Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Matrix is Real: Part I

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson39.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Matrix is Real: Part I
By Donna Wasson

How does one go about trying to explain the fantastic? How do you tell others that much of their basic understanding of their country and the world around them is based on lies? How do you explain that the movie, The Matrix, really wasn’t that far off the mark with regard to our world system?

I am a very practical woman. I was never interested in fairy tales as a child and I was adamant that stories of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy were not taught to my son. I wanted him to grow up always knowing Mom and Dad would never lie to him about anything. He’s been taught that the only source of truth on this earth is the Word of God because, Mom and Dad might be mistaken occasionally but the Bible is always correct.

I’ve also never given much credence to conspiracy theories about the American government being out to get John Q. Public. I’ve always trusted our leaders and consider it a privilege to live in the strongest, richest, most wonderful country in the history of mankind. I tear up seeing the American flag on the 4th of July and I’m button-busting proud of our military men and women. This country is precious to me and I would die to defend the ideals our Founding Fathers designed her to emulate.

I’m sure you’re scratching your head, wondering what I’m babbling about. I just don’t know where to start trying to relay this information. First, let me make this abundantly clear. Everything I am going to share is documented fact that can be researched on the web and in libraries. It is historical record from the past that stretches into the future before us. And it will chill you to the bone. Like the character Neo in the movie, we all need to wake up and see the reality of the situation we’re in and exactly who is pulling the strings.

As you know, I am a long time, Bible believing Christian. I am convinced that the rapture of the church is very, very near and that is the whole reason I write—to warn those of you who don’t know Christ that the world as we know it is about to change in ways that will freak you out and you do NOT want to be here to experience it. I won’t be!

The Matrix is Real: Part I explains the origin of the Globalist elite and covers history going back to the 1700’s. It’s extremely important you understand how these people and ideals came to be and how they acquired their mind-blowing power over the governments of today. You will undoubtedly recognize many of the names involved. Keep in mind ALL of this is verifiable.

You’ve heard the term ‘New World Order’ brandied about more and more in the past few years but very few people in America know what it is and what it means. For centuries, there has been a slow, insidious movement among the world’s elite to shape the societies, religions and governments of the world into one central government and one religion.

No, it’s not a fairy tale. It has been in the works for hundreds of years and is about to come to fruition. It also fits hand in glove with what the Bible tells us about the anti-christ and false prophet’s rule over this planet. It will involve every man, woman and child left here after the Christians are snatched to safety by Christ. It is the perfect description of the Tribulation.

You may have heard the term, “Illuminati” before, referring to some mythical organization somewhere that does something, but no one really knows what or if it even exists. Well it does exist and it has everything to do with what is soon to be unleashed on this earth. The Illuminati was originally a sect of Germans in the 15th century who practiced the occult and claimed to have the ‘light’ that Lucifer retained after he became satan.

In 1743, a goldsmith named Amshcel Moses Bauer opened a coin shop in Frankfurt, Germany. Above his door he hung a red shield which depicted a Roman eagle on it. The German word for ‘red shield’ is Rothschild. He had a son, Meyer Amschel Bauer who turned out to be very bright and eager to learn, so his father taught him everything he could about the money lending business and the basics of finance.

After Bauer, Sr. died, Meyer went to work in Hannover as a clerk in a bank owned by the Oppenheimers. His intellect caused him to advance quickly and he was awarded a junior partnership. His success eventually allowed him to return to Frankfurt and he purchased the shop his father had established. That red shield still hung over the door and he decided to change his name to Rothschild (red shield) and that is how the House of Rothschild came into being.

As a result of his experience with the Oppenheimers, he learned that loaning money to governments and kings was much more profitable than loaning to the common man because the loans were much bigger and secured by the nation’s taxes. He went on to have five sons who were all trained in the ways of finance and banking and were subsequently sent to the capitals of Europe to open branch offices of the family bank.

One son Nathan, who was especially talented, went to London and firmly established relations between the House of Rothschild and the Bank of England. The Rothschilds eventually bought out or drove out of business most of the banking competition in Europe. They ended up becoming court agents for the Royal families of Europe and their fortune continued to grow.

Meyer realized that in order to gain more influence and control over the finances of the various European monarchs, he would have to greatly diminish the influence of the church over the Royals which would necessitate its destruction. To do this, he sought help from a Catholic priest, Adam Weishaupt who eventually assembled a secret satanic order.

Weishaupt was born a Jew in Bavaria and was educated by Jesuits who converted him to Catholicism. Although he became a priest, he ended up becoming an atheist and an ardent student of French philosopher, Voltaire. Voltaire was an atheist revolutionary who wrote the following to King Frederick, II. “Lastly, when the whole body of the Church should be sufficiently weakened and infidelity strong enough, the final blow is to be dealt by the sword of open, relentless persecution. A reign of terror is to be spread over the whole earth, and….continue while any Christian should be found obstinate enough to adhere to Christianity.”

As a result of Voltaire’s writings, Weishaupt began to conceive of ideas concerning the destruction of the Church. He met with Meyer Rothschild in 1775, left the priesthood and, at Rothschild’s request, began to organize the Illuminati, whose 1st chapter was started in his home in Ingolstadt.

Members of the Illuminati believe they possess the “Light of Lucifer” and because of this, they are the only members of the human race who are truly enlightened and capable of governing. Weishaupt and his followers, including Rothschilds, denounced God and considered themselves the world’s intellectual elite and only they had the mental capacity, knowledge, insight and understanding necessary to govern the world and bring peace. They all worship Lucifer and their purpose and goal was and still is the establishment of a “Novus Ordo Seclorum” or New World Order or One World Government.

As time went on, the House of Rothschild spread its sinister influence into the newly formed United States of America’s banking system. Benjamin Franklin understood the dangers of a privately owned Central Bank controlling the issue of the nation’s currency and resisted the idea until his death.

However, Alexander Hamilton pushed through legislation that established the First Bank of the United States, which was chartered by the Bank of England. Nathan Rothschild invested heavily in the new bank and set about to control all financial activities between banks in America.

The U.S. Constitution put control of the nation’s currency into the hands of Congress, which was designed to keep it out of the hands of the banking industry. This thwarted Rothschild’s plans and over the next twenty years, the bankers and Illuminati agents wrecked havoc with the economy by creating cycles of inflation and tight money.

At first the economy would boom, jobs were plentiful and people borrowed money to buy homes and farms. Then the bankers would raise interest rates which caused a depression, high unemployment and homes were repossessed by the banks for a fraction of their true value. This is the modus operandi of the Illuminati and it would recur time and time again, and is still going on today. Does this sound familiar?

The House of Rothschild, with the help of the Illuminati, has continued to gain power and financial influence all over the world. American and British intelligence have documented evidence that they have financed both sides of every war since the American Revolution. They own railroads, coal mines and iron works, and held the first loan on the Suez Canal.

They have financed the plunder of African countries. Their power and reach is difficult to fully calculate because the group is so clandestine and thrives on the cooperation of various nations, Kings and Presidents. Most people don’t believe the Illuminati even exist.

By the end of the 19th century, the House of Rothschild had controlling financial influence in the U.S., England, France, Germany, Austria and Italy. Only Russia was unconquered, but not for long. A cartel, made up of the Carnegies, Morgans, Rockefellers and Chases covertly financed the Bolshevik Revolution and the murder of the Russian royal family.

This allowed for the purchase of oil fields and refineries in Russia by the Standard Oil Company and the sale of oil to Europe. The mastermind of the Bolshevik Revolution, Jacob Schiff, of the Kuhn Loeb Bank, backed by Rothschild, campaigned for a central bank in the U.S. They assisted Rothschild to manipulate and manufacture the financial panic of 1907, which was the basis for the Federal Reserve Act, the brainchild of Baron Alfred Rothschild of London.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 decimated the Constitution and consolidated financial power of the international financiers in the United States. Pierre Jay, who was initiated into the Illuminati’s “Order of the Skull and Bones” became the first Chairman of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. A dozen members of the Federal Reserve are linked to the same ‘order.’

And so it continues even today. The English Royal Family, Prime Minister and Parliament are all fronts for the real power of this privately-owned corporation. The heads of today’s huge corporations in banking, the largest Wall Street investment firms, the automakers who needed taxpayer bailouts—all are owned and controlled by the Illuminati.

The satanic tendrils of the House of Rothschild and its attack dog, the Illuminati, extend deep into every government on earth, including America. Various Presidents and even current members of Congress are members of the Illuminati, whose overarching goal goes back to that New World Order.

I wish I could say all of this isn’t true. I don’t want to have to wake up to face the fact of there being an organized group whose power, wealth and arrogance know no bounds and who answer to no one. They are a shadow government that controls elected officials and the decisions they make affect our lives in major ways.

Everything from the state of the economy to the price of gas and food down to the decision to go to war and against who is manipulated by them. This is the Matrix in which we live. You must wake up to reality and prepare for what is soon to come. They are almost ready to overtly take control of this world.

I’ll explain the ramifications of the Globalists (Illuminati) plans for the world and how they have been able to manipulate entire populations to bend to their desires. Do NOT miss The Matrix is Real: Part II.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: The Matrix is Real: Part I

Our New Website URL

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson40.html

The Matrix is Real: Part II

By Donna Wasson

In this article, I want to explain more about the Globalists who are hell bent on establishing a New World Order, their means of operation, the Illuminati and how they go about manipulating economies, governments and societies to bend to their will.

In 1773 Meyer Amschel Rothschild convinced twelve of his most influential friends that if they pooled all their resources together, they could rule the world. He told them he had the perfect person in mind to lead the organization he had planned. Adam Weishaupt.

May 1, 1776, Weishaupt established a secret society called the Order of the Illuminati whose aim was to institute a New World Order which members of the Illuminati would rule. Their plan was to break down society by abolishing all ordered governments, private property, inheritance, patriotism, the family and religion. The Order has steadily worked towards that aim ever since and are on the cusp of realizing their dream of world domination.

How could they possibly achieve this? In 1821, George Hegel comes up with a powerful psychological tool known as The Hegelian Dialectic; a method of manipulating the general public over time to accept sweeping social changes.

It works like this: leaders incite or create some kind of major crisis. When there is a huge public outcry that something must be done about the problem, the leaders propose a solution to sell to the public in a way they will accept and feel they had a voice in creating. This brings about the changes leaders really wanted all along; changes the people would never have agreed to before the crisis.

A perfect example of this would be 9/11. The Globalists, along with the cooperation of our own government, many of which are Illuminati, orchestrate the attacks. The American people are shaken to the core and demand the government take measures to ensure their safety and prevent another attack by terrorists.

The Government steps and begins to implement what they wanted all along; more control over the people by increased surveillance on the public, tapping phones and internet, airport pat downs and incremental steps that strip away our personal liberties and freedoms. The public accepts these intrusions as the ‘new normal’ in the dangerous world in which we live.

The public is happy and feels safer. The Globalists are happy because they manipulated the people into giving up more and more of the freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution, thus moving them closer to being completely controlled by the government and future police state.

After a cooling off period, a new ‘crisis’ of Globalist making hits. Could be economic; gas or food prices. Could be the threat of another attack evidenced by the police ‘foiling’ a terrorist plot. Could be a health scare, such as the bird flu or mad cow disease. Could be anything.

It’s much akin to the story of putting a frog in a pot of cold water on a stove and slowly heating the water. The frog sits there, not realizing the heat is increasing ever so slowly because he is allowed the time to acclimate to the increasing temperature until the next rise. By the time he eventually realizes he is boiling, it’s too late. He’s dead. This is the method the Globalists have been using for centuries to lead the world’s population towards a One World Government.

In 1848, Karl Marx wrote the Communist Manifesto in which he advocated not only economic and political changes but also spiritual and moral changes as well. He was an Illuminati hiding behind a front organization called the League of the Just. He believed the family should be abolished so that children could be raised by a central authority. He wrote, “We must war against all prevailing ideas of religion, of the state of country, of patriotism. The idea of God is the keynote of a perverted civilization. It must be destroyed.”

Marx’s manifesto called for a progressive income tax. In 1913, the 16th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution made it possible for the Federal Government to impose a, you guessed it, progressive income tax. Later that year, the Federal Reserve was created in a secret meeting by a group of bankers and politicians. This institution is neither federal nor a reserve but is in fact a privately owned entity.

When The Federal Reserve Act legislation was quickly passed just before the Christmas break, Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. warned, “This act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this act the invisible government by the money power (the Illuminati), proven to exist by the Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized.”

Woodrow Wilson was President at the time and wrote a platform for changing what he could see was the financial oppression of the general public by the tariff, the banks and the trust. In his platform, The New Freedom, he revealed, “Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

What was this ‘it’ these highly intelligent men were afraid of? The power and influence of the Illuminati.

A few years later, Wilson regretted signing the Act and lamented that he was instrumental in ruining the country because, “The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” The Globalists or Illuminati.

Congressman Louis McFaddon, Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency wrote the following. Please read carefully. “When the Federal Reserve Act was passed, the people of the United States did not perceive that a world banking system was being set up here. A super-state controlled by International Bankers and International industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is—the Fed has usurped the Government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will.”

Regarding the Great Depression and the country’s acceptance of FDR’s New Deal, he stated, “It (the Great Depression) was no accident. It was a carefully contrived occurrence. The International Bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so they might emerge as the rulers of us all.”

Did you catch that? This organization and its complete control over this earth are real. It has continued to grow and swallow more and more of society on every level.

The Globalists own and control the mass media, the entertainment industry, our public schools as well as the Judicial, Executive and Legislative branches of our government. There are no such things as free elections. The person they want in the White House will be elected, no matter what. They just allow the public the delusion that we can foment change. I know it’s hard to believe but it is true.

Several generations of children have been indoctrinated through the school systems. They are taught to value globalization and social justice over free enterprise and personal responsibility.

Everyone is a winner. Be politically correct. Everything must be fair and equal for everyone. God was tossed out of the schools and has generally been demeaned, marginalized and eradicated at every opportunity.

In 1972, Chester Pierce, Professor of Education and Psychiatry at Harvard University gave a speech to the Association for Childhood Education International. LISTEN UP PARENTS! He said, “Every child in America entering school at the age of five is insane because he comes to school with certain allegiances toward our founding fathers, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural being. It’s up to you, teachers, to make all of these sick children well by creating the international child of the future.”

They are at this moment, out to brainwash your children and if you are younger than 50 and attended public school, they did it to you also. Think about it…no more prayer in schools. No more Pledge of Allegiance being said by the kids. Kids cannot even wear the American Flag on their shirts without being forced to change or face suspension. But they hold major celebrations for Earth Day. Wake Up!!

You can call them Communists, Marxists, Fascists or Globalists, but no matter what you know them as, they despise America’s middle class, capitalism and free enterprise, God, patriotism and have promoted and encouraged anything that would help bring America down. They intend to take over the planet but cannot do so until the last bulwark of freedom, the United States is destroyed. We must be eliminated.

The Club of Rome was founded in 1968 in Italy. Its list of members has included ex-presidents, queens, diplomats and billionaires as well as U.N. bureaucrats, economists, scientists and business leaders from all over the world. This Club published a report in 1972 called, The Limits to Growth, which talked about the fact that economic growth cannot continue indefinitely because of the limited availability of natural resources, particularly oil.

The First Global Revolution was published by the Club twenty years later and served to re-energize the environmentalist movement. LISTEN UP! A very telling quote from the book is, “It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary…such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one, or else one invented for the purpose.”

And the theory of global warming and greenhouse gases was born. You heard me.

The previous year, the United Nations held the Conference on Environmental and Development (a/k/a the Earth Summit), in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. At this summit, 178 nations signed an agreement called Agenda 21 which outlines the role different parts of society should play in implementing what is called ‘sustainable development.’

President George Bush, Sr. (a long time member of the Illuminati) attended and agreed the U.S. would follow the United Nation’s FCCC (Framework Convention on Climate Change). Ever since, the Executive Branch has bypassed Congress and passed numerous laws, forcing Agenda 21 on the American public. Environmentalism is interwoven into U.S. Government bureaucracies and has changed the way America can conduct business and obtain oil.

The Agenda 21 Globalists schmooze each other, feeling smug and holier-than-thou for their concern for the planet. The Norwegian Globalists were the ones who awarded Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, most likely for his promises to run America into the ground, ruin her economically and destroy her liberties.

Al Gore, the self proclaimed inventor of the internet, received an Oscar from the Hollywood elite for his false propaganda fairly tale, An Inconvenient Truth. It’s actually a slickly packaged lie meant to shame the world into bending to the will of the Globalists.

So what is the final will of the Globalists? They want a one world government. They want the earth’s resources for themselves. They want to allow the majority of farmland to go back to nature. They want to destroy industrialized civilization. They want to control the consumption of fossil fuels, water, food, medicine and education. How do they think they will accomplish this? How do they think a small number of wealthy elites will be able to control 7 billion people?

By population reduction and control. Wake up!

Ted Turner, a Club of Rome (and Illuminati) member told Audubon Magazine in 1996 that, “A total (worldwide) population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” From 7 billion down to 250-300 million citizens on earth!!!

These Globalists don’t believe in God or that man was made in His image. They don’t care about the constitution or inalienable rights. They only care about themselves having and ruling it all. They have no qualms about killing people ( ‘population reduction’ ) and are putting plans in place at this very moment, all over the world, to do just that! Wake Up!!

These people and their plans are the stuff of our greatest nightmares! They count on you not believing what you are seeing or hearing. They hope they can fool you just a little longer until everything is in place to declare Martial Law with its equivalent in every country, and assume dictatorial power.

In The Matrix is Real: Part III, I’ll outline how the Globalists are already assembling their police state, right before our very eyes. You must understand what is coming. Unless you accept the gift of pardon Jesus Christ died to provide for you, you’ll be marooned here to face certain death by soulless, cruel people who will make the Gestapo look like kindergarten teachers! Stay tuned.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

The Matrix is Real: Part III
By Donna Wasson

Ezekiel 33:6 “But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.”

*** “Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.” FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover, 1956

“This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long…We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.” David Rockefeller, Globalist and Illuminati member, 1994.

“Countless people will hate the New World Order and will die protesting against it.”

H.G. Wells, 1939

In the movie, The Matrix, the lead character, Neo, awakens only to find that he and every human being on the planet are confined in individual pods which supply energy to the entity in charge. He learns that every thought, dream, plan, love, vacation, education or hope he ever had was artificially programmed into his head. This fake, safe, pseudo life he has lived is the method by which the entity keeps the humans calm and unaware of the freedoms they’ve been stripped of. They don’t realize they are controlled; they believe what the entity feeds them. They live in the Matrix.

In the same way, Americans, and people all over the world are contentedly ‘asleep’. They don’t realize they’ve been lied to and manipulated into thinking their government is protecting them and has their best interests at heart. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. Waking up to the truth will shake you to your core.

As I continue this series, let me say again that I never have been a conspiracy theorist. I never believed our government was perfect and incorrupt, but it never occurred to me that powerful members of my own government are planning to seize my property and completely control or eliminate me entirely. The same fate is also coming to you, no matter where you live.

It pains me to have to convey the horror of the reality that now exists and what will happen shortly, maybe even before the end of the year! I don’t want to believe it. I want life to just toddle on as I’ve always known it, but the good ‘ol days are over. Most people just don’t know it yet. Time is short.

Did you know that in the last 100 years, over 150 million people have been murdered by their own governments? It is called Democide and is the number 1 reason for unnatural deaths worldwide. Think about that number above. It is staggering!

So what is the purpose behind the New World Order? Why do these Globalists want to rule the world and how do they plan to drastically reduce the population from 7 billion to approximately 1 billion people? It’s not about money. Heaven knows they have enough of that! It is power. And (this is so fantastic I can barely believe it myself) they plan to breed a master race to rule over inferior people (us) who will work and produce for them. This is called Eugenics.

“Eugenics is the study of the agencies under social control that improve or impair the racial qualities of future generations either physically or mentally,” Sir Francis Galton (Darwin’s cousin.) It is the scientific study of genetic traits in order to decide who gets to breed or who will be sterilized. I wish I were kidding…

For thousands of years, royal families have felt they were far superior to their subjects. They were convinced that the gods created them with the divine right to rule and reign; to possess the very finest the world had to offer, from castles to food to clothes, etc. Because of their ‘divinity’, they wanted to keep their bloodlines pure and uncontaminated so throughout the centuries royal families would only marry within their own immediate family. Inbreeding was very common and expected but after a couple of generations, the children born began to be severely mentally and physically deformed, so the royals stopped the practice of incest.

In the early 1900’s Eugenics was recognized as a field of study in American universities and three International Eugenics Conferences were held in London and New York in the same time frame. In the 1920’s and 1930’s, the United States policy of forced sterilization for certain mental patients was implemented and carried out in several other countries as well. The American Birth Control League, who was the administrator of this practice, was renamed Planned Parenthood.

The science fell out of public favor when it was associated with Hitler and the experiments conducted on men, women and children in the death camps. However, the studies and experiments go on to this day; they’re just under the radar and paid for with private funds. Interestingly, IBM founder, Thomas Watson was a huge fan of Hitler and his primitive computers with their punch cards were used to number and tattoo the camp victims.

The Globalists, who also see themselves as divine, desire to engineer a master race so the planet and all its resources can be used and enjoyed by them. They want science to concentrate on developing the secret of ‘eternal life’ so they can live forever on their perfect earth. Yes, they are serious and it is true. These people are crazy! But what to do with those pesky billions of people now living on and ruining their earth? Unfortunately, most will be exterminated.

Let’s back up a bit and continue looking at the NWO Agenda 21.

In 1954, the Bilderberg Group was formed. It’s an unofficial gathering of approximately 140 Global elite who meet once a year in various countries and is a clandestine, invitation only conference. Those attending are heads of governments and high ranking political officers as well as the movers and shakers from finance, industry, labor, education and communication. These meetings are closed to the general public and are highly secret and heavily guarded.

Members of the military, local police and private security prowl around the grounds where the conference is taking place, with automatic weapons and communication ear pieces to thwart the press or other intrusions. Basically, this is when the Globalists meet to schmooze and formulate their worldwide objectives and plans for the next year to bring the NWO closer to becoming a reality.

In 1973, David Rockefeller formed the Trilateral Commission which plans to merge all countries into three super unions. Canada, the U.S. and Mexico will be the American Union and will conduct business under the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA. This will dissolve these countries’s sovereignty and borders, merging all into one big unit with the ability to travel, buy or sell without passports, etc. Do you hear me? America’s borders will no longer exist. Neither will Canada’s or Mexico’s. Why do you think the Feds are not protecting our border with Mexico? Why bother when we’re all going to be one super Union?

There are plans for superhighway toll-roads that will travel the main routes from Mexico to Canada and will pass right through Texas. This road is being constructed as we speak and is called the Trans-Texas Corridor and is meant to usher cars, along with train tracks and power lines. The people of Texas (don’t mess with Texas!) were enraged at the government’s takeover of their private property under eminent domain. According to Wiki-pedia, the road way was formally ‘canceled’ in 2011. Baloney. It was just put on hold.

There will be an Asian Union which will include the Pacific island nations, the present European Union and an African Union will most likely be formed too. All of these will eventually merge to be governed by one central government and one President. Can anyone say ‘anti-christ’?

Agenda 21 outlines the plans the Globalists have for the 21st century, which is also known as ‘sustainable development.’ The vision is this: half the land of the entire U.S.A. will be deemed “wilderness areas.” Only wildlife managers and researchers will be allowed on this land. These areas will be connected by “corridors of wilderness” that will allow wildlife to migrate where they want without human interference. All other countries will follow suit, but I’ll only talk about the plans for America.

The primary aim is “restoration and rehabilitation,” with restoration involving the reconstruction of natural ecosystems and rehabilitation entailing the repair of damaged ecosystems. The areas that are restored and rehabilitated will be added to the wilderness designation and will be surrounded by a ‘buffer zone’ which will be managed for “conservation objectives.”

The buffer zones will be surrounded by “zones of cooperation” where people who were deemed worthy to live, will reside in “sustainable communities” which will be strictly controlled “urban growth boundaries.” Land outside the growth boundaries will be managed by the government to support activities deemed to be essential yet still sustainable, such as recreational parks and agriculture to support the food needs of the nearby communities.

Single family homes will be extremely rare, funded by government and managed by non-government “Home Owners Associations.” (from hell, no doubt!) Housing units and offices as well as shops, schools, daycare and other amenities will be designed to take up the least amount of space. People will walk or bicycle to work and cars will pretty much be a thing of the past.

Travel for people and products between sustainable communities will be mostly by raised rail, designed to connect wilderness corridors with the least impact on the ecosystem. According to Democrats Against U.N. Agenda 21, “Human activity will be reorganized around eco-regions which will not recognize county or state boundaries.”

Since 1964, when the Wilderness Act was passed, our government has been setting aside millions upon millions of acres that are now designated as wilderness. The 1992 U.N. Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janerio formally adopted the Global Biodiversity Assessment which details how land and resources should be managed to make the world sustainable. This states, “The native ecosystem and the collective needs of non-human species must take precedence over the needs and desires of humans.” Chilling!

For years, the U.S. Forest service has been actively working to secure (steal) land for wilderness corridors to connect existing core wilderness areas. In the West, the Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management have driven ranchers off the land by restricting grazing areas to numbers that cause profit losses. Those who have cabins on federal land are having their renewable permits denied. And the Fish and Wildlife Service all over the country, is forcing people off their land by designating them “wetlands,” and “critical habitat” making the land unusable by law.

The Global plan is to drastically lower the standard of living of Americans to reflect that of the world population. They think we are greedy, resource hogging pigs who ‘demolish much of nature’s diversity and stability.’ The manual, Growing Smart Legislative Guidebook: Model Statues for Planning and Management of Change, provides legislation for use by the states requiring the creation of a statewide land use plan that would disclose the blueprints regional governments will implement.

With the strong arm of the feds using coercive “financial incentives and disincentives,” there is little hesitation on the part of the states to adopt some form of the model legislation. Although each state’s laws may impose different requirements on county and city governments, they will all contain the basic principals mentioned in Agenda 21.

You get the picture. Through many years of stealth and lies, the Globalists have furthered their plans and slowly but surely, eroded our rights and freedoms using the tragedy of 9/11. America was founded on the principle that government has no rights not specifically granted to it by the people who are governed. However, Executive Orders have bypassed the input of Congress and forced upon us all a gravely weakened Constitution and Bill of Rights. America, the land of the free, is dying before our very eyes.

In The Matrix is Real: Part IV, I’ll explore the methods of coercion and control our government is currently using against us and realistically speculate on their future plans for the citizens of the United States.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

The Matrix is Real: Part IV
By Donna Wasson

“For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:9

“But as the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days that were before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came and took them all away, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.” Matthew 24: 37-39

“For the great day of His wrath is come; who is able to stand?” Revelation 6:17

On 9/11, America suffered a tragedy unlike anything we had ever experienced before. Approximately 3,000 innocent souls were killed resulting in untold numbers of family and friends whose lives will be forever altered because of the loss of their loved one. Each individual story of love and loss is sacred and precious and meaningful. And the deaths continue to this day due to illness suffered by rescue personnel who spent hours breathing clouds of toxic dust.

What I am about to say is speculation; educated speculation, but speculation nonetheless and I will admit is fantastically outrageous and incomprehensible. Stay with me. It is my opinion that the Globalists/Illuminati, along with the cooperation of the highest levels of our own government, perpetrated the crime of 9/11 on the American people. I am not alone in this theory.

Once again, I am not a ‘truther’ or a conspiracy theorist. I don’t see the boogey-man behind every tree and I’ve always basically trusted in our elected officials to uphold the Constitution, but there are too many bizarre, unanswered questions about that awful day that made me take a second and third and hundredth look at the details.

For instance, any structural engineer who works with skyscrapers will tell you that jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel. Those towers did not come down because of the fires. They were brought down with carefully crafted explosives. Think about it logically. If the fires were the cause of the collapse, the towers would have bent at the weakest point where the fires were ‘melting the steel.’ This would mean that portion of the tower(s) would have fallen over; not straight down.

I remember that day vividly, watching those buildings fall on live TV and thinking, “Thank God they came straight down instead of falling over onto the surrounding buildings, causing more deaths.” Go back and watch the footage of the towers. Try to ignore the shocking sight of the fires and concentrate on the falls themselves. Both towers collapsed in on themselves and fell neatly in a straight line to the ground.

Then watch different footage of other buildings being professionally demolished. The explosives are carefully placed to ensure the buildings collapse in on themselves and not topple over. They ALL fall straight down if the demolition is performed correctly.

The footage clearly shows that when each tower began to fall, there was an explosion very near the same level of the plane’s impact. The shock of what was happening served to distract from the detonations. The way they fell was unnatural. Look at the footage.

Did you know that there was no airliner debris at the Pentagon? None. How can that be?? There are witness/survivors that were in the building that swear it was a missile that hit and not a plane. The only footage available is from a camera that was mounted on the outside of a little guards hut in the parking lot. When you see the object that hit the building, it does, indeed appear to be a missile and not a huge airliner. Look at the footage and decide for yourself.

Then there is the plane that went down in Pennsylvania. I’m certain the passengers were indeed as brave and heroic as we have been told and wrestled with the hijackers. I just don’t think that plane crashed. I think it was blown to smithereens before it hit the ground.

According to several reports from local coroners who were at the scene very shortly after ‘impact’, there were no body parts to gather and catalogue. No. Body. Parts. If that plane crashed as we’ve been led to believe, there would have been carnage all over that field. They state they looked around thoroughly and went home. There was nothing for them to do and they were very puzzled by that.

Also, if you remember, there was a surprisingly shallow crater in the dirt, but NO airplane parts were recovered. None. When have you ever heard of ANY plane crash with no airliner chunks left? You haven’t.

So what happened to the plane that was reported to hit the Pentagon? I don’t know. However, I’ve listened to the entire, original transcript of the airline towers involved that day. There was an accompanying visual of a screen, showing a map of the U.S. with little airplanes representing the airliners that followed the action on the transcript. There were two unidentified airplanes closely involved, flying in the same area with the Pentagon plane, which ended up confusing the air-traffic controllers as to which plane was which.

Also, there were squads of military fighter jets on training exercises off the East Coast that day. They were called to action, but were directed to fly over the ocean and coast, wasting precious time instead of trying to intercept the planes! Why? And how on earth did two huge aircraft manage to break through the extremely well guarded airspace over Washington D.C and New York City without being shot down by the military? NOW do you see why I’m suspicious??

What about the Muslim hijackers? I would imagine those men were sincere in their desire to injure the United States, which played perfectly into the Middle East’s hatred of America. However, they were just willing patsy’s, set up by their own governments as well as ours.

If you remember, the Illuminati/Globalists have financed both sides of every war the U.S. has fought since the Revolutionary War. War is VERY profitable, with the need for supplies, uniforms, guns, ammunition and so on. After the attacks, we had a legitimate excuse to go to war and we Americans were out for blood and revenge. The White House didn’t have to convince us. Remember the term The Hegelian Dialectic? That psychological tool meant to manipulate the public to desire the changes the elite wanted all along? Is it making sense now?

Let me stop right here and grieve a minute. I need to grieve the beautiful red, white and blue, apple pie, 4th of July fireworks and good ‘ol Mom and Dad, American dream we’ve all been fed. I would like to think ALL of it wasn’t a lie, but I’m not sure what is up or down anymore. All I know is my innocence is gone and I am devastated.

There is no point in being angry. This world is not my home anyway. It is not where my heart and treasure lie and those of us who love and serve Christ will be leaving very soon, so the Globalists can have the whole shebang for all I care. I am not telling you all of this to get you to start buying up guns and hoarding supplies for the future. I am simply warning you of what’s coming. If you are not ready to be snatched off this earth when the Lord calls us to “come up here,” then you are, quite frankly, a dead person walking. Let’s continue.

The rest of this article is NOT speculation. It is based on facts that are verifiable. In 1979, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) was made the most powerful entity in the U.S. This was achieved by that favorite tool, an Executive Order, signed by President Jimmy Carter. God bless him...he never met a dictator he didn’t love. Putz.

This agency will take over the country in the event of a “national emergency.” This could be a terrorist attack, natural disaster, stock market crash or perhaps even an impending election that does not look favorable for the incumbent. Hint-hint. The President could declare Martial Law and FEMA would take control over the country and the people. This would, in effect, suspend our Constitutional rights and our protections under the Bill of Rights. We would then be a police state.

At the stoke of a Presidential pen, FEMA is authorized to do the following:

Seize all communications media in the U.S.

Seize all electric power, fuels and minerals, both public and private.

Seize all means of transportation, including personal vehicles of any kind, and total control of highways, seaports and waterways.

Seize any and all American people and divide up families in order to create work forces to be transferred to any place the Government sees fit.

Seize all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private.

Force registration of all men, women and children in the United States.

Seize all air space, airports and aircraft.

Seize all housing and finance authorities in order to establish “Relocation Designated Areas” and to force abandonment of areas classified as “unsafe.”

Seize all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private.

Authorizes plans to establish Government control of wages and salaries, credit and the flow of money in the U.S. financial institutions.

Betcha didn’t know that, did you? Don’t believe me? Look it up! Are you scared yet? No?? Well, let me continue!

You know what? I think I’ve blown your mind enough for this article. There is SOOoooo much more to tell you so I think I’m going to have to stretch this into Part V. I’ll complete it as soon as possible!

Again, I’m telling you this to warn you of what is coming. Not if, but when. There is still time for you to escape the coming Tribulation described in the book of Revelation. How? It’s so easy. Confess you are a sinner, incapable of being saving yourself from hell. Believe that Jesus Christ, God’s own Son, came to earth, lived a sinless life and died on a cross in your place to pay for your sin. Believe that He rose from the dead, went back to heaven and is preparing a place for all those who accept His gift of pardon and salvation. It’s just that easy.

It’s entirely your choice. Many will refuse to accept the gift of pardon Jesus died to provide to them. When Jesus calls for His own and snatches us up off this earth to be with Him and to spare us from the horrors to come, they will be left behind to face unimaginable cruelty and fear. Don’t be foolish. The Bible says that today is the day of salvation. You do NOT have much more time. Give Christ your heart right now and escape the wrath to come!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2012/mathman511-1.htm

Mathman (11 May 2012)
"The Matrix is Real!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

This is one of THE BEST articles I have EVER seen. It accurately outlines the NWO Full Population Control that will soon infiltrate America AND the rest of world. China is the model society for which One World Government will aspire to. This is going to get REALLY, REALLY UGLY, REALLY, REALLY SOON!!

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson40.html

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson41.html

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson42.html

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson43.html

No one will want to be here for this!! ALL will want to escape, if they ONLY KNEW what was coming!!

However, only Jesus offers that escape. May we get as many as possible on the “ark” before it gets taken off the planet!!

MARANATHA!! He comes soon!!

YbiC, MathMan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le présent courriel et toutes les pièces jointes contiennent de l'information privée, exclusive, privilégiée et/ou confidentielle s'adressant uniquement au destinataire. Toute utilisation, copie ou distribution non autorisée du contenu de ce courriel est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message et que vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et en informer immédiatement l'expéditeur.

This e-mail communication, including all attachments, may contain private, proprietary, privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized use, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, and have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL