Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture News Update

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

09 May 12

Keith Judd, Texas Inmate, Gets 40 Percent Of Votes Against Obama In West Virginia Democratic Primary
Just how unpopular is President Barack Obama in some parts of the country? Enough that a man in prison in Texas is getting 4 out of 10 votes in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary. The inmate, Keith Judd, is serving time at the Beaumont Federal Correctional Institution in Texas for making threats at the University of New Mexico in 1999. With 83 percent of precincts reporting, Obama was receiving 60 percent of the vote to Judd's 40 percent.

A Terrible, No Good, Awful Night for Barack Obama
The most fascinating bit of it all is that time and time again gay marriage polls quite well in the United States. Time and time again, gay marriage proponents go down to defeat at the actual polls. Said one gay marriage proponent on Twitter last night to me, “It will be a happy day when all hate filled Xians are dead.” Xians is “Christians” in Twitter speak.

Obama Is Undermining U.S. Troops in Afghanistan to Put the Taliban in Power
President Obama has spent the last three years trying to figure out how to turn over Afghanistan to the Taliban without taking the political heat for it. In the process, the Obama Administration has committed a betrayal of our troops so stunning that anything done to them in or after Vietnam pales in comparison. While the Taliban kills our troops and innocent bystanders in Afghanistan, the Obama Administration is fighting to give them the one thing they can't seem to win on the battle field: control over the whole country.

Russia Develops Revolutionary Ammonia Rocket Engine
The new rocket, which will be around 30 percent more efficient than exising designs, works on a completely novel fuel mixture of acetylene and ammonia (atsetam).

Putin Attends Religious Ceremony Amid Protests
Vladimir Putin took part in a ceremony to hand over an ancient icon to the Russian Orthodox Church....The icon was brought to Russia from Mount Athos in Greece in 1648. “Let it [the icon] serve and help people,” Putin said praising the role of the Orthodox Church in the Russian society and culture.

Putin Asserts Russia’s ‘Moral Right’ on Global Stage
Vladimir Putin on Wednesday told a Red Square military parade to mark the 67th anniversary of the defeat of Nazi Germany that the colossal sacrifices made by the Soviet Union in World War Two gave Russia the unquestionable right to advance its position on global security. “Russia is implementing a policy of strengthening security in the world,” Putin said at a VE Day parade that was his first major speech since his controversial return to the Kremlin earlier this week. “We have a great moral right to persist in our stance...

Now heading into a Little Ice Age, says astrophysicist
“The sun is entering a ‘muddled’ magnetic state. This strange behavior was pointed out by Japanese researchers from the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan and the Riken research foundation* who say this was the sort of behavior which probably took place during low periods of solar activity in the past** and which drove the world into a cold state of longer winters, cold Spring months and lousy summers.

Kofi Annan warns of 'full civil war' in Syria
Speaking in Geneva, Kofi Annan said that there was a "profound concern that the country could otherwise descend into full civil war, and the implications of that are quite frightening. "We cannot allow that to happen," the UN-Arab League mediator said. He added that the level of violence in Syria remained unacceptable.

Egypt Islamist vows global caliphate in Jerusalem
Egypt’s Islamists aim to install a global Islamic caliphate with its capital in Jerusalem, a radical Muslim preacher told thousands of Muslim Brotherhood supporters in a clip released Monday.

Rivals back Netanyahu in deal that could mandate strike on Iran
Speaking at a joint press conference with Mr Mofaz, he said: "I was ready to go to elections. But when I learned that a very broad government can be established... I realised stability can be restored. That is why I have decided to form a broad national unity government." Mr Mofaz approached the premier a few days ago with the proposal during a condolence visit after the death of Mr Netanyahu's father. Apart from insiders within Likud and Kadima, details of the unity talks were kept secret until the deal was struck early yesterday, taking politicians by surprise.

Texas one step closer to Real I.D. Act
More identification is now required in order to apply for a Texas driver license or identification card, and this new change has brought the state closer to complying with the controversial Real I.D. Act. Under the new law, applicants must prove they are Texas residents and that they have lived at their residence for at least 30 days. Among the forms of identification and proof of residency are current deeds and mortgages, concealed handgun licenses, medical cards, military documents and school transcripts.

NATO summit security chiefs dispel rumors at meeting with business leaders
One person asked about rumors that the city’s banks will be “attacked” starting Sunday. Robert Grant, special agent in charge of the FBI Chicago office, said he believed no such scheme is in the works and that police are ready if anybody tries it. Is it true “anarchists” are going to hit “soft targets” in the neighborhoods? Grant said he had no inkling of any plan.

There Will Be an Attempt to Install a Dictatorship
Farage told KWN he believes there will be an attempt, within months, to install a dictatorship in Europe. Here is what Farage had to say about the deteriorating situation: “Frankly, the whole thing is falling apart. And in the middle of all of this, Mrs Merkel came out and said, ‘The fiscal treaty cannot be renegotiated, and it must hold.’ So, I suppose, for once, we’ve got the Germans providing the humor, because this thing isn’t going to hold.”

Al-Qaeda underwear bomber working for the CIA, Saudis
But the man the terrorists were counting on to carry out the attack was actually working for the CIA and Saudi intelligence, US and Yemeni officials told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Putin warning at Moscow parade to mark victory in WWII
Vladimir Putin, reinstalled as Russian president, has told the annual World War II Victory parade in Red Square that Russia will stand up for itself. Flanked by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, he addressed a military parade that included nuclear-tipped missiles and 14,000 service personnel. Having borne the brunt of the Nazi onslaught, he said, Russia had a "moral right" to uphold its positions.

North Carolina approves constitutional ban on gay union
Initial results show North Carolina has approved a constitutional amendment effectively banning same-sex marriage or civil unions. The issue raised voter turnout on an otherwise uncontested primary day. With 74% of precincts reporting, more than 60% had voted to strengthen the gay marriage ban, with just under 40% opposing it.

Al-Qaeda underwear bomber 'was double agent'
Reports from the US say the would-be suicide attacker in a foiled "underwear bomb" plot was in fact a double agent. US officials are quoted as saying that the person dispatched by Yemen-based al-Qaeda to attack a US-bound plane had infiltrated the group. In an apparent intelligence coup, the agent left Yemen with the device and delivered it to the CIA.

IMF tells Germany to do more for eurozone
Germany's economy is doing well in its recovery, but the country should be more "active" in helping the rest of the eurozone cope with the crisis, the International Monetary Fund has said. "As the euro area’s largest economy, Germany can play a pivotal role in addressing the challenges posed by the crisis.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com