Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"NO RAPTURE BEFORE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN REVEALED"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/marilyna19-2.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ray Schulz (7 Jan 2012)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Five Doves,

Second Thessalonians 2:1-3 clearly states that "our gathering" unto Christ will not happen until after the antichrist has been revealed:

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

(2 Thess. 2:1-3)

Many of us have our own idea of the antichrist's identity, but this does not constitute his revealing. Revelation 13:1-3 describes the revealing of antichrist, and we should not anticipate the rapture of the Church any time before that event happens. He has not yet been "revealed."

When will the antichrist be revealed? According to my calculations (which are detailed in my article, The Double-Fulfillment of Daniel 9:25) Jesus Christ will return on Yom Kippur 2015 (September 23). Since the antichrist's 42-month reign (Rev. 13:5) will end when he is cast into the lake of fire upon Christ's return, he must be "revealed" 42 months before that to begin his reign in the March-April 2012 time frame. Others have been more specific about these dates. For example, Ron Reese calculates "the chosen day for the antichrist to recover from his mortal head wound, and start his 1260-day reign" to be April 11, 2012.

Conclusion: let's not be looking for the rapture until Revelation 13:1-3 has taken place. Perhaps that will happen in late March or early April of this year.

Ray Schulz

Look Up! Ministries

----------------------------------------------

Marilyn Agee (9 Jan 2012)
"Ray Schulz (7 Jan 2012) "NO RAPTURE BEFORE ANTICHRIST HAS BEEN REVEALED""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Ray Schulz (7 Jan 2012)

Hi:

> > Second Thessalonians 2:1-3 clearly states that "our gathering" unto Christ will not happen until after the antichrist has been revealed:

> > Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

There are two mistakes in translation in this passage in the KJV. The "day of Christ" should be day of the Lord. After the KJV was finished, older manuscripts were found that had day of the Lord (as in the RSV). The other mistake is "a falling away first". It should read "departing first," i.e the Rapture comes before the son of perdition, the Satan-possessed False Prophet, is revealed.

The Geneva Bible (1537) has that part right. 2Th 2:1-4 says, "Nowe we beseech you, brethren, by the comming of our Lord Iesus Christ, and by our assembling vnto him, 2 That ye be not suddenly mooued from your minde, nor troubled neither by spirit, nor by worde, nor by letter, as it were from vs, as though the day of Christ (should be day of the Lord) were at hand. 3 Let no man deceiue you by any meanes: for that day shall not come, except there come A DEPARTING FIRST (that's the First-Trump Rapture), and that that man of sinne be disclosed, euen the sonne of perdition, 4 Which is an aduersarie, and exalteth him selfe against all that is called God, or that is worshipped: so that he doeth sit as God in the Temple of God, shewing him selfe that he is God."

Here is 2 Thess 2 in the Tyndale New Testament (1534): 1 We beseech you brethren by the coming of our Lord Iesu Christ, and in that we shall assemble unto him, 2 that ye be not suddenly moved from your mind, and be not troubled, neither by spirit, neither by words, nor yet by letter, which should seem to come from us, as though the day of Christ (should be day of the Lord) were at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for the Lord cometh not, except there come a DEPARTING first, and that that sinful man be opened (second), the son of perdition 4 which is an adversary, and is exalted above all that is called God, or that is worshipped: so that he shall (future tense) sit in the temple of god, and shew himself as god (Mid-Trib). 5 Remember ye not, that when I was yet with you, I told you these things?"

Coverdale (1535) says, "excepte the departynge come first".
Cranmer (1539) "excepte ther come a departynge fyrst".

> > According to my calculations (which are detailed in my article, The Double-Fulfillment of Daniel 9:25) Jesus Christ will return on Yom Kippur 2015 (September 23).

I think Christ will return on the first day of the Jubilee Year. That year would be announced on the Day of Atonement, Sept 23, 2015 and begin on Nisan 1, 5776, Sat. April 9, 2016. No year starts on the 10th day of the 7th month. It starts on the 1st day of the 1st month. That will be the first day of the Jubilee Year, the Regnal Year and the Sacred Year.

Here is 2 Thessalonians 2 in the World English Bible: 1 Now, brothers (i.e., Christians), CONCERNING the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and OUR GATHERING TOGETHER TO HIM (i.e., at the Rapture), we ask you 2 not to be quickly shaken in your mind, nor yet be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by letter as from us, saying that the day of Christ (should be day of the Lord) had come. 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For it (the Day of the Lord, which is also the Day of God's Wrath) will not be, unless THE DEPARTURE (i.e., the Rapture on the Day of Christ) COMES FIRST, and the man of sin (the False Prophet) is revealed (second, i.e., Mid-Trib), the son of destruction, 4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped; so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God. 5 Don't you remember that, when I was still with you, I told you these things? 6 Now you know what is restraining him (i.e., the Holy Spirit in us), to the end that he may be revealed in his own season. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness already works. Only there is one (the Holy Spirit) who restrains now, until he is taken out of the way (at the time of the Rapture). 8 Then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will kill with the breath of his mouth, and destroy by the manifestation of his coming; 9 even he whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deception of wickedness for those who are being lost, because they didn't receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 Because of this, God sends them a working of error, that they should believe a lie; 12 that they all might be judged who didn't believe the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Stabilizing proof: a Jubilee Year is preceeded by a Sabbatic Year, and 5775 is a Sabbatic Year. It divides by 7 evenly.

ROUGHING OUT THE JUBILEE YEAR ON THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR

The Jubilee cycle is a 49-year cycle. The 50th year is both the Jubilee Year and the first year of the next cycle. Thus the Sabbatic and Jubilee years stay aligned properly.

Israel had to be in the land. In 1917, the Balfour Declaration was signed giving the Jews the right to return to the land.

1917 + 49 = 1966, so the Six-Day War of 1967 was in a Jubilee Year
1966 + 49 = 2015, so 2016 will be a Jubilee Year.

I hope this helps.

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
http://prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com