Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: "Where is the Rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem???"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/ronr17.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ron Reese (7 Jan 2012)

WHERE IS THE REBUILT TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM???

By far, the biggest hangup that watchers have, concerning being on the very doorstep to the Rapture and the start of the Great Tribulation is "Where is the Rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem? People are constantly trying to find something that just HAS to happen BEFORE the Great Tribulation can start and the Rapture can happen. Hardly a day goes by, that someone does not write to me with something that just HAS to happen first.

I have come to the conclusion, that this is a trick of the enemy, to keep us off guard, so that we do not have the sense of urgency that we should have regarding the extreme lateness of the hour. I will show you in this post, that THERE WILL BE NO REBUILT TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM FOR THE ANTICHRIST. In the eyes of so many Christians, as to why we cannot KNOW the extreme lateness of the hour, here are just a few samples of what I am confronted with every day.

1. No rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem for the Antichrist yet. NUMBER 1 REASON.

2. There is NO Rapture, hence, no Simultaneous Sudden Destruction to worry about.

3. All Christians are going in the Rapture anyway. Therefore, I do not have to worry about my spiritual walk. The Lord's grace will still allow me to partake in the Rapture. A very untrue and unScriptural and dangerous viewpoint.

4. Israel is not at "peace and safety" right now, therefore, Ezekiel 38--39 cannot take place yet. Therefore, we are not close to Sudden Destruction/Rapture. I may post on this in the near future (We do not have much future left before this event). I strongly disagree with this viewpoint.

5. There has to come a "great revival" first, and that has not happened yet, so we cannot be all that close.

6. There has to be a 7-year peace treaty involving Israel first, so we cannot be anywhere near the last half of the Final 7 Years. This is a pre-conceived idea and teaching, that has swept the Christian world, and has proven to be totally false. I subscribed to this position for years, and even taught on it. THERE WILL NEVER BE A 7-YEAR PEACE TREATY, AS WE ARE NOW LESS THAN 4 YEARS FROM THE RETURN OF CHRIST TO SET UP HIS MILLENNIAL KINGDOM!!!

7. We cannot be that close to the end because the Antichrist cannot be Obama, because the Antichrist will not be revealed until after the Rapture. A few months ago, I posted on "The TWO Revealings of the Antichrist". He has been "revealed" to many discerning Christians, starting Oct. 29, 2008, the very first day of the Final 7 Years. His official "revealing" to the whole world will come on April 11, 2012, the midpoint day of the Final 7 Years, when he recovers from his fake death (the mortal head wound) on Apr. 7, 2012, Feast of Passover, the same day of the year that the real Christ died. He will become Satan Incarnate on Apr. 11, 2012. His 1260-day reign will end on Feast of Atonement, 1260 days later, when Jesus Retuns at the Battle of Armageddon, and sets up His Millennial Kingdom.

8. "No man knows the day and hour", and "Jesus is Coming as a Thief in the Night". Therefore, nobody will have any idea when Jesus is coming back. It is a complete waste of time to try to figure it out. How very sad, and displeasing to the Lord, and totally unScriptural, this type of very prominent thinking in the church world is. Please read my latest two posts on this topic. They can be viewed on my website at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

9. So-and-so teaches this and this other so-and-so has had this vision or dream, which put the coming of our Lord down the road a bit, so our Lord's Coming cannot possibly be at the door, because he, or she, is a real man, or woman, of God. And, this other real good Prophetic scholar is teaching a timeline that ends down the line a little bit, so I really do not have to worry to much about my spiritual walk right now. I have a little bit more time to enjoy THE CARES OF THIS LIFE. After all, no Christian is perfect. We all have our sins.

Whatever your reason for NOT believing that the Rapture and the start of the Great Tribulation are AT THE DOOR, allow the Holy Spirit to help you discard them immmediately. They are a trick of the enemy, to keep you from believing the REAL TRUTH, WHICH IS THAT JESUS IS ABOUT TO RETURN AND SUDDEN DESTRUCTION IS ABOUT TO STRIKE OUR PLANET IN AN UNBELIEVABLE AND CATACLSYMIC FASHION!!!

Whatever Satan has put in your mind that HAS to happen first, discard it in Jesus' name. It is NOT coming from God. These pre-conceived ideas, and well-intentioned teachings, are robbing the Body of Christ, even most watchers, of the TRUTH. Progressive revelation is proving these teachings to be FALSE.

Right NOW, every Christian, who is walking close to the Lord, should have A SENSE OF URGENCY LIKE NEVER BEFORE. YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO INSTILL IN YOU AN OVERFLOWING JOY AND PEACE, IN EXPECTATION OF HIS SOON RETURN. YOU SHOULD BE MOTIVATED LIKE NEVER BEFORE TO SERVE HIM, TOTALLY SURRENDER TO HIM, WORSHIP HIM, AND YIELD TO HIS WILL AND ALLOW HIS POWER TO FILL YOU, FOR SERVICE.

TO EVERY CHRISTIAN RIGHT NOW WHO IS RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO FULFILL YOUR CALLING AS A WATCHMAN, TO WARN THE PEOPLE OF THE EXTREME LATENESS OF THE HOUR. LET'S MAKE A LAST-DITCH EFFORT, TO BE FILLED WITH HIS SPIRIT, AND WALK IN THE SPIRIT, SO THAT OUR LORD MAY EQUIP US TO GET AS MANY SOULS INTO THE KINGDOM, BEFORE IT IS ETERNALLY TOO LATE!!!

2nd Thessalonians 2:4 says, "...so that he (the Antichrist) as God, sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God." As far as I can determine, the set-in-concrete doctrine of a rebuilt Temple for the Antichrist, comes solely from this one verse. It is always dangerous to establish a doctrine from one verse. I am not writing this post to try to tell you the proper interpretation of this verse. But I am going to tell you that I am convinced that the elaborate 3rd Temple of Ezekiel 40--48 will NOT be rebuilt for the Antichrist. Jesus would NEVER reign in a Temple which the Antichrist has defiled. When Jesus Returns to earth, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, He will set up the construction of His Own Temple.

Okay, brother Ron, so what is this Scripture in Thess. telling us? My answer is that I do not know. I believe that progressive revelation will make that known. All I am doing in this post, is telling you that there are several other options, and one of them is likely to be correct. Here are four good options:

1. This COULD be a spiritual Temple. Sherry Vance does an EXCELLENT job in expounding, in great detail, her theory on the how the Temple, in which the Antichrist will dwell, will be a spiritual Temple, not a physical Temple. Please read her two very well-written posts below:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/sherryv831-1.htm

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2011/sherryv831-2.htm

2. Perry Stone and Michael Boldea are of the persuasion, that this Temple, in which the Antichrist sitteth, is the United States. I received an email, which, in part, is given to you below:

I am writing you the email to tell you about a video I
saw a while back of Perry Stones. In the video he shows how America is
a perfect match for a copy of the "so-called" Temple, and he explains why.
This video was really amazing. Let"s just suggest that a third Temple
does not get rebuilt, at all, in Israel. Than where is the Temple located
at during the Trib hour? Do you see where I am going with this? Obama
stands up in the midst of the Temple and proclaims himself God? Could
the midst of the Temple be America, where he resides as the President?
If you are interested in what I am saying, than I suggest that you give
Perry a call, and ask to see this video. And one last thing. Recently
posted on the Doves was a prophecy from Michael Boldea for America, that
a big earthquake that knocks down the Golden Gate bridge. In the prophecy,
God says, "My wrath is ready to be poured out, for sin has overrun My
Temple.” Does the Lord actually say, in this prophecy, that America is
his Temple? Check it out here.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2010/deborah729-1.htm

3. The Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, is a Muslim. Perhaps the Temple in the Holy Place, where he will dwell, is the Dome of the Rock, the Holy Place for the Muslims on the Temple Mount.

4. I sat in amazement in the mid-1990's, listening to the late J.R. Church, at a Prophecy Conference in Florida, expound on why he did not believe there would be a rebuilt Temple for the Antichrist. He told us that the word "Temple" in the Greek, could just as easily be considered a Tabernacle. He said a Tabernacle could be constructed in a matter of days, as opposed to years, and how he suspected that this would turn out to be the case, for the Antichrist, in Jerusalem.

These are probably not all of the other good options. But, fellow Christians, there simply is NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR THE SPIRITUAL JEWS TO BE BUILDING AN ELABORATE TEMPLE. In less than 14 weeks, the remnant, the called-out Jews, will be fleeing the Antichrist, to the wilderness (Petra?). There are other options, as to a rebuilt Temple, for the Antichrist. This set-in-concrete doctrine has been probably the biggest hang-up for Christians to get past of all the pre-conceived ideas and teachings. I am here today to tell you emphatically this the concrete is breaking up, and that this is NOT a true doctrine. Discard it in Jesus' name.

It, along with many other false doctrines, will rob you of your Blessed Hope, which is that Jesus can come for us at any time. Do NOT continue to set other events BEFORE the coming of our Lord. Many of you reading this have continued to this day, to be looking for some other event to take place, and NOT looking for the Lord to come and get us in the Great Escape, the Great Deliverance, the Rapture of the Bride of Christ. This has been a very deceptive device of Satan himself. Do NOT take part in it any longer.

I believe with all of my heart that we have EVERY REASON TO EXPECT OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR TO RETURN ON JAN. 27--28TH OF THIS YEAR. It is inconceivable to me that the New World Order elite and the Word of God can both have overwhelming evidence pointing to the very same day, unless that is indeed THE DAY. Frankly, I see no other time for the Planned Sudden Destruction and the start of the 1335-day Great Tribulation to take place.

So, for the first time in my life, I am ALL IN for a date. Yes, I know that I have been close before. But I never felt the peace and joy that I am experiencing now. I am totally convinced that it can only come from the Holy Spirti. We have also simply run out of options. Mathman has proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that Obama will begin His 1260-day reign on Apr. 11, 2012. Mathematically, it simply can be no other day. I believe, through 3 years of progressive revelation, that the Lord has led me to the REAL DEAL date. It has NOT been His will to reveal this date too far in advance to anybody. Most Christians could not handle it, too far in advance. The NWO evidence is overwhelmingly pointing us to the date of Jan. 27--28, 2012. The Scriptural evidence is amazingly pointing us to the very same day. How can any of us NOT be expecting it to take place on this day?

This is our prayer, oh Lord. "Even so, come, Lord Jesus. We welcome Your Returning with open arms. We humbly ask You to help prepare each one of us to be part of the Bride of Christ. Reveal to each one of us if we are ready, or not ready. If we are ready, give us a peace, and equip and empower us to help get others ready. If we are not ready, reveal that to us by the power of your Holy Spirit. Then, give us the desire, and the power, to do what you show us we need to do, to get ourselves ready, to be part of that glorious Bride of Christ. In the Blessed name of our Soon-Coming King of Kings, and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ. Amen."

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Re: Ron Reese: "Where is the Rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem???"

Our New Website URL

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/frankm116-1.htm

My Take on this :

The Bible can have many layers of meanings

ybic

Steven

Frank R Molver (16 Jan 2012)
"tweeking the temple to fit your spin on prophecy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another of those debates
I have noticed that if we don't understand something we ignore it.
There are somethings we won't understand till Jesus gets here.
Re the temple I think you should read the letter from Pastor Bob
He is an eye witness to the very blocks it will be built with.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2012/pastorbob114.htm

The AC has to look like the Messiah
There has to be a temple for him to do that
Prophecy will be fulfilled to the T
It will not take 20 months to build
It will go up quickly
Just waiting for the right time, and that appears to be soon.

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL