Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Deception - Seven Manifestations and Advice from Jesus"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/denish33.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Denis Hart (3 March 2012)
"Deception - Seven Manifestations and Advice from Jesus"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deception - Seven Manifestations and Advice from Jesus

In another letter (link below) I wrote about deception and Genesis of the Word-Faith Movement. Here I would like to note some of my observations (from many decades!) about the infiltration of deception into the body of Christ. I have also been blessed by some great Word-based teaching that has guided me so well. Seven is just a handy number - my way of prioritising. I can only cover this briefly. I am currently reading David Flynn’s book Temple at the Center of Time in which he quotes Isaac Newton (my bolding):

About the time of the end, in all probability, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation in the midst of much clamour and opposition.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2012/denish32.htm

I understand that David Flynn died on 22 January, aged 49 years (in his jubilee year!). His death actually prompted me to buy and read his book. I will present seven examples of what may be deceptions, and then briefly look at some of what Jesus said about being wary of deception.

(1) An Emerging Challenge - the Literal and Future Interpretation of the Book of Revelation

It should come as no surprise that Satan would like to undermine the literal and future interpretation of the Book of Revelation - after all, it is all about the unveiling of the victorious triumph of Jesus Christ - and Satan’s defeat! One example, sadly from Australia, is that Dr Andrew Corbett has published an e-book titled: The Most Embarrassing Book of the Bible (Understanding the Book of Revelation), in which he views the first 19 chapters as historical!

You may wish to Google to verify - I could have but chose not to provide the direct link, as it is full of spiritual landmines! One clear response is that the Apostle John was taken in the Spirit to the (now) imminent Day of the Lord (Revelation 1:10).

(2) Replacement Theology - that the Church has replaced Israel!

For Doves, I do not have to spend time on this, except to caution that this false doctrine has already permeated much of the Body of Christ, but not the remnant church! Just because a church is large/mega does not mean that their teaching is true. Where possible, I check whether teachers believe in replacement theology, as the Holy Spirit has given me strong warning signs to avoid coming under this teaching. Romans 9: 4,5 is just one of many responses to this. And Jesus chose to limit His ministry to (geographical) Israel!

(3) Old Testament/New Testament Prophets

Some faith teachers emphasise (too much) that we should be living in the New Testament. The revelation of the life of Jesus Christ in the New Testament, and the new covenant with us, is wonderful, but the Word of God is seamless! 2 Timothy 3:16 (KJV) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. Tied in with this are comments about New Testament/Old Testament prophets - this is not a Biblical distinction (rather true and false prophets). And besides, Old Testament prophecies are being fulfilled before our very eyes, and more fulfilment is imminent! They will be vindicated!

(4) The Role of Suffering in the Life of a Believer

Some faith teachers imply that Christians are not meant to suffer, but God leads us to victory through suffering. You are sometimes made to feel you are doing something wrong if you are suffering! Jesus has suffered intolerably for us, but we need to endure some suffering - for example, the Apostle Paul was shown by Ananias how much he would suffer!

(5) Church Practices - Communion and Gifts of the Spirit

I have noticed in some, albeit not in all word-faith churches, that the emphasis on the written word has contributed to communion (with the Living Word) not being part of the regular weekly service. Traditionally this would not happen - and I admit that I am traditional (and grateful to be so) on this matter of the Communion Service, as it is so rich in meaning. In many Pentecostal churches now prophecy and the gifts of the Spirit are not encouraged (or, in some instances, not even allowed) during the services - even though this does not accord with Biblical teaching (let the congregation judge). In some churches we also see one family doing much of the preaching - sometimes this may be good, but other times this approach limits the ministry of others in the congregation.

(6) Selective Teaching from the Word of God

Typically this involves (subtle and not so subtle) emphasis on the good parts of the Bible without coming to grips with the totality of the Word of God - something we can all do with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. For example, teachers will say God can not be the cause of physical calamity, yet in Isaiah 45:7 we read “I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things.” This is so important for the time we are living in - Jesus Himself warned us that near the end life would be difficult (earthquakes and wars) and we need to have an understanding of God’s sovereignty.

(7) Jehovah Jireh and the Prosperity Doctrine

Last but not least - in Genesis 22:14 after God provided a ram to take Isaac’s place, Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. The key point is this - the naming of God as Jehovah Jireh was because God had provided an alternate sacrifice for Isaac. God blessed Abraham with wealth, but even if he had lived a life in poverty, God would still have been the Lord Will Provide! This is where the subtle influence of deception can shift the pendulum from that which really matters (He has given us His Son!) to an undue emphasis on material wealth. He does, however, bless us with many other blessings!

On a personal note, I remember that decades ago you could tell the pastor’s car - it was one of the oldest in the car park (I know, my father was the pastor!). My mother worked full-time to supplement the (then) meagre pastoral salary. My father’s office was in the laundry. Today, sometimes you can tell the senior pastor’s car - it is one of the most expensive in the car park. Things have quite rightly improved for pastors and, over the years, the Lord has provided well for my parents.

In my own work, I went 25 years without a promotion (before retiring). I watched many others be promoted from below, to well above me. The next level up came with a car. This would have been nice, but we managed with one car and I used the time on buses to read the Word of God (and many, many Five Doves letters!). Promotion would have been nice, and I have had the joy of watching many great Christians be promoted. But in the end, He freely gave me His Son - this is what really matters! He also threw in some enjoyable and unexpected work trips overseas (He is no man’s debtor!).

Advice from Jesus

In Matthew 13 Jesus speaks of three things relating to deception: the enemy sowing darnel (tares) among the wheat (verse 25), birds in the branches of the mustard tree (verse 32) and leaven in the meal (verse 33). These are all warnings! Based these there are some things that we can be alert to if we are to avoid deception:

The wheat and tares: the servants wanted to weed out the tares, but Jesus (verse 29) said NO - we may root up the true wheat with the weeds. In many churches today we see, for example, wrong teachings. Sometimes we need to act, but other times we may need to let things go through to the keeper (in cricketing terms) - He is the Lord of the Harvest, and says let them grow together for now (the darnel/tares will be gathered and burnt).

The mustard tree: the seed of the mustard tree is commonly small, but evidently the tree (in Israel) grows many feet high. There is great power in the gospel and this parable foreshadowed the worldwide growth of Christianity, but the enemy sends birds (demonic forces) to shelter, and become accepted in the tree. We need to both recognise the incredible power of Christ in His church, but also be aware of deception. A mega church can be true, but may also have grown by compromise with deception.

Leaven in the Bible is consistently symbolic of evil, and we need to be ultra aware of deception. In looking at a church’s teaching it is just as important to consider what they are not preaching on, not just what is being covered. For example, is there a passion for the cross, for Israel, for the Second Coming, an understanding of the power of the blood of Jesus Christ, and an understanding of suffering. Is the preaching soundly based on good exegesis of the Word of God.

I hope these reflections may be of some help. Remember that we may be searching for a church that is not there yet (in terms of a local fellowship). I believe this will change, but in the meantime encourage one another (God may have placed you in a church to strengthen others). And we do have the Internet to have at least cyber fellowship with other like minded believers! And it will be nice to see other doves face to face in His time.

Maranatha! Denis

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com