Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"COULD THERE BE THREE RAPTURES?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/pattic228.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Patti C (28 Feb 2012)
"COULD THERE BE THREE RAPTURES?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COULD THERE BE THREE RAPTURES?

First off, I want to tell you that the Holy Spirit led me to these conclusions, over a period of these past couple of weeks. I have prayed and diligently searched the Bible, but mainly in was a matter of coming up with the right questions, that opened the door to the answers.

For as many years as I have been studying the Bible, there was one question that I never felt I had a complete answer to. Plus, there are so many opinions, well

Biblically supported, that I have changed my mind many times on this issue. I firmly believed that the Rapture would be Pre-Wrath while in Bible College, but then when I studied further I came to believe that it was definitely Pre-tribulation. Yet, the way things are going in the world, brought me back to the Pre-wrath position. The only position that did not seem to fit at all was Post-tribulation.

Reading the letters here on Five Doves started me looking at the whole thing again. Especially due to all the posts about who would be going in the Rapture and who would not. And then an amazing thing occurred a few days ago…the Lord told me that all three positions are correct. That kind of blew me away, but, all of a sudden puzzle pieces just started falling into place. I am not writing this to convince anyone else to believe me, but to have peace and understanding in my own heart as to what the TRUTH is.

Please bear with me, as I show how this is the best answer to my years of questions, and one that I am totally comfortable with. It just makes so much sense!!!
I am simplifying this best that I can, but please do your own research and find out for yourself.

Everyone is right, and everyone will go, but it is just a matter of which one a person will go in. THIS IS NOT ABOUT SALVATION, THIS IS ABOUT SANCTIFICATION!!!
Every born again Christian will make it into the Kingdom of Heaven; it is just a matter of when!!!

THERE ARE THREE RAPTURES, AND THEY MATCH UP WITH THE THREE HARVESTS, AND WITH THREE FEASTS DAYS.

Before we get into that, I want to talk about how there are actually 7 raptures in the Bible, and the last three have to do with the end of days.

The first four raptures in the Bible

The first was Enoch, and this can be found in Genesis 5:24; “And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.”

The second is Elijah, and that can be found in 2 Kings 2:11; “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”

The third is Jesus Christ and that can be found in Act 1:9-11; “And when he (Yeshua, Jesus) had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”

The fourth is the Old Testament Saints, that ascend with Jesus, and that can be found in Matt 27:52-53; “And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.”

THE 3 RAPTURES IN THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS

The fifth is what we would consider the first at the end of days. This would be the Barley harvest.

THE FIRST FRUITS OF THE BARLEY HARVEST AND THIS IS PRE-TRIBULATION!!

This fifth, (first) rapture is what the apostle Paul calls a mystery in 1 Cor. 15: 51-54; “Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep (die), but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.”

All those who have died in the faith, while watching and praying and are MATURE CHRISTIANS, and all those alive who are WATCHING AND PRAYING, and are MATURE CHRISTIANS!!! This is the BRIDE OF CHRIST, and they are described in Rev.7:9-17;

“After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.”

The Bride of Christ will rule with Him in HEAVEN.
They sing a song of Worship of the LAMB.

THIS HARVEST MATCHES WITH THE FEAST OF PENTECOST.
#######

The sixth rapture, which would be considered the second in the Book of Revelation, is found in Rev.11:12.
“And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.”

THIS IS THE FIRST FRUITS OF THE WHEAT HARVEST AND IS MID-TRIBULATION.
This rapture happens between the sixth and seventh trumpets and the gathering of the TWO WITNESSES, THAT ARE CALLED TO “COME UP HITHER” and the 144,000 sealed in Rev.7. In Rev. 14:1-5 we see they are in heaven, where they sing the song of MOSES AND THE SONG OF THE LAMB. Also see Rev.11:15-19 and

THIS HARVEST MATCHES WITH THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS.
########

The seventh, which is the third and final rapture, is found in Rev. 12:5; “And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.”

THIS IS THE GRAPE HARVEST AND IS PRE-WRATH

These are all the Jewish believers that have come to the Lord after being witnessed to by the 144,000 that are already in heaven. The 144,000 are the man-child that is taken to heaven before these new believers are. We see that they are now in heaven in Rev. 15:2
“And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, [and] over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.”

THEY SING THE SONG OF MOSES, THE SERVANT OF GOD AND THE SONG OF THE LAMB.

THIS HARVEST MATCHES WITH THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES.
#######

I know this all may seems strange, but the number 3 has been in my head for months, and it was not until recently that the Lord put it on my heart to search out this possibility. The above post is not extensive and I will study more throughout the Bible in the coming weeks. I could sure use the help of some of you gifted Bible scholars on Five Doves to either help prove it, or blow me out of the water. To me it makes sense and it clearly shows how so many of us could be wondering about who goes and who does not, when in actually Christ wants each and everyone one of His lost sheep, and will go to great lengths to save them all!!!

At the very least, it may get some new and interesting discussions going.

May the Lord bless and keep you all!!

Patti C.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "COULD THERE BE THREE RAPTURES?"

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/bruceb229.htm

PART I

Bruce Baber (29 Feb 2012)
"To Patti C. I agree and I'll show you why"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Patti C. please read through this and see why I also came to the conclusion of multiple rapture events. For years I bhave believed in both a pretrib and prewrath rapture. Your addition of a third rapture at the end of the trib also fits.

YBIC

Bruce Baber

Introduction:

Parallels in the Bible

Judaic poetry was composed using parallels. Not the meter and rhyme that we are used to. Here's just one example out of the thousands that occur in our Bible. Psalm 119: "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Lamp to my feet" and "light to my path" are parallel ways of saying the same thing. Now look at a familiar Bible story. In Genesis chapter 37 we are introduced to a boy named Joseph. Notice the parallels in this story with the life of Jesus.

Here’s some of the parallels between Joseph and Jesus:

Son of a wealthy, loving father/ shepherd/ each given a special coat/ taken to Egypt/ became a servant/ ministry began at thirty/ filled with the Spirit/ gave bread to the hungry/ resisted temptations/ prophesied/ falsely accused/ condemned between two prisoners/ one prisoner saved and one was not. /Joseph married just before the seven years of famine and Jesus will take His bride before the seven years of tribulation!

I could go on and on. There are over twenty parallels between them. The point is this. God speaks to us through His word in parallels. He uses parallels to teach us! There is a parallel in the scriptures that teaches us something about the end-time church!

The Two Feet of the Body of Christ

The Mystery of the End-Time Church…

by Bruce Baber

The two feet of the statue in Daniel's vision symbolize the end-time empire.

The two feet of the body of Christ symbolize the end-time church!

I was in the delivery room with my wife when both of our children were born. I remember how anxious and excited I was as a proud, expectant father. Both Suzanne and I were so relieved and happy when the doctor announced, "I can see the head!" In the moments that followed, there was a body and last, those two tiny feet. Our joy was fulfilled when we saw each of our children born whole and complete into this world.

Of course, the joy we felt cannot equal God's joy with the birth of His church. After all, He had waited and planned for it for so long! Is the analogy accurate? Is the comparison of a baby's birth to the church's birth a fair comparison to make? Absolutely! The church is the Body of Christ and He is the head. The Bible states this in a number of passages quite clearly. See Ephesians 4:12 and 5:23.

Here also is what Paul wrote in I Corinthians.
1 Corinthians 12:12-26
12 The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its p arts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Now the body is not made up of one part but of many. 15 If the foot should say, "Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body," it would not for that reason cease to be part of the body.

And further on in I Corinthians 12: 18-20 it reads:
18 But in fact God has arranged the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

Knowing that we are part of the body of Christ, we may also find it interesting to go back and read Psalm 139. It certainly speaks about how God formed us in the womb and knew us before we were born as individuals into this world. However, when we view this Psalm in terms of the birth of the church as Christ's body, i t takes on both a very symbolic and prophetic meaning.

In fact, there are many places in the Bible that hint at what was to become the future birth of the church. But, once we begin to focus on the birth of the church and begin to think in those terms, we are left with a very obvious conclusion. If the church is born into this world like a baby, with first the head (Christ) appearing, followed in succession by the other parts of the body, then the end-time church would naturally have to be the feet.

We, the end-time church, are the feet of the Body of Christ! This fact is important. It allows us to see if God has foreshadowed any events which relate to this part of the church. Now that we know how to look for it, we find that the Bible has a great deal to tell us!

It seems staggering to me that so much has been written on the two feet of the image which appears in Nebuchadnezzar's dream which is found in the book of Daniel. Volumes and volumes! Daniel, him se lf, tells us that the feet of the statue represent the end-time empire. We know this is the revived Roman Empire. Much has been said in books, sermons, lectures and discussions about the feet of the statue. If the Bible gives us so much to go on regarding the feet of the image in the book of Daniel, isn't it possible that the Bible would give us at least as much detail about the end-time church? In fact, it gives us a great amount.

One Heel Will be Bruised

All the way back in Genesis 3:15, we find a veiled reference relating to a foot, or heel, which will be injured by Satan. Practically everyone agrees that this is a reference to the crucifixion of Christ. So do I. Jesus' feet were pierced when He was crucified. Genesis 3:15 certainly does symbolize the crucifixion event. However, it is also a veiled foreshadowing of an event which pertains to the end-time church. How do I know this? Because the Bible doesn't make mistakes. Genesis 3:15 clearly says heel (singular) . It does not say heels (plural). During the crucifixion, both of Jesus' feet were pierced. I am utterly convinced that when God was speaking in Genesis 3:15, He was at the same time making a veiled prophecy about the end-time church! Just as the statue in Daniel has two feet which represent the end-time world power, so the end-time church is represented by two feet, one of which will be bruised, or persecuted by the seed of Satan! God says that one heel will be bruised, not two. What happens to the other foot? The answer is simple. One part of the church (one foot) will have gone in the Rapture! It was the front foot.

(Note: If the seed / offspring of the serpent refers to the antichrist and the seed/ offspring of the woman refers to body of Christ which is the church, then the foot of Christ, or church left behind may be responsible for the head wound that the antichrist receives. Someone who is a member of the body of Christ that is left behind which I refer to as the second foot, may somehow deliver one or two blows to the antichrist thus wounding his head causing him to be blinded in one eye and another wound which would cause the antichrist‘s arm to wither. This attack on the antichrist would happen close to the midpoint of the tribulation and seem to kill the antichrist. However, the antichrist will rise up fully possessed by the devil).

I remember something that happened to me when I was a young boy. I was fishing with some older boys at a pond. Sunning itself beside the water's edge was a poisonous copperhead snake. I didn't see it. I stepped right on top of it. The moment it moved under my foot, I saw it and jumped. That snake was mad! It came after me. Thankfully, my friends were there to chase it away with their fishing poles. But, had that snake caught me, it would surely have bitten me on the back of my heel. I was running from it. My heel was the only place it could have struck me. When Satan chases and persecutes the end-time church, which is represented symbolically by the feet, he will surely bruise and afflict the heel of the foot which is fleeing from him. One foot of the church will be beyond his grasp. It will have departed.

Enoch and Elijah

Back to foreshadowing. If one foot of the church is taken in the Rapture, we should find it foreshadowed in the scriptures. It's there, of course. Enoch. We find him raptured way back in Genesis. He is the first one to have ever been taken away. But, he isn't the last one! There is further foreshadowing of a second Rapture. Elijah. He foreshadows the Rapture of the second foot of the persecuted end-time church. Elijah's life perfectly represents the church of the persecution during the Tribulation. At various times he had to go into hiding. He was persecuted by King Ahab and his wife Jezebel who participated in the vilest forms of idolatry. Of special interest is the fact that during a period of about three years, there was a severe drought and famine. He had to leave his country and live with a widow who miraculously supplied him with food. On another occasion, Elijah was supplied with food by ravens. Later, he was helped by an angel who provided food and water. At various times, Elijah would say he was the only believer left.

Taken together, all these instances make a dramatic parallel to the events which transpire for the Christians who have to go through the persecution. Not being able to buy or sell, they will be forced from their homes and depend on miraculous provision from God. They too may feel like they are the only true believers who are left. However, they are not alone. God will not abandon them just as he did not abandon Elijah. Moreover, the persecuted Christians will have the same source of strength that Elijah had. They will receive the Holy Spirit. Remember what the Amplified Bible calls the Holy Spirit? He is called the Comforter, Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby.

The Departure and Return of the Holy Spirit

There are many who teach that when the Pre-Tribulation church goes in the (first) Rapture, the Holy Spirit departs with them. This is only partially true. The Holy Spirit does go with them. However, he does return. Just like our blessed Savior who departed, but will come again. Can this be proven? Yes! Beyond any doubt. In John 14:16, Jesus said, "I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever." A little further on, Jesus said, "I will not leave you comfortless." I would call this teaching pretty direct. But, let's see if it fits with what we know about the end-time church being the symbolic feet of Christ. Earlier , I said that once we knew that the end-time church is symbolically represented by the feet of Christ, it would lead us to discover what God has in store. Let's find out.

On two separate occasions, Jesus' feet were anointed with a costly perfume. Luke 7:38 and John 12:3 describe two separate, but similar events. In each case, Jesus' feet were anointed with costly perfume. Read the passages and compare them for yourself. They are two separate events! One occurs in the house of a Pharisee and other event occurs in the home of Mary and Martha. Here is what John Wesley said in his commentary on Luke 7:37. "A woman - Not the same with Mary of Bethany, who anointed him six days before his last Passover. "

The perfume is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. What a perfectly harmonious analogy! The church which goes in the first Rapture has the Holy Spirit. Later, the remaining church is given the Holy Spirit! This brings me to an important point. The very reason that part of the church is left behind at the first Rapture is because they are living without the power of the Holy Spirit in their lives right now! They will be left out of the first event and have to live through a terrible persecution because they are not living for Jesus in the present. What a terrible tragedy!

I believe that for a period of time, the church of the persecution (symbolized by the second foot of Christ) will have to endure without the Holy Spirit. They will be like Jeremiah, who in Lamentations 1:16, said, "For these things I weep; my eyes flow with tears, because a comforter, one who could refresh and restore my soul, is far from me..." (Amplified Bible). But, please remember that God will not abandon this church. They will be sent the Holy Spirit. After all, it was ten days after Jesus departed this world before the Holy Spirit was sent.

The Foolish Virgins

Jesus taught a parable which is a warning about being caught without enough of the Holy Spirit at His coming to take the church into Heaven. It is known as the parable of the foolish virgins.

Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there not be enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door (which opens in heaven at the Rapture) was shut (like the door of the Ark) Afterward came also the other virgins, saying Lord, Lord , open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Christ is the bridegroom coming for His bride, the church. The oil represents the Holy Spirit. We should not be like foolish virgins and be left behind at the first trumpet call.

The Servants Who Missed the Wedding

The following scripture may be the clincher. Read Luke 12:36. The characters are not virgins waiting to be taken to a wedding. They are servants waiting for their master to return for them after he has been to the wedding!

35 "Be dressed ready for service and keep your lamps burning, 36 like men waiting for their master to return from a wedding banquet, so that when he comes and knocks they can immediately open the door for him. 37 It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. I tell you the truth, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them. 38 It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night.

Does this mean that the first foot caught up in the rapture joins the others in Heaven to be the bride of Christ and join Him in the marriage supper? Does this mean that the second foot which is caught up later is not the bride, but is still considered His servants? These questions occur to me and I think the answer may be "yes." The book of Joel has a passage about the Holy Spirit being given to waiting servants…

Joel: 17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. 19 I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. 21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.'

Two Trumpet Calls

When the Jews were wandering in the wilderness, before entering the Promised Land, there were two trumpet calls in the morning to prepare the people to move out. The first one called the leaders of the tribes. The second one called the remainder of the people. Just as with the ancient Jews, there will be two trumpet calls for the church. Both trumpet calls are to the two coming rapture events. If you are reading this before the first Rapture, I urge you to pray for the fullness of the Holy Spirit in your life and the lives of all your loved ones. Do it now! Don't wait. Be ready when the first call is made. You do not have to endure the agony of persecution.

If you are reading this after the first call, take heart. The Holy Spirit will come. Pray for the Holy Spirit unceasingly and God will surely provide. And just like with Elijah, God will provide sustenance, food when you need it, water when you need it. It might not be a feast. It might only be as little as what a bird can bring (remember Elijah being fed by the ravens). God will never abandon you, no matter how you feel. Don't go with feelings. Go with faith! There is hope for you. He will give food, the Holy Spirit and a second call to join Him in Heaven at the second Rapture. Remember, just like feet, we mount up the stairs one foot at a time.

Jacob's Ladder

One foot at a time. That's how we climb the steps of a ladder, or go up the stairs. In Genesis 28:12, Jacob has a dream. It is one of the most familiar passages in the Bible and yet many of us have missed its significance.

"He had a dream in which he saw a stairway resting on the earth, with its top reaching to heaven, and the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. " Yes. It is a ladder. In all my life, I never climbed a ladder using two feet at a time. The point is simple and well taken. The two symbolic feet of Christ's body will mount up to Heaven in two stages. There will be two Raptures.

Is this the only example we can look at? No. Look at the Song of Solomon. So many people ignore this book. I don't know why. It is one of the most beautiful books in the Bible. One of the reasons that I delight in reading it is because it gives us a wonderful insight into how God views the Bride of Christ. Please remember that the body, the church, is also the Bride of Christ and is described in those terms in a number of different

passages.

In the Song of Solomon (chapter 2, verse 10) the inspired word of God says, "My beloved speaks to me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away..." At the Rapture, God will call us to rise up! A few verses later (verse 14), the Amplified Bible says, "So I went with him, and when we were climbing the rocky steps..." There it is again! Steps. Steps which we can only climb up one foot at a time.

It would be easy at this point to digress. There is a great deal more that could be made out of the foreshadowing in the Song of Solomon. However, the point I would most like to bring out, regards the specific reference this book makes about the feet. Please notice the beautiful descriptions attributed to each part of the body. We see how God feels about each and every part. The feet are described as being beautiful (chapter 7, verse 1). God truly loves us! To Him, we are beautiful despite all our faults. Despite all we have ever done, God finds beauty in us.

Do I Have any Other Proof?

Up to this point, if you only believe there is one rapture and that it occurs before the tribulation, then how do you reconcile your belief with Genesis 18:22-33? Read this passage directly from the New International Version.

Genesis 18:23-33

23 Then Abraham approached him and said: "Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing--to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?" 26 The Lord said, "If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake." 27 Then Abraham spoke up again: "Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city because of five people?" "If I find forty-five there," he said, "I will not destroy it." 29 Once again he spoke to him, "What if only forty are found there?" He said, "For the sake of forty, I w ill not do it." 30 Then he said, "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?" He answered, "I will not do it if I find thirty there." 31 Abraham said, "Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?" He answered, "I will not do it if I find thirty there."32 Then he said, "May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?" He answered, "For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it." 33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

If God won't even destroy a city such as wicked Sodom, how can you accept an unchangeable God destroying the world unless you accept that no one will get saved after the rapture of the Bride? I contend that people will get saved. They will endure persecution and death. They will be caught up to Heaven.

The story of Abraham leaving the area of Sodom would parallel the first rapture. Read the story about Lot. He is warned to leave Sodom too. But not until moments before God’s wrath is poured out on the city! This would be the parallel to a prewrath rapture which presumably occurs at the midpoint of the tribulation.

I know what you must be thinking. If there are two separate Raptures, then when will they occur? I truly don't know. I believe we are in the final days. As for the second Rapture, look at Revelation 2:10. Once again, I will quote from the Amplified Bible:

"Fear nothing that you are about to suffer. Dismiss your dread and your fears! Behold, the devil is indeed about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested and proven and critically appraised; and for ten days you will have affliction. Be loyally faithful unto death - (that is) even if you must die for it - and I will give you the crown of life."

My guess is that the second rapture occurs when the two witnesses are taken up in the book of Revelation. At the midway point of tribulation? I suppose. I can only conclude that it is far better to be a participant in the first rapture. God doesn't want us to endure the coming persecution. He gives us a way out! We just have to be ready. Remember those virgins who were waiting for the bridegroom to come? Some were ready and some foolishly were not. I urge you to pray. Pray that the Holy Spirit will come fully and completely to live in you. Be filled with His presence. Accept not only God's salvation and accept Him as Lord of your life. Do it now. Please do not wait.

PART II

Finally, let me address why I think that very few people have caught on to the Two Rapture Theory. I think it's the same reason that there was confusion in Jesus' day when people missed the fact that the Messiah would have to come twice. The prophecies would often show the first and second coming in the same context. Passages that relate to the two raptures are perceived by readers as being all about one and the same event.

Do I believe that there are two rapture events? Yes, until I am confronted with compelling evidence that would lead me to believe otherwise. In the end, what matters most is that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. May God be with you and may He give us all faith, hope, peace, humility, understanding and love.

Post Script: Draw two stick figures on a sheet of paper. The first one will represent the statue in Daniel's vision. Label the head Babylon. The arms and shoulders will be the Medes and Persians. The torso is Greece. The legs are the eastern and western Roman empire. Lastly the feet are the end-time empire. Now start labeling the second figure with Christ as the head. The arms and shoulders are Ephesus and Smyrna. The torso is Pergamos. The legs are Thyatira and Sardis. The end-time church is represented by Philadelphia and Laodicea. Many have wrongly labeled all of the end-time church as Laodicea because it is mentioned last in Revelations. However this best describes the state of the end-time church in Europe and parts of the US. The Philadelphia church is still very much alive and full of the Holy Spirit in some parts of the US, Africa and China. The end time churches are truly represented by the two feet of the body of Christ.

Post Script: I did not come up with the following, but surely believe that there is truth in it. Paul said to use the Jewish festivals as a way to view prophecy.

The first Spring harvest is the barley harvest which would represent the pretribulation rapture.

Barley is harvested by winnowing... tossing the grain up in the air to separate the grain from the husk.

The next harvest is the wheat harvest which could very well represent a prewrath rapture.

Wheat in ancient times was harvested using a tribulum (a word we get tribulation from)!

The tribulum was a board embedded with stones to bruise the kernels of wheat to separate it from the chaff.

Lastly comes the harvest of grapes. At the second coming, Christ will trod the grapes in the winepress of His wrath.

I found these parallels to be profoundly thought provoking.

As I write this, it could be days, or weeks away.

If you are left behind: Number one…get right with Jesus and make Him the Lord of your life. Number two… get what important essentials you can and get to a farm without delay. Preferably a farm owned by a relative. Do not go anywhere near the coast. I expect bad things to happen in coastal areas. When you leave do not look back or second guess. Money will soon become worthless. Do NOT take the mark of the beast even though propaganda will tell you that it is the only way to make purchases. Most likely, it will be some sort of microchip, but I can’t know for sure. Hell awaits everyone who accepts the mark, even though their actions will seem logical. DO NOT DO IT! Food, water, batteries, gasoline…get what you can as quickly as you can. If I am right, you need to hold out for three and a half years. When your resources run out…PRAY! This is important. Depend on God to provide. This will be hard, but He wants you to trust Him.

The antichrist and his puppet (the false prophet) will seem to do miraculous things to convince people to follow them. The antichrist will even receive a mortal wound and seem to come back from the dead. The antichrist is demon possessed. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. Let God lead you, guide you, direct you, protect you, and provide for you. I am not saying you won’t experience suffering. Immense suffering is coming upon the whole earth. I have been praying for you. If you have faith, you will join me in paradise. I will not have died, but I will be changed. Read your Bible. Read Randy Alcorn’s book entitled “Heaven.”

For years, I have taught Sunday School and written articles on the internet. I have tried to teach the things I know. I hope it made a difference.

“All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.” Roman 8:28.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/pattic229.htm

Patti C (29 Feb 2012)
"THREE RAPTURES PART 2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE RAPTURES PART 2

OVERVIEW, OUTLINE AND NEW REVELATION

This post is a follow up to my post of yesterday. There are so many interesting things to look at when researching this possibility of three Raptures. In this post I would like to outline the basics of what I posted yesterday, and to add some more interesting aspects that have come to light. I am so thrilled, because all of a sudden I am beginning to understand how everything fits together, and it really feels right, at least to my heart and mind.

OVERVIEW:

SEVEN WEEKS OF HARVEST EQUALS THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION

THREE EVENTS
There are three events that we have been looking for to happen before the Rapture, but, now, knowing there could be three raptures, we can see that there are three separate events that take place before each of these raptures.

These three events are the (1)the falling away (2) revealing of Antichrist, and (3) Antichrist establishing himself in the temple claiming to be God.

The first event is the Bride being raptured out of the end time Church. The end time church has gone apostate from the true faith. This departure, and/or divorce, from this apostasy, is the first Rapture. The Bride Departs, FALLS AWAY or divorces the Apostate Church; and marries Christ.

The second Rapture is Mid-Tribulation, and this is when the Anti-Christ is revealed, (the second event) but before he comes to full power, and turns against Israel. REMEMBER HE COMES IN PEACE, FIRST.

The third rapture happens after the third event, when the Anti-Christ comes into full power and declares himself God. He will then persecute the believers that have been saved by the 144,000(the Man-child of the Woman, Israel, that has already been raptured to heaven, Mid-Trib).

CHRIST DEALS WITH THE BRIDE FIRST
THE CHURCH SECOND
AND ISRAEL (THE JEWISH NEW BELIEVERS) THIRD

OUTLINE:

FIRST RAPTURE IS THE BRIDE
THIS IS PRE-TRIBULATION
BARLEY HARVEST
FEAST OF PENECOST
(I, now, believe that the 144,000 will be sealed on Ascension Day and the rapture will be on Pentecost).
SONG OF THE LAMB
ALL MATURE CHRISTIANS DEAD AND ALIVE
(There will be a great multitude of mature Christians from over 2,000 years!!! They have palm branches; they DID recognize the Messiah the first time!!!). Also, they will rule in Heaven with Christ.

SECOND RAPTURE
THIS IS MID-TRIBULATION
WHEAT HARVEST
FEAST OF TRUMPETS
SONG OF MOSES AND SONG OF THE LAMB
THIS IS THE TWO WITNESSES AND THE 144,000
THEY ALSO WILL RULE IN HEAVEN WITH CHRIST, THE ARE PART OF THE BRIDE.

THIRD RAPTURE
THIS IS PRE-WRATH
GRAPE HARVEST
FEAST OF TABERNACLES
SONG OF MOSES AND THE LAMB
THESE ARE THE TRIBULATION SAINTS, BOTH GENTILES AND JEWS.
THEY WILL RULE ON THE EARTH WITH CHRIST.

THE GRAPE HARVEST IS RIGHT BEFORE JESUS COMES TO EARTH….THEY WILL BE HARVESTED, AT THE LAST MOMENT BEFORE GOD’S WRATH IS POURED OUT ON THOSE REMAINING.
THOSE NOT RAPTURED WILL BE PROTECTED AND THEY WILL POPULATE THE EARTH IN THE NEW MILLINIUM.
ALL THESE GROUPS ARE PART OF THE FIRST RESSURECTION.
THE REST OF THE DEAD DO NOT RISE FOR 1,000 YEARS.

##########################

NEW REVELATIONS:

THE TWO WITNESSES ARE ENOCH AND ELIJAH THE TWO RAPTURED, WHILE ALIVE. THE FIRST TWO WITNESSES, OF THE RAPTURE EXPERIENCE, OUT OF THE SEVEN RAPTURES THAT TAKE PLACE.

THE 144,000 THOUSAND ARE THE SOULS UNDER THE ALTER, IN THE FIFTH SEAL JUDGEMENT, THAT ARE GIVEN WHITE ROBES (RESURRECTED BODIES). THIS IS THE SEAL OF GOD THEY ARE GIVEN RIGHT BEFORE THE RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE. THEY ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT SAINTS FROM THE ORIGINAL 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL, (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF EPHRIAM AND DAN).

THE GREAT REVIVAL IN THE CHURCH, (THE LATTER RAIN) COMES AFTER THE FIRST RAPTURE, NOT BEFORE!!! WHEN THE BRIDE IS TAKEN THESE FOOLISH VIRGINS WILL REALIZE THE TRUTH AND BE ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!!! THEY WERE BORN AGAIN, (HAD OIL IN THEIR LAMPS) BUT WERE NOT, YET, MATURE. THEY WILL MATURE, AND IN THE PROCESS SAVE MILLIONS!!! I BELIEVE THEY WILL BE RAPTURED MID-TRIB.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT TAKEN FROM THE EARTH, BUT REMAINS IN THESE FOOLISH VIRGINS, THE 144,000, THE TWO WITNESSES, AS WELL AS THE ANGEL WITH THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL.
GOD IS MERCIFUL, GOD IS ALL LOVE!!! HE WANTS EVERY LAST ONE OF US TO BE SAVED!!!!

There you have it…I am so thrilled!!! Once I started really looking this, the Book of Revelation has become a whole different experience!!! I really feel at peace with what I have discovered. It did not come from me, but from the Holy Spirit. I am sure there is much more to talk about, and many scriptures to include, but wanted to get this out there, and have you all help me with it, if you feel so inclined.

I still firmly believe that the Rapture of the Bride will happen this year…most likely Pentecost. But I am back to the Tribulation being 7 years, not just 3 and one half. I now believe that the Temple will be rebuilt as part of the Anti-Christ’s peace process. Maybe even the old city of Babylon will be rebuilt, as I think there are 3 Babylons portrayed in the end times. Also, I am beginning to believe, that maybe part of the strong delusion, that God sends, is the theory that there is but one Rapture.

Just a quick side note: There have been many posts about 5,6,7…that I did not really understand. But, now, knowing there are 7 Raptures in the Bible, it makes sense. The last three would be considered the fifth, sixth, and seventh, or 5, 6, and 7?? Just a thought.

May we all be spiritually mature Christians, watching and praying and filled with the Holy Spirit as we await our Blessed Hope!!!
Maranatha!

Patti C.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL