Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
America, Persia, And Israel Are Being Sacrificed For A One World Order

Saman Mohammadi
Infowars.com
February 19, 2012

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose"

“If the Washington/Tel Aviv-promoted hysteria is already at fever pitch, wait for March 20, when the Iranian oil bourse will start trading oil in other currencies apart from the US dollar, heralding the arrival of a new oil marker to be denominated in euro, yen, yuan, rupee or a basket of currencies.

That would suit Asian clients – from BRICS members India and China to US allies Japan and South Korea, not to mention NATO member Turkey. But that would also suit European clients, to pay for oil in their own currency. Tehran – as well as many key players in the developing world – does want to sink the petrodollar. That may be the straw to break the American camel’s back.” – Pepe Escobar, “US wants SWIFT war on Iran,”February 17, 2012.

“Most of all, it was a war that probably brought about more long-term changes than any other in history. Nothing demonstrated more the central position of Persia as a world power. With this war we see the end of a succession of ancient empires in Iran that began with Cyrus. It was also the end of over a thousand years of a complex interaction with the west. Persian civilization was, of course, soon to demonstrate its resilience by emerging phoenix-like out of the ashes into the brilliance of medieval Islamic Iran. But that would be a changed new Persia and a changed interaction with the west: with the ending of the old Persia, the old world also ended.” – Warwick Ball, “Towards One World: Ancient Persia and the West.” 2010. East & West Publishing: London. Pg. 134 – 135. The quote is from the chapter, “Two Super-Powers: Recovery, Expansion and the War That Changed the World,” about the century-long war between Rome and Persia in the sixth and seventh centuries A.D. Officially, the war began in 529 and ended in 629.

From its very inception, Israel was created to be destroyed in a third world war against the forces of Islam, the result of which will be a one world order. It is a cruel and miserable fate for the Jews and the people of the Middle East.

The people of all countries involved in World War III are victims of the worldwide and generational conspiracy which is loosely referred to as a one world order/world government plot. This global plot/conspiracy is satanic in nature, and includes the leaders of both the Zionists and Islamists, who are secretly working for the globalists in America and England to create a one world order.

In 1979, the Persians and Kurds in Iran were hijacked by Western-backed political Islamists from the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran’s religious fundamentalist community who are deeply involved in the secret global conspiracy to bring a one world government into being. The top Mullahs of Iran wear Muslim attire, but underneath, they are Freemasons part of the Illuminati who were placed into power by the shadow CIA and MI6.

Neither the leadership of Israel nor the leadership of Persia care about the well-being and security of their people. They don’t have any spiritual or psychological ties to these two ancient and sacred lands which share a rich and deep history. They view the people as animals to be tricked and slaughtered, not as subjects to be ruled and well-fed, or as citizens to be represented and respected.

In ancient times, the rulers wanted to increase the productivity and population of their lands. But in modern times, the rulers want to kill their slaves in mass wars. And this is most true regarding the rulers of America and England, where the Illuminati runs the whole show, in politics as well as in entertainment.

The leadership of America and the West is a giant death cult. George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, and Barack Obama all share dangerous New Age beliefs, and they have all talked about the need for a “one world order,” in different speeches and in various of ways.

But they don’t mention the fact that they are secretly conspiring with the totalitarian leaders of Israel and Islamic Iran to start one last world war before the coming age of universal peace and world harmony, which they promise will dawn after the ritual of bloodshed.

They keep the people in the dark and feed them totalitarian lies because in their warped minds the people are worse than animals or slaves. To them, the people are a cancerous plague to be wiped off the planet like lice, while they are the gods and creators of a new world.

The dark agents of Satan who want to create a one world dictatorship view themselves as friends of mankind, but they are deluded and disturbed mental patients. In reality, they are the greatest enemies of humanity in the history of the world.

They belong in Hell, not on Earth, and certainly not in positions of power where they are able to control the minds of the people in secret and dictate the collective destiny of the human species.

---------------------------------------

Lies and more Lies, Liars and more Liars.

As usual, the poorest pay the most because of evil, evil men's cruel pursuits; the culprit, evil hearts!

The Bible says "the heart is desperately wicked, who can know it".

Satan is surely the tempter, but it's a rebellious heart that yields to his seductions. It's this going after wickedness and power that will be the undoing of America, and the rest of the nations caught up in the mire of the New World Order Trap.

As we see all this world drama play out......
I, for one, hate it!! And Only our God can DEAL with it! He knows how to avenge His Holy Name!

Ps 139:21 " Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

v.22 "I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

My hope is knowing that our God is in control!

Sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees, but God not only sees, He is performing His Will..

Example: The Turmoil in Syria where the Syrian Christians are caught in the middle and Suffering terribly!!! God is WORKING, as the quote below demonstrates!

Amid this Middle Eastern climate of fear, chaos and uncertainty, we've never seen such openness to the gospel. In some of these tumultuous places, church requests to Open Doors for Bibles, teaching materials and training have dramatically increased. At no time are people more open to the gospel than when the world is crumbling around them. They're desperate for a spiritual anchor. I can almost guarantee that Islam, which is often the source of the instability they're facing, will not provide that anchor. Many are hearing the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit and are turning to faith in Jesus. That's the paradox of persecution: Despite the violence, the church is growing. And that brings us hope that the turmoil in these societies can be turned around in Christ.

By: Dr. Carl Moeller @ Crosswalk,com

God bless and keep you strong!
Maranatha! Sally

-----------------------------------

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, (http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button

Re: America, Persia, And Israel Are Being Sacrificed For A One World Order

Sally thanks for the information BUT I think this has been too far fetched.
Yes probably there is a conspiracy, but this conspiracy imo is really difficult to believe so that's high probability only a pure speculation from the heart of the author.

Bless you.
Gimel

Re: America, Persia, And Israel Are Being Sacrificed For A One World Order

Hi Gimel!
Your sound perspective is Always appreciated. I "do" realize that the article is OUT there, and it DOES sound far fetched, but I just got thru reading "Behold The Pale Horse" by William Cooper, who was killed because of what he knew going on in our government. He was a Christian that had the courage to expose this DEEP evil. There's a video out called "The Missing Piece" and it documents the repugnant corruption and greed in all levels of this nation and abroad. I went away feeling really "low" about all this until I took it to the Lord in prayer. I believe that God exposes all this for us to pray that we be strengthed to set our affections on Him in the time we have left! Unless He sends a GREAT Spiritual revival, this evil will continue. As He says..."unless He shortened the days, no flesh would be saved."