Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Biblical astronomer reports on the Comet Signs for Apr. 11th

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:17:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Biblical astronomer reports on the Comet Signs for Apr. 11th

BIBLICAL ASTRONOMER REPORTS ON THE COMET SIGNS FOR 4/11

Below is a fascinating article, written by Biblical astronomer and Biblical scholar, Bob Schlenker. It goes into great detail about what I reported on yesterday, the crossing of two comets in consecutive years, 1996 and 1997, at the EXACT same co-ordinates in the sky, ON THE VERY SAME DAY OF THE YEAR, APRIL 11TH.

As reported below, this comet crossing was pointing us to the future Antichrist. Comet Hale-Bopp was also given as a likely sign of warning to the people in Noah's day of the coming worldwide disaster, of the Great Flood.

It is startling and amazing to realize that Apr. 11, 2012, is the midpoint date of the Final 7 Years, or the likely date of the start of the 1260-day reign of the Antichrist, and the Great Tribulation. Jesus told us in the last days, there would be signs in the Heavens. Apr. 11, 1986, is also the day of the year that the most famous comet of all, Halley's Comet, made its closest approach to earth, during a return to our solar system. Comets are known as harbingers of tragic things to come upon the earth. Are these three comets all pointing us to the likely start of the 2nd worldwide disaster, the Great Tribulation on Apr. 11, 2012???

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com
-----------------------------------
The Open Scroll
What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'
Mark 13:37

Hale-Bopp in Argo

We have seen evidence that the comet Hale-Bopp is a sign from a number of angles already, and have also considered a sign in the constellation Argo. Now, if the celestial light Hale-Bopp were to appear in the zodiacal sign known as Argo, wouldn't that be notable? It did! Hale-Bopp passed through that area of the sky in mid-August to December 1997!

As previously mentioned, Hale-Bopp very likely last appeared prior to the flood in Noah's day as a warning. Bob Wadsworth, fellow Biblical astronomer, has noted that Hale-Bopp, as seen from earth, spends most of its time in the constellation Pavo. Pavo, previously known as Argos, appears to represent Noah, the builder of the ark of which Argo is likely a symbol. Another association with Noah is seen in connection with the year that began when the comet was actually seen in Argo. The Jewish accounting of the year which began in September of 1997 was the year numbered 5758. In Hebrew, it is composed of the four letters tav, shin, nun, chet and can be viewed as an acrostic meaning "season of Noah." As the Rabbis like to say, "Coincidence is not a kosher word."

Hale-Bopp/Hyakutake - X Marks The Spot!

If you think what you've been learning so far about this comet Hale-Bopp has been interesting, let me suggest to you that "you ain't seen nothin' yet"! A comparison of the paths of the comets reveals some extremely provocative information. When the paths of Hyakutake and Hale-Bopp are traced and charted, they can be seen to intersect, as my friend Bob Wadsworth discovered just this last month. The place where their paths intersect has a very significant meaning AND the interval of time between when each comet was at that intersection point is exactly one solar year - to the day! So, they were in the same meaningful place exactly one year apart - near the variable beta star Algol in the constellation Perseus: Hyakutake on April 11, 1996 and Hale-Bopp on April 11, 1997. Of course, this might be just a coincidence, but it seems far more likely that the Lord is directing our attention with this sign to focus upon both the date and the designated location. I think its reasonable to infer that the meaning of that area of the sky and the meaning of the indicated date are related and that these are in harmony with the general signification of a comet. The doubling of the comets suggests to me that it is established and that it will happen without a long delay. (See Genesis 41:32)

If you superimpose the charted paths of the two comets, you see that an X is formed, the paths being nearly perpendicular. The picture looks rather like the cross-hairs of a rifle scope, focused right between the eyes of what is pictured in the sky charts as the severed head of the Gorgon, medusa. Although the Greeks called that head being held by Perseus, Medusa, the Hebrew name for it is Rosh Satan, "the head of the adversary" - Satan's head!

The paths of the comets intersect very near the beta star in Perseus, algol, which means, "rolling round." Another name for it is Al Ghoul, the evil spirit. The Starlore Handbook says that, according to tradition, Algol is the most malevolent star of the heavens. This star is a variable star, cycling every 69 hours between a brightness of the fourth magnitude and the second. According to Bullinger: "It is a most remarkable phenomenon that so many of these enemies should be characterised by variable stars!"

The perpendicular intersection of the two comet's paths near Algol also appears like a cross; a cross, right between the eyes or in the forehead of the head of Satan! That's rather ironic symbolism, isn't it? This leads us to view this area of the sky as representing the lawless one, the anti-messiah beast. The appearance of the cross on the forehead reminds me of the mark of the beast in the forehead if the followers of the beast. (See Revelation 13:16) The beast whose followers will have his mark in their foreheads will surely be as Satan's head in the earth. The appearance of the cross speaks also of some association with the "Christian Church,' which is in keeping with the foreshadowing of the unveiling of the lawless one shown by Judas iscariot's coming out from among the 12 disciples to betray the Messiah.

It would appear that this phenomenon of the crossing of the comet's paths is a sign given to indicate the coming of the lawless one. The coming of this wicked one will itself be a sign to the church that it is about to be gathered to the Lord. (See II Thessalonians 2:1-3) Because of this hope we have, a sign of the soon coming of the lawless one is a welcome sign, but a sobering one. Here is what the coming of the evil one will be like.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, 10 and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 for this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

II Thessalonians 2:9-12

Consider how that the people who have been involved with the Heaven's Gate group have fallen prey to this deception. Lest you think that the people who will be deceived are a particularly gullible few, consider the testimony our Lord related to us in Matthew 24.

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

Matthew 24:24

The implication here is that all but the elect will be deceived. That includes a majority of the people on the planet! How do we avoid being deceived? because any counterfeit is recognized only by having a familiarity with the details of a genuine, to know the true Messiah intimately is our best preparation. To be familiar with what the Bible says about the lawless one and the signs to be given is most helpful. I have written at some length (See endnote #4) about the sign which is specifically given to signal the church when it is about to be harvested from the earth, a sign which involves the lawless one. When he is revealed in a powerful anointing and display of power and authority, this is the sign by which we will know the nearness of our departure to be with the Lord.

Let me show you how the date the two comet's paths intersected relates to this sign. One of the most important things I learned about the revealing of the lawless one is that a particular date on the Hebrew calendar is highlighted by the foreshadowing biblical types of the event. The Hebrew calendar date Nisan 13 is strongly suggested for the event to occur. Because the Hebrew calendar is a lunar-based calendar, Nisan 13 corresponds to a different date each year on our common solar-based "Gregorian" calendar. In 1996 and 97, the comet's paths crossed on the same Gregorian date, April 11, but the corresponding Hebrew dates were Nisan 22 (in 1996) and Nisan 4 (in 1997). I was curious about how closely associated April 11 and Nisan 13 might be, so I cross-checked the calendar years for a thirty year period (from 1981-2010). April 11 coincides with Nisan 13 in only one year, 2006. As a plot of all the dates would show, April 11 falls in a very random distribution across the whole month of Nisan. This approach didn't produce the fruit I thought it might. However, when I ignored the Gregorian date and simply considered the two Hebrew dates designated by the comets, (Nisan 22 and Nisan 4) I discovered that the mean date was indeed Nisan 13! (22-4=18 | 18/2=9 | 4+9=13 | 13+9=22)

It is a fact that the mean Hebrew calendar date of the crossed paths of the comets is the very date given in the Bible when three (and four) distinct foreshadowing types are presented for the revealing of the lawless one. It is a fact that the comets crossed paths in the area of the sky known in Hebrew as "Rosh Satan"- the head of Satan; the nearest named star being traditionally known as the most malevolent star in the heavens. If there really are signs in the heavens and the lights in the celestial heavens are given for signs and appointed times, isn't it time we paid attention to their message?

A Prophetic Message

Do not put out the Spirit's fire; 20 do not treat prophecies with contempt. 21 Test everything. Hold on to the good.

I Thessalonians 5:19-21

Prophetic messages have been given by some connecting the comet Hale-Bopp with the lawless one. John Leary brought forth a message in this regard on Thursday, March 27, 1997.

Jesus said: "My son, this comet that you have seen tonight with your own eyes, is the sign of the Anti-Christ's coming. I have told you before to look to the skies for the signs of things to come. I have also told you that I, and not the Anti-Christ, would produce this sign of his coming. As you see the darkness come after, you will know his reign will be brief, but darkness will have its day much like the men I allowed to crucify Me for your sake." (Thanks to Dr. William Zambrano for bringing this to my attention).

Although there are many who claim to be prophets and their testimonies are diverse, we have a directive (1 Thessalonians 5:20-21) not to treat prophecies with contempt and to test everything, holding on to the good. John Leary is a Catholic. Many would automatically reject any message he brought forth on that basis alone. It's not my intent to provide a blanket endorsement of all his prophecies and neither do I condone Catholicism or any other-ism, but we're going to find that this very relevant prophecy passes the test!

John stated that Jesus said: "My son, this comet that you have seen tonight with your own eyes, is the sign of the Anti-Christ's coming. that would seem to be confirmed by what we have noted thus far, would it not? The date the prophecy was brought forth seems to be important because of the words Jesus was purported to have said about the comet "that you have seen tonight with your own eyes." What was so special about Thursday March 27? It was "Holy Thursday," the day before the day Catholic tradition asserts was the crucifixion day, or, "Good Friday." According to the scriptural record, Jesus was crucified on the 14th of Nisan. March 27th relates to Nisan 13, then, in a manner appropriate to the prophet's own frame of reference - it is the day before the crucifixion.

In my opinion, the prophecy passes the test. As a test of authenticity of any forewarning about the revelation of the lawless one, the Nisan 13 connection continues to work, time and time again. Watch future anniversaries of Nisan 13, friends. It looms darkly on the horizon.

Being now better informed of the facts, the traditional signification of a comet as that of a bad omen seems adequately supported by the Hyakutake/Hale-Bopp comets.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: Ron Reese: Biblical astronomer reports on the Comet Signs for Apr. 11th