Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: IS APRIL 7TH A DAY OF DESTINY FOR OBAMA?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:07:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Is April 7th a Day of Destiny for Obama?

IS APRIL 7TH A DAY OF DESTINY FOR OBAMA?

In the past month, I have written extensively about the date of Apr. 11, 2012, being the probable day of the start of the 1260-day Great Tribulation, and Obama's 1260-day reign as the Antichrist. I remain convinced that the signs are compelling, amazing, and conclusive.

Revelation 13:3 says, "And his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." Verse 5 says, "And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months."

So, today let's look at the day of Apr. 7, 2012, as a very real possible Day of Destiny for Barack Hussein Obama, the one who will fulfill these Scriptures. Forty-two months from Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, the literal 2nd Coming of Christ, is Apr. 11, 2012. Forty-two months from Oct. 29, 2008, the day Obama fulfilled Daniel 9:27, by confirming his covenant with millions and millions of people to CHANGE THE WORLD, is also Apr. 11, 2012. The day of the year of Apr. 11th has three comets pointing to this day, that center around the Antichrist.

From the above Scriptures, we can surmise that the day his deadly wound is healed, will begin the 42-month, or 1260-day reign of the Antichrist, Obama. The evidence from Biblical numbers, from Dan. 9:27, and from Biblical astronomy, strongly suggests that Apr. 11, 2012, should be that day. For further evidence, please visit my website at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

It is my contention that the fake assasination of Obama (the mortal head wound), will take place on Apr. 7th, thereby giving Obama 2 Days of Destiny, Apr. 11th and Apr. 7th. One day for the fake mortal head wound to take place, and one day for the fake resurrection.

Why Apr. 7th? Here are 4 very good reasons why I expect Barack Hussein Obama to receive the mortal head wound on Apr. 7th:

1. The most important reason is that the Antichrist attempts to imitate the REAL CHRIST in every way possible. This imitation DEMANDS THAT HE TRY TO DUPLICATE JESUS' DEATH AND RESURRECTION. The only perfect way to do this, is by staging a fake death on the SAME DAY of the year that Jesus died, which was on Feast of Passover. This year, 2012, the Year of Destiny, Passover is on Apr. 7th. The days of Apr. 7th and Apr. 11th, of this year, fit perfectly.

2. Some say that Jesus died on Good Friday. Others believe He died on Thursday.

Still others believe that Jesus died on Wednesday afternoon, and was buried later that day, putting him in the grave for a full three days and three nights, and probably closer to 3 and one-half days, before His Resurrection, early Sunday morning. This is the same length of time the two witnesses will lie dead in the streets of Jerusalem.

The NWO elite could not allow for their CHOSEN MESSIAH to lay supposedly dead for less than 3 and one-half days. This would be their minimum time, or else he could be considered a lesser one than Jesus Christ. Three and one-half days from this faked death on Feast of Passover, Apr. 7th, would make Obama's fake resurrection on Apr. 11th. Because of this "miraculous" fake resurrection (on Apr. 11th?), "the whole world wonders after the beast", beginning his 1260-day reign as the Beast, or Antichrist. Notice that the Word says that he CONTINUES in power for 42 months. For the past three years, Obama has been the most powerful and influential man in the world. He will CONTINUE that power by becoming the New Age Messiah, the CHOSEN ONE of the NWO elite, the world dictator, the leader of the new one-world government.

3. On Dec. 1, 2008, as many of you know, the Lord revealed to me the numbers of 7 and 11, as the key numbers for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction and end-times events. He then supernaturally CONFIRMED to me 7 times that this was the truth. There are numerous fulfillments of the 7 and 11, but I am convinced that Apr. 7th and Apr. 11th are the key dates, and a MAJOR part in this fulfillment.

4. This 4th reason is brand new, and I have been sitting on this for several weeks now. I am extremely excited to bring this to you now. The NWO, through HAARP, MAY have caused the 9.0 Japan Megaquake, resulting tsunami, and ongoing nuclear catastrophe. The main reason for suspicion that it MAY have been caused by HAARP, is the date of this Megaquake, March 11, 2011. Please note the extremely occultic date of 3/11/11. But even more suspicious is that this date is EXACTLY THIRTEEN MONTHS FROM APRIL 11TH OF 2012, with thirteen being an especially occultic and Satanic number. I believe it was a marker date, or a warning date, for the extremely ominous date of the start of the apocalyptic 1260-day Great Tribulation, on Apr. 11, 2012.

So, if the NWO elite CHOSE to reveal EXACTLY 13 MONTHS in advance a marker date, or a clue, pointing directly to Apr. 11th, could they also have CHOSEN to reveal another marker date, or clue, pointing directly to Apr. 7th, the other proposed Day of Destiny for Obama? I believe that they did just that, using the occultic number of ELEVEN. Most watchers considered 11/11/11 to be an extremely occultic date. Many watchers have been seeing 11:11 on a regular basis.

The infamous 9/11/01 date, of the Twin Towers (another formation of ELEVEN) attack, was an ELEVEN date. The Japan Megaquake on 3/11/11 was a double ELEVEN date. The 8.8 Megaquake in Chile on 1/11/10 was an ELEVEN date. The NWO started their series of signs, or clues, pointing to their Planned Sudden Destruction, in the 11th month of 2011, another double ELEVEN. The proposed start of the Great Tribulation, and the 1260-day reign of the New World Order's CHOSEN MESSIAH, is Apr. 11, 2012, another ELEVEN date. These are just a few of the many signs that the NWO elite have given to us, as to the importance of the number ELEVEN in their evil, Satanic scheme of things.

Let's flash back to the month of December, when Obama CHOSE to have what most watchers consider to be a mock celebration of the Jewish holiday, of Hanukkah. First, his reason for celebrating Hanukkah was "any excuse to have a party is a good reason". Secondly, the middle candlestick of the Menorrah, instead of being raised, in its normal position, to elevate the Messiah, was lowered, to diminish the importance of the Messiah. That was not likely to have been a coincidence. Instead, in the picture, Obama towered over the lowered middle candlestick. It was as if he was deliberately putting himself above the Jewish Messiah, and proclaiming himself to be the NEW Messiah.

The whole celebration was filled with controversy, seeming to make a mockery of the Jewish holiday and the Jews in general. Isn't this what the Antichrist will do during his reign? Doesn't the Antichrist turn his back on the Jews completely? This evil, narcissistic man, who found such favor with the Jews, in the Presidential election in 2008, by receiving almost 80% of the Jewish vote, will cause the Jewish remnant to flee to the mountains and caves of Petra for 1260 days, as he turns completely against them.

But the point about this mock celebration, that I want to focus on today, is the false date of this celebration. Obama did NOT celebrate Hanukkah on the 1st day of Hanukkah. or any day of Hanukkah. He celebrated it THIRTEEN days early, furthering his lack of respect for this Jewish holiday. There is that occultic number of 13 again. December 8, 2011, was the CHOSEN DAY for this mock celebration of Hanukkah. Why was this the CHOSEN DAY?

I am here today to strongly suggest that Obama and the NWO elite CHOSE Dec. 8th for a very good reason. THEY WERE POINTING US DIRECTLY TO APRIL 7, 2012, AS OBAMA'S DAY OF DESTINY. Dec. 8, 2011, plus 121 days, equals Apr. 7, 2012. 121 days is the product of ELEVEN TIMES ELEVEN!!! I believe they were pointing us to the Day of Destiny, the Day when Obama, on Feast of Passover, the same day that Jesus died, would suffer the mortal head wound, beginning the process where Obama would be elevated to the position of the New Age Messiah, the Chosen One. Obama, towering over the lowered middle candlestick of the Menorrah, on Dec. 8th, was symbolic of the Day, 121 (11 X 11) days later when he would begin the procees of becoming the NEW Messiah, by staging a fake mortal head wound, probably by a fake assassination.

Will there be a fake mortal head wound of Obama on Apr. 7th??? These reasons strongly suggest that we should expect Apr. 7th to be the Day of Destiny for Obama, followed by, three and one-half days later, on Apr. 11th, the 2nd Day of Destiny for Obama, a faked staged resurrection, trying to imitate the real Christ, our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Will Apr. 7th also be our day of Rapture/Sudden Destruction? Or will it be on Feast of Firstfruits, Apr. 8--9th? Or will it be on Apr. 2nd, the 10th of Nissan, the day the children of Israel crossed over the Jordan, into the Promised Land? Or will it be one of the remaining days in March?

Whatever the day of the Rapture/Sudden Destruction is, we are EXTREMELY close now. What unbelievably exciting days, filled with anticipation, that we are living in!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com