Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: Re: A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One of the posts is Titled: "11 Scriptural Signs Pointing Directly to Jan. 27--28, 2012!!!"

Click on this link above to go directly to Ron Reese website and view all his posts

Pray for discernment through the HOLY SPIRIT!

Are we going H O M E ?!

To: "Rgreese49@aol.com"
Cc:
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:14:53 -0800
Subject: Re: A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

Ron,

I can't say that the Lord has confirmed this date to me, but I can say that He has on numerous occasions confirmed things to me much like your experience at the dentist office. Glory to God, He is so good!

Don

Don Steigerwald

On Jan 11, 2012, at 7:58 PM, "Rgreese49@aol.com" wrote

A SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH!!!

On Thursday, Jan. 5TH, I was in the dentist's chair, enduring a very unpleasant deep cleaning of my teeth. With a very strong assurance that the Rapture was going to take place on Jan. 27--28th, I almost cancelled the appointment. As I was experiencing more discomfort and pain than ever, for a deep cleaning. I was sort of regretting my decision to go through with this appointment. 30 minutes later, I understood why I was led to go through with my dental appointment, as God had performed a SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE CONFIRMATION, in my life.

During the last three years and three months, I have been experiencing a supernatural God, more than the rest of my life combined. I do not attribute that to anything that I have done to deserve it, but simply to God's matchless grace and power. In fact, I do not think I deserve such favor. He has chosen to bless me with supernatural revelations and confirmations, unlike anything that I could have ever dreamed possible. I have written about many of them. Others, I have felt led not to write about. I have been hesitant to write about this supernatural miracle in my life, because many people do not want to hear about them.

Some will believe that by sharing this supernatural confirmation for Jan. 28th, that I am trying to bring honor or glory to myself, and that is definitely not the case. That is the main reason that I have waited a full week to share this with you. I simply do not want people to get the wrong impression of my reason for sharing it. But the stakes are simply too high. Jan. 28th is the REAL DEAL date. Anything that I can do to convince people that Jan. 28th is going to be the day of Planned Sudden Destruction, and the start of the 1335-day Great Tribulation, I simply MUST do.

I have been excited about other dates or time frames before, but have never

experienced the peace, and joy, and assurance, like I am experiencing, the past couple of weeks. I am excited and full of anticipation beyond belief! For the first time in my life, I am ALL IN for a date. I can see NO other time that will fit. I have done my very best, with the Lord's help, to convey what I am confident that the Lord has been showing to me. I was ALL IN, before the Lord gave me this miracle confirmation in the dentist's office. Now, I am ALL IN PLUS, if that is possible.

For those of you who do not believe GOD'S REAL 7-Year Timeline of Oct. 29, 2008, to Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, with a midpoint date of Apr. 11, 2012, despite all of the compelling and conclusive astronomical and numerical (all of it BIBLICAL) evidence for ALL THREE DATES, it is only natural that you will also ignore ALL of the compelling and conclusive evidence for Jan. 28, 2012. I do not expect this supernatural miracle confirmation for Jan. 28, 2012, to have any influence on you.

But there are some of you, who are allowing the Holy Spirit to at least begin to reveal the TRUTH to you. Many others are already convinced, like I am. The evidence is just too overwhelming, and too compelling. For all of the New World Order signs and all of the Biblical signs, ALL to point to the very same date simply cannot be coincidence. The mathematical odds are just too great. We have finally arrived at the time of the start of the 1335-day Great Tribulation and Planned Sudden Destruction, and, I believe, the Rapture.

It has taken 3 years and 3 months of progressive revelation for the Lord to get me to this point, where I could receive the correct timing. I do not believe the Lord wanted anybody to know very far in advance. Most Christians simply could not handle it. The Lord has CHOSEN to make the time of His Return known a few weeks in advance. As the Book of Daniel says, "these things are SEALED UNTIL THE TIME OF THE END." The End is now upon us, and the Lord has chosen to reveal the secret things that no one has understood for all these many years since Daniel wrote about it.

I am sure that many of you simply reject Jan. 28th as just another date that Ron Reese has come up with, that will not materialize. That is your prerogative. The sheer horror and magnitude of the event that accompanies the Rapture, the Sudden Destruction, is something that I hate to think of people going through. It has been my burden, for people who are not spiritually prepared for the Rapture, that has propelled me to continue to warn people (that is what a true Biblical watchman does), for these past 3+ years.

When a watchman sees enough evidence that the enemy may be going to attack (the cataclysmic Sudden Destruction), he sounds the alarm to warn the people. As in O.T. times, there is simply too much at stake, to just keep quiet, and not blow the trumpet, and sound the alarm. An O.T. watchman could not dare take the risk of NOT sounding the alarm, when certain warning signs were observed by him. No matter how many false alarms, it was his duty and obligation, when certain conditions were met, to continue to blow the trumpet and sound the alarm. His heart was certainly in the right place, every single time that he felt compelled to sound the trumpet. And so it is, with a true Biblical watchman. The parallels are the same.

For some of you, I have sounded that alarm too many times. I understand where you are coming from. There is no way that the Lord would have given me, or anyone else, the correct day of the Rapture and Sudden Destruction too far in advance. But none of has known for sure just when that time would be. So, many of us, have sent out different warnings, in the past three years, for what we considered valid reasons, for different time frames, or even different dates.

I can only speak for where my heart has been, and not for anyone else. It has been to allow the Lord to use me to warn people of the soon-coming Sudden Destruction, and to help snatch as many as possible, from the unbelievable horrors of this rapidly-approaching Great Tribulation. It has NOT been, as some of you might believe, to be THE ONE to come up with the correct date for the Rapture. I have said many times, that I would rather BE READY THAN TO BE RIGHT. It is all about being spiritually ready, and helping others to get spiritually ready. And, I am totally convinced, that just being saved, does not make a person spiritually ready to be part of the Bride of Christ. The Scriptures simply do NOT teach that. The Rapture is a Reward for whomever the Lord finds worthy.

The proof that I offer of my main objective in sounding so many alarms, is this. The vast majority of my posts, in the past 3 years and 3 months, have given a warning at the end of the post, using Bible verses. Many of my posts have included a sinner's prayer. Many of my posts have ended with a Scriptural warning. Many of my posts have called out for people, Christians and non-Christians alike, to REPENT. That is the main theme of Revelation 2 and 3, for the end-time BELIEVER (not the unbeliever) to REPENT. God's main message that He has been giving to me, is for the BELIEVERS TO REPENT, before it is too late.

Most people who read my emails, or posts, are already born-again believers. And most of these people believe they are automatically ready for the Rapture, just because they are saved. It is obvious, throughout the Word of God, that our Lord has a great reward system set up. I am convinced that the Rapture is one of those rewards. God is a rewarder of those who DILIGENTLY seek Him. Whom will the Lord find worthy? Only God knows. I can only suggest that the following will probably play a major part, in who will participate in this 1st Rapture: Holiness, service, our motives, our attitudes, complete surrender to His will, making Jesus Lord and not just Saviour, and our faithfulness. The post, on my website, highlighted on the top of the cover page, entitled, "Are ALL Christians Going in the Rapture?" is simply a MUST read for ALL Christians. It will give your the correct BIBLICAL perspective.

I know that I do not take my place in the Rapture for granted. I am constantly praying, as our Lord admonishes all end-time Christians to do, to be found WORTHY IN OUR LORD'S SIGHT SO THAT WE CAN ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT ARE VERY SOON TO HAPPEN. I want to, with the Lord's help, assist as many people as possible to Escape, through the Rapture, this horrendous time that is now upon us.

The vast majority of Christians have absolutely NO idea that we are only days away from the catastrophic Planned Sudden Destruction and the start of the Great Tribulation. The vast majority of watchers do not believe this cataclysmic event is going to happen until at least the Spring or Fall of 2012. Many are even believing it is farther away than that. Those who believe that are being greatly deceived.

The Lord has given us more than enough evidence than we need, to see that His correct timing will be Jan. 27--28, 2012. Because only a small percentage of you reading this, believe this to be true, I am compelled to share with you my SUPERNATURAL MIRACLE CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 27--28TH TO BE THE DAY!

I firmly believe that by sharing this with you, that many more people will take this Warning seriously, and spread the message wherever you go. If even one or two make the Rapture because I shared this miracle confirmation of Jan. 28th, it will have been worth it. Since this miracle, I have had an unbelievable boldness to warn people about Jan. 28th. I am spreading my ministry cards with Biblical warning messages on it, and my website address, encouraging people to visit my website. All of my recent posts are now on my website. Please spread them as warning messages everywhere you can. People deserve one last warning. Put my website address on your warning messages, so that people can get the entire message at one time, and in one place, and all of the many things that are pointing us DIRECTLY TO JAN. 27--28TH.

Because the Lord has been so unbelievably faithful in giving me confirmations, many of them supernatural, during the past 3+ years, I had been praying for one supernatural confirmation that Jan. 27--28th is indeed God's time for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction. I had been asking for a confirmation that would remove even the smallest doubt that might creep in. And boy, did the Lord ever come through! I did nothing to deserve this miracle confirmation. I simply asked and believed that He would give me a supernatural confirmation. All glory and honor goes to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I was paying my bill at the receptionist's desk. My appointment was with the hygienist, and not the dentist. The dentist saw me paying my bill, and came over to me, and started up a conversation. I felt led to witness to him. I took out one of my ministry cards and handed it to him, and told him this would be my last appointment here. Of course, he asked why. I began to witness to him about the Rapture, and the coming Nuclear War, on Jan. 28th. He was receptive and open and asking questions.

Soon, the receptionist, who was processing my bill at her computer, got into the conversation, and started writing down dates, like Jan. 28th, April 11th, and Sept. 23, 2015. I noticed that I now had the attention of the entire office, so the Lord gave me even more boldness to speak louder, and with more authority. I was now witnessing to at least 6 or 7 people, in the dentist's office. When you start talking about a nuclear war, in less than one month's time, believe me, people are all ears.

The other ladies behind the counter all stopped what they were doing. I probably spoke for about 5 minutes, telling them about the Rapture, the means of Escaping this nuclear Sudden Destruction. The dentist is a Detroit Lions fan, like me, so I felt impressed to tell him about warning sign #3 at the San Francisco 49er's

Candlestick Park. I told them that warning sign #3 was our 40-day warning and that we all needed to take it seriously.

I said in a loud voice, as I now had an audience, "Do you all remember on Monday night football, a couple of weeks ago, the night the lights went out in San Francisco?" As God is my witness, at the EXACT moment that I finished that sentence, THE LIGHTS ALL WENT OUT IN THE DENTIST'S OFFICE!!! The ladies who worked there were almost in shock. Their reactions were one of total disbelief, as to what had just taken place. The power outage lasted about 5 seconds, and the lights and computers came back on.

The dentist put his hands in the air, and started to walk away, saying, "That's it for me. I am out of here." But he was only kidding, as he turned back around to hear more of what I had to say. The next thing that I said was, "That warning was not for me, it was for all of you, because I already know what is going to happen." Mathman has calculated the odds at a conservative 10,000,000 to 1, that that experience, with that timing, could have happened by accident, or coincidence.

When I left the dentist's office, I made sure that each one of them had one of my ministry Warning cards, with Warning messages, and my website, on it. My last words, as I walked out the door, were, "If you miss the Rapture, whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST."

As I was driving home from Ann Arbor, MI, I suddenly realized that I had misspoke in the dentist's office. THE LIGHTS SUDDENLY GOING OUT IN THE DENTIST'S OFFICE AT THE EXACT MOMENT AFTER I SAID, "DO YOU ALL REMEMBER, ON MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANCISCO", WAS A MESSAGE FOR ME, TOO. IT WAS THE SUPERNATURAL CONFIRMATION FOR JAN. 28TH, THAT I HAD BEEN ASKING FOR!!!

MY PRAYER IS THAT THIS MIRACLE CONFIRMATION OF JAN. 28TH WILL WITNESS WITH YOUR SPIRIT, AND THAT MANY OF YOU WILL TAKE IT TO HEART, THAT WE HAVE EVERY REASON TO EXPECT THE PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, THE STARTING DATE OF THE 1335-DAY GREAT TRIBULATION, AND THE RAPTURE, TO TAKE PLACE ON JAN. 28, 2012. IT IS THE DAY THAT EVERYTHING IS POINTING TOWARDS. OUR LORD HAS NOW CONFIRMED IT WITH A MIRACLE CONFIRMATION! WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese

rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com