Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mart Green Is At It Again

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mart Green Is At It Again

The threats to Israel have never been greater in number, nor so varied in scope. We see the “big ones,” like Iran, and international condemnation via the UN.

What many people are unaware of are the relentless attacks on Israel’s legitimacy from within the American Church.

It is becoming epidemic.

Just last night a friend emailed me a press release from the Institute on Religion and Democracy (IRD); Mark Tooley and his associates do tremendous work there, and have long highlighted the departure from the faith from within the mainline churches (Tooley is United Methodist). They are also now connecting the dots between Palestinian activists and the evangelical world.

(Note: next week, I’ll have a lengthy, exclusive report about this at http://www.prophecymatters.com )

This week, I would simply like to bring to your attention an astonishing example of this—straight from the heart of the Pentecostal world. Readers of “Israel Watch” already know that Pentecostals have long been strong supporters of Israel. My dear late friend and mentor, Dr. Davis Allen Lewis (davidallenlewis.com), would be so grieved at what is going on in those circles, specifically within the Assemblies of God, where he served as an evangelist for 50 years.

Empowered21, a group meeting this weekend at Regent University in Virginia Beach, is partnered with the Society for Pentecostal Studies. From the IRD press release:

“Often identified as strong supporters of Israel, Pentecostal Christians are now being targeted by anti-Israel activists from the Evangelical Left.

“Meeting March 1-4 in Virginia Beach, Virginia, the Society for Pentecostal Studies is jointly gathering with Empowered 21, a group of Pentecostal ministry leaders. Themed on ‘peacemaking and social justice/righteousness,’ this year’s gathering will feature presentations by academics with anti-Israel views, as well as a screening of ‘Little Town of Bethlehem,’ a film with a subtle anti-Israel message aimed at usually pro-Israel evangelicals.”

Tooley had this to say:

“The Evangelical Left is eager to dissuade Pentecostals, Charismatics and Evangelicals from their traditional support for Israel.”

They are succeeding, in my view.

You see, for one thing, “peacemaking” and “social justice” are long-time favorite phrases of the religious left in America.

Among the folks who comprise the leadership of Empowered21 (based in Cleveland, TN):

Nigerian Pastor E.A. Adeboye; Lisa Bevere; Charles E. Blake, Sr., presiding worldwide leader of the Church of God in Christ (the largest African-American denomination in the U.S.); Glenn Burris, Jr., President of Foursquare Church; Michael Coleman, chairman of Integrity Media; Kenneth Copeland; Dr. Ulf Ekman, founder and senior pastor of Word of Life Church in Uppsala, Sweden; Ingolf Ellssel, chairman of the Pentecostal European Fellowship; Jentezen Franklin; Alton Garrison, assistant general superintendent of the Assemblies of God; Jonas Gonzalez, president of Enlace TBN (“the most influential Christian television network in Latin America” ; Jack Hayford; Brian Houston; Cindy Jacobs; Lawrence Khong, senior pastor of Faith Community Baptist Church in Singapore; Dr. Young Hoon Lee, senior pastor of the Yoido Full Gospel Church (succeeded Dr. Yonggi Cho); Ron Luce, founder of Teen Mania Ministries; Gordon McDonald, pastor of Calvary Christian Church in Surrey, B.C.; Robert Morris; Myles Munroe; Rick Renner, pastor of the Moscow Good News Church; Gordon Robertson, CEO of the Christian Broadcasting Network, and host of The 700 Club; Samuel Rodriguez, Jr., president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference; Greg Surrat, pastor of Seacoast Church; Dr. Vinson Synan, Regent University; Pastor Matthew K. Thomas, founder of Central India Outreach; Mark Williams, Second Assistant General Overseer of the Church of God; Rev. Billy Wilson, executive director of the International Center for Spiritual Renewal; Dr. George O. Wood, General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God.

Folks, where do I begin?

When you have the General Superintendent of the AG, youth ministry heads, leaders from Europe, all through the Americas, and Africa, and CBN involved…one wonders if they know the insidious nature of the gathering they are involved in at Regent. I would dearly love to know what people like Jack Hayford think about this, and if they are aware of who Sami Awad and his friends are.

At the heart of all this, though, is Mart Green. I wrote about this for WorldNetDaily http://www.wnd.com/2011/12/374717 in December—Green’s involvement in producing “Little Town of Bethlehem,” a pro Palestinian film from EGM Films, which is headquartered at Green’s Oklahoma City-based Hobby Lobby empire. The Greens have bankrolled EGM, and it is a high-profile way for Mart Green to advance his pro Palestinian agenda.

Green became chairman of the board of trustees at Oral Roberts University in 2008, after his family pledged tens of millions of dollars to the cash-strapped school. Since then, there are numerous signs that Green’s pro Palestinian agenda is being furthered much deeper in the evangelical world.

EGM Films director Jim Hanon traveled to the Middle East to interview several people for the film, ostensibly to offer a “balanced” view of the Arab-Israeli conflict. The three featured interviews are with a Palestinian Christian (Awad), a Palestinian Muslim, and an Israeli. However, keep in mind that a subtle advocacy trick is employed in this interview concept. Most people would say, “Oh, they’ve interviewed three people from different perspectives, so it’s balanced.”

Not so.

The three principals all decry the so-called “occupation,” and the entire film is heavily slanted to portray Israel as an expansionist bully.

Green’s fingerprints are all over this effort.

As Israel struggles to withstand increasing loathing from the international community, it is especially dismaying to see that loathing come from the American Church.

There will be much more to this story in the coming weeks. I would ask you to circulate this far and wide, and watch for more reports to come from me.

jim@prophecymatters.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com