Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WatcherOne: DOES PETRUS ROMANUS YEAR 5773 WITNESS TO MARCH 25, 2013

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NOTE this post was sent to me via email from WatcherOne

DOES PETRUS ROMANUS YEAR 5773 WITNESS TO MARCH 25, 2013

John and doves,

This new update from Tom Horn falls perfectly in line with the March 25, 2013 Passover date I've been expounding upon the past 26 months.

Although March 25, 2013 is still 11 months away, we must not forget about the “birth pangs”, which I believe begin around July 1, 2012 and get incrementally stronger each week or month up to Passover 2013!

Be prepared, I'm looking for an event to occur sometime in August or September, maybe an attack on our soil, that'll cause 'martial law' to be installed suspending the 2012 election as a dictatorship rules out of DC.

God bless you John and all doves as we pray for wisdom and understanding as the days get shorter and time fleets on.

Thanks, Lauren

DOES PETRUS ROMANUS YEAR 5773 WITNESS TO MARCH 25, 2013

In Tom Horn’s latest article linked here: http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas178.htm in Chapters 11 and 12 he mentions a prophecy from the Jewish Zohar that contains commentary as well as interpretation from the Torah in which the “Vayera” Parsha includes “the coming of the Messiah” that gives the date for “his” appearance in the Hebraic calendar year 5773 that begins on September 17, 2012!

Since orthodox Jews look to a coming Messiah to reign on the earth, while rejecting Jesus as that one, many “Christians” are coming to an understanding of the much overlooked text of Revelation 12:10.

They are believing his “coming” is simultaneous with the “storm of the LORD” that brings Satan and his angels to earth over Passover 2013, that heralds the unveiling of antichrist whom he indwells some ‘fifty days’ later on May 10, 2013.

[]I believe that day or 1 Sivan 5773, is the day the “antichrist continues for 42 Hebraic months” that count out on October 2, 2016, or 29 Elul 5776. [/u]

That day also is five days before the ‘66th’ Shaboo’ot or ‘Feast of Weeks’ of Daniel 9:24-27’s “seventy shaboo’ot” that were determined” on November 29, 1947.

These 70 ‘Feasts of Weeks’ began their count in the Hebraic year 5708 that began on September 15, 1947!

In the linked articles we read that J. R. Church called Tom Horn a couple years back and showed him verse numbers 476–483 of the Vayera section of the Zohar that point out that “Jacob’s trouble”, Jeremiah 30:7 will commence according to this ancient text in the year 2012 when the “kings of the earth” gather in Rome.

I believe that a “papal conclave” whether in an emergency or scheduled could be called and could even be in session when the “at an instant sudden destruction” of the “storm of the LORD” occurs over Passover March 25, 2013?

At that time they very well could be killed by fiery flame of devouring fire from the sky, hail along with storm/tempest, great noise of thunder and lightning! Isaiah 28:2

Then a “final pope”, could assume authority as the “false prophet” during a time of great tribulation, Revelation 13:11-18

The article also states, “This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed sometime in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 17, 2012 and concludes on September 4, 2013”

This Rabbinical dissertation said, “In the year seventy-three [2012/2013] the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there.”

This could also be hinting at the destruction of the regional enemies of Israel in Psalm 83, where in verse 14 we read of a “tempest” that hints at the cause of their destruction!

I believe Mystery Babylon, the USA is included also because we see this same “storm” referred to in Isaiah 28:2 where we read in 28:22 that this “destruction covers the whole earth”.

The article says, “Notice that not all kings will be destroyed”, I believe these are of the “great company” of Gog of Ezekiel 38:4 that will come up against Israel some 3 years later at Passover 2016 and attempt to attack those “gathered out of the nations”.

It also says of those remaining: “These will commence anew to make other wars. From that time the Messiah will begin to declare himself, and around him there will be gathered many nations and many hosts from the uttermost ends of the earth.”

This is exactly what happens in Ezekiel 38:8-9. After many days you shall be visited: in the latter years you shall come into the land that is brought back from the sword, 9 and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but are brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 You shall ascend and come like a storm; you shall be like a cloud to cover the land, you and all your bands, and many people with thee.

That “sword” is the “storm of the LORD” used as the weapon of His indignation that sanctifies His name, Ezekiel 38:16 in front of the nations still making war against Him. While inside the confines of the wilderness, His remnant “live securely in unwalled villages with neither bars or gates” Ezekiel 38:10-11

We have been spreading this message since February 2010 and believe strongly Passover that March 25, 2013 is the fulfillment of Revelation 12:10 when our ‘advocate’ Yeshua, leaves his Fathers right hand because Satan, the accuser, has been cast out!

It will be at that time, he becomes the Messiah, the “great shepherd” of Hebrews 13:20 who will be that shepherd of the seed/branch of Jesse and David of Jeremiah 31:8-10 and Ezekiel 34:11-16. It will be he, who “will begin to declare himself”!

While outside the “wilderness walls” tribulation will reign for exactly 1290 days while Satan pours out his wrath on an unrepentant world. Revelation 12:14-17, Isaiah 11:10-16 and Ezekiel 20:33-38

Giving Him the glory, an Ezekiel 33:6 watching one REPENT, the Kingdom of God and the “authority of His Messiah” is at hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com