Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Next High Rapture Watch Date!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/matthew24.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matthew (4 Feb 2012)
"Next High Rapture Watch Date!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all fellow believers in Christ,

I have some very exciting and encouraging information that I want to share with everyone regarding the next possible "High Rapture Watch Date". I'm not a numbers person, haven't received any dreams or visions regarding this possible date, it just happened to come to my mind last week. I've been debating to post it hear, but it just keeps coming to my mind, and I prayed about it and I feel confident and encouraged by the Holy Spirit to share this with you as He leads.

I'm also not hear to guarantee that this is the "Date" or anything like that, but I will give you some scriptures and events that are leading up to this date or around it, that could possibly signal our soon departure! And I'm not hear to debate whether we are in the tribulation or not or that their is some kind of delay (120 days, 21 days, etc.), or not, our God has set the day and hour in motion at the beginning of time, the Day will come whether we are ready or not, so please no replies on debating these issues, as I'm hear to just share whats on my heart when it comes to the rapture. And I'm not hear to debate who or who isn't going in the rapture, but I will say this, "JUST BE READY!!"

Anyway let me get right into what is tugging at my spirit as I begin to give more clues on when we might be going home. There have been debates on whether is could be in the spring or fall but from what I've recently have learned is that there is a higher probability of a "spring time", than a "fall time" rapture, as you will soon see the events that are soon leading up to this early spring.

Now let me give you some scriptures that indicate that this could very happen during this early spring. And I will highlight the words that jumped out at me as I was reading them.

Deuteronomy 11:13-14, "If you will only heed his every commandment that I am commanding you today - loving the Lord your God, and serving him with all your heart and with all your soul - then he will give the rain for your land in it season (we will know the season), the early rain (spring rapture) and the later rain (fall), and you will gather in your grain, your wine and your oil (Holy Spirit).

Jeremiah 5:24, "They do not say in their hearts (lukewarm, spiritually asleep), "Let us fear the Lord our God, who give the rain in its season (we will know the season), the autumn rain and the spring rain (rapture), and keeps for us the weeks appointed for the harvest (fullness of the Gentiles)."

Hosea 6:2-3, "After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will raise us up, that we may live before him. Let us know (we will know the season), let us press on to know the Lord (staying spiritually await); his appearing is as sure as the dawn; he will come to us like the showers (rapture), like the spring rains (rapture) that water the earth."

James 5:7-8, "Be patient, therefore, beloved, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer (watchmen on the wall). waits for the precious crop from the earth, being patient with it until it receives the early (spring rapture) and the late (fall) rains. You also must be patient. Strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near."

Are you guys seeing what I am seeing??? There seems to be some kind of connection hear and the clues given in these scriptures seems to make sense and I hope they make sense to you as well. As you read and re-read these scriptures you can see that just as a farmer is getting his crop ready before the rain we are getting ready for our King, as a bride is getting ready for the the bridegroom before the rain falls. And guess what happens before the rain falls? The clouds gather and then the rain falls, well isn't our Lord coming back on the clouds of glory like it says in the first chapter of Acts?? Think about it!

Now as for the events leading up to a possible spring rapture and why I believe we must be gone before the next fall, here is what I found online, I won't go into details or provide links, if you want more info on what I'm sharing just Google it. I don't want this to be a long drawn out teaching, I just want to get to the meat of why I believe in a spring time rapture this year!

1. Israel is preparing to attack Hizballah, Hamas and other terrorists sometime this spring before they have fully re-located all missles and rockets to sites deep inland.

2. Leon Panneta says that Israel will attack Iran sometime early spring.

3. Possible Greece default on March 20th, 1st day of spring.

4. Possible 9+ earthquake, and possible tsunami, due to the earth axis shifting 5+ inches, and possible marshall law is enforced.

5. UN, EU, Jordan, Quartet, pushing for a peace treaty between PA and Israel like never before. 5 meetings in this Jan. already!!

6. UN possible resolution to oust president Assad and Russian may not veto could occur any moment causing Assad to retaliate and attack Israel.

Now I've listed 6 major important events coming up and the last two I listed could happen any moment now, so we may not even be here when spring arrives, and I've fine with that the sooner the better! Also as I'm listed the above events soon occur or occur any moment keep in mind things could change anytime, this is just a guide to indicate where things are going prophetically.

One more thing I would like to add about the definition of the word spring means and WOW!! Check out the meaning the dictionary listed below:

Spring - To leap; to jump; to shoot up, or forth; to appear; to recoil; to result, as from a cause; to issue, as from parent or ancestor; to appear above ground; to grow; to thrive; to cause to spring up; to produce unexpectedly; to start, as game; to cause to explode, as a mine; to develop leak; to bend so as to weaken; to release, as to catch a trap; a leap; a bound; a jump; recoil.

So there you have it for my case for a possible spring time rapture and no I'm not hear to guarantee that it will happen, as I have said before and hey, it may happen as I write this letter. Possible high rapture date listed below: 

MARCH 20TH, 2012 - HIGH RAPTURE DATE

(1ST DAY OF SPRING and FALLS ON A TUESDAY)

God bless and keep looking up!

YBIC,

Matthew

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com