Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"INCREDIBLE RAPTURE MESSAGE FROM THE LORD!!!"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/kentc113.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kent Crumpler ( 13 Jan 2012 )
"INCREDIBLE RAPTURE MESSAGE FROM THE LORD!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Doves. Haven't posted in a while, but when the Lord gives me something, especially as big as what he just gave me, I've got to share it. Also, this ties in with what is going on in my life.

First of all, I have always leaned towards Ron Reese's ( with the recent help of Mathman ) timeline. It just makes sense to me and I felt the Holy Spirit back in 2008 indicating to me that the final week had begun, but not the tribulation. I believe there is only one tribulation, per scripture, and it is referred to as "great tribulation" and it is 42 months in duration. I believe the first 3.5 years or so is known as "beginning of sorrows" ( Matthew 24:8 ). I also believe we are about 3+ years into the 70th week.

I was "born again" filled with the Holy Ghost in 2008 and the Lord has shared much with me about the end times with visions, dreams, prophecies, etc. Only one of them has come to pass and that is because the others are near the rapture time frame. The one that did occur was exactly two weeks after the prophecy was given and it concerned the future AC and the UN address on 9/23/09, 14 days from 9/9/9, which is 666 upside down. The prophecy was simply spoken through my son, who was sound asleep, to me and it was this: In two weeks, gigantic monster (beast), great God. You can go back on Doves and maybe find this; I posted this prophecy before it happened and then it happened exactly two weeks later. I share this with you in the hope of having some credibility because I know alot of prophecies that have been posted have not occurred.

Here are a few others that have not happened yet, but they will!

Two suns in the sky
Giant tsunami with high winds before it
Economic collapse and then rapture
French will betray US and/or Israel
I am now all in with Ron's & Mathman's timeline and here is why. I was awakened in the middle of the night recently to go pick up my neighbor from the ER at the hospital, which I had agreed to do beforehand. This couple has been going through some really tough things lately, so when I got back home that night, I begin to pray diligently for this couple and their family members and God gave me a word for them. I will be sharing it with them shortly. As I was falling asleep,which is when I have had visions or other experiences, I heard very clearly "90 DAYS"!!! I was totally amazed, shocked, etc, etc. I received confirmation on this from the Lord the very next morning. It occurred during the middle of the night on January 11, 2012. I used a date calculator and 90 days later is APRIL 10, 2012. This is extremely close to the notable day of April 11, 2012 and at midnight on the 10th is just one second from the 11th. April 10 is a Tuesday, it's in the spring (Song of Solomon, Chapter 2).

This is major for me. I want to show you a couple of scriptures that even back this up as the rapture timeframe:

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble (great tribulation), such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered (raptured), every one that shall be found written in the book (of life). words in parantheses are mine

12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, .......................

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,

Verses 16 thru 20 talk about Judeans fleeing to the mountains, flight not be in winter, don't come back from the fields, don't come down from the house top, etc. I believe these verses refer to the rapture. And then verse 21 follows:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

What the above verses say to me is this. The Obama-nation of desolation will occur and set off the great tribulation and the rapture appears to me, based on scripture, to be right in the middle of these two events.

I realize that this does not agree with the possible rapture date of January 28. But based on what the Lord just gave me and what I believed from studying the bible and being led by Holy Spirit, I am going with the April 10-11 dates. Won't the obama-nation of desolation happen on or about April 11? I have never been a date setter, but I think I have been given something huge here. I do agree with the four warnings and I do believe that something very big may happen on January 28. I feel that the Lord confirmed Ron's and Mathman's recent posts regarding these dates.

If something occurs on January 28th and we are not raptured, I believe the true, obedient believers will be protected.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; ..................

Psalm 91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noon-day. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

I almost forgot, what is going on in my life. I had moved about a year ago to a wonderful city, church and job. I had been feeling that the Lord was getting ready to do something fairly big in my life beginning back in December just before Christmas. A pastor friend of mine, not in the same church as mine, texted me and said the Lord told him that he was opening a door for me very soon, did not know what. Then the Lord said to me a couple of weeks later, I'm going to move you again, but not yet. A couple of more weeks go by which brings us to this past weekend. The Lord stopped me from what I was planning to do and then reveals to me to quit my job and church and move to be with family and to do it fairly quickly. In other words do not wait until March 11, when my lease runs out. So I am about to move and get very serious about witnessing to friends, family and anyone that will listen. This is not just coincidence, this is from the Lord and the very near destruction/economic collapse/martial law, etc and/or rapture. I can feel it, can you? The Lord is going to snatch up his church very very soon!

Praise God! He is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords and God of hosts! He is mighty, worthy, holy, great and greatly to be praised! And so much more!

Obey Acts 2:38. Repent (your death to sin); water baptize in Jesus name ( your water burial with Christ); be filled with the Holy Ghost (your resurrection with Christ). Do this and you have obeyed the gospel.

God bless you all!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com