Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Watch Purim This Week"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/prophbuff36.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prophbuff (6 March 2012)
"Watch Purim This Week"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For consideration of the Doves community:

Purim starts at sundown on Wednesday 3/7/12 and runs through sundown on Thursday 3/8/12 with Shushan Purim [Purim celebrated in Jerusalem and walled cities] starting sundown on Thursday 3/8/12 running though sundown Friday 3/9/12. This time period may prove to be very significant prophetically.

As per my usual MO, I have not written to the Doves in quite some time. Back in 2009 I had high hopes that we would realize specifically where we were on the prophetic clock in regards to the all the biblical time counts. Alas it was not to be. I then turned my sights to possible future timeframes and had thought that 2012 may prove to be the pivotal year.

There are many new voices here at the Doves and indeed 2012 seems to be a year that many believe will be significant; not only the congregation of Yeshua, but also the masses in general. I too think that the general time period of spring 2012 through fall 2015 may be as likely a candidate timeframe as any to fulfill God’s plan at the end of the age. Other Doves have recently written regarding the possible significance of this coming Purim. So I wanted to again restate my hypothesis regarding the possibilities regarding Purim for consideration.

Based on my own studies regarding a possible pattern in the prophetic time counts of 1260 days [Rev. 11:3], 1290 days [Dan. 12:11], 1335 days [Dan. 12:12], 2300 evening-mornings [Dan. 8:14 / perhaps 1150 days], and the 42 month count [Rev. 11:2 / Rev. 13:5], I think the starting point may be some future Purim. I won’t go into all the details of the time count at this time, but if my hypothesis is correct, I would expect that an event could occur within or associated with Israel that represents a continual or perpetual that is taken away or turned aside. If this is the case, I believe it will mark the 1335 and 1290 day counts.

Purim commemorates the time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination at the hands of Haman [Book of Esther]. It is a feast celebration. The longest count is the 1335 days of Daniel chapter 12. Daniel was told that people who reach the conclusion of these 1335 days are blessed, and that Daniel would receive his inheritance at the end of the days. ”12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. 13 But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days." [Dan. 12:12-13 NKJV]

The word translated “inheritance” in the NKJV, or “lot” in many other versions is the Hebrew word “gowral”. The definition of “gowral” from the Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew Lexicon states: gôwral -1. A lot for dividing land, as Joshua did at Shiloh, (Josh. 18:4); -2. lot for assigning to service, duty or punishment - as priests to their courses, singers, musicians and porters to their duties by lot (1 Chron.); -3. a thing assigned, apportioned or allotted; also, (Daniel 12:13), of allotted portion, share in the Messianic consummation; more generally, one’s portion, lot, fortune; -4. portion, recompense, retribution, implying divine agency (ibid., p. 174).

Just as the priests, Levites, singers, etc., had an assigned duty at an appointed time for service, so Daniel was assigned a time and place for service in the inauguration of the Messianic Kingdom of which he had been given the vision in Dan. 2:44-45; 7:13-14, 18, 27; 9:24-27 and chapter 12. He was granted that high honor, as his allotted portion; a reward, or recompense, for his faithful service. Hence the NKJV translation of gowral as inheritance is most appropriate.

I believe we can conclude that by the end of these 1335 days all will be completed. We know this because Daniel will not receive his inheritance until the 2nd Coming when Yeshua destroys the beast and his kingdom, and in its place establishes His Messianic Kingdom. The glorious end of the days indeed!!

These events tie into the themes of Purim. At the 2nd Coming, Israel will be saved from the hands of the beast just as they were saved from the hands of Haman in Esther’s time. However, at some point Purim may become a time of mourning instead of a time of celebration. Just as the prophet Amos stated, "I will turn your feasts into mourning, And all your songs into lamentation; I will bring sackcloth on every waist, And baldness on every head; I will make it like mourning for an only son, And its end like a bitter day." [Amos 8:10 NKJV]

Based on my hypothesis regarding a time count pattern, the 1290 days may also start on Purim. “11 And from the time that the DAILY SACRIFICE is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.” [Dan 12:11 NKJV]

Following is an interesting point about Daniel 12:11 and the reason I highlighted daily sacrifice in the above passage. Many translations of Daniel add words which are not present in the original Hebrew, specifically the word "sacrifice" or "burnt offering". Translators added these words because of another Hebrew word "Tamiyd" [Strong’s 08548]. Tamiyd means: continuity, perpetuity, to stretch. By itself it is a noun, but in the Old Testament it is often used as an adverb or adjective. In the book of Daniel, Tamiyd is typically seen as an adjective that is used substantively; that is, no noun is supplied. Because of this, many translators made the assumption that sacrifice / burnt offering was the missing noun and they added it to the text. And you know what happens when you assume!

In the Old Testament, the word Tamiyd is used just over 100 times. 26 times it is used to support the noun sacrifice / burnt offering. In every single one of these 26 cases, the word for sacrifice / burnt offering [Hebrew: Olah or Minchah] is actually present in the Hebrew text. 18 of them occur in the book of Numbers alone, which makes sense because the book of Numbers instructs the Israelites regarding the sacrifices.

Moreover, of the major and minor prophet books Tamiyd is used 24 times; but it is only used 1 TIME to support the noun sacrifice / burnt offering, which IS PRESENT in the text [Hebrew "Olah" in Ezek. 46:15].

So in the Old Testament, whenever the word Tamiyd is meant to be associated with the sacrifice / burnt offering, the word for sacrifice / burnt offering is found in the Hebrew text. In ALL other instances it is related to an entirely different noun / subject.

However, in the book of Daniel, Tamiyd is used 5 times [Dan 8:11, 12 & 13; 11:31; 12:11], and in each of these instances the word for sacrifice / burnt offering IS NOT present in the Hebrew text!! Nor is any other noun or subject!! In Daniel, the word Tamiyd is used by itself substantively. To add a noun or subject for Tamiyd in Daniel is to add to the Word of God; it should not be done. All translations that add the words sacrifice or burnt offering to the book of Daniel are incorrect in doing so. And many translations make note of the fact that the words sacrifice or burnt offering are NOT in the original text.

I submit to you that God made no error in the words given to Daniel. Tamiyd is just Tamiyd, used substantively, translated as either "Continual" or "Perpetual". This is a striking fact because it means that the subject of each prophetic instance of Tamiyd is not specified in Daniel. Not until the prophecy is fulfilled will we know for sure what the Tamiyd is referring to. Armed with these facts, a literal and correctly interpreted reading of Dan 12:11-13 should be: "11 and from the time of the turning aside of the PERPETUAL [Tamiyd], and to the giving out of the desolating abomination, days a thousand, two hundred, and ninety. 12 O the blessedness of him who is waiting earnestly, and doth come to the days, a thousand, three hundred, thirty and five. 13 And thou, go on to the end, then thou dost rest, and dost stand in thy lot [gowral] at the end of the days." [Young's Literal Translation]

An interesting observation regarding the 1335 days possibly starting this Purim is that the count would end 11/1/2015 – 11/3/2015 counting inclusively from this Purim 3/7/12 – 3/9/12. Why is this Interesting? Because 11/1/2015 is 7777 days from the 9th of Av in 1994 when Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9’s 21 fragments began slamming into the “King Star” planet Jupiter!!

I have always thought that the Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 event was a sign that the end of days and it’s 21 “events” [7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 bowls] was soon to come. So when I saw that the end of 1335 days from this Purim is 7777 days from the Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 end times sign, it startled me!! Is 7777 significant? Perhaps, I’m not sure. If we add the 7 thunders of Revelation 10:3-4 to the end times “events” we have four 7’s. Other Doves have stated that 7777 represents perfection or completion.

And so I ask that we watch this week’s Purim together. Speculating, the continual or perpetual that is taken away or turned aside could be something that causes a cessation of prayer at the Wailing Wall. Another possibility could be associated with the Archangel Michael.

In the beginning of Daniel chapter 12 it is stated that “At that time Michael shall stand up, The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time.” [Dan 12:1 NKJV]. It could be that the continual that is taken away is the continual protection the Archangel Michael provides allowing the time of trouble to begin. If this is true, I would think that there would be some kind of Earthly manifestation for us to recognize, such as an attack of Israel by Iran or Syria.

Either of these possible events would certainly make Purim, normally a feast celebration, a time of morning as Amos prophesied. But we’ll just have to watch and see if anything of significance occurs this Purim. If not, I’ll next be watching Pesach [Passover] this year.

Maranatha,

YBIC Prophbuff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com