Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee: The countdown to Armageddon is dominated by 2 Allies: a woman/U.S. & a scarlet beast/R

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

This was sent to me via Email from Marilyn Agee
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you Marilyn for sharing this email with us.

ybic

Steven

The countdown to Armageddon is dominated by 2 Allies: a woman/U.S. & a scarlet beast/Russia

Hi:

> > The countdown to Armageddon is dominated by 2 Allies: a woman/U.S. & a scarlet beast/Russia

Are you sure that the woman of Rev 17 isn’t a city instead of a country ? The NIV is not trustworthy, but even it says, “The woman you saw is the great CITY that rules over the kings of the earth.”

The scarlet beast could not possibly be Russia. Rev 17:3 in the NIV says, “3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns.”

That “wilderness” is a desert spot. It is Babylon in the land of Shinar where Nimrod was building the
Tower of Babel. The Greek is Strong’s erēmos, “Of uncertain affinity; lonesome, that is, (by implication) waste (usually as a noun, G5561 being implied): - desert, desolate, solitary, wilderness.”

The woman, i.e., Vatican City, will move to the desert of Shinar, literal Babylon. Let’s read Zechariah 5 in the KJV.

Zec 5:1-11 says, “ Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked (i.e., up in the sky), and behold a flying roll (a flying rolling thing, an asteroid, i.e., Satan’s home, Wormwood, Rev 8:8-11). 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. 3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth (i.e., its orbit comes near the Earth at times): for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it. 4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it (Wormwood, the sword of the Lord) shall enter into the house of the thief (i.e., the False Prophet), and into the house of him (the Pope that is Antichrist) that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof. 5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. 6 And I said, What is it? (Vatican City) And he said, This is an ephah (a measure for wheat, i.e., a church) that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth (Catholic means universal). 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman (i.e., a church group) that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. 9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women (i.e., two religious groups), and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. 10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? 11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base” (i.e., where the Tower of Babel foundation was laid).

Gen 11:1-9 tells us about Babel in the land of Shinar. It says, “And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. 3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel”.

Here is the verse I saw a rectangle of light on in a darkened room back near the start of my writing career. I had been writing about the three Babylons that day, Nimrod’s Babel, Nebuchadnezzar’s Babylon II and the False Prophet’s Babylon III in the land of Shinar that will be destroyed. Tired of typing all day on Ed’s old portable typewriter he used in college, I grabbed my closed Bible and flopped down across the bed, saying to myself, “Why am I doing all this?”

The Lord showed me in a flash. My Bible had opened and a rectangle of light was on
Jer 50:2 right in front of my face. It said, “Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.”

Bel is Baal. Merodach is an idol, and idols mark false religions. In the religion of Babylon I, II and III, they actually worship Baal (also known a Dagon, half man, half fish) in the Mystery Religion of Babylon.

Rev 17:5 says, “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Please be careful. The KJV is much more reliable than the NIV. If you use the NIV, you might be led astray somewhere along the line. For instance, these verses are left out: Matthew 17:21; 18:11; 23:14; Mark 7:16; 9:44; 9:46; 11:26; 15:28; Luke 17:36; 23:17; John 5:4; Acts 8:37; 15:34; 24:7; 28:29; Romans 16:24 and 1 John 5:7. These verses say that: Jesus came to save the lost, that hell is a place where their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched, and that a person must be a believer in order to be baptized. http://kjv.biblediscernment.com/nivbible.html Do a search in the NIV for the word “giant.” It isn’t there. Why?

There were giants on Earth before the Flood. That’s why there was a flood.

> > Daniel 12:7 (NIV) The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed. ”
> > This very verse (Dan 12:7 NIV) will prove that the RAPTURE THEOLOGY is a falsehood devised by religious men using unsound doctrine (they had good intentions, but major damage has been done),

How does Dan 12:7 NIV tell you that there is no Rapture? It doesn’t tell me that. I think the dead in Christ got their resurrection bodies on April 8 (Easter/Firstfruits), and the First-Trump Rapture will take place Thursday, May 17, 2012 (Ascension Day). Today is May 9th. We don’t have long to find out if I am right or not.

On April 2, my husband Ed, that died at 87 on Dec 27, 2011, appeared to me. Grinning from ear to ear, he strode briskly into the bedroom. I was taking a break from typing and was propped up on pillows on the bed as if watching TV. I told him I wanted to hug him, but he just stood there. I realize now why I couldn’t do that. He was in his celestial body. I asked him how old he was, 30 or 33. He said, “33,” and he looked like it and sounded like it. I told him that I thought I would get to join him on May 17. He did not deny it. I told him how I would be calling for him at the time of the Rapture. The following being my big concern, I asked if we could be together forever. He said, “Yes.”

Thank you Lord, I couldn’t be happy otherwise.

That was what I was worried about, and why I think Ed was allowed to appear and answer my questions.

I asked him if there were female angels in Heaven. He said, “Yes.” I asked if he had met with his family, then with my family. He said “Yes” to both. I then asked if he had a piano. He said, “Yes” and walked through the wall. I think he was in his celestial body; that’s why I couldn’t hug him. I think he got his resurrection body on April 8, Easter/Firstfruits and I will join him in Heaven on Ascension Day, May 17. Then I can hug him. I don’t have long to wait.

Get ready in case I am right. The counting of the omer probably is when the wise virgins are chosen. I expect Moses and Elijah to come at the time of the Rapture, then the Holy Spirit to descend on the 144,000 Israelites and the foolish virgins to get the Temple built before the False Prophet is to sit in it Mid-Trib (i.e., Nov 8/9, 2012). It takes 3 months to build. Everything is ready, even the priest’s garments.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com
-----------------

Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 1:06 PM
To: ron reese
Cc: A A ; bible prophets ; Dr. Joe Van koevering ; five doves ; fmrglbd5@yahoo.com ; G mize ; hal lindsey ; Jack Impe ; jim tetlow ; Leah Blewer ; Marilyn Agee ; marklevin.show@citcomm.com ; Michael@997WTN.com ; Noah Hutchings ; Perry Stone ; Phil@PhilValentine.com ; Ralph@997WTN.com ; sheila baker

Subject: PENDING: A US East Coast Tsunami, then Middle East War, and next a devastating Global Meteorite Shower and still NO RAPTURE!

Hi All

Yes, finally we are nearing the true spiritual discernment (Hidden Truth) concerning the significance of Daniel 12. Ron and all saints please understand the true END-TIMES meaning that the Lord (The man clothed in linen) revealed to Daniel in verse 7, which applies to the entire Body of Christ TODAY.

Daniel 12:7 (NIV) The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed. ”

This very verse (Dan 12:7 NIV) will prove that the RAPTURE THEOLOGY is a falsehood devised by religious men using unsound doctrine (they had good intentions, but major damage has been done), which was prophesied in 2Tim 4:3-4 coming the last days. Now, the Lord (The man clothed in linen) clearly informs us that for a period of 3.5 years/42 months nearing 1,260 days (for a time, times and half a time) the saints will suffer severe persecution (the power of the holy people/The Church has been finally broken).

This ~3.5 year period of saint’s persecution will correspond to the 2nd half of the TRIBULATION when God grants the Antichrist (Pres. Obama) authority over all nations and the persecution of the saints/The Church.

After all The Prophetic Scriptures concerning the last 3.5 yrs/42 months of the Tribulation Period has been accomplished the Tribulation period will be FINISHED (all these things will be completed).

I pray that the saints will comes to understand the hidden truth of Dan 12:7 and maintain their faith when the Rapture Event does not materialize, as worldly events move past Rev 6:12-Rev 8 (A Global Meteorite Shower will devastate the Earth this summer)!
Please read the attached End-Times prophecy study ( DETP ).

God Bless

Doc-Acts 13:41(A man)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: Marilyn Agee: The countdown to Armageddon is dominated by 2 Allies: a woman/U.S. & a scarlet bea

Hello Steven and (Marilyn if you see this)

I hope on this 33rd day of the Omer, which is 4 weeks and 5 days of the omer that the bread from heaven comes, our living manna Jesus to us on Lag B'Omer today. May 10. God Bless you. No not date setting, just longing and watching.

Marilyn, you said "How does Dan 12:7 NIV tell you that there is no Rapture? It doesn’t tell me that. I think the dead in Christ got their resurrection bodies on April 8 (Easter/Firstfruits), and the First-Trump Rapture will take place Thursday, May 17, 2012 (Ascension Day). Today is May 9th. We don’t have long to find out if I am right or not.

On April 2, my husband Ed, that died at 87 on Dec 27, 2011, appeared to me. Grinning from ear to ear, he strode briskly into the bedroom. I was taking a break from typing and was propped up on pillows on the bed as if watching TV. I told him I wanted to hug him, but he just stood there. I realize now why I couldn’t do that. He was in his celestial body. I asked him how old he was, 30 or 33. He said, “33,” and he looked like it and sounded like it. I told him that I thought I would get to join him on May 17. He did not deny it. I told him how I would be calling for him at the time of the Rapture. The following being my big concern, I asked if we could be together forever. He said, “Yes.”

Thank you Lord, I couldn’t be happy otherwise.

That was what I was worried about, and why I think Ed was allowed to appear and answer my questions."

~~~~~~~~~
All this we are talking about is actually about what is the truth. The person who doesn't see the possibility of a rapture before the tribulation because of how he understands the Daniel verse is talking because he wants himself and readers to know the truth. Marilyn wants truth known, you Steven want truth known, Yes? The Holy Spirit teaches truth.
The entire nation of Israel was taught to count the Omer. Israel was/is who God chose to use to teach the world about Himself and about His plan. Today, April 10 is the 33rd day of the Omer. Also known as Lag B'Omer.

Today, April 10 it is counted Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the Universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments, and commanded us concerning the counting of the Omer. (Take note, its the Lord, King of the Universe who commands this count)
Today is thirty-three days, which is four weeks and five days of the Omer.

Is this not how long, a remembrance of how long God is gathering omers of grain to Himself until He comes? In the days of Moses, God met Moses on the mountain and gave Torah. In the days following the resurrection of Jesus, the Holy Spirit came down on day 50, following seven weeks of Omer count.

Each omer of grain is offered, each day, counting the days until the day Torah was given. The last day of Omer count this year is day 49,6Sivan, Saturday May 26. The next day is Pentecost Sunday to Christians, the day the Holy Spirit came as tongues of fire upon the gathered followers of Jesus. This 50th day is the day the Torah was given to Moses. The people gather together to God, as the grain sheaf is gathered together, and God gathers them to Himself through His Word and Holy Spirit. The 50th day this year coincides with Sunday May 27, Pentecost Sunday. We are counting, this is how long until God gives His Word and Spirit.
God gave Torah, gave Jesus, and gave the Holy Spirit.

Today, Lag B'Omer the 33rd day of the omer count is special because it is a customary day of weddings, mourning stops, it is a day of refreshment in the midst of counting the omer.
There is a tradition that manna first appeared on this day in the desert, 18 Iyar.

Links are provided below
Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Why the Omer is counted

How to count the Omer

Acts 2:1-20 Pentecost

Ahout Lag B'Omer
Lag B'Omer

tradition of manna on Lag B'Omer

Re: Marilyn Agee: The countdown to Armageddon

Another link about Lag B'Omer
I think this omer countdown does tell us something about God's countdown in His plan
Beautiful part about manna...
Manna of Heaven, Lord Jesus come back

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes"
18Iyar and giving of manna

Lag B’Omer is connected both to biblical legends and tales about the sages. One tradition about Lag B'Omer, started by the Chatam Sofer (an 18th century German rabbi) is that it was the day that the manna first fell from heaven. According to this scholar, the people of Israel finished the unleavened bread (matzah) that they had taken with them when they left slavery in Egypt on the fifteenth of Iyar (one month after Passover), and went hungry for three days. Then the Holy One sent down the manna, the heavenly bread, and it miraculously appeared in the wilderness. The people gathered it daily, and on Friday a double portion fell so that they did not need to gather it on the Sabbath. According to some rabbinic midrashim, the manna tasted like all things, any delicious thing anyone wanted to eat. Some said it tasted like mother's milk. One connected between the “omer” and the manna is that an “omer” (a measurement) of manna was, according to tradition, kept in the Temple as a reminder of the miracle. The manna represents the fertility and creativity of heaven, given to the world as a Divine gift.

Re: Marilyn Agee: The countdown to Armageddon (re Zechariah 5 passage)

"Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purpose"
"Use Your Discernment"

Michael Rood has a different understanding of the woman and flying scroll. Here is his site, please see for the whole article:
Zechariah's Thermonuclear War (excerpt)

As we chatted, he asked very quizzically, "What is the situation with the woman who is so evil that they put her in a basket with a lead lid on it?" As I attempted to put this mental picture into context, I responded with an incredulous, "What?" Cohen said it had been bothering him for days and thought that I might have some insight on it. I told him that I didn't have the foggiest recollection of anything remotely associated with a woman in a basket. My blank expression could be due to my particular English version of the Scriptures, but before we could explore it further, guests arrived. The subject changed to introductions and we never resumed the topic. Days passed and by the end of the week, I had about all of the fellowship that I could stand for one Feast. After the Sabbath meal I excused myself from the table and retired to my room. I needed a Sabbath from people.

When I study, I usually print the Scriptures in a larger font so that I can see the words and make notes and diagrams. I re-write sentences and re-translate words to make certain that I understand what I am reading. Sometimes I spend several hours on one verse. This erev Shabbat, I printed out the entire book of Zechariah. I do not recall why I was compelled to study Zechariah - perhaps it is the fact that after 30 years of studying the prophet, I still don't understand him. I fell asleep with the manuscript in my hands and awoke in the morning with nothing to do but read the Scriptures still in my grasp. I had nowhere to go. There was no one to accommodate. No meals needed to be eaten. Just a good, quiet Sabbath in Jerusalem during the Feast of Sukkot with the words of Zechariah that were written just a few short blocks away. Several hours later, I saw something in the fifth chapter that shook me. I completed my translation and immediately shared it with three men in the sukkah who were shocked with what I am about to tell you.

Historically, we know that many of the "writings" of the prophets were done by the scribes of the Sanhedrin, the ruling elders of Israel. We do not know for certain whether the Tekoan shepherd, Amos, knew how to read or write. But we do know that he received revelation and went up to Jerusalem and appeared before the elders with the proclamation, "Thus saith YHWH." His revelation was written down by the Temple scribes. When the words of Amos came to pass, his words were preserved as the Word of Yahweh. The opening of the scroll of Amos reads:

The words of Amos, who was among the herdsmen of Tekoa, which he saw concerning Israel … two years before the earthquake.

How do we know that Amos spoke these words two years before the earthquake? Because it was formally recorded in the records of Israel after the earthquake took place. Amos may have given the coming earthquake as the sign that his words were from Yahweh - we don't know. Not everything that Amos said was written - just the specifics of the revelation. A prophet could be considered a nut case until his prophecy came to pass. Isaiah's words were accurately recorded by the scribes of the Sanhedrin, but that didn't account for much in his day. The political and religious world hated his words so intensely that they took him outside the city walls of Jerusalem and ripped his living body in half with a rusty lumberjack saw. But when his words came to pass, they all knew that a prophet had been in their midst. His words are still preserved for us today. Zechariah spoke things contrary to political and religious correctness and they took him out of the city and crushed his skull with a huge rock. But when the smoke of God's judgment cleared, they knew a prophet had been in their midst. We have the words of men who we call prophets because scribes wrote down their unwelcome words and kept them safely until they were either confirmed or refuted by reality. When these men were threatened with death, they refused to recant. The prophet's words for their day and time were precisely fulfilled, and their revelation of things concerning the last days, is just as sure.

Zechariah may have appeared before the Sanhedrin several times with a revelation from the Almighty. His words are not recorded in a time-blocked sequence of events. There may have been years between his appearances before the elders of Israel. But one thing is certain; when they had heard enough - they killed him. Zechariah speaks of a great war in the last days. A war in which the nations of the Earth will begin to shake uncontrollably over the events that are about to transpire. Israel will be brought to the brink of destruction. There will appear to be no hope for the salvation of the nation. But at the last dying gasp, the Almighty will reveal his hand from the heavens and fight for Israel. All of the nations of the world will know that He has delivered His people from destruction and they will know that Yahweh is the Elohim of Israel.

Before that day comes, there will be a progression of events that will bring the players into the battle theatre. Zechariah saw a vision, a revelation that has not had an historical context until just this year. In chapter five, verse one, in King James of England's authorized version of the translation of the Hebrew Scriptures we read:

Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes,

and looked, and behold a flying roll.

Words create pictures in the mind. Those pictures are supposed to communicate reality, but words have a different reality to each individual. When an overweight, breakfast cereal sugar shocked, Attention Deficit Disorder, third grade public school student on Ritalin pictures a flying roll, they may think of a Hostess Twinkie flying through the sky, or perhaps a cream filled 'long john' with chocolate frosting. Carpeting professionals will picture a roll differently than a sushi chef, but there are similarities. Now you will see how my mind works as I have re-translated this same phrase without the help of any study aids.

I, Zechariah, looked up and saw a flying scroll in the sky.

I did not have the Hebrew text as I lay in bed reading this, but I expected that the word 'roll' was from the Hebrew word 'megillah' - and it is. A megillah is a singular scroll - such as the megillah of Esther. It is a small volume and does not require megillot - two scrolls, which are necessary for a larger volume, such as the Torah. We have a long history of what a scroll looks like. It is a cylinder that is several times longer than its diameter. It has neither a chocolate frosting or a salmon and cream cheese filling - it is just a cylinder that is doing something very unusual to Zechariah's way of thinking - 2,500 years before airplanes were invented - it is flying. Let's watch the picture develop.

2 And he said unto me, "What seest thou?" I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. KJV

My translation:

2 And the angel that was showing me these things said,

What do you see? I see a flying scroll in the sky; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. KJV

The cubit used in the land of Israel through the time of Solomon is the measurement commonly referred to as "the royal Egyptian cubit" which is 29.62 British inches. The intact gates of Gezer and Beth-Horon measure out to the perfect 29.62 inch cubit. This measurement may more properly be referred to as "the sacred cubit" as it was used in the building of the Great Pyramid of Giza long before the modern day Egyptians attempted to copy the structure. Josephus indicates that it was built before the flood of Noah.

The 20 cubit length of this megillah is twice the 10 breadth, which would make this look more like a soup can, than a scroll. But if the 10 cubit breadth is describing the circumference - such as the 12 cubit circumference of the brazen pillars of Solomon's Temple - then we have the dimensions of a traditional megillah. Translating these dimensions into a standard measurement for the United States:

I see a flying scroll; 34.3 feet long, and 5.5 feet in diameter.

I have seen many a flying scroll with these dimensions. Let's go on…

3 Then said he unto me, this is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth. KJV

The term 'earth' is usually from 'eretz', which can and often does refer only to eretz Israel - the land of Israel. Context alone determines its usage, and sometimes the context is indecisive. I rendered it…

3 Then he said, "This flying scroll is the curse that will afflict the entire land of Israel.

Then the angel qualifies the reason for its existence…

Every one that steals and every one that swears falsely by my name will be destroyed by it. 4And I will bring it forth, says YHWH T'zavaot.

Those who carry the name of the Holy One of Israel for their own personal glory and agenda - those who say that they speak for the Almighty but only speak their own desires, are swearing falsely in His name. Those who say, "the Lord told me…" and the LORD never told them anything - those are the individuals who will be destroyed by this curse that will inflict at least the entire land of Israel, and perhaps on a global scale. The prophet Jeremiah speaks of false prophets who steal God's words 'one from another.' They say they have a word from the Lord, but it is the same word that the false prophet who heads their denomination has been mouthing for the last 60 years. Those who steal and swear falsely in His name will be destroyed by this flying scroll that will afflict the entire land, and YHWH will bring it forth…

This flying scroll that you see, will completely consume the timbers and stones of the house of the thief, and he that swears falsely by my name."

This is one bad megillah! Any idea of what kind of flying scroll might have that kind of destructive capacity in our day and time?

5 Then the angel said, "Look up and see what this flying scroll is." 6 And I responded, "What is it?" MIV

This is a treasure. The angel is actually going to give us more detail about this destructive device.

And he said, "This is an ephah that goeth forth." He said moreover, "This is their resemblance through all the earth." 7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. KJV

Aha! This is where Cohen got the picture of a woman in a basket -from an English translation of ephah. When we measure out an ephah of corn at the market, we use a basket that will contain an ephah measure of product. Growing up on an orchard in Michigan, I know what a peck of apples looks like - whether it is in the old wooden basket with wire handles, or in a white paper sack with nylon handles. A peck, like an ephah, is a measurement - it is a container. But this is a container that flies! It is a flying container that is 34.3 feet long and it is 5.5 feet in diameter and it is going to destroy all of those who are outside of God's will in the land of Israel. The angel said furthermore, these destructive devices all look the same, everywhere on the face of the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. 8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof. KJV

Aha! Aha! Here is the woman who is so evil that they put her in a basket with a lead lid on it - and here is the answer.

Now, I must remind you of the scenario. I am laying in bed on the Sabbath during the Feast of Tabernacles in Jerusalem. I am scribbling in the oversized margins of my freshly printed 8.5 X 11 inch paper, as I am translating this text without so much as a dictionary with me. I am seeing a picture develop that I had never entertained in the thirty years that I have been studying the prophet. I came to this verse, sat up in bed and shouted out, "This is not a woman - this is a fire. This is not a woman in a basket - this is a fire in a container." Going down a couple verses I said, "These are not two women, these are two fires."

Now, I know what a hare-brained idea is. I have had more than my share. But I saw something that did not come from my mind at that moment. I have had a few experiences in my life when I was given a revelation so clear that I can still tell you the day, hour and moment that it occurred. It is infrequent enough that each incident changed my life. This was one of those moments.

I got out of bed and sat at my desk as I re-wrote the entire translation onto a fresh sheet of paper. I got dressed and went out to the sukkah where Chaim, Cohen, and David were all there studying together. I interrupted them by my insistence that they listen to what I had been working. I started by saying that I was going to do something very strange - I am going to replace the word 'woman' with the word 'fire'. David was not very happy with that idea, "You can't do that - what is the Hebrew word?" David is an attorney, and his yeshiva training was not going to allow for any nonsense. I told him, "I don't know what the Hebrew word is - I just want you to listen to what I am seeing here." David finally agreed to hear me out.

When I finished reading everyone was stunned. David said, "OK, let's find out what it says in Hebrew. Chaim read down the page, paused, and looked up at us, "It is the word 'aisha'." David said, "It is a fire offering!" That is the moment that I knew that this had come by revelation, and not by my mind. I was not smart enough to know this, nor did I have the tools in my hand to figure it out. 'Aisha - fire offering' and 'Isha - woman' are the same consonants in Hebrew - the context determines the meaning. The Karaites in the middle ages who developed the Masoretic text, used the vowel point that interpreted this word as 'woman' because they too had no idea of it's prophetic significance. A fire offering in a flying container that incinerates buildings throughout Israel did not make any sense a thousand years ago - but neither did an evil woman in a lead lidded basket! For over 1,000 years, every translation of the Hebrew Scriptures on the planet has been derived from the same Karaite Masorah - with the same dot under the Aleph - a dot that did not exist in the original text. From that same text, every translation, in every language has been resultant.

For centuries, men had followed each others translations and completely missed the point of Zechariah's vision. Now, I hope that you will take me seriously as we continue. I did not start out by saying, "The Lord told me…" because until that moment when Chaim and David confirmed the Hebrew, I wasn't certain. I took you through this chain of events so that you can judge for yourself the validity of what I am about to show you. The Word still goes forth from Zion.

7 Then I saw a mass of lead and a fire offering, as it was lifted up and secured in the container. 8 And he said, "This fire that you see being put in the container, is an evil fire offering." Then he secured the fire offering in the container and put the lead mass in the opening.

The container in which this mass of lead and fire offering is placed is 34.3 feet long and 5.5 feet in diameter. It flies. It will completely consume the homes of the disobedient in the land of Israel - including all of the wood and the stones. This fire offering is evil and it is encased in lead. That, my friends, is a missile with a nuclear warhead poised to strike the land of Israel. Swallow hard.

Non-critical masses of U-235 uranium or other fissionable materials are encased in lead to protect friendly personnel from contamination before detonation. When the warhead is activated, a controlled explosion propels the non-critical masses together to reach critical mass. That creates the evil fire that produces a holocaust - a burnt offering of everything in the path of the fireball. Moments later, the vacuum left from the departing fireball sucks the smoke and debris back into the void, and a pillar of fire and smoke shoots up into the stratosphere, darkening the sun, moon, and stars. (See 'The Mystery of Iniquity' by Michael John Rood; appendix VI - Modern Warfare Technology in the Book of Revelation: Bridge-Logos publishers, available through A Rood Awakening.

Now the vision makes sense. The precursor to the upcoming war detailed in the 12th chapter, is the development and deployment of nuclear missiles against the land of Israel. Thermal-nuclear war in the land of Israel is going to happen, and I am in the city of Jerusalem as I write this. I know from experience that the safest place for me is in the will of God. But it is sometimes difficult to determine if we are doing His will, or our own. No other generation ever got out of this life alive. The goal is not to live to the end, but be faithful to the end - whenever it is, wherever it happens.

God bless you. Bread of heaven, Lord Jesus come back.