Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Open letter to fellow Doves"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/feb2012/jeffh23.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jeff Holliday (3 Feb 2012)
"Open letter to fellow Doves"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been with John and the Doves here since the beginning in the 90's as an occasional poster, but daily reader. I normally only post here if I feel that I am specifically being directed by Jesus...as is the case today.

As a preface, I don't intend this letter for any person or persons in particular...just to share what was expressed to me a few years ago during prayer. It may or may not apply to you...I will just present it as a thought, not a rebuke of any kind.

Several years ago, I began having dreams...some regarding the Rapture (so far, 3 dreams showing me what the Rapture would feel like)...other pertaining to imminent judgment. I began to share many of these in various prophetic-oriented sites such as here at 5 Doves. Not long after these began, I received a rebuke in my spirit from the Lord. I was given the phrase "It is a fearful thing for a man to speak on behalf of God when God has not directed that man to speak". I realized that I was applying my own interpretation and speculation to what I was being shown. From that point on, I only post if I feel that He has directed me to. Otherwise, I consider it to be just between me and Him.

I share that to say this. Over the past several months, there have been many many posts involving wild speculation about the timing of events, meaning of dreams, visions...personal revelations, etc. Many have proved to be in error for whatever reason. All I would say to my brothers and sisters here...is to make sure you are prayerfully considering whether what you have been shown is indeed meant to be shared. Not directing this at anyone in particular...it is advice that I have also accepted for myself.

I would also like to add that just because any of the brethren here do not share the conviction that O is the antichrist...or if the tribulation has started already...or any other peripheral issue does not mean they are a plant of the enemy. Consider for just a moment that perhaps these are Bereans that have taken your words, compared them to Scripture and not found them to be compelling evidence. It doesn't mean that you are wrong if you have that conviction...but it is my opinion that you are wrong if you believe it is not possible for a fellow brother and sister to not share your view.

Please...in my humble opinion, it's only important for us to agree on the following: #1: We must agree who our God is (Jesus). #2: We must agree who our enemy is (Satan) #3: We must agree to love one another as Jesus commanded us to.

Your brother in Christ,

Jeff Holliday

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Re: "Open letter to fellow Doves"

Thanks Steven, I think I see it from its fruit. When I was doing this kind of speculation in the past, what I got from it?
My job lagged behind, my performance below average, my future demolished, even my friend betrayed me for what I didn't do it ... my heart full of worriness and my heart kept constantly seducing me to do evil or to accuse me for being not holy enough ...

I realized I was in the wrong direction in my life so that instead of focussing on endtime, I focussed on building the Christianity evangelism to all over the world, to help them financially at least, to involve directly with my little money toward the restoraration of Israel and fulfillment of Joel prophecy toward Israel, to help others and care less to myself or even care less to endtime date setting but keep working while it is light.
The result, in just four months, God YHWH restored whatever I lost in my four years study. My performance was excellent and my research was incredibly good and my advisers seem to be satisfied with my research direction. I have given a teaching position in my department, I got travel grant, I learnt to have the love of God in my heart instead of fear, I began praise and worship and daily holy communion in my house. Literally I kept building my praise and worship and soon enough, all the chances coming to me like never before. From below average student to become above average even excellent student. From a condition what other said pity to abundantly blessed spiritually and physically like never before. Even I started to bless my enemies instead of cursing them, praying for them and soon enough, they become to be nice to me and I know they are jeoulous to me for what God has done to me. Their god is not My God and they began to see how My Father in heaven who is exceedingly rich blessed me even more than what they could ever think and I know, this related to the changes in my heart and my shifting focus from endtime date setters to just endtime watcher but not date setters. I believe Our Father is interested in building our characters. And once we are in His direction, He can easily blesses us for He is exceedingly wealthy. And for me I don't want anymore to be a date setters but kept watching for I know in my heart the time is really near so work for the Kingdom while it is light ...
Bless you all for Our God YHWH in Yahshua is good and faithful.

Re: "Open letter to fellow Doves"

amen