Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture; Who's Right?

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2010/05/rapture-whos-right.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Rapture; Who's Right?

If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth...” Sherlock Holmes

There are many end times theories floating around out there; pretribulation, midtribulation, prewrath, posttribulation, etc. How do you know which theory to believe? The advocates of these various theories all seem to have scriptures to back up the theory they feel is right. So which one is right? The simple answer is; the theory that agrees with ALL of God's holy Word the Bible is right. If any theory fails to agree with all of scripture then that theory cannot be correct.

So all we need to do to find out which theory is correct is to compare all of the theories with all of scripture to see if that theory contradicts scripture. If it does then that theory would be false.

To begin we will list several end times truths that are clearly taught in scripture and then compare each theory with all of these truths to see if it contradicts any of them.

End Times Scriptural Truths

1. A Christian will not be subject to God’s wrath. “For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:9

2. No one knows the day of Christ’s return. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Mt 25:13

3. The rapture occurs at the Day of the Lord after the moon is turned to blood after the sixth seal is opened. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 2 Thes 2:1,2. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come Acts 2:20. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood Rev 6:12.

4. The rapture occurs after the antichrist is revealed and performs the Abomination of Desolation. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4

5. The rapture is not imminent until all the prerequisites are fulfilled.color=red] Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.[/color] 2 Thes 2:1-3

6. Christians will be subject to sorrows and tribulations. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. Mk 13:18

7. Jews and Christians are persecuted by the antichrist. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Rev 11:7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Rev 12:17

8. Christians are removed/rescued out of the midst of the great tribulation. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Rev 3:10

9. Jesus will return to the clouds at the rapture. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thes 4:17

So here are 9 scriptural truths regarding the end times. We will now compare each theory against each scriptural truth to see if it agrees with it. If a theory contradicts any of the truths then that theory cannot be correct.

The pretrib theory contradicts #3,4,5,6,7, and 8. The pretrib theory contradicts #3 in that it asserts that the rapture occurs before seal 1 not after the moon is turned to blood at seal 6. It contradicts #4 because it asserts that the rapture is before the A of D, not after it. It contradicts #5 because it asserts that the rapture could occur at any time. It contradicts #6 because it asserts that Christians will not be subject to the sorrows and tribulations of the first 5 seals. It contradicts #7 because it asserts that only those saved after the rapture will be persecuted by the antichrist. It contradicts #8 because it asserts we will be removed before the great tribulation not out of the midst of it.

The midtrib theory contradicts #2,3,7, and 8. The midtrib theory contradicts #2 because after the start of the 70th week you would know a day for the rapture and no one knows the day or hour. It contradicts #3 because it asserts that the rapture is at the beginning of the great tribulation. It contradicts #7 because it asserts that we will be raptured at the beginning of the reign of the antichrist. It contradicts #8 because it asserts that we will be raptured before the great tribulation and not out of the midst of it.

The posttrib theory contradicts #1,2,8, and 9. The posttrib theory contradicts #1 because it asserts that a Christian will live through the period when God's wrath is poured out. It contradicts #2 because after the start of the 70th week you would know a day for the rapture and no one knows the day or hour. It contradicts #8 because it asserts that we will be raptured after the great tribulation is over. It contradicts #9 because it asserts that Christians will not be raptured until Jesus returns to the earth.

Here is a chart summarizing this information.

The prewrath theory agrees with all of the scriptural truths and disagrees with none. The prewrath theory asserts that a Christian will be raptured before God's wrath is poured out and that the rapture is at an undisclosed time between the abomination of desolation and Armageddon. It asserts the rapture occurs at the beginning of the Day of the Lord after the sixth seal is opened and the moon is turned to blood. It asserts that the rapture occurs sometime after the antichrist performs the abomination of desolation. It asserts that the rapture is not imminent until after the prerequisites are fulfilled. It asserts that Christians will be subject to the sorrows and tribulations of the first 5 seals. It asserts that Christians will be persecuted by the antichrist. It asserts that Christians will be rescued out of the midst of the great tribulation. It asserts that Jesus will return to the clouds at the rapture.

If you agree with the 9 scriptural end times principals listed above then there is only one theory that agrees with them all and that is the prewrath theory.

“If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth...” Sherlock Holmes.

Think about it. The time is very short. You need to prepare. "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares." Luke 21:34.

Note: there is another theory gaining prominence which states that the rapture occurs at the sixth seal but that it starts the 70th week. This theory contradicts #4,7, and 8. It contradicts #4 because it asserts that the rapture occurs before the revealing of the antichrist and the abomination of desolation. It contradicts #7 because it does not assert that Christians are persecuted by the antichrist. It contradicts #8 because it asserts that Christians are raptured before the great tribulation and not rescued out of the midst of it. I am not going to even discuss the various other theories because they are based on symbolic interpretations and not literal interpretations of scripture. For once you turn the Bible into a symbolic message you can make it say whatever you want.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Rapture; Who's Right?

Our New Website URL

Sixth Seal Rapture

Did you know that the rapture will not occur until after the sixth seal is opened? This may be different from what you have been told all of your life, but it is a conclusion from scripture that I can easily show you is true. In 1 Thes 4:15 – 5:2 we read; 15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

In this passage God the Holy Spirit speaking through the apostle Paul is teaching the Thessalonians about the rapture and calls the event “the day of the Lord.”

Fact: The day of the Lord is when the rapture occurs.

In Acts 2:20 we read “The sun shall moon shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come."

Fact: The day of the Lord occurs after the moon is turned to blood.

The moon is turned to blood after the sixth seal is opened as described in Revelation 6:12. “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood"

Fact: The moon is turned to blood after the sixth seal is opened.

Let’s put all the facts together in chronological order to see the conclusion.

Fact: The moon is turned to blood after the sixth seal is opened.

Fact: The day of the Lord occurs after the moon is turned to blood.

Fact: The day of the Lord is when the rapture occurs.
Conclusion:

The rapture occurs after the sixth seal is opened.

This conclusion is confirmed in Rev 6:15,16 where we clearly see a description of the rapture; And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: At this point in time the rapture has occurred and all the people of the world have seen the Lord in the air, that is why they say “hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne.”

This is also the time at which God’s wrath begins. It is that simple; the rapture occurs after the sixth seal is opened. Remember “the truth shall set you free.” By the way the sixth seal is opened during the persecution of the antichrist, which begins after the abomination of desolation at the midpoint of the last 7 years. That places the rapture at an unknown time between the midpoint and the end of the last 7 years.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Thanks Steven this is very well written. I have been pre-wrath for years. It has always baffled me how divided the church remains on this issue, and very few people ever change their position.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for weighing in on the subject.

Thank you for taking the time to post on this site.

I look forward to seeing your comments, insight and posts.

God Bless

ybiC,

Steven

Steven is correct. The bible is quite clear about when the rapture will take place. I suggest going ahead and getting a head start by declaring yourself for the Kingdom today and asking God for your name in the Book of Life through his Son Jesus Christ and thanking him for it in advance. The Kingdom is already within you and around you. It starts in the heart. The Lord's Prayer has been prayed billions of times and it says, "Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be on earth as it is in Heaven." So, when does he start answering the billions of prayer requests and making a reflection of Heaven manifest on the earth? It has already started people. I USED BIBLEGATEWAY.COM FOR SCRIPTURE.
Revelation 6 12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. HERE'S YOUR SIGN OF JONAH. THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS JUST LIKE WHEN THE SON OF MAN WENT INTO THE EARTH AND JONAH WAS IN BELLY OF THE WHALE. A FAITHLESS GENERATION WILL NOT HEED THE SIGNS UNTIL THIS HAPPENS.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”
Revelation 7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. WIND STOPS AFTER THE WORLDWIDE EARTHQUAKE. THIS IS A BIG DEAL. THE RAPTURE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. 2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3 “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” 4 Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

The Great Multitude in White Robes

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. HELLO, THE BRIDE CHURCH HAS BEEN TAKEN TO THE THRONE OF THE ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD!!! RAPTURE EVENT!!! 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”
13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”

14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”

And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore,

“they are before the throne of God
and serve him day and night in his temple;
and he who sits on the throne
will shelter them with his presence.
16 ‘Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat down on them,’
nor any scorching heat.
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne
will be their shepherd;
‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’
‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’

Revelation 11 The Seventh Trumpet

15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
and he will reign for ever and ever.”
16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
18 The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”
19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

Now look at Matthew 24
29 “Immediately after the distress of those days

“‘the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

NOW COMPARE THE EVENTS IN REVELATION 6-7, AND THE EVENTS MENTIONED IN MATTHEW 24. THEY ARE CLEARLY THE SAME EVENTS. THERE IS A MULTITUDE BROUGHT BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD IN REVELATION 7 AND THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN IN MATTHEW 24 WITH THE GATHERING OF THE ELECT IS CONSISTENT. THIS IS YOUR RAPTURE EVENT.

At the beginning of this year I predicted a couple things which I posted on five doves. They were based on triggers that have not happened yet. One was the Middle East war and America’s betrayal of Israel, which will result in the New Madrid quake. This has not happened yet but seems closer and closer as each month passes. The second was California’s decision to allow gay marriage, which will result in an earthquake in California. I believe a great awakening is coming to this country and will result in the last great outpour of the Holy Spirit before the end of the age. There have definitely been many woes of 2012 already, but the chance of an attack on our own soil here in the U.S. remains very high. Please pray for protection and unity for the body of Christ during this time. Also let us pray and declare a division in Satan’s ranks. Yeshua Himself gave us this great strategy when He said, “But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.” We know that during the seventieth week of Daniel that the Beast and his kings will turn against the Harlot. Both are Satan’s kingdoms. Yeshua says He put it in their hearts to do this. Let us join with Him in declaring Satan’s kingdom divided this year. Most of my posts don’t usually make it on five doves because I say that I am not looking for the rapture, but rather I am looking for Him who raptures! So why is this post here? I believe the devil has used rapture theology to divide the Bride of Christ and has successfully taken our eyes off of Christ and on ourselves. Let us look to Him and His glory, and fulfill His plan for the end of the age. God bless-

Completely agree with you Jason :)

Per : Michael Colunga
An outstanding proof of the Prewrath Rapture.

Our New Website URL

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2013/michaelc419-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Michael Colunga (19 Apr 2013)
"An outstanding proof of the Prewrath Rapture."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, John and Doves,

Here is an outstanding proof of the Prewrath Rapture:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=886722&cmd=show

Imho, Thursday is almost over.

~Blessings,

Mike

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Per Email from Arlene:

Hi Michael.....Great post! Wonderful link.....lots of information and much to think about!!!

Thanks!

Arlene

Steven:

In this passage God the Holy Spirit speaking through the apostle Paul is teaching the Thessalonians

about the rapture and calls the event “the day of the Lord.”

Hello Steven, I'm not disagreeing with your post, just one point, the day of the Lord or the day of

Christ is not the rapture, it is the day of His wrath. There are many verses showing this.

The Thessalonians would not be troubled if the day of the Lord was the rapture (verse 2) they would

be exceedingly happy.

There was rumours going around that the day of the Lord was at hand, and the Thessalonians were

concerned because they knew they should be raptured before the day of God's wrath, and Paul assured

them that the falling away and the man of sin be revealed before the day of the Lord.

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering

together unto him,

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by

letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a

falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

God Bless, John.

Hi John,

Welcome to the site...

Thanks for posting....

The day of the LORD could easily be interpreted the day of Wrath...

The day of Christ could easily mean the Second coming..............

We will soon see after the son of perdition is revealed.............

still waiting on the two witnesses.................................

still waiting for the sun to turn black and the moon to turn blood red .......

so we possibly have a few more events before the day of the LORD ( wrath )

and the day of Christ ( the second coming )

if the interpretation I currently hold is true.........

I'm reading Robert Gundry book right now about title: "The Church and the Tribulation"

I have three more books on my list to read so I'm getting a lot of new insights to scripture.....( while praying for the HOLY SPIRIT to lead me )

Thanks again for posting!

God Bless

Steven
=======================

2 Thess 2:1-3:1

2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

KJV

This post is relevant to this thread so I will leave it for those that want to view this and comment.

Defining

Tribulation

Wrath

Hermeneutics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermeneutics

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Hermeneutics (/hɜrməˈnjuːtɪks/), broadly, is the art of text interpretation. Traditional hermeneutics is the study of the interpretation of written texts, especially texts in the areas of literature, religion and law. A type of traditional hermeneutic is biblical hermeneutics which concerns the study of the interpretation of the Bible. In religious studies and social philosophy, hermeneutics is the study of the theory and practice of interpretation. Modern hermeneutics encompasses everything in the interpretative process including verbal and nonverbal forms of communication as well as prior aspects that affect communication, such as presuppositions, preunderstandings, the meaning and philosophy of language, and semiotics.

The terms exegesis and hermeneutics have been used interchangeably. However, hermeneutics is a more widely defined discipline of interpretation theory, because it includes the entire framework of the interpretive process, encompassing written, verbal, and nonverbal communication. Exegesis, on the other hand, focuses primarily on written text.[citation needed]

Philosophical hermeneutics refers primarily to the theory of knowledge initiated by Martin Heidegger and developed by Hans-Georg Gadamer in Truth and Method, and sometimes to the theories of Paul Ricoeur.

Hermeneutic consistency refers to analysis of texts for coherent explanation. A hermeneutic (singular) refers to one particular method or strand of interpretation. See also double hermeneutic.

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting.

When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

The Pre-wrath Rapture - The Rapture Puzzle Solved with Matthew 24

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Steven, thanks for posting this video. I would encourage everyone no matter what position you hold to watch it and to not let the hour and 23 minutes it takes to watch prevent you from doing so - you can watch it in short sections and come back if you don't have the time. It is the most comprehensive and cohesive presentation of a rapture position I have seen since I started studying last summer. Everyone please watch, I believe it's worth your time.

Hi Steven !!!,
All :)
Why,I'm right of course :)

I'm a Pan-Tribber---its all gonna pan out :)

more seriously you said:
3. The rapture occurs at the Day of the Lord after the moon is turned to blood after the sixth seal is opened. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 2 Thes 2:1,2. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come Acts 2:20. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood Rev 6:12.

Most FunDemental scholars say the coming of Jesus is the rapture and the Day of The Lord mentioned here is the 2nd coming....

2Thess 2 says the Departure (of the Church) happens first then the AntiChrist is revealed in the first seal....The word departure (apostasy) is falsely translated and falsely understood in the King James...... see www.lewishb.biz for my commentary/paraphraise...its NOT just my idea,,, the proof of this has been understood for centuries!!!

Hi Lewis,

Just a few simple question.

Did you read all the post on this thread?

Did you watch all the videos on this thread?

The video is important to this thread.

Thanks looking forward to your answers.

God Bless

steven

real all 9044 posts ?
If I did that I would miss the rapture :)

Seriously, though, I have studied much for lots of years on this topic and believe what I say is correct....

so do most all Fun-De-mental Baptists in the BBFI...or is it the IBBF ???

Lewis, most who have studied the pre-trib position understand the points you brought as part of that interpretation. I would challenge you to see if you maintain that position after watching the video posted a couple of post above yours, and if so you can remain confident in your belief, but if you watch the video and keep an open mind you will at the very least come out with a broader perspective and maybe also discover there are other interpretations that have at least or more compelling arguments in favor of a different position.

I am still studying different views on this. One thing I can tell you is that I have seen a blood moon. So the concept that the rapture cannot happen until one sees a blood moon is not necessarily right.
When was it, you may ask? It was in December a few years ago, not too long after my husband died in 2009.
I went outside to see if I could spot it, and there it was, a big piece of bloody raw hamburger, not a pretty sight at all. But it was amazing that I was able to see it. We have clear air most of the time where I live, so it was very clear. I don't remember the precise year. After my husband died categorizing years did not seem important.

There are some amazing studies on the blood moons, such as the Biltz one and Scottie Clark's. Scottie Clark's timeline on Eternalrhythmflow is amazing. But he does not say which of these tetrad moons will be the date of the rapture, just that they are in 2014 and 2015 on Passover and Tabernacles in each year. A pretty amazing coincidence. It is the Lord sending us a heads up.