Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Netanyahu: The IDF must stand in the Jordan valley

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Netanyahu: The IDF must stand in the Jordan valley
February 1, 2012

The regional uncertainty makes such a security presence even more necessary.

Benjamin Netanyahu must keep the easten borders of Israel safe, as they are today.

These are the words of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

- Israel will only sign an agreement with the Palestinians if it includes an Israeli security presence in the Jordan Valley, Prime Minister BNetanyahu said Monday.

“We are acting responsibly and prudently and are seeing to the security of the State of Israel. This requires Israel to remain in the Jordan Valley.”

Netanyahu has said consistently that any agreement would necessitate an Israeli military presence along the Jordan River.

He has emphasized that point repeatedly since the revolutions in the Arab world began last year, saying the regional uncertainty makes such a security presence even more necessary.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

With the leader of Hamas receiving a red carpet welcome i Jordan, Israel needs to keep the IDF at the border of this Kingdom.

With the present unrest in Syria, the situation has become fluid. If the Muslim Brotherhood or Islamic Jihad re-occupy the Golan, they can attack the Galilee together with Hizb’Allah.

To leave the Jordan valley, would be suicidal for Israel. The Jewish nation has to take care of its own security, and not trust some Papenheimer’s that support the second Islamic revolution in the Middle East.

Isaiah 62:6
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent,

It is getting rougher for Israel. Behold: Those who hurt Israel, puts the finger in the apple of the eye of God. Jesus the Messiah will bring a just judgment when He returns.

Written by Ivar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Palestine” TV hail murders of Fogel family
February 1, 2012

Mother, aunt of Palestinian who took part in Itamar massacre appear on show focusing on prisoners held in Israel‬‬.

During a program aired on Palestinian television last week, the aunt of one of the Palestinians who took part in the brutal murder of five members of the Fogel family in the West Bank last march referred to him as a “hero” and “legend.”

In August an Israeli court sentenced Hakim Awad to five consecutive life sentences for his part in the Itamar settlement massacre.

Source: Ynetnews.com

My comment:

The Khartoum Resolution of September 1, 1967 by the Arab League sealed the future of the Islamic world. The three no’s put the Arab nations at war with God of the Bible.

Three ‘No’s“: “

No peace with Israel,

No recognition of Israel,

No negotiations with it

Such actions will leads you under a cruse set up by God of the Bible. The fruits can be seem all over the Arab World. No end to wickedness, poverty and totalitarian dictatorship.

The International community is about to place them selves under the same curse. Jew-hate is on the rise, and the state of Israel is being boycotted, demonized and delegitimized.

Please do not mess with the smallest of the Jewish brethren of Jesus, His family in the flesh.

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Written by Ivar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arab Palestinians support slaughter of Jewish family
February 1, 2012

On third of the Arab Palestinians support the March 11 terrorist infiltration of the Samarian Jewish community of Itamar.

The Vogel family was slaughtered in Samaria on the 11th of March 2011.

It has already been noted that the Palestinian leadership’s denunciation of last month’s massacre of the Fogel family in northern Samaria rang insincere, considering the Palestinian Authority’s ongoing demonization of Jews and glorification of anti-Israel terrorists.

A poll published on Wednesday showed that the Palestinian Authority is succeeding in keeping a sizable portion of the Palestinian population on track with its violent anti-Israel agenda, despite two-faced conciliatory remarks in English.

One-third (32 per cent) of the 1270 Palestinian adults polled by Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research said they support the March 11 terrorist infiltration of the Samaritan Jewish community of Itamar, during which Uri and Rachel Fogel and three of their young children were butchered with knives.

Source: Israel Today

My comment:

36 per cent of the Germans voted for the Nazi-party during the election in 1932. Hitler lead the largest party, and had a moral right for form the next government.

But was Hitler right?

Based on an ideology of Jew-hate, Hitler was lifted to power by wicked people who wanted the devil to rule Germany.

Hitlers book “Main kampf” was known, and He had plainly expressed in public meetings his intention to rid Europe of the “Jewish problem”. Every German who voted for Hitler, had no excuse for their deceitful act.

Based on the same agenda, the PLO was formed in 1964. Still the World refuse to listen, and lift the al-Fatah leadership up as great and noble men of “peace”. A partner Israel must accept.

The Hamas charter bluntly express a Neo-Nazi policy, of making Israel a “Jew-free zone”. If Hamas was able to put all Jews into gass chambers today, they would have tried to terminate all Jews without regrets, in the name of “allah”.

What absolute stupidity it is, that the free and democratic World joins this Jihad, and fulfills the devils plans. Rebuke such people. Tell them that the fire of Hell will be their eternal abode, with no possibility to escape pain and agony without end.

First published: August 8th, 2011.

Written by Ivar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India: Let Iran get the bomb as long as we get oil
February 1, 2012

Iran is an “important” country for providing oil to emerging markets, says Indian finance minister.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with visiting Indian External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna on January 10, 2012 in Jerusalem.

India, the world’s fourth-largest oil consumer, said it would not take steps to cut petroleum imports from Iran despite US and European sanctions against Tehran Sunday night.

“It is not possible for India to take any decision to reduce the imports from Iran drastically, because among the countries which can provide the requirement of the emerging economies, Iran is an important country amongst them,” Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee told reporters on a visit to the Unites States.

The United States wants buyers in Asia, Iran’s biggest oil market, to cut imports to put further pressure on Tehran.

Source: Jerusalem Post

My comment:

The oil embargo will fizzle out. Nations like India see no point in trying to avoid Iran getting a nuclear bomb. India has lived with a nuclear Islamic republic of Pakistan for more than a decade.

So why can not the US and Israel live with a nuclear Iran?

India needs petrol, and do only have a reserve of 30 days in stock. The nation needs crude oil. If the oil from Iran is gone, India will simply stop.

Indian is also one of the nations who are building a embassy for a delegation from “Palestine”. India is not willing to lift a finger to defend the existence of the Jewish state. This fact is a huge historical paradox. India is it self threatened by radical Islam, in particular in Kashmir.

India have a military collaboration with Israel, and are purchasing drones from the Jewish state. India is truly a mosaic and an almost not readable contradiction.

Written by Ivar

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com