Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News That Matters: Israeli leadership display serious disagreement

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Israeli leadership display serious disagreement
April 30, 2012

“I have no trust in the current Israeli leadership.”

The former head of the secret police of Israel backstab Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

These are the words of ‪‪Yuval Diskin, the ‬‬Former Shin Bet chief.

He says prime minister, defense minister not fit to stand at helm of Israeli government. ‬‬

Former Shin Bet chief Yuval Diskin on Friday leveled harsh criticism at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak, saying “I have not trust in the current Israeli leadership.”

Speaking at a conference in central Israel, Diskin said: “I don’t trust a leadership that relies on messianic leadership. Our two messiahs from Caesarea and from the Akirov Towers are not fit to stand at the helm of the government.”

The former Shin bet chief slammed the Netanyahu and Barak over the Iranian nuclear program, saying that they “present the public with a mirage.

“If Israel acts against the Iranian nuclear bomb, the attack will encourage the Iranians to produce a bomb even faster,” he noted

Also former IDF chief Gabi Askenazi display disagreements with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Minister of defense Ehud Barak.

A military strike against Iran is “not needed tomorrow morning” but Israel does need to present a credible military threat alongside sanctions and diplomatic action against the Islamic regime, former IDF chief of staff Lt.-Gen. (res.) Gabi Ashkenazi said on Sunday.

Speaking at The Jerusalem Post conference in New York, Ashkenazi said that the right strategy was too continue the economic crackdown on Iran as well as covert action that takes place “under the radar.”

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The rice of fascism in Europe give new virtue to the wind of the final antichrist. This movement will be massive and welcomed by people at large. When the man of lawlessness appear, also the Jews will be fooled into the final trap.

Israel was re-birthed by Jesus, as the preparation for the final battle in Zion. Before the true Messiah return, Satan will have his last bid for Jerusalem.

The city of David will be handed over to the false prince of peace. The Jews will be under such heavy pressure, that Zionism will be abandoned. Self hating Jews will start to defame and attack their own Zionist leadership.

Behold: Do not end up with Satan and his forces of evil. Stay put. Jesus the Messiah will come back in the clouds of heaven, replacing sunlight as the Light of the World.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Satan’s final man will be given a red carpet welcome at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.

Written by Ivar

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: News That Matters: Israeli leadership display serious disagreement

Well there may just be a "bit" of politics going on within this post...maybe.

I suggest this audience might like to read about this subject in Ynetnews.com. You will find a rational discussion of internal Israeli politics, at this site.

The timing of these statements is questionable. Mr. Diskin has always opposed a strike against Iran. He slams Bibi and Barek, in the process.

Why?

This is a political slam against Israel's current leadership, in a season calculated for it's effect on the upcoming election process.

Mr. Yeval Diskin pontificates that the current leadership is "unfit to stand at the helm of of Israeli government."

It's politics and a conflicting agenda, folks.

Shalom