Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mathman: "Only 16 More Days Left - The Lord is LITERALLY moving mountains to prove to His Watchers t

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman112.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mathman (12 Jan 2012)
"Only 16 More Days Left - The Lord is LITERALLY moving mountains to prove to His Watchers that His timeline is being accurately outlined by Ron Reese, Gerry Almond and others!!!"

Dear Doves,

Are we now only 16 days away from Jesus snatching us from the earth just BEFORE the Sudden Destruction on January 28, 2012? While I am not 100% sure that this will be THE day, it certainly appears that there is an extremely high probability for just such an event, much higher then I have mathematically seen for any other date. As usual, the wildcard is God’s grace and mercy and whether He chooses to delay this event for a time. However, God’s Word certainly makes it appear that this SHOULD be THE day that God’s patience with “Sodom & Gomorrah” finally ends.

WITH ENOUGH FAITH EVEN THE MOUNTAINS WILL MOVE!!

The title of this article is bold. The Lord is LITERALLY moving mountains to prove to His Watchers that His timeline is being accurately outlined by Ron Reese, Gerry Almond and others!!! By the time I am finished this article, you too will believe that this title makes all the sense in this world (or, more appropriately, OUT OF THIS WORLD, AND SOON!!). I ask that you hold my hand and walk with me for this article. As with any great movie, this being THE GREATEST OF ALL SHOWS, the plot has been laid out before you, the tension has been building and now our conclusion is about to unfold in the form of the Rapture.

GOD’S MORSE CODE

FREE WILL. This is such an important concept in this post that I repeat this all important phrase once more – FREE WILL. Free will is so important to God that He will allow you to go to hell over it. But yet He loves you so much He sent His only begotten Son to reconcile us (yes, the much talked about John 3:16, thanks to our brother Tebow). To balance this, as only the Master of the Universe can do, God has chosen to still communicate with us who watch, but in a delicate enough way to not be “in the face” of those who choose to reject Him.

Quite simply, the following scenario does not allow for FREE WILL. If Jesus Himself stood in the sky for all of these centuries, constantly telling everyone to repent and follow Him or go to hell, what kind of FREE WILL to choose Him willingly would that be. Indeed, God doesn’t want “forced followers”!! Jesus wants each of us to come to Him because there is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, in this world that we would rather do than follow Him. He literally wants us to be born again, out of this world and into His will for our lives.

So, how does the Lord perform this delicate balancing act of communicating with us AND allowing FREE WILL at the exact same time? There are many ways that He uses! He uses Israel / Jerusalem for His time posts. He uses signs in the sky. He uses dreams and visions. He uses earthquakes and other disasters. He can EVEN use a football game if He wants to. There are other ways simply too numerous to count, that is how MIGHTY our Lord is!!

However, and yes I admit I am being biased, I believe some of His greatest messages have been sent using the wonderfully subtle (but significant) Morse Code of mathematics. The Bible is littered (in a good way) with numbers, and the consistent use of certain numbers by God in the Bible allows us to have insight on what He is trying to communicate with those numbers to those who are watching intently. The science behind Biblical numerology isn’t witchcraft or voodoo!! This is simply understanding that God is the creator of numbers and mathematics and that it makes sense that He would use these numbers He created to fulfill His will. Indeed, He consistently uses numbers and uses numbers consistently.

God Himself identifies that it is the wise man that knows that the number 6 represents the number of man. There was no condemnation of trying to assign this number to man. NO, the opposite!! God said it was the wise that could interpret the meaning of His numbers, using 6 as the number of man as a clear example. Who can deny that, even though not FORMALLY stated, that 7 is the number of God’s perfection? The list goes on and on.

To some, mathematics is daunting and scary. They simply do not understand nor can they interpret the Morse Code. However, please DO NOT BE SAD OR FEEL UNWORTHY IN ANY WAY because of this limitation!! God CAREFULLY crafted each of us differently for many good reasons. For me personally, I believe that God made me with a special gift to understand incredibly complex mathematical patterns AND be able to communicate these patterns in a simply way that almost anyone can understand. Am I bragging? Absolutely not. If you knew my weaknesses (and I have a LOT of them) in other areas of my life (as my wife will attestJ), you would know why I say this with ALL HUMILITY. I am not better than ANY of you, just different, blessed with different gifts.

God is tapping out this mathematical Morse Code to communicate with us as we speak – more so than I have ever seen Him do in the past. Those who REJECT the truth of Jesus have no ability to discern this Morse Code (for example, to these skeptics, the death of Jesus on the cross was pure foolishness). In addition, there are many of those with great faith that also cannot discern the code! However, thankfully the Bible was provided to this group as just one of the many purposes of the Bible. If you are one of the “math phobes”, you have been given the Bible to make sure that those, who attempt to communicate and interpret such things as the mathematical Morse Code, do so in a way that both makes sense AND NEVER contradict the Scriptures.

This is where Ron Reese, Gerry Almond, me and others come in – to assist the Church with interpretting the mathematical Morse Code. And where we end, you begin. That is why I ALWAYS ask each of you to diligently scour the Bible to discern whether what we are saying makes sense and doesn’t contradict the Scriptures. I do not hide behind the Bible, I stand with the Bible, loud and proud in defense of the Bible’s infallibility. I NEVER fear that someone will use the Bible to check up on me. If I did, I would stop writing immediately and fade into the sunset!!

January 28, 2012 – THE JUDGMENT COMES ( BUT FIRST – THE RAPTURE - HALLELUJAH )

Since around Christmas 2011, Ron Reese, Gerry Almond, myself and others have been loudly hammering out the message that January 28, 2012 is the best date we have EVER seen for being the time of the Rapture. The meticulous blending of the diabolical plans of Sudden Destruction by the NWO with Scriptural timing is just too perfect to ignore (always remembering that this is God’s plans and His alone). The issuing of the final 3 week warning of Sudden Destruction on January 28, 2012, by both the NWO and God on the exact same day of January 8, 2012, is fully outlined in the following article:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

Contrasting the NWO’s diabolical final warning, this article also underlines the fact that the WHOLE WORLD is now abuzz about the “Verse that Saves”, John 3:16, as thrust to center stage by God. By all accounts, even by some usually skeptical secular reporters, is that the statistics in this game, by Tim Tebow and the Broncos, appears to be from God Himself. However, given the nearness to January 28, 2012, I will go one step further and say that this is God’s final alter call.

Not only that, but I now firmly believe that the Morse Code tapped out by God on January 10, 2012, in the form of a large earthquake on January 10, 2012, further underlines that two of my posts on the same day as the earthquake, January 10, 2012, were both applicable and correct. In order to better discuss the earthquake’s “Morse Code”, I will FIRST link and summarize these two mentioned posts from January 10, 2012:

1) The first post outlined what the final 3 week warning was as provided by the NWO (and unexpectedly by God as well) on January 8, 2012, issued on the EXACT day we expected (http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman110-1.htm): This post centered on the following numbers:

- 3333: This is the favorite number of the NWO as it is satanic to the core. 33.3333% is the percentage of angels that were cast out with Lucifer during the rebellion. This is the group that wants to destroy the Father and the Son and be gods themselves. The whole diabolical timeline of the NWO’s “final solution”, the Sudden Destruction to usher in One World Government, revolves around a “3333” related timeline

- The Final 3 weeks = 7 x 3 days: This article centers on the fact that the NWO issued their 4th and final 3 week inclusive warning of Sudden Destruction on January 8, 2012, pointing directly to January 28, 2012 as their chosen date. This equals 81 days (equal to 3 x 3 x 3 x 3, another 3333) from the first ever National Emergency Test on 11/9/2011 (where 11/9 is the reverse of 9/11). This final 3 weeks can also be equated to 7 x 3 days (or 21 days)!!

- 29: All of this is GREATLY expected to culminate in the Rapture, or the resurrection of the Church, on January 28, 2012. 29 is the number of Resurrection. It is also interesting to note that January 28 = 1/28 = 1 + 28 = 29

2) The second post outlined why so many are noticing 11:11 on their digital clocks. The reason: 11:11 points directly towards January 28, 2012 (http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman110-2.htm): This post centered on the following numbers:

- 1111: 11 is the number of disorder and judgment. 11 x 11 = 121 days is the number 11 “on steroids”. The Feast of Trumpets 2011 (the beginning of the Jewish year) + 121 days = January 28, 2012

- 29: As previously outlined, all of this is GREATLY expected to culminate in the Rapture, or resurrection, on January 28, 2012. 29 is the number of Resurrection (again, January 28 = 1/28 = 1 + 28 = 29)

In summary, the numbers of significance in these two posts are as follows: 3333, 7 x 3, 1111 and 29

THE SUMATRA EARTHQUAKE: GOD’S MORSE CODE

The following is a link to the official USGS site, outlining the official statistics of the 7.3 magnitude earthquake that occurred in Sumatra on January 10, 2012, the EXACT same day that the two articles as summarized above appeared on www.FiveDoves.com:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0007ir5.php

Here are some of the major statistics from this earthquake:

- 333: This was the number of miles that the earthquake was shown to be away from Lhokseumawe, Sumatra, Indonesia

- 7.3: This was the magnitude of the earthquake

- 1111: This was the number of miles that the earthquake was shown to away from Jakarta, Java, Indonesia

- 29: This was the depth of the earthquake in kilometers

In summary, the numbers of significance in this earthquake are as follows: 333, 7.3, 1111 and 29

In comparison, the numbers of significance in the two posts published ON THE EXACT SAME DAY are: 3333, 7 x 3, 1111 and 29

The numbers are pretty well identical!! These numbers TRULY speak for themselves!!

FURTHER PERSONAL CONFIRMATION

But it got better (for me, anyway). On this very same day, I sent an email to Ron Reese discussing these two posts, as well as calculating the odds of a personal confirmation he also recently had (which he will soon write about). Later, I noticed the following time that I had sent this email to Ron:

To: rgreese49@aol.com
Subject: RE: Odds of lights going out
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:11:03 -0400

- 11:11: This is the hour and minute of the day that this post was sent

- 0400 & 3: Not sure what the “0400” is here, but there it was. The 3 was the second of the day that this post was sent

Once again, the similarities in numbers here matched perfectly with the two posts put on this same day, January 10th:

- 11 x 11: 11 x 11 was the major subject of one of my two posts. 11 is the number of disorder and judgment. 11 x 11 = 121 days is the number 11 “on steroids”. The Feast of Trumpets 2011 (the beginning of the Jewish year) + 121 days = January 28, 2012

- 4th and final 3 week warning: The 4th and final 3 week warning was the major subject of the other of my two posts. January 8, 2012 was the 4th and final 3 week warning of the NWO, ending on January 28, 2012

Mock this personal confirmation if you wish, but I had no clue what time it was when I sent this email. Normally, I would simply disregard the time stamp or notice it with a smile and not say anything to anyone (viewing it as a wink between the Lord and me, so to speak). But the content of my email to Ron, combined with the fact it was sent on January 10th, coupled with the Earthquake with similar numbers that occurred on the EXACT SAME DAY, gave me, what I felt to be, absolutely no choice but to report on it. With God, there are VERY FEW coincidences.

Since this is a PERSONAL CONFIRMATION, please feel free to disregard this section as further proof. This certainly won’t hurt my feelings. Nonetheless, for some out there, they may find this personal confirmation comforting – I certainly did!! If you did, just wait until you see Ron’s (once he posts it)!! I still praise God for giving us such an incredible sign (indeed, I calculated the odds of the confirmation given to Ron as being 10 million to 1 of being from God). If I have you curious, stay tuned in to FiveDoves and continue to watch and read Ron’s posts!!

DR. OWUOR’S SCHEDULE

While I personally do not subscribe to this theory, I have read that many of you have taken to heart the statement by Dr. Owuor wherein he indicated that he would be teaching a seminar at the time of the Rapture. FYI, Dr. Owuor will be teaching a seminar in Australia from January 26th to January 28th. As such, I note that these seminar dates for Dr. Owuor match the expected date of Rapture / Sudden Destruction of January 28th (with the watch starting in the evening of January 27th to match the Jewish day system, wherein days start the evening before).

BACKGROUND ON THE ABOVE ARTICLE

My message posted on January 6, 2012, on www.FiveDoves.com, titled “2015 for Dummies”, explains the entire concept of the January 28, 2012 Rapture / Sudden Destruction, along with the Day of Atonement 2015 as the day for the Return of Jesus:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman16.htm

My message posted on January 11, 2012, titled “Only 17 More Days Left - Given the final "3 week" warning by the NWO on January 8th, did God "counter" by using Tim Tebow for a final "3 week" alter call on the EXACT same day?”, outlines why the answer to the question asked in the title certainly appears to be…ABSOLUTELY!!

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman111.htm

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Mathman: "Only 16 More Days Left - The Lord is LITERALLY moving mountains to prove to His Watche

It will be proved over and over again that the causes of the war is NOT THE NUKE because as long as Iran shuts his mouth and does nothing regarding trading oil in dollar then, its NUKE will go unpunished BUT the day that Iran starts trading without using US dollar, then it is getting serious.

Iraq was invaded because he started trading without US dollar and likewise Iran was invaded because of that. Libya was toppled because of his attention to gather countries to start trading oil without US dollar.
So this will surely explode unless Iran abandons his intention to trade oil without US dollar.

Re: Mathman: "Only 16 More Days Left - The Lord is LITERALLY moving mountains to prove to His Watche

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman113-1.htm

MathMan (13 Jan 2012)
"Jay's Post - All references back up the FACT that Sudden Destruction is IMMINENT!! ALSO - Kudos to Jean Stepnoski, Josua, Kevin Heckle, Spoely, Mike Curtiss, Phil, Sherry Vance, Patti C, Clay Cantrell & John Nelson"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jay & Doves,

First off, I would like to personally thank Jay for his diligent work on reporting events transpiring in the Middle East. If you were to watch the Main Stream Media (MSM), you would think that all is well. For those who haven’t already done so, you simply must check out these headlines from Israel’s newspapers and DEBKA as summarized in Jay’s informative post (it certainly appears the dangers to Israel in the Middle East are being blacked out by Obama and his henchmen, the MSM):

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/jay112.htm

It is not hard to notice that the MSM here in North America (not sure about Europe) is pretty well silent on these MASSIVE threats to peace!! After you read these headlines, I cannot see how anyone cannot agree that Sudden Destruction must be just around the corner (January 28th to be precise) AND that it will catch almost everyone unaware!! Don’t forget that China has already said that they would defend Iran to their greatest ability, INCLUDING invoking WWIII if necessary. This isn’t a movie, my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, this is REAL LIFE!!

However, do not blame the MSM, you can also look to God, for this was foretold as the way it was to be. In other words, the media silence is to be expected, for the Bible prophesied that it MUST be this way right until the Rapture:

1 Thessalonians 5:3: “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.”

Thank the Lord that He will pluck us off this earth JUST BEFORE the very first nuke explodes. This, along with our departure, will jolt the slumbering world into a nightmare that won’t end for 1335 days!!

KUDOS TO JEAN STEPNOSKI, JOSUA, KEVIN HECKLE, SPOELY, MIKE CURTISS, PHIL, SHERRY VANCE, PATTI C, CLAY CANTRELL & JOHN NELSON

I SIMPLY CANNOT GET OVER THE NUMBER OF QUALITY POSTS ON FIVE DOVES YESTERDAY!!!!! I simply had to write messages to each of the following people:

Jean Stepnoski: Your post on the relationship between King Herod, his inglorious end and abortion was BEAUTIFULLY and BRILLIANTLY written. Well done!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/jeans112.htm

Josua: Your post with insights and thoughts were well thought out and precise – well done!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/josua112.htm

Kevin Heckle: Your post on the beautiful tie in to the number 7 in the Book of Daniel was brilliant. Sadly, I’ve come to expect no less from you (sorry! J) http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/kevinh112.htm

Spoely: It is awesome that you took the time to verify the final warning, contacting DEFCON to verify!! You are an excellent servant of the Lord!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/spoely112.htm

Mike Curtiss: Fantastically interesting article on Russia’s lust for a warm water port!! Well articulated!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mikec112.htm

Phil: Excellent mathematical observations on the 3pm January 8th Final Warning timing from DEFCON!! It is all tying in beautifully to January 28th, is it not?? http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/phil112.htm

Sherry Vance: Your Biblical proof that there is no need for a physical Temple during the Great Tribulation was brilliant and well articulated. Well done!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/sherryv112.htm

Patti C: Your article on Obama’s covenant was extremely well put. It definitely ties in beautifully with Sherry Vance’s excellently written article!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/pattic112-1.htm. I also loved your other post on some interesting math on other earth events: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/pattic112-2.htm

Clay Cantrell: Excellent posts as per usual. However, I am not sure why you said, “I do have to admit that I have a serious problem with End Time scenarios that use NWO theories as a major component” http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/clay112-1.htm. The Bible is THE major component in Ron Reese’s January 28th timeline, not NWO Theories. This Biblical timeline is merely UNDERLINED with the fact that NWO Theories “just happen” to converge on this timing, as it HAD to (it is SUDDEN AND UNEXPECTED DESTRUCTION, is it not?). The fact that January 28, 2012 is ALSO a HIGHLY Bibliical date was not mentioned by you, painting an unfair picture of the full story. For your, and others, information, the Biblical date calculations related to January 28th, which are THE most important ones, as well as the NWO date calculations, are all listed as follows (there are 20 of them altogether)!! http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/mathman15.htm

John Nelson: I agree with you that President Obama is the Anti-Christ http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/johnn112.htm. Indeed, as I have shown in a previous post, the probability is over 150 million TRILLION to one that he is the Anti-Christ, the perfect chameleon sent at the right time to deceive this fallen world http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/mathman1220.htm

As always, to God be ALL the glory!!! He is at the door!! Maranatha!!

YbiC, MathMan

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Our New Website URL

MathMan (13 Jan 2012) "Only 15 More Days Left - The ASTRONOMICAL odds of Tebow's Stats!!(Also, Ron Reese's Incredible Dentist Confirmation)"

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Since Tebow's miracle and Ron Reese's experience and writing, I am feeling very excited right now, this is it, this is it.
Thanks Steven for posting this and Mathman and Ron Reese because in just the last two months, my life has been changed entirely not by my own but by the Holy Spirit. I am totally changed like never before ....

I am pretty sure Yahshua is coming right now!!! For us, for us for us ...

Hi Gimel,

I pray you are right.

Many on other Tribulation Websites will not post Ron Reese nor Mathman articles because of their Tribulational positions.

I do not know if Ron Reese or Mathman are correct but I do know that NO ONE has it all figured out based on all the TRIBULATION POSITIONS that are available.

Pre Tribulation believers have holes in their beliefs as do Mid Tribulation, PreWrath and Post Tribulation positions.

All we can do is to keep reading the bible for revelation , illumination and that the HOLY SPIRIT give us wisdom and understanding.

Humble thyself in the sight of the LORD and HE will LIFT YOU up!

Thank you for your post and comments.

Keep praying, looking UP for our redemption draw nigh!

Maranatha!!!

ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/michaelc114-1.htm

"Q: When is the Rapture, Agent Smart, and how long is the Tribulation period? A: Some Glorious Morning, we'll find out!"

Please click on this link to read

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL