Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ron Reese: 11 SCRIPTURAL SIGNS POINTING DIRECTLY TO JAN. 27--28, 2012!!!

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: rgreese49@aol.com
Cc:
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 02:13:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: 11 Scriptural Signs Pointing Directly to Jan. 27--28, 2012!!!

11 SCRIPTURAL SIGNS POINTING DIRECTLY TO JAN. 27--28, 2012!!!

The three posts preceding this post are absolute MUST reads. If you have not, please take the time to read these three posts in order, before reading this one:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1228.htm
This post shows all of the New World Order signs, pointing directly to Jan. 28, 2012, as the day of their Planned Sudden Destruction.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1229.htm
This post shows an amazing BIBLICAL calculation, that points directly to the VERY SAME DAY of Jan. 28, 2012, as the day of the BIBLICAL Sudden Destruction/Rapture. This post three time references Rev. 12:12, when it should be Dan. 12:12. For a corrected copy, for forwarding purposes, write to me at the email address at the bottom of this post.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/dec2011/ronr1230-3.htm
This post is titled, "The Rapture and Simultaneous Sudden Destruction". This means if we know the Day of the Sudden Destruction, we can KNOW the Day of the Rapture. I will soon be re-posting two tracts that I wrote in the 1990's, entitled, "Can we KNOW the Time?" and "Is Jesus Coming as a Thief in the Night?" Or, you can read them on my website at:

http://www.TheFinal7YearsAreHereNow.com

I have discovered 11 Biblical signs, using Scriptures, and using Biblical numbers, that point us directly to Jan. 28, 2012, as the time of the Sudden Destruction/ Rapture. Eleven is the Biblical number of judgment and disorder. What a perfect description of the Great Tribulation. All number descriptions in this post are from Ed Vallowe's "Biblical Mathematics". All references to Jan. 28th are meant to mean Jan. 27--28th. This is because of the 24 different time zones, and the two different ways of counting, which is regular counting, and Jewish inclusive reckoning, which includes the 1st and last days as whole days. In regular counting, from Jan. 1st to Jan. 21st would be 20 days. In inclusive counting, this would be 21 days.

Biblical Sign #1--The most important sign of all, is the discovery written, in great depth, in my 2nd post above. A Great Tribulation of 2520 days, nor of 1260 days, is NOT mentioned anywhere in Scripture. The 70th Week of Daniel and the Final 7 Years are 2520 days. The reign of the Antichrist will be 1260 days. In order to include the Sudden Destruction of World War 3, as part of the Great Tribulation, this period MUST be several days longer than 1260 days.

It is my very strong belief that the length of the Great Tribulation is given in Daniel 12:12, as 1335 days. Backing up the extra 75 days, from the midpoint date of Apr. 11, 2012, or backing up 1335 days, from the day of Christ's literal Return to earth, on Feast of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, we arrive EXACTLY AT THE SAME DATE OF THE NWO'S PLANNED SUDDEN DESTRUCTION, JAN. 28, 2012!!!!!!! For a detailed analysis of this, you MUST read the 2nd post linked above.

Biblical Sign #2--The number 28 (Jan. 28th) is the BIBLICAL number for ETERNAL LIFE. On the 28th day of the New Year, on our calendar, the ETERNAL DESTINIES of hundreds of millions of souls will be sealed, some to ETERNITY WITH JESUS, AND SOME TO ETERNITY IN HELL. This is why, as watchmen, we MUST warn people, NOW, before it is eternally too late!

Biblical Sign #3--40 is an extremely important Biblical number. It is used MANY times in the Word of God, but its meaning is always the same, that of Trial, Testing, or Probation. To understand the many Warning implications of THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN SAN FRANSCISCO on Jan. 19, 2011, they are detailed in my 1st post linked above. This very well may be a 40-day Warning for the Day the lights go out on the United States, and maybe other parts of the world, either symbolically, or literally, with a possible EMP attack. This was a very possible 40-day warning for Day 1 of the Great Tribulation on Jan. 28, 2012.

Inclusively, a 40-day Warning would have taken place on Dec. 20, 2011. It is unlikely that it is a coincidence that this date is Kislev 24 on the Jewish calendar. This date is referenced THREE TIMES in Haggai 2, to emphasize its importance in God's eyes. Rather than the day of the year for World War 3 (Ezekiel 38--39), Kislev 24 MAY have been the 40-day Warning date to World War 3.

God, through Jonah, gave the wicked city of Ninevah a 40-day warning, to REPENT OR BE DESTROYED. Jesus said the only sign given would be the sign of Jonah. Could He be referring to the same 40-day length of time given to the world before the Judgment of the Great Tribulation on Jan. 28th. Hanukkah began on the very same day of Dec. 20th. Kislev 24, according to Grant Jeffrey, has Sudden Destruction implications written all over it. Hanukkah has Rapture implications written all over it. Did God show his magnificent Grace by not having the Rapture/Sudden Destruction take place on Kislev 24, Hanukkah, but instead use this day as our 40-day Warning day, leading up to the Sudden Destruction/Rapture.

The reason I give this concept serious consideration is because of Haggai 2, where this extremely important date of Kislev 24 is emphasized three times. Haggai 2:20--21 says, "And again the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the month (Kislev), saying, Speak to Zerubbabel, governor of Judah, saying, I will shake the heavens and the earth."

The next verse is an accurate and similar description of what will take place in Ezekiel 38--39, which many scholars refer to as World War 3. Verse 22 reads, "And I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms, and I will destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the heathen, and I will overthrow the chariots, and those that ride in them; and the horse and their riders shall come down, every one by the sword of his brother."

The point that I want to make here is that Kislev 24, was the day of the year when Haggai warned Zerubbabel and the people of Judah. It was the DAY OF ADVANCED WARNING, BEFORE GOD WOULD SHAKE THE HEAVENS AND EARTH!!! IT WAS THE DAY OF ADVANCED WARNING BEFORE GOD WOULD DESTROY THE HEATHEN!!! KISLEV 24, IN THESE VERSES, WAS THE DAY OF ADVANCED WARNING!!! It was not the day of the Sudden Destruction.

Further evidence that Kislev 24 may be the DAY OF ADVANCED WARNING, and not the day of World War 3, is found in the same chapter in verse 18, which reads, "Consider now, THIS DAY (KISLEV 24) AND UPWARD, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month (Kislev 24)." "UPWARD" in this verse means "forward". Not only is the day of Kislev 24 important, but also the days "forward", or directly after Kislev 24. It certainly appears that KISLEV 24 IS AN

ADVANCED WARNING DATE, POINTING TO THE DAYS DIRECTLY AHEAD OF THAT DATE.

We do not know how long this Advanced Warning period was. Haggai does not tell us. But when the Lord wants to put a group of people through a period of testing, he consistently, throughout His Word, uses the number 40. 40 years, the children of Israel were TESTED in the wilderness. 40 days, Jesus was TESTED by Satan. Saul had 40 years of TESTING to prove himself worthy of the people's choice. In the time of Noah, it rained 40 days and 40 nights upon the earth. Moses sent the spies into the land for 40 days, as a period of TESTING. There were 40 years of TESTING for the Jews, from the crucifixtion of Jesus, until the destruction of Jerusalem. 40 centuries after Adam, the world's testing ended, which man failed, so God sent His Son, Jesus, to save mankind.

The most relevant example of God giving a 40-day warning TEST was through Jonah, to Ninevah. "REPENT, or the judgment of God will fall on your wicked city, in 40 days." Is God giving the U.S., or the world, 40 days from Kislev 24, THE DAY OF THE ADVANCED WARNING, to REPENT OR BE DESTROYED IN THE GREAT TRIBULATION, STARTING 40 DAYS LATER ON JAN. 28, 2012???

Biblical sign #4--Before the Final 81 (3 X 3 X 3 X 3) days of Warning from the New World Order, from 11/9/11 to 1/28/12, the NWO gave two other advanced warnings, leading directly to 11/9/11. 11/9/11 was the START DATE OF THE FINAL 81-DAY WARNING. 12/19--20/11 appears to be the START DATE OF THE FINAL 40-DAY WARNING. So, is there a WARNING EVENT that also leads to Dec. 19--20th?

1st Thessalonians 5:3 says, "then sudden destruction cometh upon them, AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD; and they shall not escape." Most consider 280 days to be the number of days in the human birth cycle. Several sources say 282 days. Did the conception date, pointing us directly to the 40-day warning date, take place on March 11, 2011, with the 9.0 Japan mega-quake, resulting tsunami, and ongoing nuclear catastrophe? Adding 282 days to this date, takes us to Jan. 18, 2011, a day or two short of the 40-day warning date of Dec. 19--20th. Most babies do not arrive on their due date, so this seems like a very logical fit.

Biblical sign #5--Here is another amazing AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD BIBLICAL SIGN!!! Just like the missle off the West Coast on 11/8--9/10 was an EXACT ONE-YEAR WARNING to the 11/9/11 date, which started the Final 81-day Warning, we appear to have another one-year warning, taking us right to the conception date of the Great Tribulation. Biblical signs 4 and 5 MAY be combination NWO and Biblical signs.

Another MONUMENTAL WARNING SIGN OF THE NWO was the CATACLYSMIC OIL GUSHER DISASTER in the Gulf Coast, on Apr. 20, 2010. This appears to be a one-year warning, just like the missle launched mysteriously off the West Coast, was a one-year warning. This takes us to Apr. 20, 2011, which appears to be the AS TRAVAIL UPON A WOMAN WITH CHILD WARNING DATE. EXACTLY 282 DAYS LATER, THE BABY, THE GREAT TRIBULATION, WILL BE BORN ON JAN. 27--28, 2012!!!

Do not think for one minute that the masterminds of the New World Order elite are not capable of orchestrating such an evil, intricate, diabolical plan, using both Biblical numbers and Satanic numbers, as were presented in the first post, linked above. I trust, by now, that many of you are allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to you, as to why we have EVERY reason to expect the Sudden Destruction/Rapture to take place on Jan. 28, 2012.

Biblical sign # 6--Matthew 24:40 says, "Be ye, therefore, ready also: for the Son of man (Jesus) COMETH AT AN HOUR WHEN YE THINK NOT." Verses 45 and 46 say, "But if that servant say in his heart, My Lord delayeth his coming...The lord of that servant will COME IN A DAY WHEN HE LOOKETH NOT FOR HIM, AND AT AN HOUR WHEN HE IS NOT AWARE, and will cut him sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers."

(Please notice that there is a Lord--Servant relationship already established here, just like a born-again Christian. But those servants, (or born-again Christians), who were living in sin, and not watching, or expecting, their lord to return quite yet, were cast out into the Great Tribulation, with the unbelievers. Revelation refers to these Christians as the ones with soiled garments, who had to make them white in the Great Tribulation. This is why I take my calling as a Biblical watchman so seriously. We are surrounded by born-again Christians, who are not preparing spiritually to be part of the Bride of Christ. We need to warn them.)

The point here is that most watchers look for Jesus to Return at the Rapture mostly in the Spring, or Fall, or both, because of the Feast Days, or maybe during Hanukkah. If you would be honest, and rank the months of the year from 1st to last, as to when the Rapture would most likely take place, most all of us would have January at the very bottom of the list. January is a time when very few Christians, or even watchers, are on a High Rapture Alert. I know that we are supposed to be spiritually ready at all times, as the Word warns us. But those verses tell us that Jesus is coming at a time when we least expect it. Surely, January qualifies to be that time of the year.

Biblical sign #7--As many of you know, the Lord gave me the numbers 7 and 11 as the keys to end-times Bible Prophecy and the Rapture. That is why I am expecting the Antichrist, Barack Hussein Obama, to stage a faked death on Apr. 7th, on Feast of Passover, the day the real Christ died, and a faked resurrection, 3 and one-half days later, on Apr. 11th, 2012.

7 is the number of "completeness of God", probably the most used number in the Word of God. Jesus said there would signs in the sun and moon of His Return. There was a blood red moon total eclipse on Dec. 10, 2011. Total eclipses signal trouble for Israel. 7 X 7, or 49 days later, we arrive at the COMPLETION OF GOD'S PLAN BEFORE THE STARTING DAY OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION AND RAPTURE OF THE BRIDE OF CHRIST ON JAN. 28, 2012!!!

Biblical sign #8--It is 40 days from the day of the start of the Great Tribulation, on Jan. 28, 2012, to Feast of Purim, on March 7--8th. This 40-day period will most likely will be some sort of TESTING or WARNING period for the Jews.

Biblical sign # 9--11 is the other number, besides 7, that the Lord showed to me was an important number in relation to the Rapture. Sept. 29--30, 2011, was Roshashana, Feast of Trumpets, the Jewish New Year. 11 is the number of judgment and disorder. It is the perfect number to point us to the Great Tribulation, which will be an unprecedented and cataclysmic time of judgment and disorder and chaos. "Out of the chaos of World War 3, comes the New World Order." That is the motto of the NWO elite. 11 times 11 = 121. Adding 121 days to Sept. 29, 2011, the Jewish New Year, takes us directly to Jan. 28, 2012!!!

Biblical sign #10--120 is the number of DIVINE PERIOD OF PROBATION. It is also made up of 3 40's. 40 X 40 X 40 = 120. The wicked people of Noah's time were given a divine period of probation of 120 years. Genesis 6:3 says, "My spirit shall not always strive with man...his days shall be AN HUNDRED AND TWENTY YEARS. Adding 120 inclusive days to Sept. 29th, or 120 regular days to Sept. 30th, takes us EXACTLY to Jan. 28, 2012!!! Man's probationary period will be over on that day.

Biblical sign #11--From the 2nd day of Roshashana, Sept. 30, 2011, (or some say that was the actual first day because of the 1st sliver of the moon sighting), to Jan. 27, 2012, is 119 days. Ed Vallowe has seven complete pages describing the number 119. His conclusion is startling, especially in light of everything else that is pointing straight to Jan. 27--28, 2012, to be the day of the Rapture/Sudden

Destruction. The meaning of the number 119 is RESURRECTION DAY--THE LORD'S DAY!!!!!!!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
rgreese49@aol.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com