Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese (10 Feb 2012) "We can expect the Sudden Destruction on the Day of the 6th Warning Message"

"Fair Use for Discussion and Educational Purpose"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/ronr210.htm

WE CAN EXPECT THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ON THE DAY OF THE 6TH WARNING MESSAGE!

In today's post, you will discover how the NWO has warned us, that the Day of their Planned Sudden Destruction will come on the Day of the 6th Warning Message. We just received our 5th Warning Message, on Jan. 28th (See yesterday's post). For those of you who do not yet believe in a New World Order conspiracy, or that these evil, diabolical, and Satanic people, are not giving us clues in advance, of what their evil intentions are, please examine the evidence below. The Illuminati "New World Order" Card Game was introduced in 1995, accurately portraying the cataclysmic events of 9/11/01, six years before they happened. Their pattern of giving out Warning Messages, or Clues, was established many years ago. In nine different playing cards, they accurately portrayed the 3 events of 9/11, years before they actually took place. The main point that I want you to see, is that WARNING MESSAGES, OR SIGNS, OR CLUES, IN ADVANCE OF THEIR EVIL PLANS, IS THEIR STANDARD METHOD OF OPERATION!!!

ILLUMINATI CARD GAME

"SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLAN TO ATTACK ON 9/11, AND BEYOND, WAS WELL KNOWN, AS FAR BACK AS 1995! Part 1 - Future Cataclysmic Events Accurately Foretold In 1995 Illuminati Card Game -- 9/11 Attack Foreseen.

Subtitle: In nine pertinent playing cards of the "Illuminati New World Order" Card Game, how did the inventor know -- in 1995 -- the three events comprising the 9/11 attacks? How did he know also, the correct plan in the near future? Why do his cards predict the appearance of Antichrist, and the Rapture, as the last two events of the Illuminati Plan?
"SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLANNED TERRIBLE EVENTS MANY YEARS AGO, TO BRING DOWN OUR CULTURE: Part 2

Subtitle: Cataclysmic Events Accurately Foretold In The 1995 Illuminati Card Game -- "Events That Have Already Occurred"
"SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLANNED TERRIBLE EVENTS, MANY YEARS AGO, TO BRING DOWN OUR CULTURE: Part 3

Subtitle: Events are occurring now, weakening the Old World Order, so the New can be established. You will be surprised to learn how many of the recent events of our society are designed to enhance the new global dictatorship, of which Antichrist will take control. It is later than you think! Events foretold in The 1995 Illuminati Card Game -- "Stage Being Set"
"SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLANNED TERRIBLE EVENTS, MANY YEARS AGO, TO BRING DOWN OUR CULTURE: Part 4 -- Cataclysmic Events Still In The Future

Subtitle: Events foretold in The 1995 Illuminati Card Game that are about to happen. The end goal is to stage Antichrist and his kingdom in all aspects. Remember, this card game was created from 1990-1995, so the author knew of these specific events over a decade ago. This card game reveals the final climactic steps of the Illuminist plan, to produce Antichrist and his kingdom.

"SMOKING GUN" PROOF THAT ILLUMINATI PLANNED TERRIBLE EVENTS MANY YEARS AGO TO BRING DOWN OUR CULTURE: Part 5 -- Natural Disasters Planned

Subtitle: Natural Disasters have the potential to re-draw or re-wild a nation in a hurry! Events foretold in the 1995 Illuminati Card Game seem poised to happen. The end goal is to stage Antichrist and his kingdom, in all aspects. Remember, this card game was created, from 1990-1995, so the author knew of these specific events over a decade ago.

Return to Cutting Edge

In a series of posts, I have been outlining the Warning Messages, or Signs, or Clues, that the NWO elite, have been giving to the world, especially the people in the United States, because the U.S. is the country with all of the power, and the one obstacle in the way of the egotistical, extremely evil New World Order elite. The destruction, or least, the demise, of the U.S., is the very last step to a Satanic One-World Government. With an Islamic President, who hates the U.S., and was planted here to destroy the U.S., now in power, NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE THEIR FINAL MOVE.

ALL OF THE CHESS PIECES ARE NOW IN PLACE. THEIR VERY NEXT MOVE WILL BE TO DESTROY THE QUEEN NATION (THE UNITED STATES), THEREBY TRAPPING THE KING NATION (ISRAEL). BECAUSE THE ANTICHRIST, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MUST BE IN POWER OVER THE TEN HORNS (THE PRE-ESTABLISHED TEN DIVISIONS OF THE WORLD), BY APRIL 11, 2012, THE MIDPOINT OF THE FINAL 7 YEARS, THESE EVENTS MUST TAKE PLACE VERY QUICKLY NOW. WE NOW HAVE LESS THAN 9 WEEKS TO GO. IN ALL LIKELIHOOD, WE NOW HAVE LESS THAN 4 WEEKS TO GO, BEFORE THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE.

BECAUSE THE PROBABLE PROJECTED DATES OF THE NWO, COINCIDE PERFECTLY WITH THE NEXT TWO BIBLICAL DATES IN THE NEXT 4 WEEKS, WE MUST TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT THESE TWO DATES AS THE MOST LIKELY TIMES FOR THE FULFILLMENT OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE. JAN. 28TH WAS ONLY THE 5TH WARNING MESSAGE. AS I AM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU, THE NWO CERTAINLY APPEARS TO BE WARNING US, THAT THE 6TH MESSAGE, OR EVENT, WILL BE THE GAME-CHANGER, THE EVENT OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.
YES, THERE IS A DAY, THIS MONTH, IN FEBRUARY, THAT THE NWO APPEARS TO BE POINTING TOWARDS, WHICH HAS STRONG BIBLICAL IMPLICATIONS TO ALSO BE THE TIME OF SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.

You can read, on my website, my post on why the Rapture and Sudden Destruction are simultaneous events. So, when I am referring to this Planned Sudden Destruction, please understand that I am also referring to the Day of the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.

www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

The NWO signs have been consistent, as I will review for you in my next post. Each of their 5 Warning Messages have come EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF DAYS APART, which is 3 weeks inclusive (counting the first and last days as whole days). Seven is the number of completion, and seems to fit the NWO COMPLETE PLAN PERFECTLY. The 7th Message, or Event, would be scheduled to fall precisely on Feast of Purim, on Mar. 8, 2012. There are very real Rapture implications on this Prophetic Day. However, as of right now, Feast of Purim seems to fit more perfectly with the Battle of Gog and Magog, when God steps in (see Ezekiel 38--39) and rescues Israel, and let's the world know that He is God, and that He is in control.

After God steps in, and destroys the Russian, Iranian, and their allied armies, in the land of Israel, He declares in Ezekiel 38:23, "Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD." This is similar to the story of Esther, when God delivers the Jews from Sudden Destruction, precisely on the Feast of Purim. Russia, Iran, and her allies would have 3 weeks to prepare, after the Destruction, or demise, or the United States, her protector. This Planned Sudden Destruction of the U.S., would greatly embolden these nations to strike Israel. This Battle of Gog and Magog would be the 7th and Final Event, in the NWO's evil scheme to set up one-world government, and pave the way for the Antichrist.

It is now time for the main purpose of this post, which is to show you how the NWO is almost certainly revealing to us, THEIR EVIL AND HORRIFIC PLAN, TO HAVE THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION TAKE PLACE ON THE DAY OF THEIR 6TH SCHEDULED MESSAGE, AND HOW THIS VERY SAME DAY OF THE YEAR, COULD ALSO BE A BIBLICAL DAY FOR SUDDEN DESTRUCTION !!!

Many NWO clues are found in the movie, "EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE". Just like the first five Messages, or Signs, or Clues, these are subtle clues. I am just going to address the WARNING MESSAGES that spoke loud and clear to me. The Final Message is the INCREDIBLY BIG MESSAGE, BLATANTLY TELLING THOSE OF US WHO ARE DILIGENTLY WATCHING, OF THEIR EVIL PLANS.

First, the movie is about 9/11. That is our first clue. The NWO knew of this catastrophic day, several years in advance, as shown above in the Illuminati New World Order Card Game, where they were once again sending out messages years ahead of time. They are currently in the Final Stages of their Pre-Planned Sudden Destruction, just like 9/11, only of much greater magnitude.

It becomes obvious that the New World Order is drawing our attention to this movie for Messages or Signs, when we look at the title of this 9/11 movie. The movie begins just AFTER the planes hit the Twin Towers. In the movie you do not see, or HEAR ANY SOUND, of the planes striking the Towers, or the Towers crashing to the ground. There is absolutely NOTHING in this movie to justify the Title of this 9/11 movie. There is NOTHING Extremely Loud and THERE is NOTHING Incredibly Close, in the movie, that would justify this title. That is, unless the NWO is trying to give us a WARNING MESSAGE by the title of the movie itself, which is "EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE."

It certainly appears that they are trying to tell us that ANOTHER 9/11--LIKE EVENT, OF MUCH GREATER MAGNITUDE, IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE, AND THAT IT WILL BE EXTREMELY LOUD (LIKE IN A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION), AND THAT THIS PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS INCREDIBLY CLOSE AT HAND (LIKE IN A MATTER OF DAYS, OR SHORT WEEKS)!!!!!! For so many 5 Doves posters, this does not mean in 2015, 2014, 2013, or Fall of 2012, or Summer of 2012, or even Spring of 2012 (at least not after Apr. 11th).

For many Biblical watchmen, mystery Babyon, which is destroyed in one hour, is New York City. The Word does say it is a city, and not a country. Revelation 18:2 says, "Babylon, the great, is FALLEN, IS FALLEN." Not just once, but twice. Is this a clue that 9/11/01 was the first IS FALLEN? Is New York City about to experience the 2nd IS FALLEN? In my opinion, this is part of the MESSAGE, OR CLUE, that this movie is giving to us. Would New York City be the Total Planned Sudden Destruction, or just part of it? Whatever it is, it has to be enough to immobilize, or bring about the demise, at a minimum, of the United States. This MAY only be a part of the Planned Sudden Destruction. This movie takes place in NYC. Another clue?

And now, for what I consider to be the clincher. When I saw this take place in the movie, my heart immediately leaped. It was very similar to the moment, in late Oct. of 2008, when my heart leaped, and my spirit man came totally alive, as the Lord spoke into my spirit, "It has happened. The Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, just confirmed the covenant of Dan. 9:27, thrusting the world into the Final 7 Years." I have not been the same person since that day, as the Lord gave me 7 supernatural confirmations. That revelation, and supernatural confirmations, sustain me to this very day. And now, I am convinced that the Lord is showing to us that the Sudden Destruction, and, therefore, the Rapture is RIGHT AT THE DOOR!!!!!!

The title of the movie is a BIG sign. The location of the movie is a sign. The fact that the movie revolves around the first SUDDEN DESTRUCTION event, on 9/11, is a BIG SIGN. And so, the PLOT of the movie is a MONUMENTAL SIGN, OR MESSAGE.

The plot involves a 9-year-old boy, having to keep a secret for months, or years, after his father died in the Sudden Destruction of the collapsing Twin Towers . At the end of the movie, he reveals his secret to his grandfather (not even his mother knew his secret). His secret is that he arrived home from school (after school was dismissed early, because of the planes striking the Twin Towers), in time to hear five different messages on the phone, from that morning, all of them from his father, with whom he had a very close relationship. He replays the answering machine recordings, of that unforgettable morning, for his grandfather.

Then the flashback to that fateful morning. He had just listened to the 5 MESSAGES on the answering machine from his father. The TV is on, and then the telephone rings. It is his father. The boy is too frightened to answer the phone. He moves over to the phone, agonizing over whether to answer it, or not. The phone is right next to the TV. You can see the Tower building in flames on the TV. The father is begging for someone to pick up, as he is now on the answering machine. "Will someone PLEASE, PLEASE pick up the phone?" The boy freezes, unable to pick up the phone.

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS, AS THIS IS THE SIGN. THIS IS THE CLUE. THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS GIVING TO US!!!!!! SIMULTANEOUSLY, THE PHONE GOES TO A DIAL TONE, AND THE TWIN TOWER BUILDING, CONTAINING HIS FATHER, COLLAPSES IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE TV, AND IMMEDIATELY THE NUMBER OF PHONE MESSAGES CHANGES FROM 5 TO 6!!!!!!

THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, OF THE FIRST 9/11 EVENT, TOOK PLACE SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH MESSAGE NUMBER 6. THE NWO ELITE HAVE GIVEN US FIVE WARNING MESSAGES. MESSAGE # 6 WILL BE THE TIME OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION.

Even more convincingly, the original Book had ONLY FIVE MESSAGES. Now why would the directors of the movie change the number of messages on the answering machine from 5 to 6? There has to be a good reason to do that. Is it now obvious that the reason is BECAUSE MESSAGE # 6 IS THE TIME OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, ANOTHER 9--11--LIKE EVENT, OF MUCH GREATER MAGNITUDE. AND ONE THAT IS EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE!!!!!!

This is why the Sudden Destruction/Rapture did not take place on Jan. 28th, as this was only the 5th WARNING MESSAGE, not the 6th. The SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE REAL DEAL, THE SNARE, THE TRAP, THE UNLEASHING OF THE GREAT SWORD IN REV. 6, TAKES PLACE AT THE TIME OF THE 6TH MESSAGE, OR 6TH EVENT. The # 6 means Satan's influence over man. How perfect, how very appropriate, as Satan begins his Satanic New World Order, once this Planned Sudden Destruction takes place, on the pre-planned Day of Message # 6, or Event # 6.

Every NWO Sign, or Clue, or Message ( 5, so far), has taken place EXACTLY 3 WEEKS INCLUSIVE APART. That, in itself, is a BIG clue. This would mean that we should expect the next Message, the 6TH MESSAGE, LIKE IN THE MOVIE, TO TAKE PLACE ON FEB. 17TH, WHICH IS 3 WEEKS INCLUSIVE, OF THE 5TH MESSAGE ON JAN. 28TH. Three weeks inclusive after Feb. 17th, for a possible 7th Event, would be EXACTLY on Feast of Purim, Mar. 8th. It certainly appears to be a very likely day, for God to intervene, as He did on Purim in Esther's day, on Israel's behalf, at the Battle of Gog and Magog. This would give Israel's enemies 3 weeks to prepare for this Great Battle, after the downfall of the U.S. I must emphasize that we cannot be certain that the New World Order will continue their pattern of 3--week intervals, so we cannot be certain of any one date.

This would be 7( the number of Completion), total Events, in the NWO devilish scheme. This would form SIX 3-- week gaps. Or, the extremely occultic number of 33.3333. That is 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 18, or 6 + 6 + 6, or 666, the number of the Beast. If the NWO continues this obvious pattern of 3 weeks inclusive gaps, we should be looking for the very real possibility of their Planned Sudden Destruction, or Snare, to take place on Feb. 17th. If nothing happens on Feb. 17th, including no 6th sign, then we have another very good alternative date of Feast of Purim, Mar. 8th, which would mean that the NWO events of Jan. 28th could be the Final Warning sign of Jonah, a 40-day warning before Judgment.

But for the next few days, we have every reason to be looking at Feb. 17th, to be a very high RAPTURE/SUDDEN DESTRUCTION ALERT date. What possible Biblical ramifications does this date, of Feb. 17th, have? When was the 1st day of God's SUDDEN DESTRUCTION? Obviously, the Day of the Great Flood. Jesus compared the day of the Rapture to the days of Noah.

Gen 7:11 (the 7 and the 11 are the key numbers for the time of the End, that the Lord shared with me over 3 years ago) says, "In the 600th year of Noah's life, IN THE 2ND MONTH, THE SEVENTEENTH DAY OF THE MONTH, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." THE GREAT FLOOD, THE 1ST SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, TOOK PLACE ON THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH.

THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH IS THE SCHEDULED DAY FOR THE NWO SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE GREAT EVENT OF THE 6TH MESSAGE IN THE MOVIE. Why should God use the Jewish calendar to warn us of the next SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, if this event is scheduled and pre-planned by the NWO, to happen to the United States? Why can't God use the calendar of the country that is about to be hit with the Unsuspecting Trap, the Great Sword (nuclear weapons?), to warn us? God can certainly use whatever calendar He chooses. I am suggesting to you, that God MAY be using the calendar that the United States uses, to warn the people of the U.S.

We should NOT consider all of this just coincidence. I do NOT KNOW that the NWO will continue their pattern of the first 5 WARNING MESSAGES being ALL EXACTLY 3 weeks inclusive apart. But why would they change this pattern now? The first day of the Final 7 Years was Oct. 29, 2008. Adding 3 years and 3 months and 3 weeks, to this date brings us EXACTLY TO FEB. 17, 2012!!!!!! Once again, we have the Satanic number of 333. The obvious WARNING MESSAGE from the movie, "EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY CLOSE" IS THAT THE 6TH MESSAGE WILL BE THE DAY OF THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION!!!!!!

WILL THIS DAY OF THE NWO PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION. AND THE RAPTURE, BE THE SAME DAY OF THE YEAR, THE 17TH DAY OF THE 2ND MONTH, AS THE GREAT FLOOD IN NOAH'S DAY? Luke 17: 26--27 says, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it also be, in the days of the Son of man (Jesus). They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all."

"AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH". Noah and his family ESCAPED (THE RAPTURE).
The Great Flood was the Sudden Destruction. Will the similarities extend to the 17th day of the 2nd month (Feb. 17th?)? Everyone reading this, should consider, at the very least, Feb. 17th to be a very high Rapture/Sudden Destruction Alert day.

With the current ominous events, surrounding the U.S., Israel, Iran, Syria, Egypt, and other nations, why should we be looking at the Summer, or Fall of 2012, or some later year, as some of you are? 2012 IS THE YEAR!!! Why should we NOT be looking RIGHT NOW for our long-awaited day?

Matt. 24:33 says, "So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, KNOW THAT IT IS NEAR, EVEN AT THE DOORS."

Rev. 3: 3 applies to every Christian who is reading this. These are the words of Jesus, "Remember therefore, how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and REPENT. If therefore, thou shall NOT WATCH, I WILL COME ON THEE AS A THIEF, AND THOU SHALT NOT KNOW WHAT HOUR I WILL COME UPON THEE."

This verse, like the previous verse, in Matthew, strongly implies that WE CAN KNOW THE TIME IF WE ARE WATCHING. IS FEB. 17TH, THE NWO PROJECTED DATE, AND THE POSSIBLE BIBLICAL DATE, IN THE TIME OF NOAH'S FLOOD, THE TIME OF THE SUDDEN DESTRUCTION/RAPTURE?????? I am NOT ALL IN for this date, or any other date, but Feb. 17th is certainly a day to be watching.

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Ron Reese (10 Feb 2012) "We can expect the Sudden Destruction on the Day of the 6th Warning Mess

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/simon211.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Simon (11 Feb 2012)
"RE: Ron Reese - Sudden Destruction"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

After reading Ron Reese’s message posted today and entitled “We can expect the Sudden Destruction on the Day of the 6th Warning Message".

I was reminded of three numbers that were in his post: 40, 17 & 7. I recently wrote a post to Doves indicating why there was no need for apology concerning the 28th Jan by both Ron and Mathman. I indicated that this date was a 10 day warning leading to Feb 6th. On the same night I then dreamt of the number 40 and the information from the dream about this number I couldn’t remember.

As I was wondering what the number could mean I then remembered the 28th Jan and I strongly felt that the 40 days were related to this date. I then added 40 days to 27th Jan (in line with 2701 see my previous post) and that resulted in March 7th; which is close to March 8th in Ron Reese’s post.

I noticed that Ron Reese points to Feb 17th. I then remembered that in 2001 I dreamt about two numbers that I strongly felt were connected with the rapture but I have never known clearly, how. These numbers were 17 that changed to a 7 (I have written to doves about these numbers). Therefore the two numbers could probably be very important sign-posts concerning the rapture.

Just a thought as we continue to watch and pray!

Simon.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com