Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Crazy Dream of the Antichrist"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2012/michaelc47-3.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michael Colunga (7 Apr 2012)
"RE: Crazy Dream of the Antichrist"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

Sister Nicole, I think this vision is so awesome and detailed in its recollection,
that it must be from the LORD, imho.

Let everyone take heed that by dreams and visions, the most holy and merciful God is putting the prophetic cookies on the bottom shelf, that no one has an excuse to say they were not warned,

Soli Deo gloria,
Mike C.

Nicole (6 Apr 2012)
"Crazy Dream of the Antichrist"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so my son saw this dream and I am asking you guys for your discernment. I believe that the Lord is showing us possibilities of things that could happen and to keep your eyes open. Just because it appears that America is on the road to recovery and that all is about to change for the better could in actuality be a trap. You know like the prosperity gospel? Everyone starts partying thinking the economy is going to get better and then all of a sudden the stock market crashes? Well this dream is like that.

My son had a dream the night of April 4th, 2012.

He saw that there were people who were excited about the global government rising and had been watching events unfold with anticipation. Many people were not Illuminati but were low level people that knew their ideas and beliefs. There was a group that knew that Hitler was the highest Illuminati member and they decided to dress in Nazi uniforms and start waving Nazi flags to usher in his return. They were videotaping it and dancing around. And then they saw an apparition of Hitler come (it was a demon) and stand on a pedestal and talk to them.

The next thing that my son saw was that a man was elected President and it was not Obama. And then all the mockers said, see those Christians are so stupid, they kept saying he was the antichrist and he isn't....everyone voted him out, he was just a man. And they went back to their partying and drinking. My son saw this man full of pride and he was on top of the world celebrating so he let his guard down. Then he saw that a group who was Illuminati sent him a video of Hitler with a gun, like they would shoot him. And it was a cheesy video, this President had it checked out and then all precautions were taken. After everything seemed fine, he went on to drink alcohol at a party of being elected. During the celebration my son saw that he was assassinated. And then whatever happened next my son did not know, but there was held an emergency election. And Obama once again took the stage as President. And then my son saw an assassin come in and shot him in the head. It was all over the news, people were beside themselves wondering who these terrorists were that were taking down the Presidents and wanted explanations. Everyone gathered in unity at his recovery and explanations of who was causing these atrocities. And then Obama recovered from the head wound supernaturally and he was NOT THE SAME. The Christians were then labeled as terrorists who were doing this.

My son saw that Los Angeles and New York and the surrounding areas looked like something really bad happened like an earthquake. He was not sure the timing of it but he said that it was so bad that they had to figure out what to do with all the trash. And that they were thinking about sending a lot of it into space. And then he saw floating cities being put in the ocean that would hold tens of thousands of people and that they were chosen to go in but they had to given up their privacy.

He said he saw people being hauled into massive prison camps.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com