Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Could the President be the Sign of Jonah?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman127-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mathman (27 Jan 2012)
"Could the President be the Sign of Jonah?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

Could the President be the Sign of Jonah?

Matthew 16:4: “wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah.”

Jonah 1:17, Jonah 2:10: “Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights. And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.”

Revelation 3:15-16: “I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

Jonah 3:1-4: “And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.”

Here is my interpretation of the above passages as it pertains to the end-times we are currently living in:

- “Jonah” represents the rebellious Christian-in-name-only: Millions and millions of people call themselves Christians because their parents took them to church and baptized them when they were babies. They have only been told they are Christians but really are not. They do not KNOW Jesus!! Many are purposely rebellious, others are fence walkers and even more are just simply delaying accepting Christ until “tomorrow” when it is more convenient. In the same way as these people are ignoring the call of Jesus now, so too did Jonah ignore the initial call of God to go to Nineveh. Because of this rebellion, Jonah was forced into the belly of a Great Fish for three days and three nights to repent. As outlined below, we are ALL in the belly of a Great Fish now, like it or not (whether you were rebellious or not). What we have done with our time in the Great Fish will determine what happens to us very soon. NOTE: We are NOT all like Jonah, but we are ALL living in the final birth pains that I refer to in this article as “the Great Fish”

- “Nineveh” represents the Jewish People: Jonah is sent to Nineveh to tell the people living in this great city to either repent or be destroyed. In the same way, God has now been asking the Jewish people to turn from their adulterous ways, back to Him, by accepting Jesus before it is too late. If the Jews won’t do this, God will bring them to their knees using the Anti-Christ!

- “Three Days” represents the period from October 29, 2008 until Now: For three days, Jonah was in the belly of the Great Fish. Similarly, for three days, Jonah travelled to Nineveh to give them their warning. I believe that the reason God mentions three days twice is that each of these three days represent a day in Daniel’s 70th week, one for the Jews and one for the Gentiles. Just over 3 years has now passed from October 29, 2008 until now. For three years now, the world has been rocked with calamity after calamity after calamity. And yet, the Christians-in-name-only and the Jews do not see the dangers of the Great Tribulation about to arise. They neither turn from their wicked ways nor turn towards Jesus. These sleeping people do not see President Obama for evil that he is. For three years, they have been asked to awaken and come to Jesus before it is too late. For three years, the warnings have been ignored by most, but not all. Indeed, many people, people like me and many of you on Five Doves, have obeyed His call and have been recently awakened (PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MERCY FOREVER AND EVER)!! Others on this website were never asleep in the first place!

- “Jonah being vomited out of the Great Fish” represents the Lukewarm Christian being spued into the Great Tribulation: The Lord tells us in Revelation that lukewarm Christians are useless to Him and disgust Him. As such, these people will be spued out into the Great Tribulation, akin to being vomited by Him. Quite simply, these lukewarm people sicken Jesus to the point that He vomits them into the Great Tribulation!! In the same way, the rebellious Jonah is vomited out of the Whale after FINALLY realizing that He should begrudgingly listen to God. Incredibly, even after this experience, Jonah was STILL lukewarm, complaining and muttering as he travelled towards Nineveh to begrudgingly warn them. The similarities just continue…

- “Jonah’s Attitude” towards Nineveh represents the Jewish Hating Church: So many people in the apostate fallen church now hate the Jews. These people call the Jews occupiers and a million other horrible names. In the same way, Jonah HATED Nineveh. Jonah hated Nineveh so much that he would have preferred death himself than to have Nineveh saved. Once again, the analogy is perfect. It is interesting that watchers, such as us in the true Church, are one of the few groups in the world right now that whole-heartedly support the Jews fundamental right to exist AND to have all of Israel, undivided. The fallen away church view Israel in a worldly fashion.

- “The 40 Day Nineveh warning” represents EXACTLY 40 days from this Saturday to Purim: Purim is the tale of the Jews being rescued at the last minute against impossible odds from the jaws of an incredibly powerful enemy. Could Purim 2012 be the time that God destroys the Ezekiel 38 / 39 hordes when the Jews finally turn to Him, repent and pray for His assistance as Russia and their allies approach? Could the Rapture be the 40 day “Sign of Jonah 40-day Nineveh” warning? More specifically, could the death of the White Queen, the USA, the Sudden Destruction just after the Rapture, be part of this 40 day warning? It is worth noting that there are EXACTLY 40 days from January 28, 2012 to the beginning of the Feast of Purim!! This would once again appear to fit in nicely with the time it would take these hordes to gather after the USA is decapitated, eliminating the USA as Israel’s most powerful defender. Once again, this date just seems to fit like a glove.

In summary, I believe that the Sign of Jonah may be the rise of the Anti-Christ, President Obama, along with the whole host of other calamities that have happened to the world over the last three years. I believe that the Sign of Jonah may also be the Rapture, awakening the slumbering Christians-in-name-only and the Jews. I believe that the Sign of Jonah may also be the 40 days of stress that the Jews will experience as the Islamic horde and Russia gather to eliminate Israel as a nation (at the same time, the USA will continue to burn from a nuclear holocaust).

The above combination would certainly wake me up!! It will also awaken the slumbering world. The above scenario as outlined sure seems to fit like a glove!!

BACKGROUND ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE

If you have time, and you have not already done so, I would recommend that you read a message I had posted on January 6, 2012, on www.FiveDoves.com, titled “2015 for Dummies”, explaining the entire concept of the soon Rapture / Sudden Destruction, along with the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day for the Return of Jesus:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman16.htm

My message posted on January 11, 2012, titled “Only 17 More Days Left - Given the final "3 week" warning by the NWO on January 8th, did God "counter" by using Tim Tebow for a final "3 week" alter call on the EXACT same day?”, outlines why the answer to the question asked in the title certainly appears to be…ABSOLUTELY!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: "Could the President be the Sign of Jonah?"

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/ss128.htm

Steve Shackleton (28 Jan 2012)
"Re: Mathman "Could the President be the Sign of Jonah?""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathman,

Great posts.
I immediately thought of the parable of the barren fig tree as I read your Jonah post. I believe both stories refer to Israel.

Luk 13:7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

Luk 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung [it]:

Luk 13:9 And if it bear fruit, [well]: and if not, [then] after that thou shalt cut it down.

Since we agree that the fig tree is Israel this parable begins to make sense.I always had trouble pinpointing the start date for this parable.

“Three Days” represents the three year period from October 29, 2008 until now as you wrote. (2008, 2009, 2010). Lettimg it alone this year also would be the year 2011 by inclusive reconing. We are now in 2012 and it is time for Israel to be cut down for they produced no fruit for Jesus Christ. What do you think?

Blessing,
Steve Shackleton

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

My opinion: Israel will not be cut down instead of being cut down, Israel will be pruned so much so that only the living core one will grow again and produce and multiply. While the gentiles time almost over, for the branch will be plugged again back to the vine very soon.

Hi Gimel,

Excellent assessment!!!

Thank you for your comment.

I agree with your commentary.

ybic

Steven