Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7 YEAR PEACE TREATY SIGNING

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://israel7777777.blogspot.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I located this site while looking for day and time that Tony Blair moved to Jerusalem to live......( sometime between 2007-2009? )

Any thoughts?

7 YEAR PEACE TREATY SIGNING
http://israel7777777.blogspot.com/

Friday, March 30, 2012
WHITE HOUSE JERUSALEM IS NOT ISRAELS

JERUSALEM DIVIDED

ZECHARIAH 12:1-5 King James Bible
1 The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about,(ARAB/MUSLIM NATIONS)when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces,(DESTROYED BY NUKES) though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.(WORLD ARMIES NUKED)

ZECHARIAH 14:12-13
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.(1/2-3 BILLION DIE IN WW3)

4 In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

JOEL 3:2
2 I will also gather all nations,(WORLDS ARMIES) and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people (ISRAEL) and for my heritage Israel,(JERUSALEM) whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.(WW3 STARTS BECAUSE JERUSALEM IS DIVIDED AND ISRAELIS UPROOTED FROM THEIR GOD GIVIN LAND)

WHATS THE RESULT OF THESE WARS.GOD GIVES ISRAEL ALL ITS PROMISED LAND,HE PROMISED THEM FOREVER AND JERUSALEM NOT ONLY BECOMES ISRAELS CAPITAL BUT THE WORLD CAPITAL.

ISAIAH 56:5
5 Even unto them (ISRAELIS) will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name,(ISRAEL) that shall not be cut off.

And here are the bounderies of the land that Israel will inherit either through war or peace or God in the future. God says its Israels land and only Israels land. They will have every inch God promised them of this land in the future.

Egypt east of the Nile River, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, The southern part of Turkey and the Western Half of Iraq west of the Euphrates. Gen 13:14-15, Psm 105:9,11, Gen 15:18, Exe 23:31, Num 34:1-12, Josh 1:4.ALL THIS LAND ISRAEL WILL DEFINATELY OWN IN THE FUTURE, ITS ISRAELS NOT ISHMAELS LAND.12 TRIBES INHERIT THEIR PORTION OF LAND IN THE FUTURE AT THIS TIME ALSO FROM ALL THE WARS.

DANIEL 9:24
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people (ISRAEL) and upon thy(ISRAELS) holy city,(JERUSALEM) to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.(THIS SURE TELLS ME ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM ARE SECURED AS ONE UNDIVIDED)(GODS WORDS,NOT MINE)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

State Department Won’t Say Jerusalem Is in Israel BY: Adam Kredo - March 27, 2012 9:50 am WSH FREE BEACON

UPDATE: The State Department has altered an official communication to erase the fact that it had referred to Israel and Jerusalem as separate entities.The release now states: Acting Under Secretary Kathleen Stephens Travels to Algiers, Doha, Amman, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv. In a previous iteration of the release, the State Department separated Jerusalem from Israel.An official State Department communication has labeled Jerusalem and Israel as separate entities.In an official press release yesterday, the State Department announced that Acting Under Secretary Kathleen Stephens Travels to Algeria, Qatar, Jordan, Jerusalem, and Israel.Keeping up with its longstanding policy, the State Department refuses to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s official capital—despite a U.S. law stating otherwise. Obama faced criticism on the issue last year, when it was revealed that the White House had scrubbed all references to Jerusalem being part of the Jewish state from a collection of photos on its website.

Obama has also been lambasted by pro-Israel leaders and some on Capitol Hill for capitulating to pressure from the State Department, which has long opposed U.S. law on the matter.A senior GOP aide condemned the State Department’s recent press release as unsound foreign policy.Once again, President Obama’s administration reminds Jewish voters why he cannot be trusted when it comes to Israel’s security, said the source.He doesn’t think Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Is it its own sovereign nation? The GOP source also chided Obama for continuing to buck U.S. law on the issue.Under U.S. law, Jerusalem is recognized as the undivided capital of Israel—period,said the adviser.Unlike the U.S. embassy’s move, that fact is not subject to any waiver or exception. So the question really is, why is Barack Obama ignoring U.S. law and refusing to recognize Israel’s capital? The White House did not respond to request for comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solving the White House photo mystery over Jerusalem, Israel By Adam Kredo · August 16, 2011

The White House said it deleted the reference to Israel in a photo caption on its website of Vice President Joe Biden, at left in middle, having breakfast with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem in March 2010 to reflect a longstanding U.S. policy on the city's status. (Official White House photo by David Lienemann)

WASHINGTON (JTA/Washington Jewish Week) -- Jerusalem: To be or not to be part of Israel. That’s the question that White House administrations have tiptoed around for decades.The State Department neither recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s official capital nor views the eastern part of the city -- captured from Jordan in the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed -- as part of Israel. But Congress passed a law in 2002 that effectively recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.Presidents have been caught in the middle, cautiously balancing their pro-Israel rhetoric against longstanding U.S. policy.That’s exactly where the Obama administration found itself last week after news reports revealed that the White House quietly had removed all references to Jerusalem as being part of Israel from a collection of photos on its website.The Weekly Standard reported Aug. 9 about a set of White House photos from Jerusalem that had been scrubbed of all explicit references to Israel. Whereas a caption for a shot of Vice President Joe Biden once said that he was dining at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, Israel, it has since been altered to read just Jerusalem.

Some pro-Israel activists were incensed by the change, charging a White House whitewash and claiming definitive proof that President Obama disdains Israel. To others it appeared that the president was kowtowing to pressure from the State Department, which recently had reiterated its policy against recognizing Jerusalem as part of Israel.But the White House upon discovering the captions referring to Jerusalem, Israel -- and with the Obama administration’s policy on Jerusalem being no different than those of his predecessors in the Oval Office -- corrected them to reflect longstanding U.S. policy.U.S. policy for more than 40 years has been that the status of Jerusalem should be decided in final-status negotiations between the parties, a White House official said last week in response to an inquiry about the matter.As in prior administrations, the White House photo captions should reflect that policy.For the White House, Jerusalem is just Jerusalem until the Israelis and Palestinians ink a peace deal.A virtual tour of the White House’s online archives shows that President George W. Bush had a similar photo rule: pictures of him in Jerusalem do not denote that the city is in Israel. During one such trip to the Jewish state in 2008, for instance, Bush visited Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum, in Jerusalem, according to the caption written by the Bush administration.The status of Jerusalem will be ultimately determined by the interested parties,Bush said in 2001.Former Bush administration official Elliot Abrams recalls matters differently. He told the Washington Post last week that the Bush administration did not have a hard-and-fast rule that prohibited referring to Jerusalem that way at all times and in all statements and press releases.

If nothing substantial had changed from Bush to Obama, why did the photo snafu receive so much attention? First there was the public relations gaffe: Jerusalem’s status is a highly charged political issue, and the Obama administration was caught red-handed fixing an embarrassing mistake.Perhaps more significant, however, the error came just as the U.S. Supreme Court is preparing to examine the constitutionality of the State Department’s policy on Jerusalem. The litigants in a case scheduled to be heard by the court in the fall session want their Jerusalem-born son to have his birthplace listed as Jerusalem, Israel on his passport, as is permitted by a 2002 federal law.But the State Department has not implemented that law (under either Obama or Bush) because it says the law violates the department’s ability to set foreign policy. The Israeli-Palestinian peace process is so sensitive, the State Department maintains, that it is critical that U.S. passports only say Jerusalem.Presidents often have found themselves at odds with Congress over Jerusalem. President Truman favored an international regime for Jerusalem, while Presidents Carter, Reagan and Clinton all believed that negotiation should resolve the status of Jerusalem.Congress has been more hawkish on the issue. In 1995, Congress overwhelmingly passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act, which mandated the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from its current location in Tel Aviv.But since 1998, every sitting president has suspended the relocation via an executive order that is reissued every six months that says the delay is necessary in order to protect the national security interests of the United States.

Long-needed renovations at the U.S. Embassy building in Tel Aviv have not been carried out due to uncertainty over how long the embassy opposite the beachfront.will be located there.While the U.S. Congress has already made up its mind about the embassy and Jerusalem, U.S. policy as set by the president is waiting for something else: the Israelis and the Palestinians to come to agreement.With the stalemate between the two parties showing no signs of ending, that could take a very long time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY SIGNING

Our New Website URL

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/23/world/europe/23iht-23cndblair.6789288.html?pagewanted=all

Ok so Tony Blair goes to Jerusalem in July 23, 2007

Any chance he could introduce the AC?

How old is prince William?

William will be 30 years in 2012? ( is that correct? )

Does the AC age at the time he declares to be God have to be 30 years of age? ( Harry will be 33 years of age in 2015? ))

2012 - 2015 Prince William Antichrist 33 years old Mason Illuminati zion zionism

================================================================================

Tony Blair begins new role as mideast envoy

By Isabel Kershner

Published: Monday, July 23, 2007

JERUSALEM — Tony Blair, the former British prime minister, plunged into his new role Monday as special envoy of the Quartet of Middle East peacemakers, raising few expectations and many question marks about what he can achieve.

Blair first touched down in Amman, Jordan, where he met with the foreign minister, Abdel Ilah al-Khatib. He then proceeded to Jerusalem to begin a round of meetings with Israeli leaders, to be followed by meetings with Palestinian leaders in the nearby West Bank..

As the representative of the "Quartet" — made up of the United States, the European Union, Russia and the United Nations — Blair comes with a defined mandate of helping build the institutions of the Palestinian Authority, strengthening the governance of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, and promoting the development of the Palestinian economy.

Efforts to broaden the special envoy's mandate into a more overtly political role met resistance within the Quartet, with mediation in the peace process traditionally the reserve of the American administration.

Nevertheless, the Israeli media quoted unidentified Israeli officials expressing concern on the eve of Blair's visit that he may try to overstep his responsibilities by becoming more of a diplomatic mediator and exerting pressure on Israel.

Mark Regev, a spokesman for Israel's foreign ministry, dismissed the rumblings. "Obviously we will work with whatever mandate the Quartet gives him," he said of Blair.

Regev added that the importance of institution building on the Palestinian side should not be underestimated. "That has often been the Achilles' heel of the process," he said, adding that Abbas's "failure to implement his election promise of imposing one authority, one law and one gun in the Palestinian Authority has been a source of many of the problems."

The Palestinians also did not seem to expect Blair to solve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. "What I do with the Israelis, what the Israelis do with me, is the main ingredient," the chief Palestinian negotiator, Saeb Erekat, told the Associated Press. "The decisions required for peace are not going to come from the envoys."

Blair met first in Jerusalem with Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni. Later Monday he was scheduled to meet Vice Premier Haim Ramon and Defense Minister Ehud Barak. On Tuesday, Blair is supposed to meet the head of the Israeli opposition, Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu, and the new president of Israel, Shimon Peres, before heading to Ramallah to meet with Abbas and the Palestinian prime minister, Salam Fayyad.

Blair will then return to Jerusalem for a working dinner with the Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert.

Although this first visit is considered to be mainly an exploratory one, and a spokesman for the special envoy said in Jordan that Blair "is coming very much in listening mode," the program has been built in a way that would allow for an exchange of ideas or messages between the Israeli and Palestinian sides.

Blair's visit comes amid a flurry of diplomatic activity in the region. On Sunday, Dalia Itzik, the speaker of Israel's parliament, held talks in Amman with Abbas, in what an Israeli embassy spokesman there described as "a very warm atmosphere." Itzik also met with the Jordanian foreign minister.

Livni met Fayyad in Jerusalem on Sunday. And the foreign ministers of both Jordan and Egypt are due in Israel on Wednesday to discuss the Arab peace initiative, which calls for full Israeli withdrawal to the pre-1967 boundaries in return for normal relations with the Arab world.

But all of this comes at a time when Olmert says that Israel and the Palestinians are not yet ready to discuss the sensitive core issues of the conflict, such as: borders; the future of Jerusalem; and a solution for millions of Palestinian refugees from the 1948 Arab-Israeli war and their descendants who fled, and in some cases were driven out of what is now Israel.

The Palestinians, for their part, are deeply split, with the politically moderate Abbas and Fayyad governing from the West Bank, with Western backing, and the militant Islamic group Hamas in control of the 1.5 million Palestinians in Gaza, after a violent takeover last month.

Hamas, which defeated Abbas's Fatah party in elections in early 2006, is still classified as a terrorist organization by the United States and European Union. Accordingly, Blair's spokesman said the envoy would not be meeting any Hamas officials.

However, in an interview published in The Times of London Monday, Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas spokesman, said: "We will not say no to anybody, including Tony Blair." Furthermore, Mahmoud Zahar, a prominent Hamas leader in Gaza, warned that any attempt to sideline or ignore Hamas would "cost Blair his credibility" and lead to the failure of his mission.

Even without the added complication of the Hamas takeover of Gaza, the mission of the Quartet envoy is one that generally raises few expectations. Blair's predecessor, former World Bank president James Wolfensohn, lasted 11 months on the job before leaving in April 2006, blaming both the Israeli and Palestinian sides for frustrating his efforts.

Wolfensohn had invested much goodwill, enthusiasm and even some of his personal wealth in trying to help Gaza's economy after the Israeli withdrawal from the strip in the summer of 2005. But his plans were thwarted when agreements to ease the traffic of people and goods through Gaza's border crossings went unimplemented.

Since the Hamas takeover of Gaza, the border crossings have been completely sealed, other than for the import of essential goods. With hardly any raw materials going in, and no exports going out, what is left of Gaza's tiny industrial base is on the verge of collapse, according to international aid officials and Gaza businessmen.

In an interview published in the Israeli Haaretz daily on Friday, Wolfensohn complained that he had never had enough authority as the Quartet envoy. "The Quartet had the authority, and within the Quartet it was the Americans who had the authority," he said, adding: "There was never a desire on the part of the Americans to give up control of the negotiations."

Wolfensohn also said that in the eyes of certain State Department officials, he doubts he was "ever anything but a nuisance."

Blair is expected to spend a week of every month in the region, based in Jerusalem, where he is said to be scouting out suitable living and work spaces.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJTmXbBsWic

Rapture RollCall coming!!! Netanyahu setup to sign 7 year peace treaty

Netanyahu is "PROBABLY" about to sign the 7 year peace plan with PRINCE WILLIAM or there will be an israel invasion Possibly anywhere from the 6th of december 2011 to APRIL 2012 when the new pope has come back from the dead.
This is Truly the end of days approaching. Repent.I tell you. If you want to attend the RAPTURE ROLLCALL in heaven, then REPENT and GET YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER.Go look these articles up in Yahoo-----"Emil Boc and Netanyahu Bilateral Agreement", "March 2011 Emil Boc in bucharest bilateral agreement" , "Emil Boc Pope Benedict XVI meeting", "Emil Boc meets Prince Charles", Yahoo search"Prince charles is a muslim" "November 2011 Netanyahu wants Peace with EGYPT" "Netanyahu Israel ROMANIA AGreement"

IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHERE AND HOW I CAME UP WITH THIS DATE
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO A SEARCH ENGINE AND TYPE IN
"WHEN BRITISH ISRAEL MAKES A COVENANT WITH DEATH" GO TO THAT PAGE THEN SCROLL DOWN TO WHER IT SAYS "COVENANT WITH DEATH" AND START READING. THEN GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND TYPE IN BRITISH ISRAELISM AND START READING. PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER = PRINCE WILLIAM IS THE ANTICHRIST

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/user/CourageousNerdz/videos

Whoops!!! Yahoo search reveals the final AntiChrist PART ONE

I start looking up stuff in the regular Yahoo search engine and what I came up with is PHENOMENAL!!! Not only did i happen to find the details of this video but I also found something astronomically extraordinary. MY NEXT VIDEO WILL PUT ALL DOUBT TO REST .

I WILL SHOW YOU THAT PRINCE WILLIAM HAS JUST DRAWN UP A 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY PLAN FOR ISRAEL ,HIS NAME CAN BE SPELLED OUT AS i am 666,he is a secret muslim, he dad is also a secret muslim , he has already claimed to be GOD, he has a FALSE plan to bring ALIENS forth to save humanity, PART 2 OF THIS VIDEO IS EXCLUSIVE. I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF THAT YOU CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET. I AM UPLOADING IT NOW,

PT 2 YAHOO SEARCH REVEALS THE FINAL Antichrist!!!!!

PT 3 YAHOO SEARCH REVEALS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST

This is part 3 of the yahoo search reveals the final antichrist . If you want to see the links yourself. cool deal, We can do this 2 ways. ONE: you ask me in a comment I'll show you where they are. TWO: pause the video when you see the links.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

*bump*

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/luisv411.htm

Luis Vega (11 Apr 2012)
"The Anti-Christ's Age? - Based on Peculiar Earthquake Pattern"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Christ’s Age
Correlating with Peculiar Earthquake Patterns
in Relation to Economic Cycles

By Luis B. Vega
vegapost@hotmail.com
PDF online: http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Quakes.pdf
SEE CHART BELOW

And I beheld when he had opened the 6th Seal, and behold , there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood… -Revelation 6:12

The purpose of this study/chart (see PFD link above) is to show a possible association of earthquake patterns to the speculative stages of the Biblical Anti-Christ’s age. This will be a fusion between scientific facts & eschatological suppositions that are purely hypothetical for this study. The speculation of the possible stages of the age of the Anti-Christ is based on the specific total count of 8.0-9.0 quakes/year since 1973. These yearly totals are taken from the official recordings made by the US Geological Survey (USGS).

There appears to be some sort of odd sequence of numerical patterns that emerges from this specific 8.0-9.0+ range of earthquakes. This notion might be simplistic to some or absurd to others, yet it could be very profound if true, perhaps ‘biblical’ if the hypothesis is to be validated by 2015. As it stands now, this stipulated association cannot be verifiable; at least not from the outside reference point of view that is not within the confines of the occult and/or those that are in the ‘know’.

A secondary comparison will be made between the Dow Jones economic cycles since 1973 with that of the particular yearly totals of the 6.0-7.0 range of quakes/year. The Dow seems to mirror this specific earthquake pattern. Perhaps these so called number sequences seem to be random patterns. Perhaps. If there is any appearance of correspondence, it may be by mere coincidence. Perhaps. Nonetheless an attempt to show their relationship will be made. For illustration purposes only, No prediction are made.

Here are several key facets of the hypothesis that will be highlighted in this study:

1) The Earthquake Pattern specifically between the 8.0-9.0+ range (USGS) will be plotted out on a timeline since 1973. This pattern is characterized by phenomenal occult number sequences such as 5-5-5, 3-2-2, 1-1, 3-3-3 etc.

2) The earthquake pattern specifically from the 6.0-7.0 range will also be plotted out onto the same timeline since 1973 for comparison.
3) It appears that the Dow Jones Average since 1973 -as if in anticipation of the quakes in turn mirrors the 6.0-7.0 quakes/year pattern specifically since 1982.

4) A brief study of the numbers 333 & 555 will be given as to the possible implication of the ‘Number of the Name’ 666 associated with the Anti-Christ could be. Will this number sequence be some sort of an ’economic’ pin number associated with the coming world economy & advanced biological/physiological advancements to genetically alter the human body as a direct result of the ‘marking’?
5) This in turn will lead to a brief look at the possibilities of what this could mean to the anticipated coming world ‘evolution’ of mankind -in terms of trans-humanism.

6) A diagram of the Transit of Venus will be presented that depicts it as being the ‘All Seeing Eye of Lucifer’ on July 4, 2012 in relation to the Star Aldebaran & the Pleiade. From this point of view, Venus traverses up the pyramid made up of the 2 Horns of Taurus to become the apex in the ‘pyramid’. This is the same emblem used in the adoration of lucifer by the secret societies & synagogues of satan.

The Birth
The year 1982 seems to be the ‘birth year’ based on a 3-3-3 number association study. This study will be presented & its occultic significance later on in the text. The number sequence of the 3-3-3 quakes/year that occurred in ‘79,‘80,‘81 could perhaps be a code of the initiation that started the signaling of the preparation for the coming of the Anti-Christ. The occult always have initiations based on certain dates & times. This could possibly be a highly significant date correlation -if one where to speculate on when the advent of the Anti-Christ (AC) could be. It could be from this 1982 year reference point because of the following relationships.

>From the assertion that 1982 is the birthday of the Anti-Christ, 13 years later from 1982, the timeline presented (see chart/graph) takes you to the pinnacle of a ‘pyramid’ shaped made by the 5-5-5 quake/year sequence. This 5-5-5 sequence of total quakes/year occurs on ‘94,’95,’96. This hypothetical ‘pyramid’ of 555 of quakes/year is bracketed with a reversed (2-2-3) total quake/years that occurred in ’81,’82,’83. It is also followed by a (3-2-2) total quakes/year sequence on ‘97,’98,’99.

Then 13 years later, from 1995 the timeline will take you the age of 26 in 2008. At this juncture it interestingly corresponds to when the Dow Jones Crashed & dropped 777 points also in 2008. There is also a significant dip in the quake activity of 2008 in comparison to previous & subsequent yearly quake total counts. Interestingly enough, the 13-26-33 age relationship of (1982-1995-2015), is also a perfect Golden Ratio proportion.

Barak Hussein Obama
This speculative study will not support the assertion of many who have studies such topics & stipulate that the identity of the Anti-Christ is that of the current US President. If you believe the Anti-Christ is literally the current US President or not -based on solid evidence, it is just another possible speculation into such matters. Do realize that since the 1st century, Followers of Christ in the Church have ascribed the label of “Anti-Christ” to various personages throughout its history. These assertions have been ascribed to Caesars, Popes, Conquerors like Charlemagne, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, FDR, & to almost every US President up to the current one.

Although many have had incredible attributes of the Anti-Christ’s qualities –as described in the Bible, perhaps it was or is because they all functioned in some capacity of that ‘office.’ The Bible is very clear on this facet & declares that the world has many Anti-Christ come into it. The Bible further declares that the ‘spirit of the Anti-Christ’ is working in direct opposition to the Will of God, the God of Israel throughout the ages right down to the very Battle of Armageddon.

Islam
If BHO is the Anti-Christ, it will remain to be seen. On an aside note regarding his identity, as in the Middle East, Africa & Asia, when a person converts to either Christianity or Islam, they take upon themselves a ‘new name’ that is associated with that particular faith. If Obama grew up as ‘Barry Sotero’ then later changed his name, at some point, this would only be to reflect his new identity based on his religious conviction. As he has now taken the name, BHO, then this change then potentially reflected the name he chose that pronounced his chosen faith.

We will see later down in the study that those of the faith that worship ‘allah’ really venerate a monogram that numerically equals 666 –to which in islam, is a holy & revered number, unlike in Christianity. In Christianity, the Book of Revelation tells us that it is the numerical value of the Anti-Christ is an abomination. The Anti-Christ will eventually be possessed by lucifer himself at some point in time. The literal AC on Earth will be the one that opposes the True Christ, Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of God come in the flesh & His people. The Book of Revelation is clear in describing the time of Jacob’s Trouble for Israel specifically & the Gentile Believers after the Rapture. IF the Rapture is to be Pre-Trib, Wrath, Judgments, that is for another study.

Age 33

If Jesus Christ was indeed 33 years of age at the time of His crucifixion, burial & resurrection, then it would stand to reason that the coming literal Anti-Christ would also reach the same year when God would allow him the last of the 42 Jewish Month count of total reign on Earth -as referenced in the Book of Daniel. Lucifer has & is trying to mimic all the types & shadow of the Almighty. Like the True Christ, lucifer promises to provide his followers ‘eternal life’, power & dominion on Earth, of glory, a mark, a seal on the forehead etc. This ‘Great Work’ of lucifer who is now Satan is being accomplished through his minions, governments, secret societies & Synagogues of Satan to prepare the world for his false death & resurrection. This is alluding to the “Lie” that will be promulgated by his new world religious, economic & social order; the LORD even tells us so regarding the timing. It would be in the ‘season’ of when the ‘Restrainer’ –the Holy Spirit would be taken out of the way to then have revealed to the world who the AC really will be.

If we follow the speculative timeline of this study then, the year 2015 would be when the AC would be at the pinnacle of his ascension into the world stage –at age 33. Perhaps. IF the timeline presented in this study does indeed correlate to the 8.0-9.0 quakes/year pattern, then a possible relationship does potentially exist as to the stages of what will be the age of the Anti-Christ. In 2015, there so happens to be a Total Solar Eclipse on March 20. This will be 14 days before the 3rd Tetrad Blood Moon that occurs on Passover and that will be directly over Jerusalem. Perhaps this is the Anti-Christ sign as it was for Constantine’s ‘in this sign, conquer’ –In hoc signo vinces.

The Horned Pyramid of Taurus
Is the Transit of Venus (TOV) then a foreshadowing of this coming 33 year association of what is to be the age of Anti-Christ when lucifer will have descended & possessed him in physical form? The TOV in 2012 happens to be 30 days from the point in time it crosses the disk of the Sun on June 4-6, 2012. Then 3 days later it conjoins with Aldebaran. This star is considered to be the ‘Eye of lucifer’. Interestingly, Venus is at the apex of this configured pyramid made up of the horns of Taurus. The date happens to be July 4, 2012, exactly 243 years from 1776. Is this the time that perhaps the AC will be publically introduced or some profound economic-political undertaking will have commenced? We shall see.

Likewise, could the year 2015 then be when the Anti-Christ commands a seizure to the Passover sacrifices of the then rebuild 3rd temple? Is this when the remnants of Israel takes flight to Petra? Is this the time that the 42 months or 1260 days of the ‘Great Tribulation’ commences? This will depend on your eschatology. Also the 4th Blood Moon of the Tetrad & a Partial Solar Eclipse also happen in September of 2015. Regardless of the specific month & date, the 33rd year will fall within 2015. The year 2015 happens to be equivalent to the year 5776 of the Jewish civil calendar. Many Believers speculate that 5776 is the Year of Jubilee and many ascribe it to be the literal return of Jesus Christ, not realizing perhaps that it’s the advent of the Anti-Christ instead? We shall see.

Some Observations
It has been known that natural calamities such as earthquakes & other natural disasters do affect the US Stock Market & World Markets. For the purpose of comparison, in this study, the parallels to the Dow Jones in relation to the 7.0-8.0 quakes/year count is remarkable. Specifically the Dow appears to mirrors the 8.0-9.0 quake/year counts from ’73-‘90. Then the Dow appears to mirror the 7.0-8.0 quakes/year count from around ‘90- to the present time. It appears that at certain points on the timeline, the Dow Jones averages precede the quake pattern. The year 1995 seems to be a pinnacle year of sorts. This year corresponds to the possible Anti-Christ age of ’13.’ The year 1995 also is at the center of the numerical symmetrical ’pyramid’. (see chart for illustration) Also, the year 1984 appears to be the year that seismic activity, disasters, & quakes in the rages of 7.0-8.0 started to increase.

Speculative Age Progression

The quake pattern depicting the 8.0-9.0+ quakes/year count from around ’73 has amazing number sequences that repeat within the timeline. Some numbers mirror each other in their order. Most, if either added or multiplied will follow the next years’ number count of total quakes. (see chart for illustration). The following numerical associations of quakes/years totals are as follows:

The 3-4-5 series from ‘76 ‘77 ‘78 = 3+4+5 = 9

The 3-3-3 series from ‘79 ‘80 ‘81 = 3+3+3 = 9

The 1-3-1 series from ‘83 ‘84 ‘85 = 1+3+1 = 5

The 5-3-4 series from ‘85 ‘86 ‘87 = 5+3+4 = 11

The 2-2-3 series from ‘91 ‘92 ‘93 = 3+2+2 = 7

The 5-5-5 series from ‘94 ‘95 ‘96 = the 13th year from ‘82 at its mid point

The 3-2-2 series from ‘97 ‘98 ‘99 = 3+2+ 2= 7 ( then followed by 7 total quakes in 2000)

The 26th year from ’82 = 2008 & corresponds to dips in earthquake & Dow Jones

The 33rd year from ’82 = 2015

Earthquakes in Scripture
In the Judeo-Christian Scriptures, there are several references showing a direct association with event in Heaven that affect the Earth in geological terms. 1) In the Old Testament, God spoke on Mt. Sinai & the ground trembled. 2) In the Book of Revelation when an Angel hurls fire & coal at the Earth, a huge earthquake worldwide occurs. 3) You have the account when at the moment that Christ died on the Cross, an earthquake occurred. Perhaps one of the evens of the Judgments of the Book of Revelation will correspond to when lucifer is to be cast out of Heaven. This could be when there will be such an earthquake that the whole world will suffer from its effects.

The Mark of the Beast
The Bible declares that the Antichrist will be a Man, the Son of Perdition that in the End of Days is totally possessed by lucifer himself, satan that has been cast down from the Heavenlies. The AC will attempt to usher mandatory worship from the World through the control of its economic religious, military & political power systems. He will declare himself ‘god’ over all in Temple of God in Jerusalem.

During this time, the AC will acquire the power to mark every human within his domain. He will institute an ultimatum to join his ‘New World Order’ by receiving a ‘mark’ that no one will be able to buy or sell unless they have his mark-his ‘pin number’. According to the Bible, it is the number of his Name. Some have speculated that it correlates to the Greek letters actually written in the manuscripts as: Chi, Xi, Stigma. It so happens to also equal in a numerical value using geometria of 666 for the name of ‘Allah’. (see graphic for illustration)

CHI = 600
XI = 60
STIGMA = 6

Evidently, this mark if it is to be an RFID chip, bar code or a tattoo or a combination will be directly tied to a cash-less world economy. In essence his ’system’ will be foremost an economic one. This branding alone will be used to control the world. It will be the aim of the Anti-Christ system to identify, label and market everything as a commodity.

The Mark enabling Trans-Human DNA mutation?
With the advent of the ‘chip’ or ‘mark’, it will become possible to tag everyone & thing. Everything will be reduced to a product. New recent research into DNA & nano-technologies suggest that the RDIF Chip of the near future could potentially have DNA alternating effect that renders beings –non human. Possibly, because such advanced technologies are now able to manipulate our genetic DNA. IF the trend continues, perhaps we will cease to be fully 100% human as some vigorously seek to be ‘trans-human’. In theory, this notion could be beneficial in remedying aliments, diseases etc. But perhaps it seeks to go beyond the ‘image of God’ in us.

Proponents of Trans-humanism realize the ‘fall’ and/or short-comings of our species. But they do not recognize it is because of sin nor the need for the LORD’s redemption through the Cross of Christ. Yet they seek to ‘transform’ humanity to make it non-human by merging it with elements that are now at the molecular level. It is now possible. This is now no different than what was taking place ‘as in the days of Noah’ when species were crossed by the fallen angels–which the LORD forbid. What is damming for those that will take the Mark of the Beast is that it will condemns them to eternal ****ation. Why? The taking of the Mark of the Beast, whatever that may look like will in some way will alter the DNA genetic make up those that take it to the point that they cease to be 100% human! And thus un-redeemable! Perhaps.

If the line of thinking takes us there, thus this is the possible reason as to why the LORD would be unable to redeem those with such a genetic change at the DNA level. Such persons would forever be disqualified, not able to be redeemable within the Redemptive Plan of the Almighty through the work finished at the Cross by Jesus Christ. As it states in the Book of Hebrew, it was for humanity, Abraham’s decedents that Christ incarnated to become the perfect 100& human substitutions. Christ Jesus did not die for the Fallen Angelic race; not angels or principalities, hybrids of such unions as in the Days of Noah or lucifer etc.

Thus, lucifer in rage, envy, spite has tried on many fronts to thwart the Plan of Redemption by genetically altering species from God’s creation since the beginning of Creation -as alluded in the Book of Geneses. He sought to directly destroy Christ at His birth & all along the way to the Cross not realizing that he sealed his own doom by it. He encouraged the union of Fallen Angels with humans that formed hybrids up to the time of the Flood & beyond as it is Now! It was Noah who was only ‘perfect in his generations.’ This wording can be rendered, ‘uncorrupted in his genus!’ As in the Days of Noah, these direct manifestation will be occurring again.

The Study of Numbers

Does this specific quake pattern presented in the timeline (see chart) then lend some possible insight as to a possible Anti-Christ’s age based upon occultic number definitions? This study only seeks to use the peculiar earthquake pattern discovered when using the specific rage from 8.0-9.0+ quakes/year counts as officially denoted by the USGS.gov stats. What does seem to emerge is an occultic-like number sequence that could not have been made up in fiction or conspiracy plots. You can’t make this pattern of numbers up. A short numbers study will follow to help ascertain if there is any possible significance to the of several profound earthquake number sequences -such as 333, 555 repeating, 322 & in symmetrical reverse order, etc.

Numerous studies already have established the fact that indeed, numeral configurations are highly significant to the occult in light of their diabolical plans to usher in their Anti-Christ to rule & reign on this Earth. Occultists multiply & add numbers in order to create other sacred numbers. They also group numbers in ways that will be recognizable only to other occultists - as with 3, 33, or 333. Obviously twice 333 is 666. Similarly, 999 also conceals 666. Likewise, 39 conceals 13 & so on. These hidden in plain sight number sequences or patterns serve as an "occult signature" of their work in progress. They often use the principle of intensification to acquire greater power usually done at the expense of human blood-letting.

Secret societies, luciferians, etc. recognize the immense inherent spiritual power of numbers. The occult always plan the timing of their events according to a specific place & time. For example many events are coordinated to match certain geographical locations around the globe as well–as in the 33rd North Parallel. Interestingly many of the world’s great cities are on such lines….like Babylon of old or the Plain of Megiddo where the final Battle of Armageddon will be fought between the Anti-Christ & the True Christ, the Son of God.

The Number 333

Some studies suggest that the use of 333 by occultists is a clandestine way to conceal the number 666. To others, the number 333 is a powerful number representing the influence from spirit beings that many Christians would call them demons and/or fallen angels. To others, the number 333 is associated with the year 2012 & that the current Mayan Calendar of Baktun has a cycle of 144,000 days. This current Baktun is the 13th one & is scheduled to end on 12/21/12. Thus Dec 21, 2012 can be reduced down to 3/3/3. Here are some other peculiarities about the number sequence of 333:

- it is the number of 7-spells
- it represents the man-god becoming immortal through his "death, resurrection and ascension"
- the Universal Schuman resonance at ~33.3hz
- at 1 minute before midnight, 23:59:59 = 33 when each number are added up 2+3+5+9+5+9 = 33.

- the date of 12/12/12/ + 12/21/12 is 333+333 = 666

Since lucifer has a fixation with the LORD’s own numbers, he twists its connotation for his own purposes to divert glory & honor from the King. For example, luciferians & secret societies have a fascination with the number '33'. When they extend it to '333', the occultists adds this extra 3 to mock Jesus Christ finished work of redemption. It speaks of his age, his time buried in the Earth, & the 3rd day He rose from the dead. Thus this occultist designation of the number 333 to a "death, resurrection & ascension" process is what could somehow be used to usher in their Anti-Christ. Perhaps with the aid of earthquakes or as a result of some of them?

The Number 555

According to some research & studies, the Number 555 in the occult signifies 'Ultimate Death'. The occultist believes "5" to be the Number of Death, and the greatest intensification of any number to be a triplicate, a "555" literally means "Highest Death". Another example of the concealment of numbers using numbers can be seen in monuments. For example, one profound example is the Washington Monument. (see link to DC earthquake study/chart) This 555-foot-tall obelisk is the tallest building in the District of Columbia & by law, no other building in is allowed to be taller. The monument is 20% below ground which would make the total structure length to 666 feet. This means that the use of 555 is another way of saying 666 - the biblical number of the Anti-Christ’s Name.

Another example comes from the Iraq war. President Bush II began the war at 05:50 Baghdad time, on March 20th, 2003. This was on the Feast Day celebration called Ostara. (see link to The Event study/chart). March 20th, 2003 was "555" Day from the attacks on 9/11. Some that study the occult suggest that the attacks of 9/11 were the first initiation stages requiring massive blood-letting to usher in the Anti-Christ into the world. It is a graduating step procedure of sorts ruled by numbers & specific times. Is it no coincidence that millions of Iraqis have died on that 33rd parallel? Will this make way for the literal rise of the future Babylon as a city where the Anti-Christ will some sway in the Last Days? We shall see.

Some Resources for the Numbers Study
Virtuescience.com

Ridingthebeast.com

Scoreboardcanada.ca

Dreamscape.com

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.r

Our New Website URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f1yUzwTQXU

Expert Peter Kling: Prince William is the Antichrist future king of one world government

Rik Clay ( 1982-2008 ) False flag event: 2012 London Olympics & Prince William as 'Anti-christ', heir to Jesus Christ bloodline

VIDEO (#5 of a 10 part series on You Tube):

http://youtu.be/4lKYVWKu8As

"Rik Clay walks us through his staggering research that indicates that there is a Trinity Event of the Ages looming for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

"The only video of its kind that presents Rik Clay's work in this way."

Prince William as the continuation of the Jesus Christ bloodline (Anti-christ). Queen Elizabeth Windsor's Diamond Jubilee in 2012.

Rik Clay was assassinated in June 2008, shortly after the release of this program on Red Ice radio.

Here is the full 2 hour audio interview with Rik Clay on Red Ice radio.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL