Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Titanic and the Coming Judgment: April 15, is the hundred-year anniversary of the sinking of th

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.rogershermansociety.org/fivedoves/goodgame001.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 2:20 PM
Subject: The Titanic and the Coming Judgment

Dear friends of redmoonrising,

A few weeks ago I was interviewed by Chuck Crismier (www.saveus.org) on his show "Viewpoint." I enjoyed my conversation with him very much and was inspired to buy his book, "The Secret of the Lord," which draws from Psalm 25:14, "The secret of the Lord is with them that fear Him; and he will show them His covenant."

The book arrived yesterday and I began reading it. The first chapter draws a parallel between our present-day world system and the sinking of the Titanic, essentially saying that we are on a collision course with judgment, yet the ship is not even turning.

This made me remember the opening lines of the amazing song written by Josh Garrels, called "The Resistance," which can be heard at

Josh Garrels: Resistance (with Lyrics)

Wake Up! Time is Ending.. Hear the Trumpet-call of the End of this Age!

Garrels' song begins...

"I was born into a system constructed for failure; It's a sinking ship manned by drunken sailors..."

I've recently noticed a lot of media coverage of the Titanic movie (recently re-released in 3D) and the sinking of the Titanic, and then I found out that this is because today, April 15, is the hundred-year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic on April 15, 1912. I'm taking this day as a prophetic warning...

How many of us truly believe that God will soon intervene into human history and radically alter the daily routines of our busy lives? Do we get it yet, or does this expectation remain purely hypothetical?

One way to gauge this is to look at what we are doing with our time and with our money. Some of us have no surplus time and no surplus money. Many remain locked in a system that provides only the bare minimum to survive paycheck to paycheck. But some of us do enjoy a surplus. What are we doing with it? How much of our extra time is spent simply pursuing entertainment, blindly attracted to the next appealing spectacle? The world is full of these spectacles, but increasingly, so is the Church. There are many events, conferences and functions that are labeled "Christian," but really don't do anything productive in terms of expanding the Kingdom of Heaven.

What are we doing with our money? Are we placing all of our trust in 401k's for our future? Are we building bigger barns to warehouse our overflow of unnecessary commodities? In my job in the construction industry I see many people setting aside tens of thousands of dollars for "kitchen upgrades" and other such projects. We're always tantalized by the next level of ease and comfort that we can create for our own little personal utopia's, even as many around us struggle to avoid foreclosure.

The opportunities for ministry in the world today are incredible! If we simply turned our hearts, our extra time, and our bank accounts towards meeting the needs of a spiritually hungry world today we would see tremendous fruit! My God, people are so hungry today for an authentic demonstration of the love and power of the Lord Jesus Christ! Once you make this switch from "loving things" to "loving people" your life will be changed forever, and you will become addicted to doing the work of the Kingdom, fulfilling Matthew 5:14-16,

"You are the light of the world... Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in Heaven."

This may sound strange, but I really want to emphasize this "kitchen remodel" thing. I really feel that there are several people who will read this newsletter who have set aside 30, 40 or even $50,000 to get a bigger and better kitchen. Part of it comes from necessity, but most of it is about vanity and about keeping up with your neighbors and your social class. Wake up! That kitchen will pass away! It is of absolutely ZERO eternal value! Pray about it. Perhaps you need to take care of the necessities that you feel you need, but pour the rest of your budget into PEOPLE, not THINGS! Yes, I know there is a trickle-down effect and this job will provide work for carpenters, plumbers, painters, etc. So what?! That doesn't impress me. More importantly you've got to ask yourself, does it impress Heaven? We've got to get away from this "economic thinking" and turn to "Kingdom thinking"! The outworking of vanity may create economic activity, but this fact does not tu
rn a Biblical vice into a virtue.

It's all about the HEART. Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Earthly treasure is nailed down to the Titanic and is destined for destruction. Heavenly treasure is eternal.

I believe that American Christians are being brought to a decision point and, just like John the Baptist preached in Luke 3:8-11, the repentance that we are called to must bring forth fruit if it is truly genuine. It all comes down to what we are doing with our SURPLUS.

When the time comes for the Heavenly iceberg of God's judgment to strike the worldly Titanic, how will you be judged? Are your works the evidence that you are truly secure in the lifeboat of the Lord Jesus Christ?

Peter Goodgame
April 15, 2012
www.redmoonrising.com

The Anakypto Forum Listener Letters

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com