Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harvey Troyer: A Most Important Alert Re: Dr David Owuor’s Mighty Revival Meetings already started

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/harveyt127.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harvey Troyer (27 Jan 2012) "A Most Important Alert Re: Dr David Owuor’s Mighty Revival Meetings already started in Canberra, Australia—“the Time Differential” is Amazing—Please EVERYONE, Read This!"

Please click on the link to read the entire article

Harvey Troyer (27 Jan 2012)
"A Most Important Alert Re: Dr David Owuor’s Mighty Revival Meetings already started in Canberra, Australia—“the Time Differential” is Amazing—Please EVERYONE, Read This!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 27, 2012 (Friday “Day 6” of Charity’s Vision)

Dear John Tng and all Faithful and Beloved Doves [John, please activate the URL LINKS in the "P.S. Section Below--Thanks]

Subj: A Most Important Alert Re: Dr David Owuor’s Mighty Revival Meetings already started in Canberra, Australia—“the Time Differential” is Amazing—Please EVERYONE, Read This!

For everyone who believes that what Ron Reese, Mathman, and others have posted regarding the Rapture and Sudden Destruction happening on January 28, 2012—PLEASE READ THIS MOST IMPORTANT HEADSUP WARNING AND ALERT REGARDING THE TIMING! I am a fellow watchman on the wall; and, I am sounding the alarm concerning what I see from my position on the wall of the timing of his humongous event. I have already prepared myself; and, now this is my final warning to all of you. We will all know very shortly whether these tremendous Earth-shaking events will actually happen, as we are predicting that they may (or will) happen.

In Canberra, Australia Saturday, January 28th, 2012 arrives 17 hour earlier than in Austin, Tx (CST). Canberra is “17” hours ahead of Austin, Tx! Canberra is “9” hours ahead of Jerusalem. Jerusalem is “8” hours ahead of Austin, Tx (CST). So you add 8 + 9 = 17.

Canberra Austin, Texas [Matches date

Morning Session Evening Session Morning Session in Canberra ]

10 AM to 2 PM 5 PM to 9 PM [AUSTIN, TX] [JERUSALEM]

Jan 26th (Thurs "Day 5") Jan 25th 5 PM - 9 PM [1AM - 5AM]

Jan 27th (Fri "Day 6") Jan 26th 5 PM - 9 PM [1AM -5AM]

Jan 28th (Sat "Day 7") Jan 27th 5PM - 9 PM [1AM -5AM]

[Again, 8 + 9 = 17—Jerusalem (8+ Austin) & Canberra (9+ Jerusalem (& 17+ Austin)] Notice that on Saturday, January 28th @ 10:00 AM in Canberra, Australia—it will be 1:00 AM in Jerusalem, Israel on Jan 28, 2012. Israel's Sabbath will have started from Sunset @ 17:09 Friday Evening Jan 27, 2012.

A “New Moon” in Jerusalem will have started on January 23, 2012 @ 9.39 AM; so the waxing New Moon will be quite Visible in Jerusalem.

Now please take careful notice that when it’s 10:00 AM January 27th, 2012 in Austin, Texas (the date of this post), it is already 6:00 PM in Jerusalem, Israel; also, it's 3:00 AM in Canberra "OF THE FOLLOWING DAY" (JANUARY 28TH); and, it's 5:00 AM in Christchurch, New Zealand (which is 2 hours ahead of Canberra) "OF THE FOLLOWING DAY" (JANUARY 28TH)!

Now go back and look at the above grid of Dr Owuor’s Revival Meeting Schedule and you will notice that the time of the Morning Meetings in Canberra (10 AM to 2 PM) convert in Austin, Tx (CST) in the heartland of Mighty Babylon/USA to 5 PM to 9 Pm, which perfectly mirrors the time of Dr Owuor’s Evening Meetings in Canberra (5 PM to 9 Pm). Do you see that? I do not believe that this happened by accident. Dr Owuor is trying to make it obvious to those with true Holy Spirit discernment.

I have shown on this Five Doves Website several times before in my posts alerting everyone of potentially high watch days for the Rapture/SD, that Dr Owuor has made it very clear that it will be around mid-day, when the Sun is still shining very high in sky, when the Rapture takes place at the meeting where he will be when the Rapture happens as he has told us. Therefore, I am focusing entirely on the Morning Sessions at Canberra. Do you understand that?

[Dr Owuor said: “time came in that meeting when he was getting ready to teach about…” There were a lot of people and ushers still standing so he asked everyone (including all the ushers) to please sit down so that everyone may partake of this most important teaching. Then he said that when everyone including the last usher had just sat down, the MIGHTY RAPTURE TOOK PLACE!] The really “PRIME TIME” will be at the beginning of the morning meeting (which runs from 10 AM to 2 PM) or right after lunch or break time. I personally lean heavily toward the latter!

So here is the bottom line, when it’s 10:00 AM on Saturday (“Day 7” of Charity’s Vision) January 28th, 2012, it will be 5:00 PM here in Austin, Texas; however, it will be FRIDAY (“Day 6” of Charity’s Vision) January 27th, 2012--(5 PM to 9 PM [CST in Austin today] is “PRIME” . This “4-hour time period” (10 AM to 2 PM) of Dr Owuor’s “FINAL” Morning Session Revival Meeting in Canberra, Australia on Saturday, January 28th, 2012, absolutely demands that you must be ready to be Raptured at any moment.

I have more very important and very amazing signs and confirmations to share with you “THAT THIS IS IT”! Since this “may be” our last day, please go to the “Rapture Flight To Heaven (RFTH) Forum” (“just Google it” periodically today and read my additional posts there. You will not be sorry. I may not be able to make John Tng’s cutoff time with more posts today. You must go to the RFTH Forum later today or you will miss this amazing information.

In closing I want to personally thank John Tng for making this website possible and I am eagerly looking forward to meeting you John, and all the Brothers and Sisters in Christ on this Five Doves Forum, very soon in heaven after our imminent Rapture. I love all of you a will be lifting all of you up in my prayers throughout today! Amen, and Glory to God!

“FAIR USE FOR INFORMATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES”

Maranatha! (Come Quickly Lord Jesus!)

Harvey Troyer (YBIC)
Emmaus Road Ministries

P.S. [Following are some very useful World Time Clocks and Sun/Moon Calculators.]

TIME ZONE DIFFERENCES OF CITIES AROUND THE WORLD COMPARED TO JERUSALEM, ISRAEL--"THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE"--"THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING OF THE JEWS"! Please Click on the FOLLOWING URL LINK:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/difference.html?p1=110

[Please note that Christchurch, New Zealand is 11+ hours ahead of Jerusalem, and 19+ hours ahead of Austin, Tx where I live!]

What Time Is It Around The World Right Now?

http://24timezones.com/

Please click on the FOLLOWING URL LINK for important Sun/Moon Information regarding Israel on the eve of the possible fulfillment of a Desert Storm War III launch against Iran, the fulfillment of Isaiah 17, etc.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?obj=moon&n=110

January 26th Sunrise (6:36 AM) and Sunset (5:07 PM)

January 27th Sunrise (6:36 AM) and Sunset (5:08 PM)

January 28th Sunrise (6:35 AM) and Sunset (5:09 PM)

January 29th Sunrise (6:36 AM) and Sunset (5:10 PM)

January 30th Sunrise (6:34 AM) and Sunset (5:11 PM)

January 31st Sunrise (6:33 AM) and Sunset (5:12 PM)

Following are the Moonrise and Moonset times for Jerusalem, Israel during Dr Owuor's Canberra Meetings in Australia January 26th through January 28th (Thursday "Day 6" through Saturday "Day 7"), 2012.

January 26th Moonrise (8:09 AM) and Moonset (8:23 PM)

January 27th Moonrise (8:40 AM) and Moonset (9:18 PM)

January 28th Moonrise (9:11 AM) and Moonset (10:13PM)

January 29th Moonrise (9:42 AM) and Moonset (11:07PM)

January 30th Moonrise (10:16AM) and Moonset( -- PM)

January 31st Moonrise ( -- AM) and Moonset (12:01 AM)

[Please note that "First Quarter (of New Moon) is at 6:10 AM on January 31, 2012. New Moon in Jerusalem will have started on January 23, 2012 @ 9.39 AM; so the waxing New Moon will be quite Visible in Jerusalem.]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com