Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A New Revelation Tied to the Pillar of Enoch

A New Revelation Tied to the Pillar of Enoch -
Part Eight of My Eight Part Article Entitled:
"My Prophetic Revelations Revisited"

By Helena Lehman of the
Pillar of Enoch Ministry (POEM)
http://pillar-of-enoch.com

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Due to its length, this article is presented in
eight parts. The links to the other sections of
the article appear at the bottom of each section.

Earlier, I mentioned how the Great Step at the end of the Grand Gallery in the Pillar of Enoch may show the year before World War I broke out, the year that Israel was internationally accepted as a modern nation, and the end of the Age of Grace at the end of 2011 per the Jewish Sacred Calendar. Fascinatingly, one of these three dates marked by the Great Step within the Grand Gallery of the Great Pyramid marks Israel’s acceptance as a modern nation in 1949, along with the year 1913, which was just before World War I broke out, and the year 2010, which may be the year before the Tribulation associated with Daniel’s Seventieth Week will begin. According to this prophetic code in the Great Pyramid, the Tribulation may have already begun at the end of 2010 or in early to mid 2011.

According to my research, the Antechamber of the Great Pyramid is meant to signify the Tribulation period tied to Daniel’s Seventieth Week. However, on the Feast of Purim on March 8th, 2012, I was shown that there is something significant about the length of the short horizontal passage from the Grand Gallery to the Antechamber proper, which is 52.5 PI. Instantly upon seeing this number, I was given the thought that it pertains to weeks instead of years by the Holy Spirit. Immediately curious and excited, I started doing the math to see what this meant on the same day, and what I found out is absolutely ASTOUNDING! Amazingly, if we view this number as a period of weeks, it indicates that there is a period of 52.5 weeks from the end of 2010 before the Great Tribulation may officially begin - and I say GREAT Tribulation because I believe that we are already in the Tribulation period, and may have been since the end of 2010 or middle of 2011.

Now, if we count 364 days (i.e. 52 weeks) and three-and-a-half days from the beginning of 2011 on April 5th, 2011 per God’s Sacred Calendar, it pinpoints the morning of April 7th, 2012 as the end date tied to the entrance passage to the Antechamber. Amazingly, this is none other than the Feast of Passover in 2012! As such, this date seems to validate my word from God to see the Pyramid Inches or PI in the Antechamber as weeks instead of years. In addition, it disproves the notion that the date thus derived is a mere coincidence.

Even more remarkable is the fact that the next day - April 8th, 2012 - may mark the beginning of the period known as the Great Tribulation, since it is tied to the beginning of the first week within the Antechamber proper. This is the second day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread and also would have been the day of the Firstfruits Offering when the Temple stood in Jerusalem. Fascinatingly, April 8th, 2012 is also Resurrection Sunday (a.k.a. Easter)! Could this be the official beginning of the Great Tribulation per Jewish reckoning, and could the Harpazo/Rapture happen around this time? Though it is possible and I am certainly excited enough right now about my new discovery in the Great Pyramid Antechamber to believe it, we may have a little while to wait yet. In the meantime, let’s hope that the wait won’t be too much longer or more harrowing than it already has been!

If I had noted this measurement AND followed God’s Sacred Calendar instead of the Jewish Civil Calendar in 2004, I would not have made the mistake of viewing Rosh Hashanah on September 9th and 10th, 2010 as the possible date of the Rapture/Harpazo and start of the Great Tribulation, but would have known that it was targeting April of 2012 instead! Please accept this correction with my sincerest apologies and my overwhelming joy! Hallelu-Yah! Thank you Yahshua!

But please DO NOT take this to be a prophetic claim that the Rapture will happen at this time. I repeat: NO ONE knows the day or hour! Furthermore, other dates revealed in the Antechamber could also be connected to the Harpazo. We simply can’t know exactly when it will be! However, in my opinion, I think it can be edifying, interesting and even fun to try to figure out when it could be. It also ties in perfectly with the idea that the Bride of Christ should be keeping watch for her Bridegroom to come to fetch her, just as Yahshua asked us to (Matthew 26:41; Mark 13:33-37; Luke 12:36-3 .

Interior Structure of Great Pyramid Antechamber

Click To See Larger Image

The Antechamber of the Great Pyramid has been called the Hall of Truth in Chaos by past Bible Scholars that have been shown the biblical significance of the Great Pyramid. In addition, they have noted that a circle whose diameter is equal to the length of the Antechamber in Pyramid Inches has a circumference that equals the fractional length of a Solar Year, which is approximately 365.242 days long. They also have called this circle the Enoch Circle because that solar number reference may also refer to the antediluvian patriarch Enoch, who was translated into Heaven without seeing death during his 365th year of mortal existence (Genesis 5:22-23). It is also interesting to note that a circle can signify a completed period of time, as well as the Sun’s path, which can be seen as the Way of Yahweh. Interestingly, the Sun is also a symbol for Yahshua, Who was called “the Sun of Righteousness” by the prophet Malachi (Malachi 4:2).

In my books, I revealed that the Antechamber shares an allegorical connection to the Holy Place within the Desert Tabernacle and Temple to Yahweh - especially since the King’s Chamber with its empty coffer shares geometric connections with the Most Holy Place and the Ark of the Covenant inside the Tabernacle. The contents of the Holy Place included a seven-branched golden menorah, a golden table for consecrated loaves of bread, and a golden altar of incense, indicating that the only way that anyone who is left behind will survive the coming Tribulation plagues is by praying fervently (the incense), being a light to the world by following the Bible and listening to the 144,000 Witnesses who follow Yahshua, the Light of the World (the menorah), and by living holy and sanctified lives even unto death in imitation of Yahshua, Who is the Bread of Life (the showbread).

Fascinatingly, one half of the Enoch Circle also appears on either side of the coffer in the King’s Chamber, suggesting that the conditions for surviving the Tribulation and dwelling within the Millennial Kingdom of Yahshua will be the same. Tied to this fact, the coffer’s connection to the Ark of the Covenant shows that only those already having resurrected bodies will be perfected in the image of Christ and will be able to keep the Law perfectly. Everyone else will still be capable of losing their salvation until the Last Judgment that will come at the end of the Millennial Rule of Christ.

Interestingly, upon sharing my new diagram of the Antechamber shown above with my friend and brother in Christ Richard Liddy, he quickly noted that it has features that tie uncannily well into my Tribulation Time Chart. He also noted that the end of the Tribulation period according to the Antechamber correlates with a prophetic date tied to modern Israel’s history, and he created a graphic to show me. As Richard showed me in his diagram by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, seven weeks of years will pass from June 8th, 1967 - when Prime Minister David Ben Gurion gave the order to restore and rebuild Jerusalem after the Six Day War - to the Solar Year anniversary of that date on June 8th, 2016. I’ve reproduced Richard’s graphic showing these amazing correlations below:

Antechamber Superimposed Over Tribulation Timeline

Now, sixty-nine weeks of Solar Years will have passed between May 1948 - the year when Israel became a nation - and May 2017, the year that may mark the end of the Great Tribulation, or the beginning of the Millennial Rule of Christ if the Great Tribulation ends in 2016. This is the number of weeks that the Prophet Daniel said would pass between the order to rebuild Jerusalem and Messiah the Prince (i.e. Yahshua):
~*~ Daniel 9:25 ~*~
“Know therefore and understand: that from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublesome times.”
Richard also noticed that, when you count back 1260 days from June 1st, 2016, you target a day near to the December 21st, 2012 Mayan (or rather, Enochian) epoch end date. Intrigued, I counted back exactly 1260 days using a Jewish Calendar and landed on December 19th, 2012 - only three days prior to the Winter Solstice and Earth’s alignment with our Sun and the center of the Milk Way Galaxy. Could this be around the time when the Bride of Christ will experience the Harpazo? After all, Scripture says: “The women fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1260 days (or 3 & 1/2 years)” (Revelation. 12:6). Though there’s no way to pinpoint the exact time of the Rapture, I did find this to be an intriguing correlation.

Like Richard, I also found some surprises surrounding the date that correlates with the end of the Antechamber hallway leading into the King’s Chamber, which falls on Wednesday, June 1st, 2016. Since I used an online Jewish Calendar to find all the dates that the Antechamber targets, I could instantly see if they coincided with any Jewish holidays. Fascinatingly, Yom Yerushaliyim or Jerusalem Day falls on Sunday, June 5th, 2016, and this holiday celebrates the retaking of the city of Jerusalem during the Six Day War. Then, one week later - on Sunday, June 12th, 2016 - the Feast of Shavuot will occur - a month later than the analogous Christian celebration of Pentecost on Sunday, May 15th, 2016.

Now, in the Antechamber diagram I created, the cross section of the dark Granite Leaf within the Antechamber has been labelled so it can be easily located. Go to my diagram to identify the Granite Leaf if needed. Then locate it on Richard’s composite diagram. Can you see the celestial events that this design feature correlates with? Amazingly, one side of the Granite Leaf appears to coincide with the Full Solar Eclipse occurring on November 13th, 2012 over Easter Island, while the other side of the Granite Leaf seems to be targeting the Anti Peace Sign that will appear in the heavens on the Winter Solstice of December 21st, 2012. I discussed the prophetic meaning behind these signs in my book “The Language of God in Prophecy”, and I have included several graphics in this article that were taken from that book, which depict their prophetic meaning.

In these graphics shown below, note the unusual stellar alignment that will be displayed in the heavens on December 21st, 2012. The celestial line-up on that date will target the Zodiac signs Sagittarius, Scorpio, Libra and Taurus and their decan signs. Amazingly, I also discovered that these four Zodiac signs are symbolically connected to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. To my mind, the arrangement of some of the planets in these four Zodiac signs appears to depict a giant Anti-Peace Sign, suggesting that any of the false peace evident in the world today may abruptly cease around that time. This suggests that there may be a real End Time significance to this date, which the ancestors to the Mayans associated with the cataclysmic end of one Epoch or Age in order to make way for the next. This is also the date specifically targeted by the Aztec Calendar Stone shown at the bottom of part 4 of this article. In addition to being a calendar, this giant stone carving may also be a representation of the lands in and surrounding the Pacific Ocean that are also tied to the Zodiac sign of Scorpio and its decan sign Ophiuchus.

Signs in the Heavens on November 13th, 2012

Signs in the Heavens on December 21st, 2012

The Heavenly Anti-Peace Sign of Dec. 21st, 2012

This symbolic Anti-Peace Sign that will be seen in the heavens on December 21st, 2012 can also be viewed as a Chanukah Menorah or Chanukiah. Interestingly, the Winter Solstice in 2012 will fall only a few days after the eight day Feast of Chanukah or the Jewish Festival of Light that will occur on December 9th thru 16th, 2012. These Signs in the Heavens connected to 2012 are very powerful and seem to be telling us that some very significant End Time events may happen in regard to Israel and the Church around Passover Week and the eight days of Chanukah in 2012. Fascinatingly, the year 2012 also seems to be encoded into the projected height that the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt would have had with the pyramidion-shaped capstone representing Christ as the King of kings in place at the top. This is approximately 481 feet or 5,772 inches. Tied to this fact, the geometry surrounding the Great Pyramid’s design depicts the squaring of a circle and the Solar Year, which is divided up into 12 segments by the circle of the Zodiac, and 481 X 12 = 5772, the height of the Great Pyramid in inches AND the Jewish Year corresponding to 2012. Now, this could be just another amazing coincidence, or it could mean something. Let’s hope it means something!

In later editions of my book “The Language of God in Prophecy”, I also discussed the very rare Tetrad of Blood Moons that will occur in 2014 and 2015 on Passover and Tabernacles. Fascinatingly, I missed a few important facts about these Blood Moons when I was writing my book on prophecy because I did not have time to research them fully. But from my cursory examination of the detailed facts concerning them (See Wikipedia’s list at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_21st_century_lunar_eclipses to examine these facts on your own), it’s fascinating to note that the first three of the four Full Lunar Eclipses on Passover and Tabernacles in 2014 and 2015 will be best viewed from Easter Island and other South Pacific islands. This ties in with my previous observation that the island now named Rapa Nui was likely discovered on Easter Sunday in 1722 for a very important End Time prophetic reason.

The only Blood Moon of this Tetrad that won’t occur over the South Pacific is the one on the first day of Sukkot on September 28th, 2015. Significantly, this one will be visible on the opposite side of the world, including the Middle East where Israel is located. It will also be visible in the middle of the Zodiac Sign of Pisces the Fishes, which represents the Two Houses of Israel. Since Blood Moons often prophetically signify trouble, loss and bloodshed, this Blood Moon may be a harbinger of the blood that will be spilled surrounding Israel during the Battle of Armageddon.

Please note that I do not claim to always be acting as a prophet here. I am making deductions based on my knowledge of Sacred Astronomy and the prophetic word of knowledge I received from the Holy Spirit about viewing the Pyramid Inches in the Antechamber as weeks (as per 1 Corinthians 2). I am also utilizing the connection that Richard and I can see between my Tribulation Timeline, the Antechamber’s design, and their coinciding dates.

From my deductions based on that word of knowledge and the witness of a fellow believer who saw other correlations, I suspect that the war that is threatening to begin soon in the Middle East may lead to a limited nuclear exchange by the end of 2012 that will threaten life as we know it on this planet. Furthermore, whether human or Transhuman, the Beast or Antichrist may seize control of the world under martial law in the aftermath of this nuclear exchange - possibly with the help of an army of Transhumans, a.k.a. Anakim, and with the aid of the Fallen Angels and demons that will be released from the bottomless pit at Revelation’s Fifth Trumpet (See Revelation 9).

After the Antichrist seizes control, this despicable leader will set up a one world government and religious system in order to enslave the world populace to do his dictatorial bidding. However, if we are to “escape all these things” before this happens as Yahshua promised (Luke 21:36; Rev. 3:10), then the First Rapture of the Bride of Christ and the Wise Virgins must occur sometime before the Antichrist takes control, but possibly after he is identified by the True Church. This means that, if there is to be a First Rapture, it may occur sometime in 2012 - but at a date and time known only to God the Father.

IMPORTANT NOTE:This Article Continues at the the Pillar of Enoch Ministry Blog. Please click on the eight links below to read the ENTIRE article. The eighth link will take you to the full article presented here in part.

Part 1. Article Introduction
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-autumn-feasts-and-psalm-108.html

Part 2. My First Two Prophetic Gems:
The Hallel Psalms and Autumn Feasts Prophecy
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-two-prophetic-gems-hallel.html

Part 3. My Third Prophetic Gem: The Yom Kippur Year
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-third-prophetic-gem-yom-kippur-year.html

Part 4. My Fourth Prophetic Gem: The Signs in the Heavens
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-fourth-prophetic-gem-signs-in.html

Part 5. My Fifth Prophetic Gem:
The Prophecy in Psalm 108
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-fifth-prophetic-gem-prophecy-in.html

Part 6. My Sixth Prophetic Gem: The Witness of the Pillar of Enoch
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-sixth-prophetic-gem-witness-of.html

Part 7. A Closer Look At Taurus, Orion, Ophiuchus & Scorpio
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/closer-look-at-taurus-orion-ophiuchus.html

Part 8. A New Revelation Tied to the Pillar of Enoch
http://pillarofenoch.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-revelation-tied-to-pillar-of-enoch.html

Link To Full Article In PDF Format:
(Coming Soon)

Re: A New Revelation Tied to the Pillar of Enoch

Hi Helena!

Thank you for another very interesting and informative post.

I look forward to reading and enjoying your article!!!

Note to anyone viewing this article I highly recommend Pillar of Enoch website for thoughtful and insightful articles and information

click to visit:Pillar of Enoch Website

Shalom

ybic

Steven