Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Ezekiel 39 and the Jewish Death Camps"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman127-1.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mathman (27 Jan 2012)
"Ezekiel 39 and the Jewish Death Camps"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doves,

President Obama – SATAN PERSONIFIED

President Obama, as he is today, is evil, but is currently NOT the most evil person that has ever lived. However, this will soon change. Indeed, President Obama will soon become THE most evil person that has ever lived on the face of the earth once he becomes Satan-embodied on April 11, 2012. When this happens, Hitler will seem like a boy scout in comparison to the Anti-Christ, so wicked will this “man that initially enters on a peace platform” soon become.

Some may find such a radical transformation impossible to comprehend. Especially to the unsaved world that has fallen for President Obama’s charismatic and “inclusive” style!! “After all, surely Obama could never be as evil as Hitler, the man who instituted the cruel Jewish death camps?”, they would say, “Surely an enlightened world would NEVER allow a Jewish Holocaust to once again happen? Surely someone as “for the people” as President Obama claims to be, COULDN’T be part of such an atrocity, could he?”

To borrow and change one of Obama’s favorite catch phrases, “Yes he can, and yes he will”! Not only that, but the world will willingly and lovingly follow and support his every move, doing anything he asks!! But don’t take my word for it. Scripture confirms that this is EXACTLY what will happen once we are Raptured.

When the blood stains fade, only the 1/3rd of the Jews that flee into the wilderness (Petra?) for God’s protection will survive. This means that, of the approximately 14 million Jews currently on the planet, over 9 million WILL surely be executed by the Anti-Christ and his demonic army. This is 50% MORE than the 6 million Jews that were murdered in the Holocaust of WW II.

Not only that, but for the fence walking Christian (i.e., the Christians-in-name-only who only come to believe in Jesus AFTER THE RAPTURE), this world will QUICKLY become just as terrifying for them as well. Indeed, FEMA-type camps are already strategically waiting to be used throughout North America and the rest of the world for after the BIG EVENT. The Sudden Destruction will paving the way for implementation of One World Government. People will throw away all of their liberties for “peace and security”. They almost already have!

Is this just conspiracy theory and a whole load of bull? NO WAY!! The Bible SPECIFICALLY says this persecution of the Jews and new believer will occur by the followers of the Anti-Christ soon after we are Raptured!! If it wasn’t in the Bible, I would roll my eyes at the prospect, given how “enlightened” the world has supposedly become!! However, the Bible confirms that this is exactly how it will happen!

Yes, the whole planet is about to be transported back 70 years to Nazi German, wherein this time the ENTIRE world will be ruled by a “Super-Hitler”. When the world’s “moral” police force, the USA, is suddenly decapitated by the Sudden Destruction, NOTHING and NO ONE will stand in the way of the NWO / Anti-Christ’s evil plans for world domination and suppression.

Indeed, God GUARANTEES that the Anti-Christ and the NWO will have their way, right up until the Day of Atonement 2015. On that blessed day, Jesus will finally put a stop to Obama’s evil reign. But the world will be dealt blow after blow in the 1335 days leading up to that blessed moment.

With the above prelude now behind us, this leads us nicely to the subject of the post. Are Jewish Death Camps indirectly mentioned in Ezekiel 39? I strongly believe that they are!

Ezekiel 39 and the Jewish Death Camps

The Great Tribulation will be absolutely horrific. Indeed, the following Bible verses describes the terror that the unbelieving Jews will once again go through (worse than with the Nazis), starting with the Rapture / Sudden Destruction. Matthew 24:20-21 illustrates just how horrible this time will be for the Jews: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

In other words, if you are Jewish ANYWHERE in the world when the USA is decapitated, you better flee as directed by God, as it is about to get much worse than if the Nazis were instead coming back for you. The Bible indicates that 1/3rd of the Jews will wisely heed the warning of Jesus and flee to the wilderness as instructed (Petra?). However, the other 2/3rd of the Jews will remain in reach of the Anti-Christ’s authority. Things won’t be bad at first and these deluded Jews, firmly in denial, will hope that things will simply work themselves out. They will hope that Obama and his evil followers won’t REALLY be THAT evil.

Sadly, this is EXACTLY what happened to the Jews that stayed in Germany and the rest of Europe during the rise of Nazism. Yes, the Jews that remain will be like frogs placed in a pot of water that is slowly coming to boil. They will be living in a cauldron of death, as the temperature slowly and surely climbs to fatal levels. Once they realize the danger, it will be too late.

“Come on”, the worldly skeptic would now shout at me, “Would the Jews REALLY allow this to happen once again? Did they not promise “Never Again”? Would the Jews REALLY allow history to repeat itself?” My answer is once again, YES!! God specifically indicates that the Jews will be given over to the Anti-Christ until Jesus comes back!! God said these horrible events would happen to the Jews (as well as post-Rapture believers) and therefore they WILL!!

Yes, the sure Word of God specifically indicates that this is exactly what will happen. The sure Word of God indicates that the affliction against the Jews will be worse than at ANY time in history. Any time means at ANY TIME in history, thereby this HAS to be a worse time than the Nazi persecution. In other words, things are going to get downright nasty for the Jews after the Sudden Destruction.

You may now ask yourself, “but won’t there be some initial peace after the Ezekiel 38 & 39 battle? After all, doesn’t the Bible indicate that the Jews will have time to clean up the mess of the destroyed armies? Doesn’t the Bible also indicate that the Jews will have time to rejoice their deliverance in this cataclysmic battle?”

In short – ABSOLUTELY NOT! Check out the following Bible verses:

Ezekiel 39,11-14: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamon-gog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search.”

Did you REALLY catch what God is saying to us in these verses? Yes, the Jews will glorify God for delivering them from the Ezekiel horde. However, it will be short-lived, for the Anti-Christ will cut the celebration short.

But where does it say this will happen in these verses. It’s subtle, but it is indeed there. God is saying in these verses that ALL THE PEOPLE of Israel shall bury the dead. Not some, but ALL the people.

If you didn’t notice the subtleties of what God is saying to us in these verses, PLEASE don’t feel bad. I have read these verses probably a hundred times or so without catching the gist of what I am writing about today!!

If Israel was still “business as usual”, ALL people of Israel being involved in the cleanup would NOT be expected!! After all, a properly functioning country needs people to do all types of functions. However, these verses indicate that ALL men and women will be involved in the clean up. In addition, it COULD also mean that all the Jewish children are also involved (but only if ALL children are not Raptured, which I personally strongly believe they will all be, including those children in the womb at the time of Rapture).

Now, why in the world would ALL the Jews in the land VOLUNTARILY leave what their occupations in order to clean up the dead? This would not exactly be a smart career choice!!

The answer is obvious once you see it!! The Jews will be FORCED to leave there jobs to clean up, via threat of death by the Anti-Christ and his henchmen. This forced labor will be just like their forced labor in WW II by the Nazis of 70 years ago. History will once again repeat itself, but this time it will be EVEN worse!!

While 1/3rd of the Jews will remain protected by God in the wilderness (Petra?) for the entire Great Tribulation, the other 2/3rd of the Jews will be rounded up and slaughtered mercilessly in death camps. Any Jew healthy enough to work will be put to work, until they work themselves, literally, to death. Those too old and sick to work will be quickly exterminated in death camps, most likely by guillotine as per Revelation!

These types of atrocities have already occurred to the Jews in the past. The film archives are full of documentation of past Nazi atrocities against the Jewish race. What has happened will happen again, the Bible guarantees it. The Muslims of today desire it with all of their hearts and souls. This is as sure to happen to the Jews as the Word is sure to be the truth. Matthew directly warns of it and Ezekiel strongly hints of it. It is going to happen.

As mentioned previously, I have now read Ezekiel 39 well over a hundred times by now and had never picked up this subtle nuance before. It wasn’t until Michael questioned it the other day on Five Doves that I TRULY noticed the horrors that are indirectly described in Ezekiel 39, that will soon be unleashed upon the unsuspecting Jewish people.

Make no mistake about it; these times will also be just as bad for the Tribulation Christians. For them, it will be “take the number of the Beast” or die! Indeed, Revelation indicates that a great people too numerous to count will also fall victim to the Anti-Christ’s evil and relentless persecution. They will wash their robes. For the Tribulation Christians and Jews alike, the horrors during this time will be to the extreme! Horrifyingly, death camps are in both of their futures!

Now here is another interesting observation of the order in which God is dealing with the Jews: Jesus (30AD), Destruction (70AD), Death Camps (WWII), Israel (1948), Death Camps (soon), Destruction (2015), Jesus (2015). Once again, it all begins and ends with Jesus!! This is only appropriate as He IS the Alpha and the Omega!!

In conclusion, I implore you all to make as sure as you can, fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, that your friends and family are as ready as you can help make them to avoid this time of trouble. Yes, thanks to free will, you can only do so much. Nonetheless, the world is about to get REALLY UGLY, REALLY SOON!!

BACKGROUND ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE

If you have time, and you have not already done so, I would recommend that you read a message I had posted on January 6, 2012, on www.FiveDoves.com, titled “2015 for Dummies”, explaining the entire concept of the soon Rapture / Sudden Destruction, along with the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day for the Return of Jesus:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman16.htm

My message posted on January 11, 2012, titled “Only 17 More Days Left - Given the final "3 week" warning by the NWO on January 8th, did God "counter" by using Tim Tebow for a final "3 week" alter call on the EXACT same day?”, outlines why the answer to the question asked in the title certainly appears to be…ABSOLUTELY!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

BE EXCITED, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS EXTREMELY NEAR!!

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com