Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama, 666, Scripture

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/chelseab114.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chelsea Brown (14 Jan 2012)
"Josua : Jan 7th post : Obama, 666, Scripture"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your post of Jan 7th on Obama is an excellent summary. Can I add a few thoughts ?

Is Obama a candidate for AntiChrist ? Is he the FALSE MESSIAH ? Of all Biblical subjects, this topic is the one that has been almost entirely neglected by Bible students for 2,000 years. There are many books on Satan, but Rev Arthur Pink is the only writer I know who has concentrated a study upon this man, the ANTICHRIST. Most of Pink's analysis is limited as he could not calculate the 666 number and was restricted to scriptural descriptions. Nearly all of the current, applicable calculations, the number 666 and 216(6x6x6) and 6+6+6, are found on this website, Pink does not venture there as he died many years ago.

I would break down the analysis :

A.Antichrist, his number. Triple SIX, its variants, mulitplied, roots, etc. It is His name, his Birth, his downfall. He is tied to and connected to the number and variants.Most of all , it identifies him by a number, triple 6 .

As John Tng , Kevin Heckle, Bob Ware and others on Five Doves have suggested, there is more than just a calculation of Barak Obama's name adding up in multiple ways to 666. Mr Heckle calculated 22 different ways to do that. Obama's name does that, but there is much more See Heckle's link here. http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh93.htm It is an association with 666, 6x6x6, and even 6+6+6. The Illinois lottery winning number struck 666 an unbelievable FOUR times in 2008 as Obama ran for President, each date it did so being significant in his campaign, especially Nov 5, the very day of his election. His birth on day 216 (Aug 4), the only 666 Day on the calender.Born at latitude 21.6. (Honolulu). He obtains passage of Obamacare legislation with an odd requirement of 216 votes (usually takes 218 votes to pass a law). Obama submits a budget ; 216 pages long. He cancels 216 minority education scholarships in Washington, DC. He claims to have deported 216,000 illegal aliens. Mr Obama, as Josua noted, will be 6000+6000+6000+666+6 days old on Rosh Hashana 2012.

John Tng made some additional astounding discoveries relating to the calculations of Obama's name in English, noting the number 793.The 793 number had been observed and noted as a peculiar numerical pattern that existed in various antichrist verses by Paul Black. The number now ties those verses to Obama. It is also, the reverse reading of 397, the value of Jesus in Hebrew......http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/Obama_Ge11_Re2221.html..

B. What does Scripture say ? A descendant of the people who destroy Jerusalem, a man who seems to have some peculiarty as to how he came by his own name, a man who comes out of the sea. A man received willingly with support of Jewish and non-Jewish people. A man who regards no God, nor the times and laws. A "beast".

Here is a link to Obama's unusual name change as reported in Newsweek. http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/oct2010/chelseab104.htm

..Barak Obama comes from ancestry which seems to include Titus, the Roman General and ruler who destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD.Titus was stationed in both Egypt (ruling the remains of the Assyrian-Kenyan empire) and later in northern Europe (Obama's mother came from German ancestors. Normally Roman Generals kept local concubines. It should be noted that Obama in 2008 while campaigning for President took a trip to Berlin , Germany where he gave a speech in front on the Pergamon Museum. The Pergamon was moved to Germany in the late 1800's and in scripture is called "The seat of Satan" Rev 2:13. Since its relocation, Germany started two world wars. Obama's 2008 nomination at Mile high Stadium in Denver was in front of a copy of the Pergamon design. The similar design is remarkable.The SEAT OF SATAN.

A few more interesting odd points: His car is called the "beast". His Secret Service nickname is "renegade". He has been called "Messiah" by many. His children have peculiar names ; Natasha (Sasha) spelled backwards, Ah Satan and Malia, an anagram for IM ALA. .The Psalms say antichrist will have children. Obama's birth is somewhat a mystery, like the real Messiah. It is all a bit odd.

C.Ties to Bible verses containing triple sixes. For example, Solomon had 666 talents of gold. See John Tng's excellent article linked below.

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/Obama_Rev1318_part3.html

D.Ties to Bible verses where the verse number (and/or Chapter number) is tied to triple sixes
Of course, Mr Obama choose to speak on two important occasions quoting from scripture, notably Psalm 46. This Psalm is Chapter 666 , counting back from Revelation. He quotes from this at the 9-11-11 memorial speech and earlier in Arizona where a congresswoman had sustained a near fatal head wound.The Psalm says, in part," Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

It is significant that the first occurance of the name, Barak, is found in verse 6,606. Judges 4:6. The story of Barak continues into chapter 5 , or chapter 216 (6x6x6). So both chapter and verse are tied to Barak. Zero is not a true number, but rather a placeholder. Also, Kevin Heckle observed that the last name, Obama is located in Judges 4:6 in the phrase" Barak, the son of Abinoam". He is "in" the family. Remove "in" and beginning at "O" go backwards, like Hebrew, it spells O-B-A-M-A. All the letters, in exact order found in "Abinoam". So both Barak and Obama in verse and chapter tied to 666. Verse numbers can be located at Biblewheel.com.

E.Ties to Bible verses utilizing the word Antichrist in the text. See Kevin Heckle's excellent article on fivedoves, linked below.
Also, John Tng added insight to Mr Heckle's discovery, linked here. http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/John_antichrist.html

F. Astronomical Signs in the heavens. Eclipses. The constellations declare the glory of God and pinpoint the time of events to the minute and year.

The Book of Genesis, the Words of God, state "let there be lights in the firmament of heaven....and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years." Gen 1:14 The Hebrew word translated seasons is the identical same word translated festivals elsewhere. The festivals are Jewish Holidays , certain dates set aside to meet with God and include (Spring) Passover, Firstfruits, and (Fall) Rosh Hashana and Tabernacles. Note, the lights are not said to be given for "seeing or for heat". They are SIGNS tied to the Festivals. Thus, the constellations, the eclipses and the movement of the lights of our firmament are God's time clock. .Signs tell what is ahead.

A messianic Jewish Pastor, Mark Blitz of Washington state, noticed several years ago that there was a very rare sequence of four total lunar eclipses (called Tetrads) set to take place on the exact dates of up coming Jewish Festivals. His research determined that a series of four total Lunar eclipses, all in consecutive order and all four taking place on the exact day of the four Jewish festivals .....this rare event had taken place only 7 times in 2,000 years. These total Lunar eclipses ( also called Blood Red Moons due to their color) had always taken place on years of great Jewish signifigance. Recently, 1949-50 when the first Jewish government was formed in 2000 years, and in 1967 when Jerusalem was recovered by Israel as predicted in Luke 21:24. The eclipses fall again in 2014-15. The first one was in 33AD. Lunar eclipses are a sign to the Jews.

The book of Isaiah also describes eclipses of the sun. Isaiah 12: 9-10 says" behold the day of the Lord cometh...the sun shall be darkened in his going forth.." Now that is a rare event, a Solar eclipse that begins at sunrise,at its going forth. But much more than that, the Lord set THREE TOTAL SOLAR eclipses all on the same day of the Jewish calender 1 AV 2008,2009, and 2010. Av is the month of judgement. The 2009 eclipse on 1 AV began to the exact minute at SUNRISE. Solar eclipses are a sign to the world.So we have a combination of Total Solar and Total Lunar eclipses, all pointing to 2015........And 2016 is a Jubilee Year.

Finally, there are Mr Heckle's astonishing discoveries of the position of the constellations at specific minutes, on specific dates, in our exact current calender years. I am humbled to have the privilege to study his remarkable insights.His articles on the constellation positions at the exact minute, the exact hour, the very day and exact year of Barak Obama's birth 7:24pm Aug 4 1961 Honolulu time.....that amazed me. And he duplicates the feat with studies of the minute and date of Obama's half hour speech on 8pm eastern time Oct 29, 2008 which "confirmed a covenant with many".... Dan 9:27. And THEN he tops those with his explanation of Daniel's great mystery...When is the END? Daniel had given the exact day of Messiah's first coming and Daniel DID answer the question.... when was the end ? Finally, Daniel's answer is EXPLAINED Here is that last Heckle post, linked http://fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/kevinh82.htm
Every indication points to this April, a time near Easter as a culmination of events.Some mysteries remain, perhaps they will transpire beginning Jan 28th. It seems possible, even likely. Thank you Ron Reese.
Can anyone say with certainty that Mr Obama is the same person described in scripture ? I can not. He certainly might qualify. My son says every person can have enough 666 ties if you look hard enough. Others on five doves suggest this king or that prince. The fact is, of world leaders, only Obama and one other person show a single, solitary connection to 666. Only Obama has more than one connection to triple six, and Obama's are a multitude, a river of numbers.Not to mention, his are IN SCRIPTURE.

I seldom post on fivedoves. I read it every day. I print it and share it. I do thank all who have taken time to share their insights. We are just scratching the surface of great things to come. God Bless the Doves, and especially John Tng. Maranatha, All

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
" target="_blank"> .
Also, John Tng added insight to Mr Heckle's discovery, linked here. http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/John_antichrist.html

F. Astronomical Signs in the heavens. Eclipses. The constellations declare the glory of God and pinpoint the time of events to the minute and year.

The Book of Genesis, the Words of God, state "let there be lights in the firmament of heaven....and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years." Gen 1:14 The Hebrew word translated seasons is the identical same word translated festivals elsewhere. The festivals are Jewish Holidays , certain dates set aside to meet with God and include (Spring) Passover, Firstfruits, and (Fall) Rosh Hashana and Tabernacles. Note, the lights are not said to be given for "seeing or for heat". They are SIGNS tied to the Festivals. Thus, the constellations, the eclipses and the movement of the lights of our firmament are God's time clock. .Signs tell what is ahead.

A messianic Jewish Pastor, Mark Blitz of Washington state, noticed several years ago that there was a very rare sequence of four total lunar eclipses (called Tetrads) set to take place on the exact dates of up coming Jewish Festivals. His research determined that a series of four total Lunar eclipses, all in consecutive order and all four taking place on the exact day of the four Jewish festivals .....this rare event had taken place only 7 times in 2,000 years. These total Lunar eclipses ( also called Blood Red Moons due to their color) had always taken place on years of great Jewish signifigance. Recently, 1949-50 when the first Jewish government was formed in 2000 years, and in 1967 when Jerusalem was recovered by Israel as predicted in Luke 21:24. The eclipses fall again in 2014-15. The first one was in 33AD. Lunar eclipses are a sign to the Jews.

The book of Isaiah also describes eclipses of the sun. Isaiah 12: 9-10 says" behold the day of the Lord cometh...the sun shall be darkened in his going forth.." Now that is a rare event, a Solar eclipse that begins at sunrise,at its going forth. But much more than that, the Lord set THREE TOTAL SOLAR eclipses all on the same day of the Jewish calender 1 AV 2008,2009, and 2010. Av is the month of judgement. The 2009 eclipse on 1 AV began to the exact minute at SUNRISE. Solar eclipses are a sign to the world.So we have a combination of Total Solar and Total Lunar eclipses, all pointing to 2015........And 2016 is a Jubilee Year.

Finally, there are Mr Heckle's astonishing discoveries of the position of the constellations at specific minutes, on specific dates, in our exact current calender years. I am humbled to have the privilege to study his remarkable insights.His articles on the constellation positions at the exact minute, the exact hour, the very day and exact year of Barak Obama's birth 7:24pm Aug 4 1961 Honolulu time.....that amazed me. And he duplicates the feat with studies of the minute and date of Obama's half hour speech on 8pm eastern time Oct 29, 2008 which "confirmed a covenant with many".... Dan 9:27. And THEN he tops those with his explanation of Daniel's great mystery...When is the END? Daniel had given the exact day of Messiah's first coming and Daniel DID answer the question.... when was the end ? Finally, Daniel's answer is EXPLAINED Here is that last Heckle post, linked http://fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/kevinh82.htm
Every indication points to this April, a time near Easter as a culmination of events.Some mysteries remain, perhaps they will transpire beginning Jan 28th. It seems possible, even likely. Thank you Ron Reese.
Can anyone say with certainty that Mr Obama is the same person described in scripture ? I can not. He certainly might qualify. My son says every person can have enough 666 ties if you look hard enough. Others on five doves suggest this king or that prince. The fact is, of world leaders, only Obama and one other person show a single, solitary connection to 666. Only Obama has more than one connection to triple six, and Obama's are a multitude, a river of numbers.Not to mention, his are IN SCRIPTURE.

I seldom post on fivedoves. I read it every day. I print it and share it. I do thank all who have taken time to share their insights. We are just scratching the surface of great things to come. God Bless the Doves, and especially John Tng. Maranatha, All

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
" target="_blank">http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh47-1.htmhttp://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2009/John_antichrist.html

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
" target="_blank"> .

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL