to play out!

Q: How do you know the Marriage of the Lamb is this October?

A: Because Psalms 45 vectors to late October, 2012, several days after the opening of the 6th seal. That is why saints may be raptured as late as October. According to Revelation, the 6th seal will open with a great Earthquake. I would not expect there to be a Presidential election this Fall due to these events. The 6th seal will alter life for everyone on Earth!

Q: Is it possible there could be Raptures during the third and fourth Watches?

A: Yes. A verse in Revelation chapter 16 warns us to keep our garments, lest we be found naked. This verse may refer to an early "harpazo" or "catching up" about a year before the Lord's return.

Q: Who is the man-child in Revelation and when is he born?

A: Since we all are related to one or more of the 12 tribes at this point in history, we are all "of the seed" of Abraham. That does not mean, however, that the 144,000 are not also ETHNIC Jews chosen to represent God's newly restored Israel. On the Clock of Revelation, the birth of the man-child is specifically vectored to the Spring of 2014, and I believe that is when the prophecy of Jeremiah that Paul referred to (Israel saved in a day) will be fulfilled.

Q: When are the 144,000 to be sealed and is this the man-child of Revelation?

A: This event vectors to December of 2012 during the 144 days of silence in heaven, "...about half an hour," or almost 33 minutes on the Clock! I believe the 144,000 are at least PART of the man-child of John's vision, but whereas this group of saints is numbered, John sees a much larger group of saints in heaven immediately afterward that "no man can count." The 144,000 may or may not be be a part of the larger group.

Q: Are the 144,000 Raptured?

A: I don't know. They are sealed just after the Marriage of the Lamb begins in October of 2012 and the Clock puts their birth in the Spring of 2014. We'll know soon.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVRRc6Y3uc&feature=g-all-u
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WEDDING DAY ARRIVES FOR BRIDE OF CHRIST!

Beloved, the arrival of the Marriage of the Lamb (Psalm 45) on the Clock of the Four Night Watches, is a momentous occasion. Day 666 sits rights in front of it, as does the decree date for the opening of the Sixth Seal (Rev 6:12-17.)

Jesus bless you, and I hope to see you in the King's Palace!

Peter John

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL