Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Eminent Rapture & 7 Years of Tribulation/ Please heed this Warning before its too late!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIxxBQ6lt5k
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Eminent Rapture & 7 Years of Tribulation/ Please heed this Warning before its too late!

Guys, please listen to me & take me serious! My gut is telling me something major will take place this month. Russia has given the US/Europe till May 20th to comply or they will strike & destroy the Missle Defense shield in Europe. Israel is about to attack Iran especially after forming this unity goverment. Syria/Damascus has violated there Peace treaty to cease Fire & is about to be attacked. North Korea is on the verge of War with South Korea. God is restraining & holding everything back till he Raptures the Bride (True Christians). Below I have listed the Seals of Revelation that are about to take place right now.THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE & I MEAN LIKE NOW FOLKS! SO, PLEASE IF YOUR NOT TRULY SAVED & KNOW JESUS; I BEG YOU TO DROP TO YOUR KNEES, REPENT OF YOUR SINS & ASK HIM TO COME INTO YOUR HEART & SAVE YOU . THESE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE AT THIS VERY MOMENT! NOTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD MATTERS MORE THAN THESE WORDS I SPEAK TO YOU! THIS WORLD IS ABOUT TO FLIP FROM THE DIFFERENCE OF NIGHT & DAY IN THE FOLLOWING DAYS OR WEEKS! WHEN ALL THIS TAKES PLACE; EVERYTHING THAT IS YOUR TOP PRIORITIES NOW WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR CONCERN THEN; I CAN PROMISE YOU!
Israel, Gods chosen people has always been the true time piece in our Lords return (RAPTURE) You can clearly see from all these world news articles on a daily basis that the world is intertwinded in global chaos in reguards to massive natural historic events unlike anytime in human history; which just started taking place a little over a year ago all at the same time.This is the word of God & Bible Prophecy coming to pass! We see Massive Solar Flares slamming the Earth every other day, We also see Meteors & firballs scorching across the skys, Comets, Astroids, Magor Earthquakes, violent Tornados, raging storms, Biblical flooding, mass Volcano eruptions, record breaking Heat waves, relentless Droughts & ect.. We see thousands of Animal & ocean species dying off in mass all around the world just as God told us would happen right before the Tribulation & the Days of Sorrow. God is putting a sign in front of our faces saying "WAKE UP! (ARE YOU LISTENING?)

You can clearly see that World War 3/ Psalms 83 War is about to explode like a raging fire in the Middle East! We also see the Radiation from the ********* Daiichi Nuclear disaster is about to hit the whole West Coast from Alaska down to Mexico within the next 2-3 months. The whole West Coast waters & beaches will be Radioactive. People will have to evacuate there Beach front properties! This will change the whole West Coast forever from this point forth.The magor & most important factor is that our intertwined global economy is hanging on by a thread & is on the brink of collapse. Our money is about to be worthless and also ties into the ushering in of the New World Order & the "Mark of the Beast". The world will change from the difference of night & day this year! This isnt some crazy Conspiracy Theory! This is called reality folks! The only thing that is crazy; is if you can see all this taken place & you still can pretend as if all this is normal. If that is your mind set; then my friends I hate to break it to you, but your suffering from a bad case of denial. So please, I beg you to open your eyes & your hearts. Drop to your knees & Repent of your sins & seek the Lord today before it's too late! God Bless, Jason

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: The Eminent Rapture & 7 Years of Tribulation/ Please heed this Warning before its too late!

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/garyk519.htm

Gary Kearney (19 May 2012)
"Just a hypothesis"

Counting back from May 30th, ten days, puts us at May 20th. This just happens to be the day of the "Annular Eclipse", also known as the "Wedding ring Eclipse". This could be a possible "Ascension Day" of which "no man knows the day or the hour" because our calendars are actually messed up.

GOOD NEWS!!! God knows what day it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a hypothesis

I think those of us that have used the Hebcal.com calendar for the last few years at least can agree that we don't really know what time it is. Any of us that have put in a date have at some point in time met up with the disclaimer that pops up stating:

"WARNING: Results for year 1752 C.E. and before may not be accurate. Hebcal does not take into account a correction of ten days that was introduced by Pope Gregory XIII known as the Gregorian Reformation."

Let's face it, our calendar system is messed up real bad because when we changed over from Lunar to Julian, and then to Gregorian, we ended up not having a clue as to what the date truly was or is. We can't even be absolutely sure of what day of the week it is. Today may be Sunday and we just don't realize it.

Now having said that.....let me lay out my theory. And I want to make it clear this is only a theory.

In the bible, it seems that everytime an angel or the Angel of the Lord showed up, there was a "great earthquake". Examples:

Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

This is when the angel showed up at the tomb where Jesus was laid.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Obviously, the foundations of the prison were shaken by the earthquake. But I am going to assume that angels opened the doors and loosed the bands that held everyone captive or else there would not have been a reason for the angel to roll the stone away at the tomb because it could have been done by the earthquake. But it specifically says the angel rolled the stone away. So I will take for granted that there were angels present in the prison and their presence is what caused the earthquake.

Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Rev 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

When the two witnesses are killed and lie in the streets of Jerusalem for three days, Someone comes and shouts for them to "Come up hither". In these instances, we have someone crossing over from the dimension of Spirit or "descending from Heaven" and then the two witnesses ascending into Heaven. It seems this crossing causes earthquakes. Great earthquakes.

Now the bible states that the witnesses will descend from Heaven. I theorize that when they do, they will cause two great earthquakes. My hypothesis or speculation is this:

April 11, 2012 saw 2 "great earthquakes" in Indonesia. An 8.2 and an 8.6. I would call those "great earthquakes". April 11th plays a major role in the timelines that many have laid out. I submit to you that this date, April 11th, could very well have been the day that the Two Witnesses showed up on the earth. They showed up just hours apart. I know of no verse that says they will come to the earth at exactly the same minute or that they will land in Jerusalem. It says they will be killed in Jerusalem. Could it be possible that April 11th is the "Day one" of the counting of the Omer and they will have fifty days to awaken the 144,000 jewish virgin evangelists that may be scattered throughout the earth right now. Does it say anywhere that they will start this awakening in Jerusalem? Does it say anywhere that the 144,000 will all be in Israel? Not that I'm aware of. I realize it does not say that the witnesses will awaken the 144,000. But could it be possible? Will they (144,000) be awakened to their mission before being given the "seal of God" in their foreheads? Is it possible that the Witnesses start their mission in Indonesia?

The church was given the "seal" of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost. Could it be possible that the 144,000 will be "sealed" on Pentecost. Are we absolutely, 100% sure, of when Pentecost is? If April 11th is the beginning of the 1335 day count, which I believe it is, and if it is the 1st day of the 50 day Omer count, which I believe it COULD BE, then Pentecost would fall on May 30th. This would be the day the 144,000 would be marked or sealed in their foreheads. Since the calendar disclaimers say that we are off 10 days on our gregorian calendar, then it is feasible that April 11th, being a Wednesday on our calendar right now, is actually April 11th, a Sunday. Just count back 10 days from Wednesday and you end up on Sunday. That would make May 30th a Sunday......Pentecost Sunday. That would also make Passover a Wednesday, instead of a Saturday this year.

Counting back from May 30th, ten days, puts us at May 20th. This just happens to be the day of the "Annular Eclipse", also known as the "Wedding ring Eclipse". This could be a possible "Ascension Day" of which "no man knows the day or the hour" because our calendars are actually messed up.

GOOD NEWS!!! God knows what day it is.

This is just food for thought. Nothing in stone.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: The Eminent Rapture & 7 Years of Tribulation/ Please heed this Warning before its too late!

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/user/jayorama1

JESUS REVEALS CLOCK OF END TIMES

At 4:25PM on May 12, 2010, Jesus Christ appeared to me, warning me of things to come. I was shown His "measure of days" in a set of three clocks, which He told me to combine into One Clock, which is the graphic you see here.

1) Noah was given advance notice of the time REMAINING to the fall of Judgment (Genesis 7:4), a warning that GOD is NOW repeating through MANY.

2) Elijah was given advance notice of the day of his translation ("paralambano" or RAPTURE), a Revelation that GOD is NOW repeating for the benefit of His BRIDE SAINTS (Matt 22:14, Matt 25:6.)

3) Lot was given advance notice of the Judgment that would befall his city (Genesis 19:13), and Lot was RELOCATED -- just as Noah and Elijah were, consistent with Jesus' use of the word "paralambano," which means to be "taken along" and "not rejected."

The oft-quoted words in Matthew 24:36, "...of that day and hour knoweth no man..." was fulfilled with our Lord's words in Matt 24:32 with the restoration of the nation of Israel ("the putting forth of leaves" at the START of our Final Generation), also fulfilling the prophecies of Ezekiel. The actual end-time countdown to the Return of Jesus Christ began with the Father's "date of decree," an utterance of prophecy on May 11, 1942, that preceded the physical rebirth of Israel by 6 years! Thus, Jesus was NOT referring to events at the END of our Final Generation (Matt 24:32-36), but to events at the START of our Final Generation! And we are six years further into our Final Generation than is generally believed! Remember how Jesus addressed those who would discern the face of the sky but were unwilling to hear and accept the SIGNS of the END!!

This prophecy comes by divine revelation from our Lord Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMachiach. The spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus (Rev 19:10.) I preach His Gospel of salvation, calling all men to repentance. Most of you do not know how to test the spirit of prophecy. Read the articles at my website regarding Noah, Elijah, and Lot. I am sent to warn the churches and help prepare the saints for their personal "paralambano" (Rapture One) in the short time remaining! Although every saint will attend the Wedding SUPPER after the Lord's Return, the "paralambano" is your SOLE access to the MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB WHICH OCCURS IN OCTOBER, 2012!

Many of you constantly seek out those to whom God may have revealed His end-time message, but the truth is that He has revealed these things to ALL WHO LISTEN!! Put ALL your trust in Jesus Christ and seek HIM, for He alone is our Ark of Safety. Jesus is preparing NOW to open the Seals of Revelation!

Saints who do not satisfy Luke 21:36 will NOT attend the wedding but instead will enter the "outer darkness" of Great Tribulation (Rev 2:21-23, Matthew 22:13,14), to be purified by trial (Daniel 12:10) and martyrdom (Rev 6:11) before entering heaven. We must acquire favor with the Father in order to be admitted to His Son's Wedding!

Day 503 of the Four Night Watches fell on May 3, 2012. This is important because it marks *exactly* 71 biblical years since the start of our Final Generation. This is prophetically tied to the removal of Joseph's bones for burial to his homeland 71 years following his "virtual rebirth" to Jacob, his father. Consequently, MAY 3, 2012, WAS A THRESHOLD FOR THE RESURRECTION OF THOSE SAINTS ASLEEP IN CHIRST WHO ARE TO ATTEND THE MARRIAGE OF THE LAMB THIS COMING FALL! THIS WOULD NOT PREVENT FUTURE RESURRECTIONS AT THE LORD'S RETURN IN 2016!!

We have NOW entered the final TWO MINUTES before "Midnight" on the Clock of the Four Night Watches, when Jesus will Receive His Bride saints (Matthew 25:6, 24:41-43, Rev 3:10.) This Video reveals His "Measure of Days," and is a Warning to the Churches. Remember that "Many are Called, but Few are Chosen" (Matt 22:14.) Pray DAILY as He Instructed in Luke 21:36.

It is VERY Important to Read ALL the Articles at my Website (Yahweh-is-your-Father.com) to Understand the Meaning of this Prophecy, what is Required of You, and Things to Come.

Nothing at my website is for sale, nor do I accept donations. You are free to distribute these materials (including the Clock) as long as the articles and graphics remain unaltered. You must not receive payment for them.

Please share the Lord's Clock with others while there is still time! A high resolution image is available at yahweh-is-your-father.com under the second link to the right from the main page. Many people you know can benefit by having this clock in their possession during the Tribulation!

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/4313/1906/4028/Watch%20Graph%20Rapture.png

BELOW IS THE CLOCK OF THE "FOUR NIGHT WATCHES" JESUS GAVE ME IN 2010 WHEN I WAS CAUGHT UP IN HIS SPIRIT AND HE APPEARED TO ME.

THE TIME SHOWN (11:54PM) FALLS ON APRIL 25, 2012, NEAR THE END OF THE "DOOR OF RAPTURE" (REV 4:1,2) THAT OCCURS BEFORE PENTECOST IN LATE MAY.

PLEASE SHARE THE LORD'S CLOCK WITH ALL YOUR
FRIENDS & LOVED ONES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/9813/3358/7512/Clock1154.png

The generational clock began with the breath of YAH into the seed of Abrahamin in 1942 ( not 1948 ), as was revealed to me by the angel of YAH in 2008. A meeting of zionists took place in May of that year (see historical document HERE) -- a fact unknown to me until it was divinely revealed in 2010. At this meeting in NYC the zionists declared, "It is Time to Open the Gates to Palestine!" That date (May 11, 1942) was Israel's conception -- and the start of our Final Generation -- and will end with fulfillment of Revelation 19:15 on September 2, 2016, when Jesus smites the nations of the world with the sword of his mouth (ie., takes control of the governments of Man.) The Second Coming will be complete when Jesus re-enters Jerusalem during the days of Sukkot (a 7 day feast during October of 2016.) Day 2086 of the Tribulation (09.02.16) is not the date that Jesus re-enters Jerusalem, but rather the day that gentile oppression of the Holy city will END (Rev 11:1-2.)

We entered the Four Night Watches on the Tenth of TEVET in 2010, which fell on December 17, 2010. We will enter the GREAT TRIBULATION in the Spring of 2013, at the start of the 7th Seal of Revelation. The first six seals begin to be opened on day 600 of this period, which falls in the summer of 2012. The bride of Christ ("paralambano," aka "rapture") concludes before the end of Spring this year (at "midnight" / Matt 25:6, or one quarter of the way into the four night watches.) We are almost at the end of the "beginning of sorrows!" Christians have been misled by many who claimed to have "figured it out," but the truth of these things can ONLY BE REVEALED BY JESUS CHRIST. A "day and hour you think NOT" means exactly that! He appeared to me in May of 2010 to affirm what I am telling you now, and it is up to you to accept it, or not. To be ready for the first Rapture, put your total trust in Jesus, be filled with the Holy Ghost, and WATCH!

Things may seem to be moving slowly at first, but the "rapture" will take place at the appointed time! If you satisfy Luke 21:36, you will be received by Jesus on the day and hour CHOSEN FOR YOU (Matthew 20:16.) According to Jesus (Rev. 2:22, 3:16), many christians will enter the Great Tribulation ("Many are called, Few are Chosen," Matthew 22:14), but those willing to prepare NOW will be part of His Bride!

In order to be received at "paralambano," keep His commandments, receive His baptism of fire (Acts 1:4-6), and pray to be accounted worthy to escape what is to come (Luke 21:36.) PRAY EVERY DAY!

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/2013/2174/0110/TRIBCHART%20PNG.png

http://www.yahweh-is-your-father.com/files/4413/1931/0291/Tetrad%20Moon%20Schedule.png

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

thought it might be good to bump this up again...

by the way

Jayorama is still expecting a rapture this year before 2012 calendar year is completed.

so don't completely discount his clock......for now.....

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven